Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

*****

Jed saw them walk into the other room and hurried around the house to the window. He smiled when he saw the curtains opened just enough for him to peek in. This was a better spot because no one could see him from the front or back of the house. He glanced in to see Sally and Emma sitting close on the sofa while Jack sat directly across from them.

*****

"I told Emma we were swingers." Sally said to her husband as her fingers moved up and down Emma's arm while playing with the tiny blonde hairs.

"You did?" Jack answered, feeling his breathing become more labored. His eyes were locked onto Sally's fingers as they moved up to the top of Emma's shoulders and then back down to her fingers. She rubbed up and down Emma's thumb like she was jerking off a small thin penis.

"Uh huh, and I also told her about having sex with other women," Sally said loud enough for Jed to hear through the window.

Jack sat speechless as he stared at Sally's fingers now moving over Emma's shoulders to her neck. They moved up to caressed her earlobe and then slowly down her windpipe to her sternum. Emma closed her eyes and leaned back against the sofa cushion as Sally's fingers moved straight down into the crevice of her breasts. Her heart was beating faster in anticipation of the soft touches of another woman on her breasts.

Both Jed and Jack were now rubbing up and down the front of their pants as they watched the show unfold before them. Sally's fingers teasingly traced along the top of Emma's dress as they moved over to gently push her shoulder strap over and down to the middle of her bicep. She smiled as she did the same to the other shoulder strap. Her fingers returned to the top to do the same to both black bra straps. Sally guided the bra straps down until the bra moved down Emma's creamy cones until she saw the start of the brown areoles where she stopped them.

Jack was now sitting on the edge of the seat ready to prance when he saw the nipples appear but Sally quickly stopped him. "Stay!" she said holding her hand up to him. He frowned and slid back in the seat.

"Hold up your dress," Sally whispered to Emma as she reached behind the woman and unsnapped her bra. Emma giggled when she felt Sally slipped the black garment down her arms and then up from her dress. Sally dropped the bra and took the front of Emma's dress from the woman's fingers. She grinned at her husband as she again lowered the thin material down until the hard nipples held up the top of the dress.

"Please!" Jack begged wanting her to show him her treasures.

*****

Jed almost fell against the window when he saw Sally remove his wife's bra. He had never seen two women together before and never in his wildest imagination thought Emma would be one of the women. Now she was just smiling as her neighbor slowly and teasingly stripped her in front of Jack.

*****

"You want to see more you have to show us something." Sally said to her husband.

Emma's eyes opened and looked at the huge tent in Jack's crotch. Her mouth opened when he unzipped his fly and reached in to pull out only the third hard penis in her life.

"Good," Sally giggled. "Now you play with that while I show you some more."

Emma kept her eyes opened watching Jack stroke his penis while Sally's fingers moved slowly from her knees to the bottom of her dress.

"Keep your legs together," Sally whispered as she leaned forward and pushed both hands under her dress. Emma lifted up to allow Sally to slowly pull her black bikini panties down her quivering thighs. She did as Sally said keeping her legs tight to prevent Jack from seeing too much.

Jack did get a peak of some blonde pubic curls which caused him to quicken his strokes.

*****

Jed was upset now because the window did not allow him to see what Jack could see. He didn't know if the man could now see his wife's pussy. There was only one thing he could do if he wanted to see so he did it.

*****

"Now mine," Sally said as she reached up under her own dress to pull down her skimpy thong. As the material pulled away from her moist pussy she heard the doorbell. She quickly pulled her panties back up. "I wonder who that can be." She giggled.

Sally opened the door to see a very flushed Jed standing there. "Can...can...I come...in?"

"I wondered what was keeping you." She smiled as she let him in.

"Look who is here." Sally announced. She walked in ahead of him.

"Hi." Jack said. He had quickly stuffed his hard-on back into his pants but couldn't zip up his fly.

"Hi." Jed said.

"Why don't you sit in the chair next to Jack?" Sally said. She was directing the whole show now. Jed quickly sat down and looked into the eyes of his wife. She was as hot as he had ever seen her before.

Sally picked up Emma's bra and panties. "I just took these off your wife. Would you like to hold them?"

Jed nodded his head up and down so Sally tossed them to him.

"Now where was I?" She teased. "Oh yeah," she said as she again lifted her hips and pulled her panties off her dark mound. She was not as careful as Emma and gave the two men a good view of her pink folds as she lifted her foot to remove the silk undies.

Emma finally said something. "Don't the men have to show us something too?"

Jack smiled and quickly pulled his pecker out again and started to stroke it. Jed glanced at him and noticed he was not that much larger than him. He pulled out his own hard-on and sighed as he started to masturbate.

Emma giggled as she watched the two men stroking their penises. She had never seen Jed do it before and now got to watch two of them doing it. She turned and looked anxiously at Sally to see what she had planned next. Before she could react Sally's lips moved forward and gently brushed against her own. She felt the hot tongue and allowed it inside. After about a minute of soul kissing Sally moved her mouth away and whispered in her ear. "It's our turn." Emma didn't know what she was talking about until the woman turned facing the men and pulled up her dress over her stomach. Emma watched as her legs opened to show them her moist and fully opened pussy. Sally stopped and looked at Emma. It was her turn.

Both Jed and Jack's eyes were on Emma's knees as she slowly opened them. They shook a little as they moved apart allowing their eyes to see the golden mane and then the pink slit. Both stopped beating off when they saw both pussies wide open for their viewing.

"Touch it." Sally whispered.

Touch it Emma repeated in her mind. She had been told by her mother that touching it was wrong and now she was going to do it in front of three other people. The only was she could do it is if she imagined she was alone. Her eyes closed and her fingers snaked down through her familiar bush to her hard clit. Her hips rose from the sofa as she fingered herself.

Sally looked around in amazement as they masturbated in front of each other. Last week they were distant neighbors and now they were as intimate with each other as they could get without fucking. She hoped that was next after she got to taste Emma's honey pot.

As Emma fingered her pussy the top of her dress fell off the wonderful breasts. Sally's dress did the same. All four were ready to pop when Sally yelled, "STOP!" All hands and fingers froze.

Sally didn't whisper what was next to Emma as the woman moved back and pulled Emma's legs up on the sofa between them. Emma looked as Sally's finger's slowly pulled apart Emma's thighs and her eyes peered down at her glistening pinkness. Emma closed her eyes again as Sally planted tiny kissed along the inside of her trembling thighs until finally her lips touched the ridge of her pussy.

Sally stopped and waited for Emma's eyes to open and see her tongue poised to enter the damp lips. Emma's lips slightly smiled when she saw and felt the woman's tongue taste her. "OH GOD!" she cried out.

Jed and Jack were stroking faster and almost ready to cum until Jack stopped and looked at his neighbor. "Cool it or we won't be able to participate."

Jed realized what he was saying and quickly released his shaft. He looked at Jack and smiled. The guy wasn't so bad after all.

Emma's head was moving side to side while Sally gave her pussy a licking she would never forget. Out of the corner of her eye see noticed one of the men had moved over next to her head on the sofa. His hard penis was inches from her face. She didn't bother seeing who it belong to as she grabbed it and pulled it to her mouth. Her lips opened and sucked the hard knob deep into her throat.

Jed watched his wife sucking on Jack's prick as he moved behind Sally and positioned himself to doggie fuck her. His hands roamed over her pink buttocks until he pushed his fingers under her ass and deep into her hot oven. She was ready for him as he pushed his hips forward until his tip slithered into her hotness

"Ummm." Sally moaned with her face still pasted on Emma's slit. She, like Emma, didn't know which man was fucking her and it didn't matter. She raced her tongue up and down her clit until Emma screamed. When Emma climaxed Sally quickly turned over on her back to see Jed's body quickly fall between her legs. His prick again entered her but was now able to dive deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waist as their bodies slapped together. The seduction was now over and the fucking had begun.

Jack pulled Emma off the sofa and down to the large soft rug. His lips found her hard nipple and his fingers discovered how wet her pussy was.

"Fuck me please," Emma begged as she grabbed his dick and pulled him down on top of her. Her thighs opened her golden nest and waited until his wonderful prick pushed deeply inside of her. Her fingers wrapped around his hips and pulled him even deeper within her.

The swap was officially on as only grunts and moans were heard in the house. Talking was not needed anymore because the only communication was going on between their legs. Emma's teeth were biting into Jack's shoulder as her fingernails dug into his back.

"NOW!" Emma screamed when she climaxed. Jack had waited as long as he could and was happy when she announced her pleasure. He soon pushed hard into her and emptied his load.

"Ah..Ah..Ah....AH...AH...AH..AH!" Sally moaned each time Jed's prick pushed in. Her eyes were tearing from the immense pleasure her body was feeling. "NOW JED NOW!" She cried as her body exploded. Jed's hips moved faster and faster until she screamed again. Never had she had multiple orgasms before. Her eyes opened wide and her lips searched for his. "AGAIN!" She screamed. Finally her body stopped moving but his didn't. Her limp body just lay there while Jed continued to fuck it. Her breathing again picked up and her arms again wrapped around him. "OH GOD!" she cried as he quickly brought her to her last climax. Again she collapsed and again he kept pumping into her. "No please." She said as she pushed his body away until his hard-on popped out of her.

"Get him away from me," she laughed as she scooted away.

Emma smiled as she quickly moved into Sally's slot. "Come to me baby." Her legs opened and his hard shaft found another warm hole. "Come baby Come!" she cried as his hips shot forward to release his hot juices deep inside of her.

Ten minutes later the four still were naked as they sat at the kitchen table. Jack again held up a wine glass for a toast. "Here's to good friends." They all clicked their glasses together.

"What now?" Emma asked as she smiled at their leader Sally.

"Well I was thinking about Barbara and Tom."

"You're kidding right?" Jack said almost laughing. "Tom is a preacher."

"I know," Sally giggled.

finis

*

Note from Slickman: I hoped you enjoyed the story of two couples. Don't forget to vote and let me know how you liked this story.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers