Swinger Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still heard Cindy babbling on as I drifted off to sleep.

Sara playing with my cock and kissing my lips awakened me. I looked around and didn't see Cindy. Sara told me Cindy had gone home after I fell asleep. Sara said, "Cindy wanted me to tell you she loved your cooking but most of all she loved your loving."

"Oh! Was everything alright when she left?"

"Sure, you made a real conquest tonight. She can't wait to try a foursome with you and I and Fred. Would you like that?"

"Well yeah! Sure I would, how about you though?"

Sara smiled at me, "maybe, we'll see." She pulled my lips to hers while one of here hands gently slipped down over my belly.

We didn't see Cindy again until her husband, Fred, got back from his trip. He called and said he had kept his word and had lobster tails and fish filets for me to cook. We talked about his trip. He very casually thanked us for being so nice to Cindy while he was away. Me said we needed to get together so I could cook the seafood and they could see us again. I suggested that we let the girls figure something out. He agreed that that was the best way to do it.

The next evening Sara told me that Cindy and Fred were coming over Friday evening. She and Cindy thought I would feel more comfortable cooking with my own gear and not in a strange place. I was happy with that. Sara said Cindy wanted to know if I needed any other ingredients for the dinner. I made out a short list. Cindy requested I have roasted corn on the cob again.

The meal turned out super good but that had a lot to do with what I was cooking. Everyone raved about the lobster tails, I split and shelled the tails and then dredged them in a seasoned flour, then dipped them in an egg wash and then a final roll in panko ( Japanese bread crumbs.) they were then deep fried to a light golden color. I had a delicate tarter sauce and melted butter for dipping. With the corn and some seasoned French fries it was pretty damned good even if I do say so myself. Fred even took a sample of everything to let his Boss taste.

After dinner Fred and I chatted while the girls cleaned up. Then we all sat around and joked about things. Fred asked how I had liked our threesome with Cindy. I told everyone that I had really loved it but that I was not sure I had held up my end of the game. The girl insisted that I had performed magnificently. They had absolutely no complaints. Fred said Cindy had given a glowing report to him that night before they went to bed.

After a few drinks the hot tub beckoned. Cindy grinned as she dropped the shorts she was wearing. She had no bra under her T-shirt. She didn't hurry into the tub but walked over to me and started unbuttoning my shorts. I glanced at Sara and saw Fred was helping her pull her shorts down. Sara saw me looking and smiled and mouthed, "I love you." I mouthed the same thing back. I had to look down as Cindy was trying to get my foot up so she could get the shorts off. When I was nude I saw Fred carrying Sara to the tub. Cindy and I followed.

When we were all in the tub, Sara slipped over to me and then moved into my lap and kissed me passionately. She was snuggled into my arms. She nibbled at my ear and whispered, "This is heavenly, and you are my one true love." Cindy giggled and said, 'Come on Sara, let me taste John too, Fred wants some of your sweet kisses too!"

Cindy was soon in my arms and was kissing me while her little hand stroked my erect cock. Soft music and low lights on our secluded patio made for a romantic setting. The tiny blond girl pulled back, "Listen, my favorite love song, Come on John, Let's dance." She dragged me out of the tub and turned so she was in my arms, we were pressed close together as we moved slowly around the deck. My erection was pressed tightly against her belly and it felt good. She pulled my head down and pressed her lips to mine. He next song was another slow dreamy tune and we were not moving much now at all, just standing pressed together swaying.

I heard Sara giggle, "Look Fred, I didn't know John knew all those fancy dance steps." I looked up and they were drying off and headed towards the house. I gently broke away from Cindy and found a couple towels for us. We followed the other two into the house and joined them in the kitchen where they were refreshing their drinks. Sara said. "I think it is time to go to the bedroom, don't you?"

We were all by the bed when Fred said, "Yeah, Sara can't wait to get her little pussy wrapped around my big hard cock, can you Babe." Sara smiled at Fred, "No Fred, John and I have a rule, we must fuck each other first and last each night." She smiled lovingly at me and held her arms open to me. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and gently put her on her back. We kissed for several moments then she pulled me up over her. Her hand guided my cock into her love tunnel. She surprised me by how wet and slippery she was. She was very hot; I guessed that the anticipation of her having a different cock in her shortly had her very aroused. Fred and Cindy were sitting watching us fuck. I felt Sara quiver with her first orgasm. A second later she had a really good orgasm. I heard Cindy say' "Damn, she really came hard then." I pulled out of her and said, "Yeah Fred, you got her really hot for me, why don't you take over now."

"All right" Fred yelped as he pushed me out of the way and jumped between her legs. I couldn't look. I looked at Cindy. Cindy looked at me and said, "STOP. STOP NOW." Both Sara and Fred looked at Cindy, "What's wrong?"

Cindy said "Guys, John is hurting right now, I think this went a little too fast for him. Let's just slow down a bit for a while then try again when HE says he is ready, that doesn't even have to happen tonight. John needs to be comfortable with this." Sara was crying and slid over and pulled my face to hers looking into my eyes. "Oh no! I thought he was ready. I never want to hurt him, I love him so much."

Cindy rubbed my back. "I saw his face and knew he was jealous because Sara was so wet and hot. I know what he thought."

Fred said, "That was my fault, remember how I threw up the first time I saw another man fuck you, Cindy?"

She laughed, "Yes I do and that was at your third party, this is only John's first real party. We pushed him too fast because he seemed so relaxed."

Cindy turned to me; she looked in my eyes, "Are you all right? Do you want Fred and I to go home now?"

"No, I'll be ok, I don't know why that happened, Hey I was all right fucking Cindy a week or so ago, no problem there. Turn about is fair play. I don't know why I got up tight."

Sara said, "We understand! We know! That is why Cindy was watching so closely, I should have been watching too, it was my job."

I looked at her, "I guess you were just too excited at the thought of a strange cock." They all stared at me. "Oh! SHIT, I did it again."

All three of them smiled calmly at me. Fred said, "Hey, it's a natural reaction. Until you can feel her joy with the pure sex act, and feel the joy yourself because SHE is feeling it. Until you love to see her experiencing the joy you will have a problem. When your joy and her joy are the same you will not have trouble. I know how much you love Sara and I know it wont take long for you to WANT that joy for her."

Cindy said, "Fred that was beautiful. John, Sweetie, Fred and I have known Sara for years, we saw her with her first husband. We have never seen her so much in love as she is with you. I know if you say the word she will never party with anyone else again. I listened to her talk about her first husband and I hear how she feels about you. I watched her when you and I were fucking last week. She was deliriously happy when you reached a climax and your joy exploded. It gave her a real high to see your pleasure. That is true love. No jealousy just a pure and sweet sharing of the joy you were feeling, she wanted that for you."

I looked at my wife and saw the love in her eyes. I kissed her gently. "I'll be OK in a few minutes. Maybe if you talk us through the whole thing like you did when we started having sex with Cindy last week it would feel better. That was incredibly sexy, the way you did that. Show and tell me what Fred is doing. Make all of us a part of it too."

Cindy said, "Hey he is right, you were so sweet and gently as you led us through that I was about to cum just listening to you, Sara. God that was sexy."

Sara smiled at me, John, you and Cindy sit together beside the bed, Yes, bring that other chair over there, Ok, now Fred get up on the bed with me. No, on the side away from them so they can see everything we do. Now guys Fred is going to start kissing me. Mmmmm not on the mouth, I can't talk that way. Cindy if something else happens where I can't talk you take over. Can you do that?"

"Sure Sara, go ahead."

"Good girl. Now John, you are watching Fred suck on my nipple while he plays with the other one with his fingers, is that bothering you at all? See how he pulls out with his lips and stretches the tip of my tittie way out. Mmmm that feels so good, you'll have to try that some. You do almost the same thing but you nibble a little with your teeth at the same time. Oh! Fred you are listening aren't you. I love that. Oh! Look Cindy is stroking you so very slowly, John, I know you love that. Please don't cum too early. I want you to cum inside me first. Unh! Wow! Fred sneaked up on my pussy while I was watching you and Cindy. Watch his tongue flip my clitty back and forth. I guess you can't see his fingers wiggling in my vagina, that really feels great. I'm having lots of little orgasms now. They feel really nice. Are you OK? John, look at me baby boy, I love you, but Fred's cock is really pleasing me differently than yours does, not better, just different. Fred Please let John cum inside me; I think he really needs that. I know I want him to do that."

I moved onto the bed as Cindy jumped on beside Sara, Fred moved over Cindy and I crawled between my wife's legs and her little fingers grabbed my cock and guided into her vagina. She was slippery and wet. I knew it wasn't Fred's juice I was feeling it had to be just hers. She was really a lot wetter than I ever remembered getting her. A twinge of the old green monster snuck in a jab, but I countered by thinking of how damned good Fred must have felt to her get her that wet. That's what counted, right? I felt my hard on softening. I tried my best but I couldn't get it to stay hard. I pulled out of Sara and headed for the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the seat and thought about things, was I going to be able to do this? What was Sara going to say or do? I was in a bad spot here. This was rather humiliating, and it could get worse. I got up and walked slowly out. I didn't see Sara. I kind of grinned at Cindy and Fred, "Sorry, Guys, I don't know what happened."

Fred jumped up and came over to me. "John, Buddy, please don't feel bad. It is hard to control. It still happens to me some times but I know how to control it. It happened to me today when Sara said how you nibbled at her nipples as you pulled out on them. I felt a twinge and just tried nibbling to see how she liked it instead of reacting negatively. Just give it more time; none of us are trying to rush you."

"Fred is right isn't he." said Cindy. "Please you guys sit down and have another drink." I saw Sara standing, fully dressed holding their clothes. She smiled sweetly. "Guys we will try again when my sweet lover is ready, for now you better just go home. I need to love him so hard he will relax and forget every thing but how much I love him."

I looked at her, "You aren't mad at me?"

"For loving me so much you get jealous when another man touches me? No fuckin' way, Bubba, no way. Look, I have to confess that I did enjoy having Fred do me tonight, I sure did, and he is very good. Like I said before, I never even think about what I say during sex when I am orgasming, I am trying to say things to encourage my partner to try a bit harder to please me. I may have said he was the best I ever had but it really wasn't the best, it might be the best SEX. It wasn't LOVING. I don't remember telling Fred that, but I know I have told other guys that. I guess at that second they may feel really good, but who is thinking straight then? So if I said something to hurt you I apologize with all my heart, don't blame yourself, OK?"

"Honey, don't think it was anything you said, I really don't know what it was. Maybe I was afraid I couldn't compare favorably with Fred."

"Sweetie, there never IS any comparison, I had already switched from the 'sex' mode into the 'love' mode. Every thing changes when it is you pleasuring me. Our love for each other changes it."

I held her for a minute. "If you guys aren't completely disgusted with me I would like to start over again. Sara, my sweet wife, please take your clothes back off. I am going to direct the show this time."

They all stared at me. I saw the question I their eyes. I smiled at each of then. "Sara is going to have her sex with Fred, who I hope pleases her like she deserves to be pleased. Can you do that for me Fred?"

Fred nodded, "I'll try my best to please Sara for you John."

Sara looked at me with tears streaming down her cheeks. "John, Sugar, are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am, Cindy has promised to hold the gun. Then Fred will hold the gun on me while I make a feeble attempt at pleasing Cindy."

Cindy jumped up, "Bullshit John, I have had you before, you know how I feel about your abilities as a lover."

Sara slowly stripped her clothes off and said, "What now, John?"

"Get back on the bed Dear, Fred you get beside her, Cindy you get on the other side of Sara. Ok, now Cindy kiss and caress and fondle Sara as much as you want to. Sara you react to her anyway you feel is appropriate."

In just a few minutes the two girls were in a hot embrace.

I cleared my throat and told Fred to get in on the act. I told him to move to where Sara could get his cock in her mouth. Cindy slipped down and played with and sucked on Sara's nipples. I watched as Sara's lips closed around Fred's cock and her hands circled the shaft. The thumb and three fingers reached part of the way around him while her littlest fingers stuck out daintily. She carefully dropped a gob of her saliva on the head of the throbbing cock then rubbed it in with both hands. Her pink lips slithered over the purplish head of Fred's meaty cock. Streams of saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth, she caught most of it and smeared it on the shaft. Now that he was really erect he looked much larger than I had thought. Sara took him way down into her throat. She slowly moved him down into her throat with her lips touching his tuft of pubic hair, and then swallowed several times and slipped him back out. She kept that up for perhaps ten minutes. I had never seen her use so much saliva. I couldn't say a word as she gave him a beautiful blowjob. His head was thrown back and I was afraid he was going to cum.

I told Sara to lay back and spread her legs and directed Fred to slide down and eat her pussy. When he was in position I said "Fred that looks good, Sara likes that but concentrate on licking up and down her pussy until you get her real juicy, get her dripping wet. That is good. Yes, keep it up. Great work, she is ready now, suck her clit in and pulse it in and out of your mouth. No, don't stop fucking her with your fingers. She likes it when you twist your hand back and forth as you fuck in and out with your fingers. Good, She is cumming now. She is cumming really hard now."

I saw Sara's eyes slowly open. Her eyes fixed on mine. She smiled at me sweetly. I grinned at her, "Fred slide up over her and fuck her really hard. Really ravish her, Slam that big hunk of meat into her tight pussy. She loves it hard; it is what I don't give her. Sara squeeze those pussy muscles tight around Fred's cock. Show Fred how much you love the way that feels. Ho! Your juices are squirting now, he is really getting you off. Look at you smile. Sara look in my eyes. Look at me girl; see the love there for you. Do you feel Fred shaking? His balls are shrunk up under the shaft and Cindy can't play with them any more, he is about to cum. He is going to fill your pussy with his seed. Cindy, if you want you can pull him out and share his cum with Sara. I think she'll let you have a taste."

Cindy felt his cock pulse a couple of times and then pulled his cock down to her waiting mouth. Both girls got more than a mouthful. I felt exhausted and slid down and leaned against the bed. I closed my eyes and relived what had just happened. It was like replaying a DVD. I knew the three of them went to the bathroom and cleaned up. They returned and I felt all of them move in close to me. Sweet lips pressed against mine. I opened my eyes, Sara! "Hi! Babe." I said, "Was that what you wanted?"

"John, that was lovely. If you eat steak every day a burger or a hotdog tastes good now and then. I love you for what you did because it was really hot. I got mad for a second when you said Fred was giving me something you couldn't. I know you didn't mean that because it's not true." She was carefully watching me as she said that. I smiled a little, "Oh, I think it probably is true, no one can be the best at everything."

Sara kissed me hard, "John, that is not the case, I simply adore the way you make love to me, I love the way you get me ready slowly and gently, covering me from head to foot with your sweet caresses and tender touches. You bring me to the heights of my passion and then keep me full of joy as you fill my hunger to be as one with my own true love. That only you can do for me, only you John. Has anyone ever taken me to higher levels of ecstasy? I don't really know, but probably, but that is not what I need from you my love, that will never make me feel content, warm and safe. I can't live with out your love and I get along just fine with out the other sex. I don't want you to get the wrong idea, you do take me to the heights of raw passion and hot, wet, nasty sex and you do it as well as anybody I have ever known. But Sweetheart, no one else can do the loving for me. Only you."

Tears ran down my cheeks as I pulled her into my arms. I felt her tears dropping on my chest. We kissed softly and smiled at each other. I looked over and saw Cindy and Fred holding each other and watching us. Fred grinned, "You guys are the two sweetest talking people I have ever been around. When you talk like that to each other I get all mushy feeling inside and I think, 'Wow! That is exactly how I feel about Cindy', I guess I don't often tell her how much I love her but I hope she knows."

Cindy smiled up at him, "I know honey, I know."

It was another three weeks before we got together with Cindy and Fred and then two more weeks before the next time after that. Each time was smoother and much more enjoyable for me. I was really looking forward to our group playtime now. Sara and I were much more active at home alone than we had been. I had to admit I was more in love with my wife than ever before. We tried different things. Different for me anyway, I never asked if she had done the new things before. 'Role playing' was new to me and I think it only works for two people. It gets real complicated if you let it. Then the fun is gone. I have never liked pain and am incapable of hurting Sara. I just can't do it. She laughs and says a little slap on the ass can be pleasant. I can't do it to her, maybe to someone else but not my Sara. I don't care to be restrained either. I have a theory that if you have to tie me up to do something to me, I probably don't want you to do it anyway. Sara wanted to try some light bondage, I told her my theory and added that I was a strong believer that turnabout was fair play and that I tended to be more than fair. She grinned, "Do you mean that if I gave you five smacks on the ass I could expect to get ten?"