Swing Man Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to do something special for me?" Jonas asked.

Nikki gave him a little smile. "Maybe."

"I'd like to finish by doing something we have tried yet," Jonas said, smoothing her bangs with his left hand.

"Mmmmmmm, let me guess...you want me on top this time?"

"No, but we will do that sometime, I promise you...let me give you a hint." His stroking hand had moved down the far side of her face. He moved his forefinger to her mouth and pushed it past her lips. He moved it in and out and winked at her.

Nikki's eyes filled with understanding and she smiled around his finger before giving it a loving suck. His pretty daughter was going to suck his cock!

"That's my girl," Jonas said as she rolled over on top of him, straddling his stomach with her elbows and laying her legs between his, her back arched due to the incline of his body. Jonas felt her soft boobs pressing against his erection, could actually see the cap of his cock sandwiched between his stomach and her breastbone when she looked up at him.

"You're asking me to take your big dick in my mouth? Daddy, I'm just shocked!" Nikki was such a cockteaser and Jonas loved it.

"Don't play Miss Innocent with me!" Jonas sniggered, pushing her shoulders down his body, "I'm betting you're real good at this, Nikki."

Nikki kissed her way down his torso as she shifted her body into cocksucking position, keeping her eyes on his face until the puffy crown of his prick hit the bottom of her chin.

At that point, she twisted her body so her left armpit supported herself on his right thigh and her right hand began rubbing the underside of his cock as it lay on his lap.

"Think you can handle that?" Jonas asked her, laying his right hand on the back of her head.

"I think so," Nikki purred confidently as her right hand fisted the base and hefted it upright so his drunkenly swaying phallus was right there in front of her pretty little mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she said, "Okay, Dad, how do you want it? Nice and slow?" Looking at his face, she gave the underside of his glans a long, slow lick.

"Or nice and hard?" She tightened her grip on his shaft and jacked his cock several times.

"Oooooh, Jesus!... Nikki, it's not going to matter! I'm not going to be able to hold out long watching you, not the first time... give me a few minutes of slow and then just give it all you got, honey!"

His naughty daughter began licking around the head of his organ, taking her sweet time. He'd oozed a little when she gave him the preview jacks and he watched her lick that up, her tongue swirling around and around.

"Mmmmm, that's great...baby, you're going to ruin me for other women, you know that don't you?... aahh...no pussy or mouth is ever going to compare!"

Nikki dropped her face behind his wide wanker and her tongue dragged down his underside until her lips reached the top of his hairy scrotum. She bent his cock to the side so he would have an unobstructed view as she began sucking in little slivers of his sack through her lips.

"Nice, honey, very nice," he encouraged her when she looked up at him. She moved her body even further back, dipping her nose down out of his sight and came back up with his whole left nut in her mouth. Jonas had never had that done and it sent his cock a twitching as he watched his daughter do the same to his other ball, the warm interior of her mouth sucking his egg-shaped testicle lovingly.

She plopped the hairy cum-maker out of her mouth and rose up on her left hand and knees, her right hand swinging his flagpole cock up to her lips again. Jonas watched her mouth hover over him for a few seconds as her tongue wetted her lips. Then she gave the tip of his cock a kiss, held the smooch briefly and then her lips expanded as she pushed her mouth down.

"AAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhh!" Jonas groaned as his bloated cockknob disappeared up into his daughter's mouth. Her lips stopped when she had the head engulfed.

She slid her hand slowly up to meet her lips, not gripping it very tightly but the sight was enough to almost unhinged Jonas. She slid her hand back down his cock and then took her hand away, now holding him with only her mouth. Slowly she began rotating her face, twisting her lips on him while her tongue tormented his imprisoned glans.

"AAaaaaahhh, that's good, honey...oh...oh yeah...let me see how much you can take...go ahead...aaaahhAAAAAHHHH!" Jonas groaned again as she sank her lips lower, taking half of his distended dick to the back of her throat in a series of small gulping motions.

She began really blowing him then - bobbing her head, sucking hard with concave cheeks. Just like he'd ordered.

"YEAAAHH...suck it, Nikki!..unnnnnhhh...uuunnnnnhhh."

His daughter's no-hands blowjob was making his sperm percolate in his ball-sac. He wasn't going to hold back when the moment came - he was just going to ejaculate right in her mouth. He had no doubts that his little girl was a swallower...a hot bi-sexual father-cocksucking swallower!

"Unnnnnhhh...Nikkkiiii...you're making me feel so good...uuuunnnh."

His daughter's mouth had perfect control of his proud prick. Her lips came oh so close to leaving his dick but never did; they always stopped with half his cockhead showing, filling the room with a slurping sound, and then corkscrewed down his lip-stretching throbber.

Jonas watched it all, filing the images away in his mind under a folder called "BLOWJOB1" - the way her lips did stretch thin, her eyes closed as she worshipped him orally, the way the locks of hair on each side of her face swayed with her head bobbing, her dangling knockers which he could see through her arms.

"Shit, baby...oh Nikki, I'm right there!" Jonas warned, his hands coming up to grab her pitching head. He could feel himself beginning to lose it. There is that four or five seconds before climax when every man knows it is all over, that there is no turning back. He thrust up into her mouth once, unable to control himself.

"MMMPPPFF!" Nikki moaned around his girth as he banged against the back of her throat. Her right hand came back up and gripped his rowdy erection, giving her more control. It also allowed her to start whacking him off in her mouth, her fist went flying up and down his shaft.

"Nikki!.. God, Nikki...uuugggghhh...UUUUNNGGGHH... GGGGAAA!" Jonas gave a strangled cry as his first main wad of his semen jetted up into the wet heat of Nikki's waiting mouth.

"MMMMMHMMMMSLLLLRRIIIIIIIIPPPP!" Nikki hummed and then slurped loudly as she gulped down his first burst, her hand cranking him for more. Jonas threatened to crush her head with his hands as she jacked more jism out of his twitching Johnson.

"SLLLRRIIIIIPPPP!" She milked his boner four or five times and then drew her mouth off him, her hand still around his base.

Jonas opened his eyes when he felt her mouth withdraw. He felt more jism still left and he didn't think Nikki realized it.

"I'm not done, Nikki!" he gasped. He covered her hand with his and made her jack him again. A fountain of his watery cum, maybe an inch high, gushed through his piss-slit and trickled down around her hand.

"God, Daddy!" Nikki exclaimed as she drew another white fountain from his ball-wells, her hand slippery with cum. Without being told, she wrapped her hot lips around his slimy fountainhead and continued coaxing his slow-traveling semen with her pumping fist.

With old age, Jonas's delivery system had slowed down but times like this made it a blessing...all the minor cumshots felt great and he had a lot of them.

Finally, he was empty. Nikki proved this by pulling his dick out of her mouth and milking it strongly, only to have nothing come out.

"Thank you, Nikki..I think that will quite do it," Jonas advised her as she rolled on her left side, laying her weight again on his right thigh, and jacked him again just to be sure.

"Have you got a spare tank or what?!" Nikki kidded him. It wasn't that he pumped out more than he used to when he was younger, it just took longer.

"It's just age," he told her, rubbing her shoulder, "I'm an old man."

"Yeah, so you keep saying!... tell it to my pussy," Nikki doled out more hot compliments.

The phone rang on the nightstand and Jonas picked up the handset and turned it on.

"Hello."

There was silence for a few seconds and he was going to hang up but then he heard Stella say, "Jonas, I'd like to speak to Nikki."

"Hello, Stella," he said, looking down at his daughter. Nikki gave him a wicked grin and took his half-hard prick back into her mouth, her eyes looking up at him. It was just like her to do something like that when he was talking to her mother. "Let me get her for you," he said, covering the phone with his hand.

"Nikki, you got to talk to her," he whispered down to his bad daughter.

Nikki drew her mouth off him and made a pouty face.

"Oh, Dad! Tell her I'm too busy sucking your dick!" she kidded. Jonas made an angry face back at her and she got up on her knees. "Chill, Dad!" she said, pulling his legs together and crawling onto his lap, where she sat down, her knees straddling his hips, her pussy on his deflating dick.

She took the phone and said sweetly, "Hi, Mom!...yeah, I'll be leaving here in about 15 minutes...sure, anything else you need?...all right, bye!"

She tossed the turned off handset on the bed and leaned down to give him a quick kiss.

"When am I going to see you again?" Jonas asked.

"I'll be with Mom all night probably...I'm sure I could come out tomorrow. Can you wait that long?" she said, running a finger down his chest.

"I guess I'll have to."

"I'm gonna get cleaned up," Nikki said, crawling off him and padding toward the bathroom. Jonas was sure she was swinging that little ass of hers just a little more than usual, setting the hooks in him a bit deeper.

Chapter Five

Nikki stopped by the store on the way home and bought the item that Mother had phoned about. Driving back to Brentwood, she felt unhappy. She really didn't want to spend the night with her mother. Like with her father, Nikki had little in common with her. It hadn't been that way always but in the last few years as Nikki had started spending more and more time outside the home exploring her sexuality, she had come to see how uptight her mother was.

Not just to the idea of sex - about everything! Smoking, fashions, what was in the movies, all kinds of stuff. It was stifling to hear all the "you're not going to wear that, are you?" and the "if you're going to live in this house...".

'I wouldn't get that if I was living with Dad!' Nikki thought. 'Dad and I are more than in tune.'

Dinner with her mother was a slow torture as she continued to heap bad thing upon bad thing on her father. Nikki spoke up for her father on a number of occasions, just to show her mother that there were two sides to every story.

After dinner, Nikki suggested that they go out and see a movie. She would have gladly sat through some European subtitled masterpiece if it meant they didn't have to talk for two hours.

But before they could decide on anything, they got a phone call from Mrs. Sperling, Tori's mother. Tori had told her what was happening in the Elliot household and she had phoned to talk with Stella. They were friends by association of their daughters.

Mrs. Sperling invited them to come over and visit. Nikki was surprised when her mother accepted the invitation.

So a half hour later they were over at the Sperling home. Her mother and Mrs. Sperling sat and talked in the living room while Nikki and Tori went upstairs to Tori's bedroom.

"All right...where were you last night, Nikki?" Tori asked as soon as they were alone.

"Tori, I'd really rather not say...no, I take that back, I'd really like to tell you...but I can't." Nikki said, falling across her bed in exasperation.

"Do you hear yourself?" Tori said sitting on the bed beside her. "You sound all confused...I thought there was nothing we couldn't tell each other."

"Tori, I think I could tell you. I know you'd keep it secret. But there's someone else involved that made me promise not to tell anyone."

"You know you're going to tell me," Tori said confidently, stroking Nikki's jean-clad leg. "So why not just do it now?...is it a guy or a girl?...come on, Nikki, spill it."

Nikki felt herself weakening...she just had to tell someone else her secret. Tori could keep her secret; she was sure of it.

"All right but you got to promise not to tell!"

* * * * *

Jonas Elliot came to a stop in front of the beach house early the next morning and put his hands on his hips as he drank in huge gulps of sea air. A marine layer was still hanging around, keeping the temperature down, so he'd decided to take a jog along the ocean. The run had felt good, got his blood flowing but he hadn't run far enough to tire himself needlessly.

'Not when Nikki's coming out," he chuckled to himself.

The night before had been so boring after all that had gone on. Eventually he'd driven down to Gladstone's for a late dinner and then had come back and milled around the empty beach house for a while, finally going to bed in hopes that it would seem to shorten the time until he could have Nikki in his arms.

He took off his sweaty T-shirt and went up the stairs that led up to the deck of his home. In the kitchen, he took a jug of Gatorade out of the refrigerator and drank it without using a glass. There was one thing he hated to do and that was dishes. He'd be doing a lot of eating out.

He went back into the living area and saw that someone had called while he was out. He walked to the message machine and hit the button.

"Hi, Dad. Where are you? Just calling to let you know I'll be there around 11. Love ya, bye."

'Another two hours and my little horny baby will be back!" Jonas thought as he headed back to shower.

At 12:15 P.M., Nikki pulled up and parked outside the door in the privacy wall at the beach house. She'd arrived late on purpose; she wanted her father to wait a little longer.

'I'm going to hate to do this but he'll thank me later,' she hoped.

She got out of the car and reached in the bag seat for the duffel bag purse she had brought her change of clothes in. A breeze came up and ballooned the sheer hemp-toned sunshirt she was wearing. Underneath that she had on her bikini top. A short pair of shorts hid her bikini bottoms. She wanted to get some sun today since she had told her mother that she was going to the beach...although not to the beach house.

She walked through the wall gate and down to the front door. She tried the door and found that it was unlocked. Stepping into the foyer, she called out for her father. He came down the hall from his bedroom.

"There you are!" he said.

"Hello, Father," Nikki said, dropping bag and wrapping her arms around his waist as he gave her welcoming kiss. And then another real kiss with a little tongue and some roaming hands on her bottom.

'I don't think I'll have any trouble making him see reason,' Nikki thought to herself as they unclenched.

"What kind of outfit is that?" he said as they walked into the living area.

"It's a sunshirt. For those of us with delicate skin," she twirled in front of him and then began unbuttoning the shirt as he leaned against the back of the couch. She saw the way his eyes were looking through the sheer material.

She opened the shirt and pulled it down off her shoulders, showcasing the skimpy black bikini top. Spaghetti straps and two triangular patches that left no guesswork about her cleavage and the inner slopes of her breasts.

"Ta-da!" she said.

Her father raised his eyes from her charms and chuckled, "That looks very nice on you, Nikki...it's going to look even better laying by the bed."

"Jeez, Dad! I haven't heard that one in a while," Nikki replied. "Very unoriginal."

"Hey, I bet there aren't many fathers that have said that to their daughters...I think it's very original."

"Let's go for a swim," Nikki suggested. She saw some disappointment cross his face. She wouldn't mind just going back to his bed either but the longer she could tease him along, the easier it would be.

"The water's awfully cold," he pointed out, trying to deter her, no doubt.

"Come on, Dad," Nikki whined. "Are you worried something will get all shriveled up!" Her eyes went to his crotch. "Don't worry...after the swim I'll unshrink things!"

"Nikki, you little...O.K., let's do it!"

He pulled off his T-shirt, leaving himself in his usual swim trunks.

"I'll get some towels," he said and went back to his bedroom.

Nikki unzipped her shorts and shed them and took off her tennis shoes. Standing up, she pulled her bikini bottoms in place as her father came back with two towels.

They left the towels hanging at the base of the beach stairs and walked down to the ocean. The beach was mostly deserted; it was a public area but most people went up to Zuma or stayed down at the Santa Monica beach. The only people that ever frequented this part of the coast was the inhabitants of the beach houses.

When they walked in the water, Nikki let out a whoop at the coldness.

"I told you it was cold!" her father said.

"We'll get used to it," Nikki said and bravely ran into the water until a wave bore down on her. She dove under it and came up sputtering as her body rebelled against the change in temperature. She swooped her wet hair backward and looked around for her father. He came up beside her, letting out a whoop.

"Jesus, Nikki!"

"Don't be a baby," she said, her teeth chattering as she submerged herself to the neck. "We'll get used to it."

They splashed around for ten minutes and then headed back into the shore. Nikki walked up to where the soft white sand began and lay down on her back to dry off in the sun. She patted the sand beside her and her father lay down beside her on his side facing her.

"Looks like that swim was pretty stimulating," he said. Nikki followed his eyes to her chest where her hard nipples were very apparent under her top. Nikki sat up on her elbows and used her fingers to drag the swatches of cloth back and forth, giving her father just a peek at her faint pinkish aureole.

"Dad, what did you plan for us to do today?" she asked, smiling at the way he smiled at her. Nikki could tell he wanted to touch her but out in the open he was afraid to.

"Oh, I figured we'd pick up where we left off yesterday."

"I had this dream last night, Dad...I'd like to make it a reality," Nikki said mysteriously and hotly.

"You know I just want to make you happy," her father responded and leaned closer.

"I had this dream that you and me...and Tori were all in bed doing it."

Nikki saw his face cloud again.

"Nikki, we talked about that, honey. It's just not safe."

"I know you think that but I'm telling you that Tori isn't going to tell on us. She'd be telling on herself if she did."

"Nikki, why can't you just be happy with us?" her father said, risking a hand on her belly.

"Dad, I am but I love Tori, too. I was with her before I was with you... and if you can't accept her into our secret, then I'm afraid I can't see you this way anymore."

'There...I've done it," Nikki thought.

After she had told Tori about her sex with her father, they had tried to think of a way to get him to loosen up about letting Tori going them. It turned out that Tori had had a crush on her father for years and she would love to have her father between her legs as well.

In fact, it was Tori's idea to withhold more sex from her father. The idea had no downside; if her father stuck to his guns, she'd just concede the issue and keep fucking him.

"Nikki, you're not serious!" her father said.

"I'm very serious, Dad...no Tori, no more me," Nikki said as sternly as she could. It was hard to lay down an ultimatum like that to her father.