Swingers Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers

After drying off, we walked naked in the master bedroom looking for some night clothes. I looked in the open bathroom door to see Archie and my wife rubbing towels on each other. Archie’s cock was slightly stiff.

I thought my wife would give Alice a nighty, but Alice said she didn’t mind sleeping in the nude. We all decided to discard all night clothing.

My wife mentioned we should have a night cap sitting up in bed. I made the drinks and served them in the bedroom. The girls were in the middle with the guys at the side next to our own wives We sat up without pulling the sheet up on our nakedness and talked about what had happened this night. The girls related their sexual experience and we two guys made comments about the sex we had.

We all were tired and decided to get some sleep. It felt good to hug and go to sleep with my own wife, the girl I really loved.

I woke up with the sun shining in the window. My mind quickly adjusted to the fact that all four of us were naked in the same bed. My brain sent signals down to awaken my cock to the situation. I began to get an erection, but first I had to urinate. The others were waking up, too, and we all went to use the two bathrooms.

Once I was back in the bedroom, Alice and I got back in bed. My wife and Archie went to the kitchen to put the coffee pot on. By the time they returned to the bedroom, Alice was in my arms with my hands roaming her body and I had a very hard erection.

Archie said, “That’s a good idea, Glenda, let’s get in bed, too. I felt refreshed and ready for action..”

I rolled Alice up to sit on my cock. Once she had settled completely down on it, I looked over to see my wife with her legs spread and Archie was getting on top of her.

I was in no hurry to cum because I wanted to enjoy the thrills Alice was giving me. She would raise up, then sit back down and pulsate on my cock.

I softly said, “You really know what I like. I could do this all morning.”

She smiled at me, then leaned down for a kiss, then raised back up to continue fucking me.

I often glanced at Archie’s hips moving up and down to drive his cock in my wife’s pussy. Alice started faster movements and started having an orgasm. I wasn’t near one as yet as her body sexually spasmed and I could feel her pussy pulsating on my cock. She slumped forward to rest on my body.

Once she had recovered, she sat up to gyrate on my cock to make me cum. I looked over to see Archie wildly driving his cock in my wife as both were groaning. My own orgasm came on strong and shot spurt after spurt in Alice. She kept gyrating on me as long as I was groaning and moaning along with the groans I heard from Archie and my wife.

My wife finally said, “Archie, let me up and I’ll make some breakfast.”

Both girls headed for the bathroom to clean up. My wife gave Alice a robe to wear while she retrieved another one for herself before they both went to the kitchen.

I said to Archie, “Guess we should get out of bed, too. But first, I want to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed sex with your wife. She not only looks pretty and sex, but fantastic in bed.”

He responded, “I too thinks she is great. We’ve swapped with several other couples and all the guys are very excited to have sex with her. Your wife is very sexy, too. Hopefully, we can meet with you again.”

The girls had prepared a full breakfast with coffee. After breakfast we sat in the living room to sip more coffee.

I said to our guests, “We have a swinging relationship with my brother and his wife. They are coming to our home next Saturday evening and we would like for you to join us.”

Archie and Alice looked at each other for a response, then Archie said, “We’d be happy to meet them and join you next Saturday. Thank you for the invitation.”

Kisses were in order as we bade them good bye when they left. I turned to my wife, took her in my arms to kiss her. We looked longingly into each others eyes with that loving look. We dearly loved each other.

I said, “I’m looking forward to the party we’re having next Saturday night.”

She responded, “I am too. Last night and this morning was fun. It’s nice to make new friends.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,248 Followers
12