Swingers' Halloween Costume Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

Now that the curtain was up and the six players were live on stage, the show began when Diane reached out her hands to take a cock in each one. Slowly she stroked two men, before leaning forward to take one of the men in her mouth. Showing quite a bit of ambidexterity, she'd stroked one man's cock, while sucking on another man's cock.

Explained to the men in detail, before the circle jerk began, the only rule that she had was, when they were ready to cum, when they were so excited that they couldn't hold back not for a second longer, they had to fulfill her fantasy of bukkake. As if a patron at an expensive salon, her chosen men must cum all over her face, her head, her hair, and her breasts. Much like being oiled with life's juice, lubricated with men's sperm, awash in love's nectar, she wanted to feel their cum dripping down her face and body.

"What's your name?"

Still masturbating one man, topless with her naked tits bouncing side to side and swaying with the masturbating motion of her hand, she removed the cock from her mouth she had just been sucking to speak and to look up at the man she was just blowing. Not waiting for his answer, she looked down to watch his hand play with her tit, while she still fondled his cock. The other man she was still stroking fondled her other breast. It was a fair trade off, instead of tit for tat, it was tits for cocks.

Her nipples were just as erect as their cocks. No doubt, by the flush to his face and his focused stare, he was just as excited as she was. He had a big cock, the one she had just been sucking. Thick around, her small hand and short fingers barely fit around it. She tightened her grip to give him more tension, while stroking him faster.

"David," he finally said watching her slowly stroke his big, stiff prick, as he cupped and caressed her breast and fingered her nipple.

Another man was cupping her other breast and fingering her other nipple, while she stroked his cock quicker. Three other men, patiently watched, while waiting their turn, stood at the ready with their cocks in their hands. Two stroked their own prick and the other just held it in place, as if he was serving it to her on a silver platter, as his hors d'oeuvres prepared especially for her.

She had already attracted quite the crowd of men watching the action, no doubt, hoping she'd do more than five men, but she already told them that five men was her limit. Before she fell to her knees and removed her blouse and her bra, walking around the room beforehand, she even picked the five men she wanted to do.

"What's your name?"

"Does it matter, what my name is, David," she said giving him a coy look, "as long as I give you want you want and what you need?"

"No, I guess it doesn't. I would like to call you something, though. I'd like to remember who you were, when thinking about you later."

"You mean, while masturbating over me and over this later?" She looked up at him to get a feel for the stranger, while feeling the stranger, who she was so intimate with by fondling his genitals, as he groped her.

"Yes, I suppose so. It is rather exciting to have you kneeling in front of me topless and surrounded by four other men, as you stroke my cock and I fondle your breast.

"Diane," she said giving him an excited smile.

"It's my pleasure, literally and figuratively, to meet you, Diane," he said with a chuckle.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, David," she said, while stroking faster him and looking up at him longer.

"Yes."

"Tell me. I need to hear you tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck my cock, Diane."

"Do you want me to make you cum, David?"

"Oh, God, yes, Diane."

"Tell me."

"I really want you to make me cum, Diane."

"First, David, you promise to cum in my mouth and all over my face."

"Oh, I do. I promise to cum in your mouth and all over your face. I do, I really do. I'll cum wherever you want me to cum, so long as you make me cum, Diane."

And she had that conversation with each of the five men, David, Jerry, Bob, Larry, and Paul. As if doing her own research, she had read about and watched a circle jerk before, but she wanted so much more. Needing to feel the personal side of it, instead of having it be such an impersonal activity, as that first woman she watched giving a circle jerk, she needed to interact with the men and not just masturbate them and blow them. Just as they wanted to take the image of all of this home with them, she wanted to take the imaged and the dialogue of all of them home with her, too.

A long time fantasy that she extensively talked about to her husband during pillow talk, she was finally able to do what she so yearned to do, arousing five men so that they'd exploded their lust for her all over her semi-naked body. One by one, two at time, stroking one, while blowing the other, she serviced all five men. Just as she accommodated their need to cum, they accommodated her need for a bit of conversation before fulfilling her need to have them cum all over her. Then, after she cleaned herself up, she went to find her husband.

Jack was in the next room with two women. He always wanted to experience two women. His fantasy was to eat one woman, while the other was blowing him and then switch off. Then, he'd fuck one, while eating one and switch off again. When he tired, he'd take a short break to recoup his energy and to watch the women going at one another.

Wow, making his own adult film for him to replay in his mind for years, this was his two hour long dream come true. Prolonging his orgasm, as long as he could, not wanting this threesome to ever end, he couldn't hold back any longer. So excited to have not only two women but also two good looking women do whatever was his sexual pleasure, he hasn't cum four times in a two hours since he was a teenager.

Cynthia was a tall redhead with big tits and blue eyes. Andrea was a petite blonde with a slender but equally as sexy body and big, brown eyes.

"It's your turn Cynthia to suck my cock, while I eat Andrea's pussy."

"My pleasure, Jack," said Cynthia. "You made me cum with your mouth and fingers, the least that I can do is to make you cum, too."

Then, after he cleaned himself up, he went to find his wife. This, there second time at a Swingers' dance, as if at an X-rated amusement park for adults only, as if an excited child wanting to ride every ride over and again, they wanted to experience as much of their fantasies as they could, so that they could have outrageous pillow talk about all of it later.

"Diane, there you are," said Jack. "Did you have a good time, baby?"

"Oh, my God, Jack, thank you for allowing me to have my circle jerk, bukkake fantasy. I blew five men and they exploded everywhere. I had cum in my mouth, up my nose, in my eyes, and all over my hair and breasts. I had so much cum everywhere that I had to take a shower. I even had cum in my ears," she said with a dirty laugh. "How was your time, sweetie?"

"I met two very nice women. Cynthia is a school teacher and Andrea works as a home healthcare nurse. I ejaculated four times, Diane, can you believe it? I was so excited. Thank you for allowing me to experience my fantasy, too," he said giving his wife a hug and a kiss. "I haven't felt this kind of excitement since our honeymoon. Oh, my God. Except for some of the times with you, baby, that was the most incredible sexual experience I ever had in my life."

"Well, I'm happy, sweetie, that we both could experience our fantasies. I can't wait to have some hot pillow talk about all this later tonight," she said giving him another kiss and another hug. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you, Diane."

The swingers' Halloween costume party, is the biggest swingers bash of the year. Even though the swingers arranged to have 6 dances a year, this is the one that is most attended. Everyone loves to dress up and to pretend they are someone or something they are not. Everyone wants to get down and dirty and do the things with another person that they'd never dream of doing with their spouse. Everyone wants to play out their fantasies with a stranger, someone they may not see again. Then, there are those who make a connection that they want to see and have sex with again. The Halloween swingers costume ball is a time for everyone to let their hair down, get sexy, and get naked, while satisfying their horniness.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12