Swinger Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked her in the eyes, "Have you had sex with anyone else?"

"I have not touched any man or woman since the day I met you. I don't need the sex; I need the comfort and joy of your love. No one else can give that to me. I enjoy sex with other people but I never could at the cost of my marriage. I treasure that above all else."

She released my hands and I hugged her tightly. I pushed her off of me. I got up and took her hand and led her to our bed. I sat her on the bed and sat beside her. I kissed her and pushed her back and lay beside her. I looked in her eyes and saw the love for me there. I told her how much I loved her. She kissed me and said, "John, please tell me the whole truth. Do you ever fantasize about other women? Do you ever lust after other girls? Do you ever see a really sexy looking young chick and wonder how it would be to fuck her? Tell me the truth now."

"Well, yes I have had notions about other women. It was never serious; it was like a daydream or something. I have never acted in any way on those thoughts, Honey! Believe me I would never jeopardize what we have together for any other girl, NEVER, EVER."

She gently smiled and said, "I know that John, I would never do that either. Our love is too strong for that, but why keep testing it. Do you think that if you had sex with one of these girls that you would want to leave me and run off with her? Is that the way you think it would be, do you think I could let you go even if I found out about it? Do you believe that either of us would be likely to stray if we were having lots of sex very often or would it be more likely to happen if we hadn't had sex in a month or so?"

"I'm sure one is more susceptible if one is really horny. What do you think?"

"Another thing, do you feel I have sex with you less often because I don't love you as much anymore?"

"No, I know that I still love you with all my heart."

"What do you think it is then? We still love each other; we each still think the other is still very desirable and attractive. Is possible for you to look from me to another woman you know is less attractive than I am and still fantasize about her?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"I wonder why that would be, I know it sometimes happens to me too. Think about it. I think it a natural urge that is part of every animal's basic instincts. That urge to procreate is as strong as the will to survive. That is actually what it is but it is the survival or your race or species that is at stake. Right?"

"Yes, there is no doubt that procreation is something that doesn't have to be taught. It comes naturally."

"Do you believe that someone has to be in love with another person in order to have sex with them?"

"Of course not. They have to be in love to make love."

"So you are saying that you could have sex with another girl but you couldn't make love to her. Right?"

"Yes, and I have known all along where you were going with this. I know what you want to do. I just have one small problem."

"What is that Dear?"

"I would be insanely jealous if I saw you with someone else. I wouldn't be able to handle it. You know how I get if you even dance with another guy."

"Yes I do know how you get. And I still think you are being silly. Tell me this. After I dance with someone do you ever find part of me missing?"

"Of course not!"

"Do you ever feel I love you any less because he is taller, smaller, smarter, bigger, darker, lighter or handsomer?"

"No not really."

"Then what changes about me after I dance with another guy? If he is a better dancer than you are does that mean he takes something from me that I don't have anymore to give to you?" What have I given to him that is yours?"

"Look Sara, I love you more than I am capable of explaining to you. I don't know why I feel the way I do. I suspect it is another primal instinct like sex. It is the fear of losing your mate. I tend to want to fight for you. I want to drive off your other sex partners and hurt them. It is strictly an unreasoning reaction. I am afraid I might do or say something to hurt your feelings and drive a wedge between us."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me, "I do understand how you feel. If I walked into a room and saw you dancing slow and close with some other girl I didn't know I would react the same way. You know I would scream, yell, scratch, and claw her off of you. Right? But if she were one of our friends who was with her husband it wouldn't bother me. Just like if I entered a room and found you having sex with someone I didn't know you would know how I felt in a damned hurry. However if you were having sex with a girl we both knew well and we had all started out kissing and petting and necking together and then gotten naked together and caressed each other as a threesome; I wouldn't be bothered at all. It is largely the context in which the act takes place that triggers a reaction. You perceive a danger to your home therefore you react. If there is no danger you don't react, right?

"Darling, 'social sex' is not to be rushed into. It must be taken a step at a time and both partners must be completely comfortable with something before it can be permitted to happen. If there is ever the slightest doubt do not do it or let your partner do it. The magic words must be NO and STOP."

"It makes more sense now, I guess."

"Honey, I am afraid of the way we are heading now. I see too many "ideal" marriages break up. I don't want that to happen to us because one of us got bored and wanted a little 'strange'. If we both get it at the same time, share it and have the mutual fond memories of the event, it has to help. My focus will in being sure you are pleased with any experience we have; with me helping to put the smile there, but the important part is that it IS there. I love you my husband. I am terrified of losing you, I really do not believe I would survive it."

I stared into her eyes for a long time. Then I said, "OK, We'll try it. I guess you know who to talk to don't you?"

"OH! John, are you really sure?"

"I don't know but I think you are sure enough for both of us." She pressed against me and kissed me for a long time. When she pulled back she sat back down and turned on the TV. I watched her watch the television until I couldn't stand it any more.

"Hey! Aren't you gonna call?"

"No not right now, there is no hurry. The fact that we have agreed will keep us excited for a week or two. This is not going to be the most important thing in our lives. It has to be way down on the list." She smiled gently at me.

"Honey YOU are on the top of MY list. I have unfinished business with you before I share you with anybody else. I want to be the first and last person you have sex with any day you have sex. Got it?"

"Gosh, you really want to mark your territory don't you?"

"You are damned right I do, you are not going to forget who you belong to, ever."

It was about two weeks later that Sara said, "Honey, do you recall Cindy Martin, the cute little blond girl we met at the Cookout over at the Jackson's house?"

"Yeah! Her husband is a yacht captain I think."

"Right, Fred is his name and he is off on a months cruise with the boat. I invited her over for dinner Saturday night. OK?"

"Sure, that's nice of you to think of her. She must get lonesome."

"They have a satellite phone on the boat so he calls home almost every night. You will be grilling chicken out back if that's OK with you."

"Sounds good to me. We have plenty of rum left over from your birthday party, are you ready for some more strawberry daiquiris?"

"Sounds yummy to me."

Friday she reminded me to get some more Daiquiri Mix when I went to the store."

Saturday was a nice day, not too hot and after the sun dropped a bit it was pleasant for shorts and Ts on the patio. The water in our pool was still a little cold for swimming but the hot tub would be fine. Sara had a bikini on with a sarong type cover up. She looked delicious and I told her so. I grabbed her as she walked by after setting the table outside and pulled her into my lap for a kiss. It was a very nice kiss and I cupped her breast and felt the nipple pop right up. I tried to pull the bra aside but she giggled and said, "Down Boy, well will take care of that later." She pushed away and ran in the house laughing.

Cindy showed up about ten minutes later looking very nice in a little sundress with high heels. Sara fussed about how pretty and dressed up she looked while we were far more casual.

"Oh no I'm not," Cindy squealed. "LOOK". She pulled the bow behind her neck and the whole dress fell away to reveal a cute skimpy string bikini. Wow! She looked hot. She clicked over to me in her heels with her hips swaying and said, "I was promised a Daiquiri and I'm ready for one."

I grinned and produced a frozen Strawberry Daiquiri from the refrigerator. "Here girl, try this one on for size." Sara came out with some corn on the cob for me to add to the chickens on the grill. We all moved a few feet to the table and sat and talked. Fred had told her to tell us hi and that he would bring us back a bunch of dolphin and lobster tails when he got home.

I told her to tell him to bring them over and I would cook them up with all the fixings. She said he would love that; he was not much of a cook. Sara grinned, "Cindy, in about ten minutes you will find out what kind of cook John is. Look how fat I am."

"That is not a recommendation, girl, you don't have an ounce of fat on that beautiful body. You are perfect."

"Cindy," I said, "I have to agree with you there. Her body is perfect to me, but then I am very prejudiced. I do think I cook very well though. You have to be the judge." I got up and checked the chickens. They were coming along just right. I turned over the corn, the potatoes and onions. I turned the chickens skin side up to finish them off and basted them a last time with the lemon-pepper marinade. The skins were browning just the way I liked them. I hurried to the refrigerator and got the frozen drinks and topped off everyone's glass. I grinned at my two lovely companions and toasted them, "To Cindy and Sara, the two most beautiful wives in all the western hemisphere."

The girls giggled and laughed at me. Sara said, "Give him another drink and he will have us the most beautiful in the whole world." I laughed and said, "I'll drink to that." Pretty damned clever I thought. I turned back to the chickens; I checked a breast with an instant reading thermometer. I twisted a leg bone. The juices ran clear. I put the chickens on the plates followed by a potato, an onion, and an ear of corn. I placed one in front of each girl and turned back and got my plate and a little pitcher of melted butter. A final trip brought a small loaf of hot crusty bread. I unwrapped the bread and cut three thick slices.

I said, "Hold hands, Dear Lord, Bless this food to our use and use to thy service and we pray for you to watch over Cindy's husband Fred and all others in peril on thy seas. Amen," I glanced at Cindy and saw a big tear run down her cheek. I reached over and patted her shoulder. "Let's eat girls."

Cindy said, "Thank you John. I love you for that."

Sara said, "See why I love him so much."

"Yes I do, and did you taste this chicken. WOW! Can he ever cook?"

Sara laughed, "Wait until you taste the roasted corn with some of that special melted butter poured over it."

"Oh my God, Sara you are right. Mmmmmmm! The potatoes are to die for, what did you do? Oh you baked them and stuffed them with sour cream and chives then wrapped them in foil and baked them again. Wonderful."

Cindy raved over my cooking. I thought everything came out really well. Cindy tickled me when she rubbed her little flat tummy and said, "Sara, I'll swap husbands with you anytime as long as it is before supper."

After dinner we all pitched in and had every thing cleaned up in short order. Cindy put on some music and the girls danced together, and then I danced with each of them several times. Finally we stood and the three of us hugged each other and sort of swayed together.

Sara said, "I'm for the hot tub."

"Cindy said "Me too." She pulled her tiny bottoms down and whipped off her top. "We don't allow suits in our hot tub."

"Oh, that sound like fun." Said Sara stripping as she walked to the tub. I sat and stared. The two girls giggled and teased me. I worked up enough courage to turn around and pull down my trunks; I turned and dashed for the tub. "Wait." Yelled Cindy, bring our drinks, please." I stopped and looked back. I thought, "Oh what the hell." I walked slowly back and got their drinks, one in each hand and leisurely delivered the drinks to the giggling girls.

The water felt great, just right. Sara slipped over next to me and swung so that she was sitting in my lap. She gave a very long kiss. She smiled sweetly at me and whispered, "Thank you for being such a good sport. Everything was super good tonight, I love you." Sara moved back next to me, Cindy took her place. She looked in my eyes, "John, please let me thank you too, you are a very nice guy. Every thing was superb. Outstanding."

She put her wet warm lips over mine, and her little tongue slipped between my lips. I had another man's wife naked in my arms kissing, her with her tongue half way down my throat. I was getting an erection. Sara joined the kiss. "Doesn't Cindy have sweet kisses," she murmured. She looks like she likes yours too, look at her smile."

Cindy pulled back and ended the kiss. Sara moved in and kissed me with just as much passion. Her hand moved to my penis. "Cindy, look what you did to him. He has wood." Cindy scooted over and looked at my lap. "Boy, does he ever have wood. That's a nice one."

Sara pulled Cindy over beside her. "John, look at Cindy's tities, aren't they the cutest things. Look how pointy they are; the nipples stand out straight. Here feel how stiff they are." She placed my hand over Cindy's breast. Cindy grabbed my hand with both of hers and held it tightly to her breast.

Sara kissed my cheek, "Doesn't her breast feel nice, and don't you love how hard the nipple is?" I could only nod. Cindy moved back beside me, she cupped both of Sara's breasts and lifted them. "Sara's boobs are just perfect. She has nice thick long nipples. Mmmmm! Taste the other one." Mmmmm! "Aren't they yummy?" Each of them grabbed one of my hands and they pulled me toward the steps, "Come on, let's go inside." I guess I followed like a puppy dog. If I had a tail it would have been wagging up a storm.

As we enter the house Sara grabbed some towels and handed one to each of us. Sara said, "Let's dry John first. She did my front taking extra car with my cock and my balls. I wouldn't have believed it but my cock was even harder. Then Sara handed me a towel and said let's get Cindy now, you get her front and I'll get her ass. My hands were trembling as I dried Cindy; her body was really lovely. I heard some loud kisses and looked back to see my wife kissing Cindy's round globes and laughing. She smiled at me, "Put your hand right here and see how soft yet firm she is. Squeeze it, feel it. Don't you love it?"

I moved around and spread her cheeks apart and saw her little puckered hole. Sara moved in and kissed Cindy there. Sara grinned at me. "Lets move this to our bed Honey." We walked hand in hand to our bed. I was mesmerized by watching how all four boobies jiggled as the girls walked. Delightful. They pushed me down on my back. Cindy took Sara by the hand and pulled her toward our bath. They were laughing together as they shut the door. When they came back they both stopped and looked at me sitting on the bed. "What? What's wrong?"

I looked at them, "What about Fred. This is wrong."

Cindy took my face in both hands and gently kissed me. "Sweetheart, Fred is good with this, I have his permission. You have his thanks."

"His thanks?"

"Yes Sweetie, Fred loves me dearly, he knows how I love my sex. He has been gone over three weeks; he knows how hot I get. He wants you to have sex with me. He admires and respects you. He has seen how much you adore Sara. He knows you will take care of me and not let anything hurt me and that you are no threat to our marriage. Do you see why he thanks you?"

"Yes, I guess I do. I guess he thinks it is way better than leaving you susceptible to any hunk that came along."

"Right Dear, lay back and let Cindy and I play with you. Cindy, just look how hard he is now, feel that. Oh my, look, his balls are drawing up under his cock, he is close to cumming. What can we do to slow him down?"

"Let's just get him off and he'll last longer next time, right? Just put him right in your hot little mouth Sara. Look at him grin when you do that. He loves the long lick with your tongue flat like that. Here let me get on the other side, I want some too."

The girls each had their mouths and tongue pressed against the shaft of my cock as they moved up and down. At the top one girl would slide her mouth over the crown and take the whole thing down her throat. When she came up they both joined and went down again together on the sides. Talk about heaven. My teeth were grinding together trying to hold back. Impossible, the visual and tactile inputs were way too strong. Watching and feeling them move their soft, wet, and warm lips and tongues over the skin of my cock was irresistible. The pressure had to be released or my cock would explode. Cindy had my cock deep in her throat when I tried to tell her I was cumming. Too late, she took most of it straight down before she could move. She took the next spurt in her mouth, and then pulled Sara's mouth over to catch the last two slugs of my sperm.

Cindy licked a little off my cock and then licked some off Sara's chin and cheeks. "Sara, you are so lucky, John has such sweet and nice cum. Fred's is sort of bitter. Not near as good."

"I know, Dear, I love his cum. It is the best."

I laughed. They both looked at me. I said, "You guys are talking about me like I'm not even here."

"You're not here, you don't count, don't you know that to women you no longer exist at this point, your cock is a separate person, we can hate you and love your cock or the other way around. We and your cock are having this discussion, so shut up."

They looked at the expression on my face and burst out laughing. They both snuggled up to me and told me they were just teasing me and that they both loved me very much.

We rested a while and they toyed with my cock and balls with the desired result. Cindy said, "Sara, can John please fuck me now. I really need him inside me."

"Yes baby, John, come here, and crawl between Cindy's legs, that's good, down a bit more, right there. Look here at Cindy's little sweet pussy. See how wet it is. Touch her right here on this little shiny pearl. Oh! She jumped, that's her clitty. Kiss it for her. Look at her smile, always watch your playmate's face if you can, you will see lots of joy there. Now run your tongue up and down working it between the little thin lips. Yes, suck the lips in your mouth like that, she loves it. That is a nice move, like you do me, covering her whole pussy with your mouth. Are you flipping your tongue like you do for me? Let me rub your cock up and down her slit and get you all slippery."

"Sara, Sweet girl, I'll just give you about an hour to stop that. Wow! It feels so good."

"John, don't pay any attention to her, it's just her pussy, what does she know? Push it on in."

"Sara you are so cruel and mean. Please kiss me while your wonderful husband fucks me so well. Yes, Unhun, Unhunnn! Oh yes. Ummmmmm! Wow! Yes, Oh yes right there. Yes, Yes, Yes! Mmmmmm! Suck my titty, bite it, harder, Yes like that, fuck me you fucker, I love it, I love it. God, how I love it. You have me cumming again and again, shove that big cock in harder, deeper, just like that. OH y e s, t h e s l o w o n e s a r e g o o d too! Yeah! Side to side hits new spots, oh so does that, that's so damned good. Ahaggggggg I, I, I, I love it so much! God that was good, boy it felt like you flooded me with cum. Woweeee! Sara, why don't you just sleep somewhere else tonight? I want him again when he is ready. Don't look at me that way, I'm only kidding. You are next honey, I do wish it were me again though, why didn't you tell me he was so good? I can see why it took you all these years before you would share him."