Swimming with My Cousin Andrea Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan and Andrea give in to their passion.
3.1k words
4.53
196k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielOC
DanielOC
39 Followers

*Authors Note*

I want to apologize to all the readers for taking so long in getting this chapter complete and posted. Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you will agree with me that this is the best chapter yet. As always your comments and thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for reading.

******************************

This was the night. Tonight was going to be the my first true date with Andrea. She had made it clear that she wanted to be my girlfriend. Not just friends with benefits but honest to God boyfriend girlfriend. I still wasn't sure how I felt about that. How could we have a real relationship without our friends and family finding out? I wasn't sure but there was one thing I was completely certain of: I was in love with her. I had realized almost immediately after our last encounter that there was much more than lust in my heart. That was why I wanted tonight to be perfect.

I had invited Andrea to my apartment for dinner. I worked all day to make sure that our evening would be nothing short of magic. I had asked her to dress nicely and expect to be surprised. She arrived promptly at 6:00 PM.

She was dressed like an angel. She was wearing a stunning white dress that was classy, yet accentuated her natural beauty. Her short hair flowed free and framed her face perfectly, showcasing her innocent smile. I had never seen my cousin, ever the bookworm, look so amazing. She was every bit the woman I knew her to be.

I greeted her and brought her inside; I did not miss the surprise on her face as she looked around my apartment. I had cleared out everything and cleaned from floor to ceiling. The lights were dim and candles were all about. Soft, familiar music was playing in the background. I led her to the dinning table which was set with candle sticks, silver and china.

"Oh my god. I never expected all this." she said as she looked about my transformed apartment.

"Nothing is too good for my girlfriend..." My words trailed off as I looked into my cousin's beautiful eyes. She leaned in, still holding my hands and kissed me ever so passionately. I felt a certain rush of relief that it wasn't some strange dream I was living. This was real. As we kissed I noticed that the front door was still open. I became rather self conscious all of a sudden and I went to close the door.

"What is it?" Andrea asked as I turned back to her. "Are you afraid someone might see us?"

"I'm sorry Andrea. I guess I'm just not sure how I'll handle it when people find out about us."

"It's ok Dan, that's a bridge we can cross when we get to it. And when that day does come we can face those obstacles together." Her smile was so lovely and disarming that all my apprehension melted away and I suddenly felt much more at ease.

I led her to the dinning room and I sat her at the table. I pored us both glasses of wine and I could tell she was impressed at the lengths I had gone to for this dinner. I served us both and as much as we enjoyed the meal I had prepared we enjoyed just being together all that much more. We spent a great deal of time just looking into each others eyes. It was as if we could communicate our feelings with a mere glance, such was our closeness.

After a time I broke our silence. "I could lose myself in those beautiful eyes."

"Then let me bring you back from the edge." She spoke softly as she leaned in close to once again kiss me with the passion of a new lover. I was quick to return her kiss and soon I was standing up from my chair and pulling her up with me. I could feel her want and need as her tongue danced inside my mouth. I felt her hands roaming my back and pulling at my shirt. I pulled her closer to me and I felt her warmth against me as I ran my fingers through her hair.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, Andrea broke off to say "Any chance you have somewhere more comfortable then the dinner table for this?" She gave me that all too familiar lop sided grin as I led her to my bedroom. It was hard to control my passion as we sat down on my king sized bed and continued where we had left off.

When I felt her hand slid down my abs and feel the bulge of rock hard cock, I knew the need for words was over. I kissed the nape of her neck as my hands slid her lovely dress off her shoulders and down her arms. I glanced down and saw her gorgeous D cup breasts barely contained in a silky white bra. I continued to kiss and nibble her neck as I moved my hands to her ample breasts and gave them a soft squeeze.

"Oh god," she moaned as I massaged her breasts through her bra. Her hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt and had quickly moved to my pants and belt. I kept pace and moved to slide her dress down to her waist and finally to her feet. I watched as she stepped out from the dress. I had to admire her near perfect beautiful as she stood there in just her silk bra and panties. She was quick to move over to me and continue removing my pants. Soon I was standing in just my boxers, the last thing standing between her and what she desired so badly. It was all I could do to control myself, I had never in my life been so filled with love and desire for a girl. Before I even realized it she had removed my boxers and was staring with a lustful grin at my hard cock.

I watched in silent fascination as she slowly wrapped her soft lips around my cock. She locked eyes with me as she slowly slid my length into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. "Where did she learn how to suck cock like this?" I wondered silently. I was having a really difficult time controlling myself as she continued to lick and suck my cock. She reach up with one hand and cupped my balls and began gently squeezing them. I closed my eyes and tried hard to focus on not cuming. Andrea felt my balls tightening up and knew I was close. She finally took her mouth off my cock and I tried to catch my breath and calm down as she stood up and began kissing me again. I was so over come with lust for my cousin at this point that I wasted no further time in moving my hands behind her to remove her beautiful silk bra. I pulled away slightly so that her bra could fall to the floor and I stood in continued amazement at her perfectly round and pert breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and stood in dark contrast to her otherwise milky white breasts. I slowly kissed my way down from her neck until I took her right nipple into my mouth. She let out a gasp as I nipped lightly with my teeth. I took turns sucking and teasing her nipples while I worked her silk panties down between her ankles. I continued to kiss my way down her body and I felt her shudder as I came oh so close to her already wet virgin pussy. I moved so that my nose was just brushing her soft pubic hair and I inhaled her deeply feminine aroma.

"Ah!" she let out a gasp as I ever so lightly kissed her damp pussy. I stood up and helped her lay down on my bed. Our arms and legs intertwined as we joined in a near endless kiss born of our new found love and desire. My hands roamed her perfect body as she did the same. I was acutely aware of my cousin's hard nipples pressing into my chest as I moved my leg between her thighs to press against her damp pubic hair. She let out moan and began to slowly rub her pussy against my leg.

I was lost in her intoxicating lips when I suddenly felt her hand start caressing my erect cock. Her touch was electric and I feared she would make me lose control and cum. I decided to take control and I began to kiss my way down her body, enjoying her subtle curves. I kissed my way down between her heaving breasts as she ran her fingers through my hair. I began to kiss all around her glorious mounds as I worked my way to her stiff nipples. When I finally took her right nipple in my mouth, I heard her gasp as her hands tightened around my head. I took my time and slowly, lovingly, kissed, licked and nibbled at her erect nipples. After several minutes of this, her moans had become more desperate and she was gently pushing my head downwards. I knew all too well what she wanted but I intended to take my time. I ever so slowly kissed my way from her flushed breasts down her taut stomach to edge of her curly pubic hair. She spread her legs for me and I could smell the sweet aroma of her feminine cum. I could sense her desperate need and I took care to kiss all over her creamy thighs without ever touching her pussy. It did not take long for her to begin pleading for me to lick her.

"Please Dan! Oh god I need to feel your tongue! I can't stand it anymore..." she desperately groaned as I moved within a breath of her sweet virgin pussy. I could see her clit, swollen and glistening with her dampness. I leaned in and planted a soft, gentle kiss right on her prominent clit. I heard Andrea let out a loud moan as she tried to press my face into her needy pussy. But I held back and continued to plant soft butterfly kisses all over her wet lips. I kissed down to her tight little anal ring and back up again. I finally took mercy on her and gave her what she craved. I began to lick her dripping pussy from top to bottom, taking care to stick my tongue as deep into slit as I possibly could. In no time at all she was grinding her pubic mound into my face as her breathing became ragged and I knew she was fast approaching an orgasm. I began to flick my tongue over her hyper sensitive clit and moments later she pulled me in tight as her pussy pulsed in glorious orgasm. I eagerly lapped up ever drop of her cream as it oozed from inside her. Once she had begun to come down from her sexual high I dived back in and began sucking her clit as hard as I could. She was startled and in a few short seconds I felt her body tensing in a second powerful orgasm.

"Oh god please wait! I need to rest for a second..." she said as she tried to catch her breath.

She saw a devilish grin on my face as I quickly went between her thighs again. I knew her clit was over sensitive from the two orgasms and I felt her jump a little whenever my tongue flicked across it. I surprised her again by sliding two fingers into her tight virgin entrance. I continued to finger her and suck her clit until I felt her body rise up and go almost rigid as the most powerful orgasm yet swept through her body. I let her come down and rest with my fingers still inside her. Her gasped when I pulled them from incredibly tight pussy. I moved up beside her and looked in her eyes. What I saw was not lust or desire, I saw only the deepest, purest love in those beautiful eyes.

"That was amazing." she said softly.

"My love, I have only just begun to show you what pleasure truly is."

"Dan..." she said with slight hesitation.

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm ready. It feels so right. Take me, please." she said with a tremble in her voice.

I gently caressed her beautiful face. "I love you Andrea."

With the glint of a tear in her eye she said "I love you too! I love you so much."

Without another word and without ever breaking eye contact, I moved between her legs which were eager to spread for me. I gripped my hot hard cock in my hand and I began rub the tip up and down her wet virgin opening.

"Oh god, don't tease me! I can't take it!" she said between frustrated moans.

"As you wish my love." I whispered as I pushed just the tip of my cock into her virgin pussy. She gasped sharply and her whole body tensed as she tried to take in these new feelings. I reached down and gently rubbed her clit with my thumb as I eased more and more of cock into her. Her breathing grew heavy as I felt my cock come into contact with her virginity. I saw that her eyes were closed as she concentrated on these new sensations. I leaned in and brought my face close to hers and whispered "Look at me."

When her eyes opened and her loving gaze met mine I pushed forward and forced my cock through her precious virginity. She looked at me, her mouth wide but not uttering a sound as she felt the intense pain of her hymen tearing. After a moment I was completely buried inside her. I waited there allowing her to adjust to the sensations and for the initial pain to fade.

"Are you ok my love?" I asked as I wiped away a tear running down her cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine." she said, "Now make love to me like I have always dreamed you would."

Without another word I began to slowly fuck my hard cock in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. I had to focus hard to prevent myself from cuming after just a few deep strokes. I soon got into a steady rhythm and resumed rubbing her clit with my thumb. It didn't take long for the pain to fade as her body was filled with sensations she could have never imagined. I felt her begin to buck her hips to meet my every thrust. Her pussy tightened around my cock and I knew she was very close to an orgasm. I focused on long deep thrusts and soon I heard her crying out in pleasure like I had never heard before. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise, as if she was refusing to give it up. I savored the intense sensations but did not allow myself to join her just yet. Just as she seemed to be catching her breath, I pull my cock out until just the tip was still inside her. She parted her lips to tell me something but before she could utter a word I thrust fully inside her again. This time was different, I lay down on her and kiss her with all my pent up passion as I fucked her deep and fast. I felt her nipples digging into my chest.

She had to break our kiss to moan "Oh god! Yes! Fuck me!"

I am quickly over taken by my lust as I fuck her more intensely then I've ever fucked a girl before. She wraps her toned legs around me and begins to grunt as she bucks to match my thrusts. I feel her finger nails digging deep into my back as she desperately tries to pull me even closer. Our bodies are covered from head to toe in sweat as I feel my passion rising to new heights. I give her everything I have as I feel us both approaching our climaxes. When I feel her pussy begin to contract around my cock once more I know I can't last another moment. I give into the mind-blowing sensation of my cousins pussy. I hold my myself as deeply inside her as I can as my balls tighten and I feel a huge rush of cum flood her depths. We let out cries of pure passion as our mutual orgasm sweeps over us. For that one sweet moment there is nothing in the world outside our orgasms. Neither of us had ever cum so hard in all our lives. Her pussy continued to squeeze my cock as if it was trying to milk every last drop of cum from me. Finally, when my orgasm subsided I collapsed on the bed next to my cousin. For several minutes we just lay there trying to calm out breathing. Finally Andrea broke the silence.

"That was better then I could have ever dreamed. I love you so much. Thank you."

"Never in my life have I experienced sex as intense as that."

"That because you've never been in love like this before." she said with a sweet smile.

"You're right. I've never really been in love before."

"Well that just makes it even more special then doesn't it?"

I answered her with a soft gentle kiss. Our passion spent, we just lay together on my bed for what felt like forever. Gently kissing and caressing each other. Enjoying the soft afterglow of our sex. I slid my hand down her body and softly touched her once virgin pussy. I could feel my cum running down from inside her pussy and pooling between her thighs.

"Shit." I said in frustration, "I didn't even think about protection."

"Shhhhh, its ok. This is exactly how I wanted my first time to be. I wouldn't have let you use a condom even if you had remembered." she said sincerely.

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"Not really. Even if I do get pregnant, I'd be happy that it was yours."

I wasn't sure how I felt about that yet. But I did know one thing for sure. I was in love with Andrea and I intend to stay with her and make her happy no matter what happened.

TO BE CONTINUED?

DanielOC
DanielOC
39 Followers