Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

"Well.............I.....it was the wine." Emma quickly replied. "I would not want to have him kiss my nipples or for me to lick his... thing had it not been for the wine."

Jed thought he should be mad but it was making him excited instead hearing his wife confess. No wonder she gave him his first blowjob last night. He listened some more.

"Are you sure?" Sally grinned.

"Well yes...I mean...it was exciting and....I'm not....sure," she said while holding her face now in her hands.

"There's one way to find out." Sally answered.

"You mean swing with you and Jack?"

Sally grinned and shocked both Emma and Jed. "No with the stripper again."

Emma was not expecting Sally's reply. All she had thought of since yesterday was the long hard penis in front of her face and the salty taste of his pre-come. She tried to hide her excitement over the possibility of another chance but couldn't. She had to cover her mouth to keep from smiling.

Sally grinned. "Can you get away tonight around 8:00PM?"

"Yes." Emma said softly.

Jed almost fainted when his wife agreed to have sex with the stripper. He thought about busting into the kitchen but stopped. If she was wondering how it would be with another man she would not stop until it happened. He didn't want to lose her to a man who she might fall in love with and if she did enjoy the sex with him then maybe she would agree to swap with Jack and Sally. So many thoughts were going through his mind that he had to get away and think about them. He quietly slipped out the front door and moved to his car.

Emma couldn't find Jed after Sally left and figured he must have taken off somewhere. Her body was again alive with tingling sensations in anticipation of being with the handsome stud man again tonight. The rest of the afternoon dragged on until Jed came home around five o'clock.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you where I went," he said. "I was over at Tim's house helping with his deck. He asked me to come back tonight and help. Is that OK?"

Emma smiled realizing he would not be home. "Sure honey."

They finished dinner and Jed jumped back in his car. He did not drive to Tim's house but instead drove by the small café and found a secluded parking space. As he walked around the building he spotted a small window high on the right side of the building. A lot of bushes were in the area which could give him a chance to peek into the window without anyone seeing him. He looked at his watch and saw he had an hour to wait.

*****

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Emma said to Sally as the woman drove her to the café again. "How much is he charging?"

Sally laughed. "You may not believe this but when I told him who you were he said it was free."

"Really?" Emma asked. Her body temperature rose another five degrees.

"I also found out he is not a professional stripper but is a medical student paying his own way through college."

"He can be my doctor any day." Emma giggled.

"Mine too." Sally agreed. They pulled in the parking lot behind the café at 7:45PM. "He's not here yet."

Jed heard the car and ducked down in the bushes. He saw Sally and his wife walk from the car into the building. Shit Emma was wearing her shortest dress he thought. As she neared the building he could tell she was not wearing a bra and wondered if the panties were missing as well. He could feel his prick starting to stir.

Emma managed to down two glasses of wine in the next fifteen minutes and was feeling good when she heard him knock on the door. Sally opened it and led him in. Tonight he was not a policeman. Tonight he was wearing his medical scrubs.

"Hi," he said as he walked up to Emma who held out her trembling hand to shake. He took her hand and leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on her lips. She didn't back away. "I'm John."

"I'm........," she suddenly forgot her name.

"Emma." Sally said laughing. "I'm going to the front to talk to my sister. You two have fun." She turned and walked through the door.

"I'm kind of nervous." Emma started out. "I've never did anything like this before."

"Relax," he smiled. "I not going to do anything you don't want me to."

"Do you do this kind of thing a lot?" She asked.

"No, the party the other night was the first time I inserted myself into anyone. Your friend is pretty wild."

Emma smiled as she loosened up. "Yes she is." She bit her lower lip. "What do you want to do?"

"No-no. Tonight is your night not mine," he answered. "What do you want to do?"

She tried to tell him she wanted him to kiss her and touch her but the words couldn't come out. She blushed.

"OK why don't you dance for me tonight instead of me for you?" He said as he sat down on a nearby chair.

"Dance?" she repeated nervously. "You mean?"

"Yes do your most seductive dance for me." John had wanted to have these middle-aged women strip and dance for him for sometime now.

She blushed again. "We have no music."

John noticed a speaker on a far wall and walked over to turn the small knob on the bottom. Suddenly a county dance song came blasting through.

"Not my pick for music but it will do." He said as he walked back and sat down again in front of her.

Emma's heart was beating as fast as it ever had. She reached deep within her to build up enough courage to slowly start swaying her hips side to side. She saw his cute smile and moved even more. In less than a minute her hips were grinding out and back in. She wished now that she had not allowed Sally to convince her to not wear any underwear. As she moved her hips back she was sure he could see the moisture on her blonde mound beneath her short skirt.

"Am I doing OK?" She giggled. Her eyes watched the small bulge in the pants of his scrubs get bigger and bigger.

"Turn around," he said.

God he wants to see my ass shake and wiggle she thought. She slowly did a 180 degree turn and moved her hips in small circles that became bigger and bigger.

"Back up," he commanded.

Emma did as he said until she saw his feet between her legs. She took a deep breath and slowly bent forward which raised the dress up over the point where her thighs joined her ass.

"Ummm," he moaned, "where are you panties?" He could see between her creamy thighs the thin slit of her pussy.

"At home," she giggled. Her hips moved wider and wider until she felt his fingers grab hold of her dress and lift. Her body froze as the cool air blew against her naked buttocks and up to her waist. Her whole ass was now his to see.

"Very nice." He whispered as his fingertips teased lightly across the hot flesh.

*****

Jed was standing on a wobbling wooden box looking down at his wife's head. Her back was away from him and pointed towards the young man who sat there watching her wiggle her behind. He still could not believe the woman was his normally conservative prude wife who was even shy undressing around him. Now she was not only showing this man her ass she was actually shaking it for him. His prick was pushing out the front of his pants so bad he had to unzip them and pull it out.

*****

Sally had seen someone on the side of the building when they walked from her car. She knew the area was overgrown and that no one really had a reason to be there. After she greeted her sister she moved out the front door and slowly around the corner of the building. She stopped and peeked through a large bush to see a man standing on a large crate looking in the building. Not only was he looking but he was also moving his hand in front of his pants. Shit he was jerking off she thought. She turned to get her sister when he turned his head enough for her to recognize who he was. She grinned and crept slowly through the thick bushes until she was directly behind him. "See anything good?"

Jed almost fell from the crate when he heard the voice behind him. He turned forgetting about his condition and looked down into Sally's big brown eyes. Oh God." He said realizing she had caught him red handed or wet handed.

"Umm is that for me?" she giggled as she reached up and slid her fingers over his hard gland.

Jed's eyes closed when Sally moved her mouth forward and sucked his whole five inch shaft deep within her mouth.

*****

Emma's ass movements slowed down as the young intern explored her whole backside. She smiled thinking he was studying for a medical exam as his fingers pushed down into her ass crack and teased over her small rear opening.

"Bend forward." He directed.

Surely he was not going to......."OHHH!" she moaned as his finger tip pushed slowly into her bowels. No one had ever invaded her back there. She was shocked and overly excited as this stranger pushed his finger as deep into her as he could. As he slowly pulled his finger out she relaxed somewhat until he replaced it with his tongue. Her body quivered as his long tongue snaked into her rear depths.

Emma had mixed feeling about what he was doing to her. It was so nasty yet so exciting. His fingers spread her cheeks further apart which allowed his tongue to go deeper and deeper. She realized this was a lot more personal than him fucking her with his cock. "OH GOD!" she cried out when he pulled his tongue from her backside and quickly slipped it as deep into her dripping pussy. Her body was bent so far her head was now down around her knees as she gripped her ankles to maintain her balance. His tongue made slurping noises as it moved out and then up and down her juice fill canyon. When his lips sucked her hard clit into his mouth she screamed, "YES!"

*****

Sally heard Emma's scream and stopped sucking on Jed's tool. "Damn, what is he doing to her? Move over." Sally took Jed's hand as he led her up to stand next to him. They both looked through the small window in amazement at the man's face buried deep under Emma's ass.

"He's going to be a doctor so I bet he really knows a lot about a woman's pussy." Sally chuckled. She giggled again when Emma screamed again.

*****

John was having trouble breathing because his nose and mouth were smashed between Emma's cheeks. He pulled his tongue out and helped her to turn around and stand before him. Her dress rested about her pussy mound but she didn't care.

"Take it off," John commanded.

Emma was lost in lust now and didn't blink as she pulled the straps over her shoulders and down her arms. The dress fell from her bare breasts and nipples down her stomach and legs. She kicked it aside and stood naked for him. She waited for his next instruction.

John leaned back in his chair. "Take it out." He looked down at the large tent in his pants.

Emma again didn't blink as she moved her hands to his waist band and pulled. He lifted his hips and they both stared at his monster prick as it popped from behind the thin material that moved down and off his feet. From this angle it looked even bigger than the previous night. John moved his hands to Emma's shoulder and pushed down gently. There was no doubt in her mind what he wanted.

She opened her mouth to suck it in and he stopped her. "Not yet. Lick it first."

Emma leaned her head forward between his opened legs and slowly licked his eight-inch shaft from the base to the very tip. She smiled at him and did it again and again.

"My balls." He said next.

Emma looked at the tight sack of jewels and licked her tongue across the hairy nuts. Her fingers held onto his prick as she opened her mouth and sucked one of them completely inside. She was learning as she went along.

*****

"Damn, she is sucking his balls." Sally said as she felt Jed's fingers sliding up under her own short dress until his fingers once again found her damp slit. This time he didn't waste time as he quickly slid his middle finger up inside her.

"You want to fuck me don't you?" She teased.

"Yes, oh God yes," he answered.

Sally turned and watched as Emma's mouth opened wide and moved slowly down the intern's pole. "When he fucks your wife you can fuck me," Sally smiled. "You do want him to fuck her right?" Emma knew that after tonight there was no way Emma and Jed wouldn't swap with them.

"Right?"

Jed looked in the window again to see his wife's head moving faster and faster up and down the man's long cock. "Yes."

"Say it."

"Yes I want him to fuck her and I want to fuck you," Jed said smiling. Things were so simple now.

*****

Emma couldn't suck anymore. Not because she was tired but because her pussy was begging for him to fuck her. She moved her face up and looked into his deep blue eyes with hers. He smiled as she moved her body up onto his lap and reached under her to aim his prick to her damp hole. Forgive me Jed she thought as she allowed gravity to take her down his hard prick.

*****

"He's fucking her," Sally announced to Jed. She turned and jumped down off the crate. "Come on." She grabbed his hand, pulling him from the crate and led him to the back door. John and Emma were too busy to hear the door open or to see the two bodies move up to them.

Jed could now see his wife's pussy as it pushed down and then back up on the man's shaft.

"Over here," Sally whispered as she led him to another chair next to them. "Sit down and take it out."

John was the first to notice the man as he sat down next to him. He started to stop until he saw Sally smiling and pulling off her dress. John smiled back and watched as the woman took the same position on the man as Emma was on him.

"It feels so big," Emma groaned as her body slapped down against his stomach.

Jed heard her remark and hoped she would still want his smaller prick after tonight. He knew he was not that big but he also knew he had a lot of endurance. He concentrated on keeping his cool as Sally's wonderful hot dripping pussy moved down over it. His lips dipped down and suckled her hard nipple as she fucked up and down his rod.

Emma thought she was hearing her own echo when she heard moans not coming from her mouth. She saw some movement out of the corner of her eye and glanced over to see another couple fucking next to her. She was in such a daze she didn't realize it was Jed and Sally until his eyes met hers. Her body froze. "Jed!"

"Hi honey," he moaned as his fingers cupped and supported Sally's bare ass.

Emma smiled and turned towards the young intern. She was close and could tell he was getting there. Her lips moved down to his to prevent the whole café hearing her screams of pleasure.

Sally heard Emma's attempt to hide her satisfaction and raced to catch her. The four of them climaxed about the same time however Jed made sure he was the last one.

"Hi, I'm John," the young medical student said holding his hand out for Jed's.

"Jed, I'm Emma's husband."

"I kind of figured that out," John smiled. His semi-hard prick was still deeply up into Emma's dripping pussy. "Well, I've got to get going because I have a meeting today with the big man."

"He can't be any bigger than you," Emma whispered in his ear.

"I didn't mean that kind of big," he laughed. His hands grabbed Emma's waist and he lifted her up and off his cock. He glanced over to see Jed and Sally's eyes opened wide as his six inch soft prick slithered out of her very moist hole. He grabbed the waistband of his scrubs and pulled them and his underwear up and over his dangling penis. "Maybe I can see you all again sometime." He said as he walked out the door.

Sally moved off of Jed and grabbed her clothing. "I'll be heading home." She kissed Emma on her forehead and walked out leaving them alone.

"I don't know what to say." Emma said as she pulled her dress over her head.

"Me neither," Jed added. "I guess I'm still shocked seeing another man fucking you."

"I guess it didn't bother you too much since you did the same to Sally," she said. "Sally told me today that they used to be swingers and now want us to swing with them."

"I think that might be a mistake." Jed responded.

"Why is that? You just fucked Sally," she said looking at him in amazement.

"Yes, but I'm not sure if I can handle Jack fucking you."

"OK, from now on you get to pick out who fucks me," she said as she turned and stormed out the door to catch Sally before she left. She didn't want to ride home with Jed.

*****

"He said that really?" Sally asked when Emma told her about her conversation with Jed.

"Yes, I think he must feel threatened by Jack or something. Who knows?"

Sally smiled. "I have an idea if you are willing to try it."

"Oh no, here we go again," Emma grinned back at her neighbor. She heard the plan and was silent while she thought about it. "I've never had sex with another woman before."

"Don't worry we can fake most of it."

Emma had opened the new door to erotic experimentation and didn't want to close it just yet. "OK but if it gets too weird I'm out."

Sally agreed and when she got home she told Jack they were having company for dinner.

*****

"I told you I'm not interested in swinging with them. If you want to swap then lets find another couple," Jed snapped back after she told him about being invited to Sally's house.

"This is just a dinner to cool things down. Jack does not know about you fucking Sally." Emma said.

"Well I'm not going," he said, moving his arms across this chest.

"Fine then you're on your own for dinner tonight."

"Fine," he said as she walked away from him.

At 6:00PM Emma took a quick shower and picked out her sexiest underwear. She tossed on a short sundress and walked down expecting to see Jed standing in front of the door preventing her to go. But, he was no where in sight. She left him a note which said, 'I'll be next door'.

*****

Jack answered the front door and was surprised to only see Emma standing there. "Where's Jed?"

"Got me?" Emma said as she moved by him to enter the house. Sally waved from the kitchen doorway.

"He didn't come?" Sally asked.

"No but we both know he likes to peek." Emma grinned. "Do you think we can leave the curtains open a little when we go into the den?"

Sally hugged Emma close. "I love it when others watch." She felt Emma's soft mounds pushing into hers. It had been so long since she had experienced another woman's touches and kisses.

"I think I need a few glasses of wine." Emma whispered in Sally's ear when she felt the other woman's hands moving sensually up and down her back.

"Whatever it takes," Sally whispered back.

*****

Jed was doing busy work in the garage when he heard the door close and his wife leaving to go next door. He tried to focus on anything to take his mind off of what they would be doing without him. He waited until the sun went down before he slipped out the side door and swiftly down the space between their homes. He moved around the back and hid behind a large bush as he watched the three of them eating at the small kitchen table.

*****

"Here's to us," Jack said holding up his glass of wine. He was probably the only one not disappointed that Jed decided not to come. If things worked out right he just might have a threesome with the two sexy females sitting across from him. They touched their glasses together and downed the contents. He quickly grabbed the wine bottle and filled the empty glasses.

"That was a delicious meal," Emma said smiling. The room was starting to spin a little. The two women and Jack worked hard to clear the table so they could get on to the next stage.

"Why don't we go into the den and listen to some music?" Sally asked with a sly grin.

"Good idea," Jack responded as he held out his hand for Emma to take. She allowed him to guide her into the other room to the large sofa. As she sat down her sundress slid high up her legs but she didn't make an effort to pull it down. As he started to sit next to her Sally grabbed his arm. "You can sit over there." She pointed to the chair across from them.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers