Swing Club

Story Info
Couple visits swing club for the first time.
4.2k words
4.22
211.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

Authors note: This is a story of loving wives, in other words married women having sex with other men. If you can't handle it or the explicit language I suggest you don't read it and certainly don't send me any nasty e-mails. Not only will you not get a reply, it won't even be read. If you do however which to send me positive critique, I'll be glad to read your personal comments.

This story is situated about a month after our 3rd anniversary...

The last month Bart and I have been going crazy. We were again like newly weds, we'd fuck where-ever, when-even and how-ever possible. There were times we would have sex 4 - 5 times a day. While he was pounding away in my bald cunt we would always ask me to tell the story of how I would up in a hotel room with 2 strange men shooting their cum all over and in me. We'd fantasize about this that didn't happen that, but that also sounded good, like a man more or a camera ...

So Thursday morning I hit him with it: Bart, you really like your wife to act all slutty and be fucked by other men don't you? He could only answer affirmatively, I knew it excited him to see me get fucked.

"Then why don't we try going to a swingers club and see what happens that night?" I said.

He was all ears and asked me what I had in mind exactly.

"We could go Saturday evening to the Queenies, a club not too far from here which I've heard good things about. Couples get in for free, but also men are welcome if they pay a small entry fee. I'll wear whatever you like and do whatever you want." I told him.

"I would just like to see you in action," Bart told me. "I love the sight of a big prick slipping into that nice wet whory cunt, knowing myself how good it feels around my cock."

Him talking that nasty to me, making me feel like a slut got me immediately hot again. I put my cup of coffee down, stood up, took of my pants and underwear and placed my hand palms on the counter with my bare legs spread. I didn't look at him or said anything, but I knew he couldn't resist me. In a flash he was behind me with his pants around his ankles. I've milked that sweet hot cum from his dick 2 times last night, but he was hard as a rock. He slipped his nice big prick between my lips and shoved his shaft all the way in until his balls hit my clit. I love being taken from behind on the counter, because the trusting of his hips makes his balls always slap against my clit which makes my orgasm so fucking intense I have to be held up. We didn't have much time, so he pumped forcefully in my bald pussy while he put his thumb in my asshole. Not even 2 minutes he shot his load deep into my hungry cunt, but by then I've already had 2 or 3 world shaking orgasms. He kissed my neck and caressed my breasts while he recuperated for a bit and after he redrew his limp cock from my pussy I cleaned up the mess we've made. I love running around naked around the house and with cum dripping from my pussy and body, but since I had to go into the office I couldn't do that this time unfortunately.

After washing up (with my hubby constantly groping me, the big idiot, lol) it was high time to leave if I didn't want to be very late at work. We said our good byes and did our morning car ritual.

Thursday evening, after a long days work (its strange how the day seems to go by a lot slower when you are anticipating for something...) I came home and saw my hubby had beaten me home. The table was set, dinner ready and a single rose on the dining table. He greeted me passionately and set I was to rest while I was at home because I would need my strength this week-end. We ate and afterwards Bart cleared the table for me while I sat down on the couch to watch some TV.

After he was done in the kitchen cleaning up the mess from dinner he sat down next to me and we cuddled while we watched something on TV. I like laying my head on his shoulders when we sit together and when I start running my hand over his chest he knows I'm up for something. I don't think he has ever turned me down, so I was very surprised that we got up and went upstairs when I started to let him know I was horny. Who wouldn't be, the thought of me fucking some men in front of my man while he was jerking off turned me on to no end. I regularly had to go to the bathroom at work and dry most of the wetness from my leaking pussy. But I didn't have any fresh underwear with me, so by the end of the day, they were soaked.

He came down quickly with a big smile on his face and tossed me a package. I looked at it and on the outside it said 'chinese balls'. He explained to me they had to be stuffed in my hungry cunt and you leave em there while you go on with the rest of your business. The stimulation from the inside out would make me hotter than ever and I would be craving to get fucked out of my mind. Then he said he wasn't going to give me any either until Saturday night after I've had some relief already...

"I want you to wear that toy tomorrow during the day at work," Bart told me, "I don't care if you wear them now, but I think it would be good to get a bit comfortable with them already."

I looked at the 2 fairly sized balls attached with a strong string and decided I would like to try them, I couldn't get much hornier than I already was anyway. And I figured if I strip down slowly in front of my husband and shove those balls in my slippery pussy with lots of moaning and groaning, Bart wouldn't be able to hold back anyway. I slowly removed my top and my pants until I was standing in my lingerie and pulled my panties down and threw them over to Bart. They were actually sticky and damp from all the juices I had been leaking throughout the day. I sat back down next to him, spread my legs wide so Bart had full view of my bald pussy lips parting as I pushed the balls inside. I moaned and groaned the whole time while I slowly played with my clit and slid the balls inside of me: "o man, that feels sooo good. O yeah, aaahhhh, hhhmmmmm, fuck that feels good, ..."

I'm sure his cock must have been acing in his pants, seeing the bulge it was forming in his pants, but I'll be damned if he leaned over to touch me in any way. He just looked at me with a big smile on his face. He told me I couldn't masturbate over the next 2 days, but it was OK if I were to cum from the balls rubbing away on the inside of my pussy. I laid almost naked next to him with the balls in my pussy, but then I had to take them out, I couldn't stand the tension anymore. I was so horny I was seeing cross eyed. Boy, how wrong I was about not being able to get any hornier, Friday and Saturday were going to be hell...

The next morning while we were having breakfast I was telling Bart about the hot dream I've had and that I woke up with an orgasm. He came over to me and pulled me from my chair. Aha, see, I knew you couldn't resist me long, I thought as he opened my pants up. He silently pushed my underwear to the side, stuck 2 fingers in my dripping twat and checked if I had my chinese balls in me. Then he removed his hands and told me I was being a good girl and could get dressed again. I laughed at him and asked how he could deny me like that. He asked me not to be mad, he was just trying to build up the tension for Saturday and that he was using all his will power he had not to jump my bones and to fuck me 5 hours straight. I told him I wasn't mad and I knew what he was doing. I also told him I loved him and that I would be a good girl and not touch myself while I was at work. We both smiled, kissed and then went of to work.

Work that Friday was literally hell! As long as I stayed sat down it was do-able, but when I walked the balls in my pussy rubbed me all over and stimulated me to no end, but they didn't quite make me get over. Needless to say, I stayed behind my desk as much as possible. By the time it was 4:30 pm I was so ready for a big cock between my legs, but Bart insisted he wasn't going to help me, not until tomorrow. I went to bed early that night, hoping I would fall asleep quickly. I actually did and had horny dreams all night long, I wonder why...

I was too nervous to eat breakfast so I went immediately into the bathroom and ran a nice hot bath. I was soaking for about 20 minutes when Bart came. He stood their in the door opening completely naked, we both sleep naked in bed. While he was standing there he asked me how I slept. I told him I had been dreaming hot dreams.

"I know, you were talking, squirming and moaning all night," he told me.

With that he moved over to the bath I couldn't resist, I reached out and stroked if hardening cock for him. He didn't stop me, so I moved my head closer and had just wrapped my lips around his cock when he said "You can suck me off if you want to, but you do realise you are going to have to wait until tonight, don't you?"

I didn't care, I wanted to feel his member in my mouth and taste his salty cum again! I just needed it. He didn't last long, he of course had been horny too all this time. After I've cleaned his beautiful cock, he gave me a long fresh kiss and started to take a shower.

In the mean time I started get myself ready for tonight, I was so ready for it too. I shaved my legs and pussy again, so I would be as soft as I could be. Then I washed myself and washed my hair. By the time I was ready, Bart had long since finished his shower and got dressed. I put on my make-up and went into the bedroom to get dressed. I saw that my hubby already put some clothes out for me. A push up bra, thong panties, and thigh-high stockings. He also chose a white, loose sitting, very low cut (the material came together at the underside of my tits) shirt which I hadn't seen before and a red knee high skirt with a slit on the left side. I got dressed at looked at myself in the mirror. The outfit wasn't too bad actually, very sensual and very teasing without going completely slutty. I liked it.

We left the house around 8 pm and arrived 45 minutes later. OK, now you can take out your toy sweetie, he told me. I placed my legs on the dashboard, pulled my panties of to the side and took out my torture toys. I must say, those things in you really does make a women crave cock, I was so ready. We stepped inside after some obligatory checks which were done by a very attractive woman who was even less dressed then myself. I saw Bart looking down her blouse every change he got. It didn't upset me though, I actually tried to visualise what it would be like, us 3 in bed. And anyway, I'm sure plenty of men would be looking down my shirt as well tonight, at least, that's what I was hoping.

When we stepped through the curtain we saw a pretty big dance floor with some levels in it and a big bar that was curved around it. There were about 15 - 20 people talking and drinking some drinks (I would guess around 6 - 7 women). We were shown around a little but since this was our first time and got led to the dining area, the indoor pool and the different kind of rooms upstairs. I was amazed at how big the place was on the inside.

Twenty minutes later we joined the people at the bar and started to drink some cocktails. It didn't take long for guys to join us. They came up to us and started talking with us, obviously try to look down my shirt as much as possible and casually placing their hands on my shoulders and legs. I was amazed at how much opener everything was over here, the guys had no inhibitions at approaching women who were already talking to other men. But I saw Bart was smiling and having a good time as well, which loosened me up immediately quite a bit. Around 10 pm, Stefan (a guy we were talking to) disappeared for about 5 minutes and returned in his boxers!! I was shocked and looked around. He wasn't the first one, there were already plenty of men and women standing around in their underwear. The others were leaving and returning in underwear as well.

The other guy that was talking to us, Pascal, told us that we should get undressed too and offered to show us to the lockers. I still felt kinda awkward standing in a thong, bra, stockings and a pair of pumps. Right as I ordered another drink Bart told me he was going to grab a bite to eat and left, leaving me with these 2 guys. Bart had made me promise him I wouldn't go upstairs without him, so I was slowly drinking my drink and trying to lead the guys on a bit until he returned. DAMN, he stayed away quite a while, and he knew I was so fucking horny. Pascal and Stefan had started putting their hands under my bra, pulling it up and putting their hands in my thong, rubbing my sensitive clit and sticking their fingers in my cunt. I placed my hands in their boxers and started jerking their already pretty hard cocks, I figured, some foreplay down here wasn't going upstairs so it would be OK.

But after 20 minutes of waiting I couldn't take it any longer, I had 2 or 3 minor orgasms from their hands but needed to get stuffed urgently. I jumped of the chair and pulled the guys behind me up the stairs, we went into the first available room. There were 2 mattresses on the floor and their was already a couple fucking like mad. I didn't care, I let myself fall on my back, took of my thong and spread my legs wide with my feet sticking up in the air: "FUCK ME," I yelled. Pascal was on top of me before Stefan could even move. He shoved his hard and long dick home in one stroke in my very slick and accepting pussy. While Pascal was pumping away in my bald cunt, I sucked Stefan's hard cock. I took him so deep into my mouth his dick was actually in my throat. Pascal must have been horny too, he didn't last too long before he shot his hot sperm deep in my cunt. It was enough to send me over the top again, having the third or fourth amazing orgasm in less than 2 minutes. Pascal pulled out and moved his still cum dripping dick to my mouth, spilling some of his salty cum on my stomach and bra. Stefan took Pascal's place and my now loose, extra slippery cunt opened for him like a rose. Five minutes and couple orgasms later, my pussy was accepting also Stefan's cum. I asked the guys if it was OK if we went downstairs together, before my hubby was done eating and act like nothing happened, then they could fuck me again. I pulled up my thong and tried to let the material keep the cum from running down my legs. My black bra was already cum stained, but I tried to get most of it off, so it would be too visible with all this black light.

When we arrived back downstairs there were already a lot less people dancing, and probably a lot more fucking ... Anyway, I was glade I didn't see my hubby. We had just sat back down when he came around the corner. "Pffieuw, that was close..." I thought.

He came over to us and as soon as he arrived I said: "I'm sorry dear, you won't have time to take a drink, I need a dick in me now! It's all I can do to have waited for you while you ate..."

Of course, that was fine with him, so I ran upstairs with the men behind me, hoping Bart wouldn't see I was leaking cum from my whory cunt.

I ran straight away into our familiar room and grabbed Stefan close. While I fondled with his dick in his boxers I gave him a long passionate kiss. Pascal moved behind and ran his hand all over my back, stopping at my bra and undoing it. Then we slowly pulled down my soaked underwear. While I stood their naked between these 2 studs with my husband watching me, I had a completely involuntary orgasm without anybody touching my clit or cunt. I fell to the floor and this time it was Stefan that was first to the jackpot. Since most of the urge was off, he slowly lowered his beautiful slick dick into my pussy. Pascal straddled over my chest and started to titfuck the girls. At every trust up I gave a lick on the tip of his cock. From the corner of my eye I saw Bart sitting next to us with a tent in his boxers the size he only had a month ago in the hotel... I smiled at him and concentrated back on pleasuring Pascal and the pleasure I was receiving. These 2 guys were just phenomenal, after already depositing a full load in my cunt, they came again in gallons after 20 minutes of heavenly bliss. Stefan filled my pussy back up for me and Pascal burst his semen all over my neck, face, chest, hair, ... I seemed to have his cum everywhere.

They collapsed on top of me and we were recovering our breath when I felt a finger circle around my clit and entering into my cum filled hole. Since I couldn't see who it was, I figured it was Bart who couldn't wait anymore and I closed my eyes to enough the touch. A minute or 2 later however, after Stefan rolled off me I was fed a thick, very thick cock. I opened my eyes and saw this stranger with a horny look on his face looking at my body. Another guy, who didn't see before, entered my womanhood and started to fuck me. He has nice and gentle, very lightly touching my body all over while he was filling me up. I looked over at Bart who was still sitting there, with his hand under his boxers, just enjoying the sight of his cum-crazed wife getting fucked 40 ways from Sunday. He told me, why don't you let them do a DP on you? I didn't answer or even reacted in any way when this guy who was fucking me rolled over on his back and pulled me on top of him. While doing this, he never even pulled out of me. The guy who I was sucking moved behind us and stuck a finger or 2 with that cock in my dripping cunt. He used it to lube up my asshole and his cock. Then slowly he pressed his cock against my rosebud. It opened for him and he slowly sank into my ass. Luckily he wasn't that long, since his cock was very thick. I could feel the 2 men inside me, rubbing that thin wall that divides my pussy from my ass from both sides. I've had the most intense orgasm I've ever had, one orgasm after another, until the guys exploded into me.

After the guys gave me a thank you kiss, they left and I lay there completely still on my back for a few minutes. Only then, like an hour after we've gone back upstairs, that there were like 10-15 spectators, however nobody else came over to me. Even after having cum already countless times and getting fucked by 4 guys, I still hadn't settled my appetite for cock, those chinese balls riding up my cunt for almost 72 hours, really did make me insatiable.

I stood up and took a few steps over to Bart. Cum was running out my cunt and asshole down my legs. My pussy was firery red and still spread wide from the cocks it had received earlier. My face was a mess, my make-up was smeared, I had cum in my hair, on my face and neck. If I didn't look like a whore before getting fucked, I sure must have looked like one now. Bart stood up from his chair and started kissing me tenderly while he was saying how much he loved me. His hand ran over my tits and stomach to my cunt and he stuck 3 fingers in me as deep as he could. "My god, you are a mess girl. You are dripping everywhere," he told me.

I just giggled, unable to say anything. We moved back over to the mattress and he laid me down gently. I opened my legs for my sweet hubby and he moved his face to my honey pot. He licked furiously on my clit and caught the cum running out of me with his tongue as he was trying to stick it is as deep as those cocks had gone. I bucked under his touch and trusted my hips firm against his mouth at every new orgasm I was having.

He then rolled me on over on my hands and knees and shoved his hard prick into my bald, dripping cunt. He squeezed my tit hard while he pulled on my hair with the other hand. He was fucking me furiously. I love being dominated like that.

He called me every name in the book: "You are such a fucking whore! You slut! You cheating wife! You like being a cum bucket for these guys, didn't you?!" All I could was agree with him on everything. But then he said: "You are even fucking around behind my back, aren't you, you tramp?!"

"No..... nooo...., I'm not," I was moaning.

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12