Swing Baby Swing

Story Info
Jayne finally meets Jon.
5.1k words
4.31
71.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi just a quickie about myself. My name is Jayne and I am 25 years old, single and live on the outskirts of London (Middlesex) I have no desires to marry or get involved with anyone. I just want a little fun and have a lot of free sex on the way! So let me tell you about a little story of mine...

I was surfing the net and found an adult contact site. I thought for a few moments and decided to place an ad, it read as follows: -

Hi

Thanks for reading my ad.

My name is Jayne, I am 25 y/o and am looking for some adult fun with no strings attached.

I'm a little shy but when the barriers are down, I have a wicked sense of humour and love all kinds of sex.

There's not a lot that I have not tried or at least thought about trying. I would like to try a 3some with two men and maybe go for double penetration.

So if there are any guys out there that would love to fuck me, email me.

Sorry but not into watersports - Everytime I tried it I got rather wet! So if you feel up for it – email me.

Chow

I checked my mailbox one-day and there was an ad from a local guy called Jon – the ad he had enclosed 3 photo's which caught my attention. I thought long and hard regarding whether I should reply. Eventually I emailed him back telling him "thank you for replying to my ad and hey by the way I like what I saw! Especially the photos of your thick hard cock! Fancy a chat some time?"

I couldn't believe it when Jon replied within 30 minutes! Record time or what! Jon and I struck up a conversation in a chat room on the net and hit it off immediately. Jon said that he wanted to me meet the same day but I said, "hey, you're being a little too fast" I said to him that I would prefer that we spend a little time both finding out what the other one wants and needs from an encounter.

We both exchanged more emails and had a few telephone conversations. When I was satisfied that he was who he said he was, I agreed to meet him the following day.

We decided to meet in a busy pub town – that way if neither of us liked what we saw, we could have a few drinks and leave without any worries. For some reason I was really nervous about meeting this guy. I have met plenty in the past and had some great times as well as some crap ones.

Anyway I spent absolutely ages taking my time getting ready for him; I applied my make-up with great care and attention. I tied my long dark brown hair up and left just a few stands hanging down. Finally I decided to be rather naughty and wear no underwear, a rather revealing short red dress and 5" black stiletto heals. I had the desired effect I wanted. While I looked rather stunning there was also a slight slutty look to me as well. I called a taxi and waited.

When the taxi arrived I hopped in and told the driver where to take me. He was a big muscular black guy. We made polite conversation and every now and then I caught him watching me in his rear view mirror.

The thought of the taxi driver watching me – started to turn me on a little, so I decided to play a little game of crossing and un-crossing my long legs. I knew that he got a peep of my neat shaven pussy on more than more occasion.

Finally I plucked up the courage and said to him "Hey babe – do you like what you keep getting a flash of?" The driver seemed a little embarrassed that I had caught him in the first place and secondly that I had the guts to say something to him!

The driver said "Sorry love, but you know how it is when you've got a great looking bird in your cab, you wish that your were the one going out on the town tonight and not working. Sorry I really did not mean to offend you love" I tell him that's Ok, no worries.

As we pulled up outside the pub, I pay him and say to him "hey, what's your name by the way?" He replies "Its Jacob darling". "Nice meeting you Jacob, bye" We say our goodbyes and I start to walk into the town pub.

The place is really busy, and I start to wonder if I will be able to spot Jon with all these people around. I start to make my way to the bar. I order myself a large vodka and lemonade and light up a cigarette. I quickly finish my drink and order another.

"Hey" says the bar tender "You drowning your sorrows"

"No just my nerves" I tell him.

With that I feel a strong hand grip my left arse cheek, it makes me jump and I turn around to find a tall man looking straight at me.

"Jayne?" He says.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I say "Jon?"

"Hi, Jayne, boy I'm glad you turned up here tonight, some people just don't show up and you're left wondering all night long. Never mind that, you look fucking fantastic girl"

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself". I replied.

We found an empty table and sat down and started to chat. We got on really well, there were no silent pauses or talk about the weather! After a few more drinks, I turned to Jon and said

"Jon, we both know what we are here for, do you want to come back to my house for a few more drinks and see what happens from there?"

"OK, only if that's what you want Jayne"

"Come on then Tiger" I reply.

We both got up and walked out of the pub. Jon said that his car was parked around the corner and for me to wait there while he went and got it. I stood at the pavement waiting, the next thing I knew a pale blue Mercedes convertible pulled up.

"Hey babe, wanna ride" Shouted Jon.

Laughing, I jump into the passenger seat and give him a quick kiss on the cheek and say, "lets go baby!"

I gave Jon the directions to my house and as we drove I slipped my hand onto his thigh and gave it a quick squeeze and winked at him. I was now over come with lust and could not wait until we got back to my house. The drive was only about 10 minutes but it felt like at least 30.

Well I guess they say (all good things come to those who wait) and boy was I waiting. Jon was a well-mannered and very active man, he had a great body for his age – 38 and I could not wait to get hold of him or rather him get hold of me.

We finally arrived at my place and parked the car. We both got out and walked to my front door. While I was searching for my keys I felt Jon stands behind me and put his hand up my dress and slowly rub my slightly wet pussy.

"Umm no knickers, you're a naughty girl" he said.

We walked into the house and Jon sat on the sofa.

"Would you like a drink, Jon?"

"Yes please Jayne, what have you got?"

"Whiskey, vodka, JD, beer or wine – what's your poison?"

"I'll have a large whiskey if that's ok"

I poured Jon a large whiskey and one for myself. I walked over to the Hi-fi and put on some soft music, dimmed the lights and handed Jon his drink.

I couldn't wait any longer to have him. I knelt down in front of him and started to un-do his belt and zipper. His cock just sprang out. Boy was it thick and hard.

I looked up at him, "do you mind?" I asked.

"No, of course I don't, suck away Jayne".

"Jon, I will only suck your cock if you talk dirty to me, and treat me like a slut" I said.

With that he grabbed my head with real force and pulled me into his lap.

"Suck my cock, you little slut and make sure you do a good job or I'm going to shove it up your arse" he yelled.

Now not being a girl to be asked twice, I grabbed hold of his cock and put it in my warm moist mouth and started to suck on it as if my life depended on it. I licked him from top to bottom and blew gently on the bell end. He loved this. Again he grabbed my head with force and shouted.

"Suck, suck you fucking dirty little whore".

I started to suck him and he started to thrust it deep down my throat with force. Everytime he thrust it went a little further down my throat. I could fell myself getting really wet and I was really tempted to just jump on his lap and fuck him right there and then, but I knew I had to hold back.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah that's good" he moaned.

I could feel his pre-cum on my tongue and this nearly blew my mind. I started to wank and suck him at the same time really quickly. I was like a wild woman. I started to feel his cock twitch and knew that he was on the verge of cumming. I stopped and just looked up at him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" he yelled.

"Making it last longer" I said.

"Fuck making it last longer, just keeping sucking me you whore, I'll be the one to tell you when to stop"

Um now I was dripping wet, I loved being spoke dirty to. It gives me a real kick. With that I grabbed hold of his throbbing cock saying "you want me to suck you good?"

"Yes, just fucking do it" he said.

I opened my mouth and took the whole lot in one go. I deep throated him so far down my throat that it started to make my eyes water and my breathing became difficult. I could feel myself getting really wet as I felt his whole body twitching and knew that he was about to cum any second now. I sucked even harder than before and then I felt it. His cum started to spurt in my mouth with great force.

"Spill a drop bitch and you'll get it up the arse" he said.

I never knew so much cum to come out of one cock. There were mouthfuls of it. I did my best and swallowed as much as possible, but it just keeps cumming out. And sure enough, I spilt a few drops. Naughty me!

Jon lay there for a few minutes to catch his breath, he then said "Damn that was a great blow-job, Jayne"

I just smiled at him and gave him a little wink. Without hesitation Jon jumped to his feet and started to remove my dress.

"Your turn now girl, I'm going to make you cum like never before" he said.

Jon grabbed me quite rough by the waist and turned me around so that I was facing the sofa.

"Get on your knees on the sofa and spread those legs," he said.

I did what he asked me and I started to get really excited but at the same time a little nervous, as I did not know what to expect. I closed my eyes and held my breath. The next thing, I feel are Jon's fingers rubbing my wet pussy.

"You're fucking soaking love" he said.

I know I thought, I don't think that I have ever been so wet in all my life – apart from when I have a bath of course! Jon rubbed my clit and slipped a finger deep into my cunt, I could feel him moving his finger around so that it was rubbing my cervix. This drove me wild and I started to have an orgasm.

"Oh yeah, that's really good, don't stop" I said.

He inserted another finger then another into me and started to finger fuck my cunt quite hard. I was in heaven.

"Do you like this bitch, yeah?" he said.

"Yes" I whispered.

I felt Jon move his hand and the next thing I knew he had inserted another finger into me. God I had never had 4 fingers in my cunt before. I started to cum again, this time it was a lot harder than the first. I thought that my head was going to explode. I actually started to feel dizzy.

Jon then started to lick my clit while he was still finger fucking me; I never felt anything so good. He was driving me wild.

"Oh yes, oh yes fuck me with those fingers and lick my clit" I screamed.

Jon carried on doing this for about 30 minutes. I was in pure heaven.

"Turn over bitch, I'm going to fuck you now, and I hope you like it hard, cos that's exactly what you're going to get, you little whore".

I turned over and rested my back against the sofa so that my legs were wide open. Jon looked me straight in the eyes, and then looked at his cock, I watch as he gets the tip of his cock against my cunt and slowly inserts about 1" inside of me.

"Oh yeah, go on fuck me," I plead.

Jon pulled his cock out and then pressed it against my begging cunt and this time he inserted about 2" inside of me. He did it again and this time pushed 3" inside of me; again he pulled it out.

"Why the fuck do you keep putting a little bit of your cock inside of me and then pulling it out?" I asked.

"Because I want you to really want my hard cock," he replied.

"I do, I do – please Jon, please fuck me with that hard cock of yours" I pleaded with him.

I was as hornie as hell and needed to feel his hard throbbing cock inside my wet pussy.

Jon grabbed my ankles and again pressed his cock against my pussy entrance and with one hard thrust he buried his cock deep inside my pussy and held it there for a few moments

"Ah, oh my god, fucking hell Jon" I screamed.

Jon just grinned and then pulled back, thrusting deeper inside me but this time even harder than before. I could not believe the pain and the pleasure I was getting at the same time. He did it again and as he entered me I had an overwhelming sense of pleasure and started to cum

"Oh god I'm cumming Jon, don't stop," I yelled.

"Go on bitch cum on my cock, go on" he said.

Jon was thrusting his cock in and out of me really hard. I don't think anyone has shagged me with such force as Jon. I came really hard and I could feel my pussy contracting on his cock.

"That's it bitch, enjoy me" he bragged.

He continued to thrust deep inside of me for at least 30 minutes. I actually lost count on the amount of times I came. But I do know that it was more than 10! I could feel Jon's cock start to swell and twitch inside of me

"Fuck me, fuck me harder you bastard, I want to feel your seed deep inside of me" I begged.

"You ready whore, are you ready, cos I'm about to cum deep inside of your wet pussy" he replied.

With that he thrust really deep and let out a scream.

"I'm going to cum, oh yes I'm cumming, oh yes"

Jon stayed there for a few moments still buried deep inside of me. I could feel his cock was slowly deflating to its normal size, and I could start to feel his jism seeping from my cunt and slowly running into the crack of my arse.

Jon moved off me and sat on the floor sipping his whiskey.

"That was a great fuck Jon, I really enjoyed it," I said.

"There is plenty more where that came from baby, the night is still young" he replied.

I stood up and Jon said, "Where are you going?"

"To get us another drink and to clean up" I replied.

"No you can get another drink, but you are to come straight back here as I have not finished with you yet, I'm just taking 5 minutes to recover" he said.

I went and brought back the bottle of whiskey as I figured it would be easier to quickly poor another one, rather than risk getting up and missing something. I poured us both a large glass each and drank the lot in one go.

"Umm sucking you and fucking you has made me really thirsty" I said.

"Come here and lay on the sofa and spread your legs. I want to lick the cum from your pussy" he replied, laughing.

I did what he asked, and he started to lick me, oh what a feeling having someone lick up what they have just deposited! Jon licked me and just the thought of what he was doing started to make me cum again. I was already sopping wet from being fucked, now I was even wetter from Jon's saliva and again my own juices. The feeling was seriously blowing my mind.

"Look Jayne, see what you have done" said Jon.

In my dizzy daze of pleasure I looked and was surprised to see Jon's cock again rock hard. There's no rest for the wicked I thought!

"Bloody hell Jon, that didn't take you long" I gasped.

"What do you expect?" he replied.

I had an almighty urge to ride Jon's cock.

"Jon, Jon! Get on your back, I'm going to fuck you," I said.

Jon did what he was told but instead of getting on his back, he sat on the sofa with his legs slightly spread. I took one more look at his cock and just knew I was in for another good time. I straddled Jon's legs, looked him in the eye and with my left hand positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"Ready babe" I said.

"Oh yes bitch, I want you to fuck my cock good and hard" he replied.

With that I pushed down on his cock until I could feel his pubes against my pussy lips.

"Um, oh that feels good" I moaned.

Jon grabbed my hips and started to thrust his cock in and out of me. I started to grind myself against him, so that I could get every millimetre of him inside of me.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it, fuck my hard cock you little whore" Jon shouted.

Jon had worked out by now that the more he spoke dirty to me; the harder I fucked him. I was by now riding him very, very hard. I could once again feel myself start to cum on his wonderful cock.

"Oh, oh, oh, fucking hell Jon, I'm going to cum again" I yelled.

"You're a dirty whore, come on fuck it, fuck it hard your dirty, dirty whore" Jon yelled.

With that I felt the most wonderful feeling ever, my breathing started to quicken, my whole body started to tremble and I got goose bumps all over my body. I realised I was having the best orgasm that I had ever experienced. I just did not want the feeling to stop. I wanted to feel like this forever.

"Enjoying yourself are you Jayne?" Jon said.

"Oh yes I am, what do you think?" I replied.

"Get off, go on, get off me" Jon's voice said, but not in his usual manner there was more dominance and urgency in his voice, which at first surprised me

"What? Why? I muttered.

"I'll show you, you've had your fun, now I'm about to give you the fucking of your life" Jon said.

Hey I thought I was already getting it!

"Stand up, walk to the dining room table and lay on it facing down" Jon commanded.

I felt a little silly and ashamed, but I walked over to the table and lay there as he asked. Jon got up from the sofa and started to walk towards me. While he was coming over I could see that he was stroking his cock out of the corner of my eye. God knows what he's up to know I thought. Jon came up behind me and started to rub my pussy once again. God how I loved that feeling and the fact that his cock just never seemed to give up and go down!

I could feel Jon's cock against my leg and I wanted to feel him inside of me again.

"Jon, please fuck me doggie," I begged.

"You want it bitch, you're going to get it – this time even harder than before, tell me how much you want it, you dirty little whore" he replied.

"Jon, please, please, please fuck me with that hard cock of yours. I want to feel you deep inside of me" I begged.

Jon stopped rubbing my pussy and grabbed hold of his cock and positioned himself so that his cock was at the entrance to my pussy. Jon this time slowly pushed himself inside of me. Once he was buried deep inside of me he pulled back and thrust himself deep and hard, so hard in fact it made me scream with pain.

"Oh, that hurts" I told him.

"You wanted it bitch and you're getting it, now stop complaining and take it like a real whore" was his stern reply.

Jon thrust his cock in and out of me with such force that I felt he was raping me rather than just shagging me. Jon then got really wild and aggressive and started to slap the cheeks of my arse and he thrust into me. My cheeks felt like they were burning on fire. Even though what he was doing was extremely painful the erotic thought of this really turned me on and I started to cum once again.

"Oh baby, oh baby fuck me harder, make me cum" I screamed.

"You love it, don't' you, you bitching whore. Answer me or I'll stop fucking you and fuck off home" he said.

"Yes Jon I love you fucking me really hard, please don't stop and don't go home" I begged."

"Tell me how much you want it, tell me how good it feels" Jon almost chanted.

"Oh it feels great, I don't think I've ever been fucked in such a way before, please I beg you don't stop and go home, I'll do anything you want as long as you promise to fuck me" I was now pleading with him.

Jon pulled his cock out of my cunt and started to rub my clit.

"What the fuck, are you doing Jon? I was about to cum again, please put your cock back inside of me," I begged.

"I have not finished with you yet bitch, just shut the fuck up and lay there.

12