Swinger Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or more."

"OK we'll think of something else then, I am not into BDSM anyway, a little restraint and a blindfold while teasing is OK but that is as far as I am wanting to go with it."

The next week Cindy called and said Sara and I were invited to go to a larger group party with them. It would not be a big party, only eight or ten couples. Wow! Two couples, a foursome, were all I had ever done. I asked Sara what she thought. She said, "Honey, ten couples is as big as I want to do. Any bigger and it is too hard to keep track of each other. Eight or more of each sex is enough for plenty of variety. You can't do it eight times in one night so we don't need any more than that." She grinned and laughed at the expression on my face.

I was anxious for that Saturday night to arrive. Sara wore a simple but sexy outfit and I just wore jeans, a T and a blazer. Fred and Cindy picked us up about and after a thirty-minute drive we were there. It was a nice house when we pulled in Sara said, Oh! This is Maurice's house isn't it?"

Fred said it sure was. "It has been a few years since we have been here."

We entered the front door and were greeted by a huge black man and a beautiful and exotic looking black lady. They greeted everyone warmly and handed each of us a little brass disc on a neck chain. When Maurice saw Sara he whooped and swept her into his arms, "Sara, Darling girl, where have you been? We missed you." The woman pulled Sara away from him and hugged and kissed her. After a few minutes while I sort of awkwardly stood and watched a dozen people greet Sara, the black woman saw me and came to me and said, "And who might you be, Handsome? Do we know you? I know I would never forget you."

Sara turned " Oh! Darling, I'm sorry. Everyone this handsome and sexy man is the love of my life and my new husband, John. She rose on her toes and kissed me. Everyone crowded around and introduced themselves. They were all very friendly and pleasant.

Drinks were served and we were shown the open bar and the booze and wine. We were told that after the first drink it was serve yourself. I guess it was eight when Maurice yelled for everyone's attention. "All right folks, let the party begin. The doors are locked now. The first event is a demonstration of how to give oral satisfaction to your partner. The participants will be drawn now. He held a bowl over his head and his wife reached up and pulled out a paper disc. "Number seven she said. Who has seven?" Sara held her disc up. "Over here Sara." She drew another disc, "Number three", she said. A tall husky young man held his number up and stepped forward grinning. "Over with Sara, Jeff." Sara smiled at him and moved over beside him. They hugged each other like old friends.

Maurice yelled for attention, "OK lets all go in the playroom now." I noticed that everyone was suddenly becoming nude. Cindy grabbed my hand and gave me a large plastic bag with the number 8 on it, the same number on my disc. I quickly stripped and put my things in the bag and placed it with the others.

The playroom was probably a family room. There was a king sized bed in the center. It sat on concrete blocks that raised it about a foot higher than normal. Everybody sat in chairs around the bed. I sat and felt a warm body press against mine. It was Maurice's wife. She grinned at me and took my hand. She leaned close and whispered, "John, my name is Shawanda. We are going to be very close friends."

I heard everyone gasp and looked up to see Sara standing nude beside the bed. The man picked her up as if she were a feather and put her on the bed. He jumped on the bed himself and took her in his arms and kissed her. After a moment he pulled back and I could see him suck her tongue out with his lips. He released it and she did the same thing to him. The kissed passionately for several minutes then he bent down and began kissing her nipples.

I felt warm fingers wrap around my cock. Shawanda smiled at me and said, "OH! I like him, he feels perfect." I looked at her. Her body was magnificent. She had a voluptuous figure. Her breasts were large and stuck straight out in front of her. Her waist was tiny and her hips generous, she appeared to ooze sex. I looked back and saw Sara standing with one leg over the guy's shoulder as he sucked at her pussy. I felt a firm breast press against my arm and a wet warm tongue lick my cheek. I turned toward Shawanda and the soft warm lips pressed against mine. Her tongue slipped between my lips and explored my mouth. Her hand rubbed the precum seeping from the head of my cock all over the head of my cock. I glanced back at Sara and not much had changed except that she was very agitated and really pulling his face into her pussy while she moaned, "Yes, Oh God yes! Suck my fucking clit you fucker."

My view was blocked as Shawanda swung around in front of me and pushed me off the chair onto my back. Her leg swung over me and reached down and put my cock in her pussy. She smiled at me as she rose on her knees and squatted over me. She started moving up and down slowly. Her pussy tightened and then loosened as she moved. She was wet and very hot inside. She leaned forward and looked into my eyes as she kissed me. She lifted a little and grinned, Honey, if this is 'vanilla sex' I'll take all I can get. Your cock is perfect. Ohhhh, yesssss it isss."

I heard Sara scream, "Shit that is wonderful Jeff, pound your cock in me. Flood my cunt with your seed, give me your babies." I raised my head and saw her on her back with her ass elevated and her knees on either side of her head. He was above her fucking wildly straight down into her."

My head was pushed forcefully back and the soft lips and the probing tongue claimed my attention. Shawanda climbed up across my body and pressed her streaming pussy over my face. Her juices were slightly acid in taste but not at all unpleasant. I touched everything I could reach with my tongue and was rewarded with a violent shudder from her and a flood of her fluids. She slipped back down over my body until her face was above mine. She placed a hand on either side of my face and smiled at me. "Damn, where did little Sara find you? I want you on top of me now. You need to get your rocks off, OK?" We rolled over and I mounted her. She was really made for fucking. She spread her legs wide and pulled me into her. She felt loose at first then she tightened up and milked my cock. It was as if she wanted to strip the cum right out of him. I felt a warm hand rubbing my back and I heard Sara whisper in my ear, "Fuck her good my love, that was supposed to be my fuck. She is a dear friend, sweetheart, so please her for me and let me see the joy in both your faces."

I felt the pressure in my balls peaking and pumped spurt after spurt of cum deep into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her. I finally rolled off her and on to my back and looked up to see Sara smiling at me from inches away. She wiped my face with a towel and kissed me. She laughed and wiped Shawanda's face too and kissed her.

Shawanda yelped, "Girl, where did you find this guy and why have you been hiding him from me, we always shared before?"

"Shawanie, baby, he is still a bit unsure of this scene, I have had to bring him along slowly. I don't want to ever upset him; he is way too precious to me. That is why I wanted you to distract him while I did Jeff, I knew it would be wild."

"Sara I will gladly distract him all night. You just do your thing and me and my new lover will be real cool, right John?"

"Sure." I looked at my wife, "Please remember our rules, we already bent the hell out of one but it was not our fault. Don't leave me, please."

"I'm just going to mix and visit some old friends, OK, I'll be right back." She kissed me and waved at someone and walked off. I looked at Shawanda, "I enjoyed the way you distracted me."

"Me too honey. Let's rest a bit, get a drink and try again." She looked at me, "John, Do you really love Sara?"

"More than I can possibly tell you."

"Are you really all right with this life style?

"Not really, I still get crazy jealous but I control it better now. We plan to start a family soon and this will have to stop until the kids are grown. I think I can hang on 'til then."

"John, I know that girl like my own sister, she is a true blue girl, she will never cheat or lie. Not ever. I can tell she is head over heels in love with you. She separates love and sex. Believe in her, she will always do what is right. She really loved our life style and if she stayed away for all this time for you, I know she has to really love you."

I wandered off to get a new drink. I stopped to watch a group of six people in a daisy chain. I watched as they stopped and everybody turned around to suck on the person behind them. I was offered a spot in the chain but it was between two guys. Not for me! I saw Cindy and talked with her for a while. She said she wanted to fuck me after she rested for a while.

I got a drink and wandered around looking for Sara. I didn't sere her anywhere. I made a tour of the house. All the bathrooms were in use and she was in none of them, there was one room locked. I saw Fred talking with two guys and asked him if he had seen Sara lately. He shook his hear but one of the other guys said, "She's with Maurice, he always goes in his room and locks the door for an hour or two with Sara. He hogs her so nobody else gets a shot at her." I looked at Fred and he looked away.

I found Shawanda, "Girl do you know where Sara is?" She looked startled.

"No, she is not here?"

"I've looked in every room in the house except the room at the end of the hall and it's locked."

Shawanda jumped up and said, "That son-of-a-bitch, he promised he wouldn't do that tonight." She headed down the hall. I found my stuff and went in the bath and changed. When I was dressed I noticed there was another door to the bathroom. I tried it and found it opened onto the patio.

I walked along the side of the house. As I passed a window I looked in and saw Sara on the bed being fucked by Maurice. Her arms were around his neck and they were taking turns sucking each other's tongues. I was only a few feet from the bed. His big black cock slipped slowly in and out of my wife's vagina. Her sheath was stretched tightly around his shiny ebony cock. The skin of her pussy clung to his thick shaft as he pulled out. Then as it pushed back in the skin was pulled by the shaft back inside her. I saw his head jerk up and heard someone pounding on the door.

I continued walking and found my way to the street. I walked a ways until I found a main street. I called information and got the number for a cab company. I called and told them the cross streets I was on. The dispatcher said he had a cab dropping off some one in the area and would be there in five minutes. My cell phone started ringing. I shut it off.

When I got home I grabbed my travel bag I keep ready for any time I need to get off on a job in a hurry. I had gotten to where I didn't take many more jobs like that. I jumped in my truck and headed out. I didn't know where to go. I saw an all night diner and pulled in and got a cup of coffee. I pulled out my cell phone. I started to push the button for Sara's number when it started ringing. I looked at it for a bit and then answered it. It was Sara. She was hysterical and wanted to know where I was. I said I really didn't know, I hadn't been keeping track of where I went.

"Please come home John, please. I can't stand this."

"I hate it too, babe. But I hate what you do to my guts and my heart a lot worse. You are killing me."

"Oh NOOO! Please! We won't go anymore. I love you, you have to know that. Please John! Please, I beg you, come home."

"You broke our rules YOU made. Why don't you go live with Maurice? I saw you fucking him; you were making love, not sex. Maybe Shawanda will share with you."

"She kicked him out too!"

"Good, you guys can shack up together."

"John, that will never happen, I only want to be with you."

"Too bad, you sure fooled me tonight."

"John, you saw how big he is. He picked me up and ran off with me. The next thing I knew he was fucking me. I didn't know the door was even closed, much less locked. Oh honey, please come home and we can talk. Running away won't help and it won't solve anything. Please!"

"I watched you with him for a while. I wasn't three feet from you. I saw and heard everything. I can't live with that. I don't want to see you right now. I won't be able to think straight; I'll just fall apart. I'm not sure I ever want to see you again."

"I dread facing you too but we have to do it. I just know I can't live without you. If this sort of thing can happen because of the swinging I don't want to do it anymore. It is just not worth the pain I feel right now over hurting you. I will never let that happen again, nothing is worth hurting you one little speck, no matter what. I realize it is totally my fault. I made you do these things that were wrong for you. It's against your nature to share me. I can live with that. I just can't live with out you. Please come home. This is your home, your house, If you don't want me I'll move out, not you. If you are not home tomorrow I will start packing so you can come home. I'll find someplace to go."

"I clicked off the phone and took a sip of the coffee. I thought about how the house would be with out Sara, how life would be without Sara, her smiling face, her laughter, her sweet loving touch. What kind of life would that be? Would I ever recover from missing her? I thought a long time about how it would be to come home to an empty house. I thought about how it would be to never see her again. To never hold her again.

Why would I want to live?

I ordered two cups of coffee to go and went home.