Swingers Club - First Timers

Story Info
Nicki's first swinging club.
714 words
3.48
75.2k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W5H
W5H
1 Followers

First club experience

As we stood watching the couple slowly making love on the bed, another man gently helping them along, I had my arm around Nicki's waist.

She snuggled her head against me and whispered in my ear:

"I can feel a hand on my bottom"

If I had been excited before it was nothing to the sudden feeling I had as she gently ground her hips against me. I had often wondered about men saying they got turned on watching their wives or partners with other men, but the fact I was holding her and she was nuzzling me made this incredibly exciting.

"What's he doing now" I whispered, keen for her to keep talking to me.

"He's stroking my bottom."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes" she said - no doubt in her voice. I loved the fact she felt so safe.

She asked me what he looked like, but I told he that it was more exciting if she didn't know. He just looked like an ordinary guy, slightly unsure as I caught his eye. I looked back at the couple on the bed, not wishing to put him off or encourage him.

"He's lifting my skirt"

"Are you OK?"

"Mmmm..he's stroking my bare bottom now." She had on a g-string so his hands had free access to her smooth cheeks.

She closed her eyes and was obviously feeling everything and concentrating hard. All of a sudden her hand went down and pushed him away. I can only assume his hand was working its way between her legs and she exercised her absolute right to stop it. But she didn't move us away.

We carried on watching the bed show, the two men kissing and fondling the girl, now completely naked on the bed with twenty or thirty people watching. Some of the single men standing around the bed had taken their cocks out and were openly wanking themselves, hoping the girl would see them and grab their pricks, some only inches from her face.

"There's another hand, is it the same guy?"

"What do you think?" I really wanted to know what she was feeling. Listening to her was unbelievably exciting.

"I can't tell"

"Does it matter?"

"No, not really" From her voice she was obviously very excitied. She held me tighter. My arm around her back felt him brush against us, my hand on her waist could feel her skirt being pulled and pushed about.

Again she whispered that her skirt was being lifted. I think that telling me was making her more excited. It was certainly doing it for me. I wanted to be exactly where I was but also wanted to be able to see what he was doing.

Again he stroked her bare arse for a few minutes before he got up courage to explore further.

"Its like a pack of eels.." A pack! More than one - I was as hard as a rock and it wasn't through watching other people having sex right in front of my eyes. It felt wonderful, like we were both feeling those wandering hands.

Suddenly she pushed them away and pulled me across the room. I looked at her and told her that she as in complete control, nobody would or could do anything she didn't want and I was completely confortable with it all.

We went back to the dance floor and had another drink before she pulled me back into the back rooms again. In the middle of a small crowd in another room I saw the same guy over her shoulder, standing right behind her.

I put my arm around her waist but held my hand lower on her back, right above her bottom. His hand brushed mine and moved away quickly, but didn't leave her body. In the crowd he tried one more time. I told her that it was the same guy and watched her as she enjoyed his touch.

After a few minutes we moved away but she was obviously completely turned on. We found a small room with a lockable door but windows so that people could see in. She took me in and locked the door.

As we made love I think we both wondered just who was watching.

W5H
W5H
1 Followers