Swing Baby Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bemused I did what he asked. I lay there for what seemed like eternity, but in reality could not have been more than a few moments. Again he started to insert his fingers into my soaking wet pussy. I thought to myself that I'm surprised he can feel a thing, judging by how wet I was! Jon removed his fingers and then to my surprised started to rub them against by arse. My heartbeat quickened as I thought "Oh no he's going to stick his fingers up my arse."

Jon started to gently push a finger inside of my arse.

"No, no Jon" I groaned.

But it was too late; I was bent over the table with my arse in the air, not really in a position to stop him. Jon moved his finger in and out of my arse and then pushed another one in.

"Ouch" I moaned.

"Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop," said Jon.

How could I tell him that I did not like it when I could feel my pussy start to contract, I knew I was about to have another orgasm. I just moaned "oh, you bastard" Jon changed positions so that he still had his fingers in my arse but was now also licking my arse as well. No one had ever done that before and to my surprise I was really enjoying it.

Jon inserted another finger into my arse and I thought to myself.

Oh god, he's stretching me open to make it easier for him to fuck me in the arse. Again I could feel my heartbeat quicken, although this time I was not sure whether it was nerves or pure excitement. Jon again changed positions and now stood behind me.

He removed his fingers from my arse and pushed me down in the small of my back with one of his hands.

"Hey bitch ever taken it up the arse, well you're about to get it whether you like it or not" he said.

"NO JON PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T" I was now nearly screaming.

"Shut up and relax, the more you struggle against it the more it's going to hurt and believe me bitch its going to hurt – a lot"! He yelled back.

Beaten I just lay there waiting for the assault on my arse. Jon moved his cock and I could feel it slightly pushed against my arse hole.

"OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T DO IT" my cries, falling on deaf ears.

I knew no matter what I said or did that he was going to fuck my arse.

With one almighty hard push, Jon thrust his hard cock deep into my arse. The pain was incredible and felt like some one had shoved a hot poker up my arse. I let out an ear splitting scream and tried to get free. Jon pushed his hand hard down on my back and with his other hand held it over my mouth.

"Quiet bitch, just relax, its gonna hurt even more if you try to resist me, now stop your screaming and RELAX and start to enjoy it"

I was shocked by his response; this was not how it was meant to be. What happened to "mutual pleasures?"

Jon then started to thrust slowly in and out of me. It was still very painful but as he was doing it slower, I started to relax which I found eased the pain. After about 3 minutes I found much to my horror that the pain had turned into erotic pleasure and I was embarrassed that I could feel myself once again start to cum. I preyed that Jon could not feel it. Jon started to groan as he thrust in and out of me.

"Oh you've got a nice tight arse, you whore, oh god its lovely, oh, yes"

In the distance I could hear someone else start to moan.

"Oh god, NO I'm cumming" to my utter surprise I realised that it was me.

SHOCK HORROR how could I be enjoying this? Then I heard "Oh fuck me harder, harder, harder – I love my arse being fucked"

I couldn't believe what I was saying – was this really coming from me?

"I knew you'd love it bitch once we got started" moaned Jon.

I was really moaning I could not believe how incredible it felt being arse fucked. I can honestly say, that I have never experienced anything quite like it.

"Now whore, beg me to cum up your arse" I heard Jon say.

"No please don't cum up my arse yet Jon, please fuck me some more first" again I found myself begging to be fucked by this man.

"I can't hold back much longer, your arse feels so nice and tight on my cock, oh god here it comes..." said Jon.

With that he increased his pace of fucking me and started to my surprise to fuck me even harder. Where did this man get his strength from I thought.

"Jon, Jon, please cum up my arse, please, I want to feel your juices in my arse," I cried.

With that I felt that familiar feeling of Jon's cock harden and start to twitch once again. With one last thrust he started to spurt his seed inside of my arse. I felt that feeling once again; yes I was having yet another orgasm. It felt incredible.

Jon gave out a loud breathe of air and said "Jayne you are one hell of a fuck" All I could mummer was "thanks – you too" Jon pulled his now finally soft cock out of my arse and walked slowly back to the sofa. I slowly pulled myself up from the table, I was sure there was an indentation of my body in it as I finally stood up. I staggered to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. While in there I felt a warm go.

"Boy what a night this turned out to be," I said to myself.

I walked back into the lounge and found Jon sitting on the sofa, enjoying a well-earned whiskey. I sat down next to him and he handed me a glass, which was already poured for me.

"Jayne, thanks, I'm sorry that I fucked you in the arse and held you down, but it was just there staring up at me. I just couldn't resist such a tempting offer," he said.

"Jon, hey don't worry, I'm sure that I enjoyed it as much as you, although not at first. There's no need to apologise, you promised me that I would thoroughly enjoy having your cock and I did" I replied.

Jon left about 20 minutes later, promising to email me later in the week. True to his word he did and we have arranged to meet again in a couple of weeks. I'm just wondering what he has in store for me next time as he's said "next time babe, it will be even better – just you wait and see!"

12