Swing is Our Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded in agreement, "So you think you could get it up for her," I asked him.

"It's already started to get up," he said, and it had.

"Ok Thomas, here's the plan for this evening," I said. We are going in to have some snacks and wine. Carol will likely change into something more comfortable. When we go In, I want you to sit alone on the love seat. Carol and I will be on the sofa across from you. We'll leave the opening moves to Carol. Is that OK with you?"

"You mean," He said, "We might start this tonight?"

"Yes, Thomas, In fact it has already started. Tonight you may get to taste the candy." I had my back to him and when I turned to face him he was fully erect. I chuckled, "That's some cock, Thomas, I think she's going to enjoy it."

"Geeze," he said, "I hope I don't blow my load out of anticipation. I've never seen anyone so sexy and it's made even sexier by the fact that you are not only allowing it but will watch and maybe even join in. I've never been this horny...you're sure you're ok with this, with my fucking your wife?"

"More than Ok," I said. "Before we go in," I have two quick tips, Her nipples are very sensitive, go easy on them. That goes for her clit, too." I could see pre cum on the end of his dick, he was obviously worked up. With no further discussion we got dressed and went into the house.

We all arrived inside at about the same time. Carol was wearing a very nice sundress that was cut low enough to offer plenty of cleavage. The dress was about two inches above her knees and had buttons all down the front. She hugged each of us and we sat in exactly the spots I had suggested. The room was conducive to hot romance. The sound system was paying some smooth jazz while flickering candles cast flickering shadows in a room with the lights turned to their dimmest.

As she sat, Carol curled her legs under her and the dress crept up about 6 inches, showing ample thigh and just a hint of black lace panties. She began to rub my crotch in slow circular motions. She caught Thomas eye and they stared at each other for a moment when she said, "You're a sexy guy Thomas. You think you still want to do this?"

"I can't wait," he said. Carol bent over, kissed me and then stood. She paused to stare at Thomas and then walked to the love seat where she stood before him. Her pelvis was directly in front of his face. She ran her fingers through his hair, kissed him on the forehead and sat next to him on the love seat. The atmosphere in the room was electric. You could almost hear snaps of electricity passing between my wife and Thomas. In my wildest dreams I had never anticipated this kind of intensity. She was like a sex bomb ticking down to the final moment.

"Don't mind me," I said. "You can forget that I'm even here."

Thomas put his arm around Carol and pulled her close to him. She shifted her position so she was sitting beside him but also kind of facing him. Thomas kissed her neck and she tossed her head back to make it easier for him. As he continued to kiss her neck she whimpered a little. Then, with thumb and forefinger he held her chin and pulled it to his lips and kissed her as passionately as I've ever seen a man kiss a woman. It was tender, respectful, deep and lusty all at the same time. Carol put both arms around him and returned the kiss. His hand dropped to her breast and cupped it, kneading it gently. I could no longer control myself. I came in my pants... and it was a lot.

The two of them continued to kiss and she whimpered even more as he unbuttoned the top of her sundress, then slowly he unbuttoned all the buttons and her bra and panties were exposed. She stood briefly to shed the dress, then sat again, this time with her hand between his legs, as she slid his zipper down, His hand was inside her bra, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Carol kind of yelped, undid his belt, opened his trousers and pulled his pulsating cock free from its hiding place. Still kissing her, his hand went to her back and he pulled the bra off.

"Oh, my God," he said, "Oh my God. They are beautiful," and he began licking them and sucking her nipples. She thrust her chest out and ground her pelvis into his leg while she increased the pace at which she was stroking his cock. She pulled his T-shirt off, pulled his pants and underwear down and Thomas was naked. As he continued to work on her breasts, he thrust his hand into her panties and must have immediately inserted a finger in her pussy because she yelped, tossed her head back and helped him remove her the scant fabric covering her sex. Now they were both naked.

I watched the scene with the same attention a teenager gives to seeing his first porn film. I was loving it. It was almost dark where I was sitting and I was growing again. Carol turned and winked at me. Then as she was getting up she pushed Thomas by the shoulders so he would remain sitting and she fell to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time in deep throating him. He arched his back Grabbed her by the ears and began to fuck her mouth. The blowjob lasted a long time until I heard Carol whisper, "Thomas...Will you fuck me now?"

"Where's the bedroom," he asked and she took him by the hand and led him there, but they didn't make it. Carol stopped in the hallway, turned, dropped to her knees again and began to suck him with even more gusto than before. She had him whimpering...this big guy was whimpering like a baby. She removed his cock from her mouth and slowly jacked it while looking straight up at him. He cock was glistening and pulsating. It was so hard I thought it might break. She got up and pulled him by the pecker into the bedroom. He gave her a push and she was on her stomach on the bed. He wrapped his big hands around her hips, pulled her back so her feet were on the floor, spread her cheeks, found her vagina lips and rammed his cock home.

What started as a yelp, turned into a "Holy fuck, my God, Jonathan are you here, look at what he's doing to me." Her hands were on the bed and he was ramming his cock home like a piston on an old steam engine. His hands were squeezing her tits and with each of Jonathan's thrusts, came an equal backward thrust from Carol. Again she started to whimper and then slowly and softly said, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, my pussy is going to burst."

He whipped her around so she was standing and he fell backward on the bed. "Sit on my cock," he commanded.

She straddled him and when she was positioned over his midsection, she reached behind her, found his pulsating cock and guided it into her dripping wet pussy. Then she sat on it. It was such a turn on watching that pole slowly disappear inside my wife. As she bounced on top of him her jiggling tits became a target for his mouth, and he leaned forward to take a nipple in his mouth. Then he put both hands around her waist and they began a rhythm that was so furious I thought he might hurt her. They both began to scream and in unison said they were cumming. Then she collapsed on top of him, his cum running out of her pussy onto the white sheets.

We sat there awhile and then decided the evening was over, but we also decided that we needed "more practice" and scheduled another meeting in two weeks.

End of episode one. If you like this there will be other episodes.

12