Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand, why is it preferably appropriate for me to show my ass and boobs at a Halloween Masquerade Ball? I'd be so embarrassed to show so much of my body to strangers. They'd think there was something wrong with me to go to a public dance so scantily dressed. They'd think me a slut to show up like that while showing so much of my naked body," said Julie. "I'd be deemed an exhibitionist and a whore looking for the attention of a man, any man, and every man, along with some women too," she said with an uncomfortable laugh.

Now suspicious that he'd want to take her dancing and to a masquerade ball to boot, she was about to find out why. She fell back on her heels to look at him sideways. As if he was a shady lawyer armed with loads of unreadable and uninterpretable fine print, he never divulged all of the details when discussing things with her.

"Trust me, you may wear whatever you'd like," he said. "Whatever you'd like to wear is appropriate attire, especially if whatever you wear is sexy," he said with another dirty laugh.

She missed his joke. She looked at him as if he was hiding something from her.

"Tell me, Jimmy. Exactly what kind of dance is this?"

* * * * *

Scene Four: Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball

Still holding her hand, he looked at her as if about to tell her that her mother was in the hospital or that her cat had just died.

"It's a swingers' dance Julie," said Jim. "A Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball."

As excited as she was about attending the dance with her husband and about it being a Halloween masquerade ball, she was immediately disappointed that he wanted to take her to a swingers' dance. How dare he? She's already told him no a hundred times that she's not a swinger and doesn't want to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Only, with him forever asking her about swinging and with swinging on her mind, maybe she just heard him wrong. Yeah, maybe that's it. Maybe her having sex with others was so much on her mind that she didn't hear her husband correctly.

"Pardon? It's a what? I'm sorry. I don't think I heard you correctly," she said even though she suspected that she heard what he had said. "I thought you said that it's a swingers' dance," she said with a sad, little laugh.

Indeed she heard him correctly the first time but she needed to hear him say it again in case she was hearing things.

"A swingers' dance. It's a swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball," he said. "Along with five other themed dances, they have the Halloween Masquerade Ball every year. The Halloween dance is said to be the best dance and their biggest dance with the most swingers in attendance," said Jim.

Knowing that somehow and someway that he'd pressure her and coerce her to go, the last thing she wanted to do was to go to a swinger's dance, even if it was a Halloween Masquerade Ball. As if on a rollercoaster ride at an amusement park, she went from excitement when the ride first began to disappointment when the ride was over. If he continued pressuring her about swinging, this marriage would be over.

"Jimmy, what's wrong with you? I'm not a swinger. You're not a swinger. We're not swingers," said Julie while looking at her husband as if he had lost his mind.

With him not even asking her permission, as if telling her that he was buying a new car after he already bought it, he smiled his hopefulness that she'd be happy with his decision for them to attend the Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball.

"I know that but we could be swingers, if only you'd just give it a try," he said.

As if she was shipwrecked in an ocean with no land and no rescue ships in sight, again she felt doomed. The inevitable knowledge that she'd be in bed with some fat, bald, sweating man while he was off with his beautiful, sexy wife made her sick to her stomach. How dare he have sex with someone other than her, his wife? How dare he think she'd have sex with anyone other than him, her husband? How can she possibly have sex with anyone else when he's been the only man that she's had sex with in her life? He's lost his mind. Definitely, for him to so disrespect her, he's not thinking clearly. Obviously, he's thinking more with his dick than with his head.

"We're a happy married, morally responsible couple," she said. "I go to church every Sunday Jimmy. I can't go to a swingers' dance with you. The thought of me having sex with someone else makes me physically, emotionally, and spiritually ill. That kind of random promiscuity goes against everything I believe in and violates who I am as a morally, modest person and a good woman," said Julie looking as if she was going to cry.

Still holding her hand as if for moral support, he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. In all the years she's known him, seldom even holding her hand unless walking through the mall to keep her hand busy before lifting the back of her short skirt to flash her panties to the men walking behind her, he's never kissed her hand. For him to hold her hand instead of groping her ass, he must really want to go to this Swingers' Masquerade Ball. For him to spend so much time coercing her to go, he must really want her to participate in the swinging lifestyle, something that she could never bring herself to do. If only he'd spent that amount of time and expend that much energy in fixing all of the things around the house that needs fixing, she'd be a happy wife and perhaps would consider attending such a deplorably, disgusting dance.

"I just thought we could see what it's all about," he said. "We don't have to do anything sexual with anyone. We could just look."

See what it's all about? Just look? That's like saying you're just going to the pet store or to the animal shelter to just look at dogs. Then, unable to leave without one, inevitably, everyone takes a dog home. Just as she knew that if she attended a swingers' dance, she'd have men all over her as if she was a big lump of excrement, Jimmy would make sure that they didn't leave until he watched her having sex with others.

She knew that if he went to all the trouble of going to a swinger's dance that she'd be having sex with some man, a few men, and/or even a woman. She knew that if she went to a swingers' dance, for her to get herself through it, she'd get good and drunk, so drunk that she wouldn't know what she did to whom. How could he do that to her? How could he sexually take advantage of her in that deplorably, inappropriate way? How could he expect her to have sex with others when her whole marriage has been spent faithfully devoted to him?

Making her last stand a vehement objection, even though she'd love to go dancing with her husband and attend a Halloween Masquerade Ball, she voiced her final negative protest. There was no way that she'd be attending a swingers' dance. Yet, maybe Jimmy is right. As if they were stepping in a new car dealership, maybe they could go and just look.

Only, without feeling wicked and dirty, she couldn't go and look. If she attended such a foul dance, she'd be just as complicity guilty, an accessory to swinging, even if she did nothing but look. She didn't want to be labeled a swinger when she was just a housewife in what she thought was a good marriage. Now, she's not so sure if her marriage would survive her saying no to participating in the swinging lifestyle again. Nonetheless she persevered in her unwillingness to attend such a dance.

"No way. I'd never go to a swingers' dance. If that was the last dance on Earth, I wouldn't go. You'd have to put a gun to my head and threaten me with certain death for me to go to a swingers dance," she said nodding her head as if adding an exclamation point to what she had just said.

* * * * *

Scene Five: Jim coerces Julie to attend a swinger's dance

Obviously, he was perversely insane. There was no way she was going to a swingers' dance. Just as she knew if she attended the dance, the next step would be them going to someone's room to do only God knows what. She was adamant in not wanting to have sex with anyone but her husband. When she knows that God sees, hears, and knows all, how could she possibly break her marriage vows to have sex with a stranger if only for the sake of her husband's expressed wishes? Just because he was in a hurry to go to Hell, she wasn't eager to follow him.

"C'mon Julie. I just would like to look. I just want to see what it's all about," he said. "We don't have to do anything other than dance, have a drink, and talk to people. They even have a buffet. And you can wear your ballerina or ice skating costume. Okay? Please?"

Totally turned off with even just looking, dancing, having a drink, and talking to people, perverted, swinging people, she imagined men, swinging men, a line of naked, male swingers walking up to her with their cocks dangling in front of her. She imagined them stripping her naked and touching her where only her husband has touched her before. One by one, she imagined them putting a hand behind her blonde, pretty head and forcing her to suck them. She imagined them exploding cum in her mouth, all over her face and hair, and all over her beautiful, snow white ballerina costume while her husband sat there and watched her service man after man.

"No, absolutely not. I'm not going," said Julie suddenly looking sad. "I can't. I can't. I just can't go to a swingers' dance," she said. "There's something seriously wrong with you for you to even ask me to go to a swingers' dance."

She shook her head as if that extra bit of negative answer was what he needed to believe that she wasn't going while knowing all the while that she, indeed, will be attending the swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball.

"C'mon, Julie. Please? If you do this one thing for me, I won't ask you to do another thing until the end of the year," he said with a laugh. "Until they have the New Year's Eve dance."

She looked at him with exasperation.

"First a Halloween dance and then a New Year's Eve dance? No way! Fuck you, Jimmy. I'm not a swinger and neither are you," she said looking at him while now wondering if he was already cheating on her behind her back. "I'm not going to a swingers' dance and that's final."

Suddenly, her mind was filled with cocks. All she could see were naked men holding their erect penises in their hand while waiting for her to touch them, stroke them, suck them, and fuck them. Pricks, pricks, and more pricks, all she could think of were hard pricks. In the way that her husband mind was no doubt consumed by women's tits, asses, and pussies she was suddenly consumed by men's dicks. Only, in the way that he no doubt viewed strange women's tits, asses, and pussies favorably, she viewed a collection of strange men's cocks unfavorably. In the way that he was ready to embrace the swinging lifestyle, she wanted nothing to do with it.

"Julie please. I never ask you to do anything and I'll never ask you to do anything like this again, unless you have a good time and want to attend another dance," he said.

He never asks her to do anything like this? All of his pillow talk is about the swinging lifestyle and about her having sex with another man and/or another woman while he watches. As if having a premonition, an insightful vision, or her womanly intuition, she knew she'd be attending this swingers' dance. Maybe this was the beginning of the end of their marriage. Maybe her going to a swingers' dance was all for the best. Maybe her husband would lose control and she'd have reason to finally divorce him. Maybe this Halloween Masquerade Ball is just what she needed to get rid of her ball and chain and find someone else, someone who was more normal, and someone who didn't want to watch her having sex with another man or woman.

"Never ask me? Every Saturday night you go on and on about what it would be like to have sex with another couple," she said falling silent. What seemed like minutes was only a few seconds before she spoke again. Knowing her attending was inevitable, she asked the question. "When is the dance?"

As if she was thinking about going, why did she even ask him that question? She really didn't care when the dance was. She wasn't going and that's that.

"Friday night, Halloween night, October 31st," he said.

* * * * *

Scene Six: Julie's nerves and morals get the better of her

Too late for her to change her mind and back out of going to the Swinger's Halloween Masquerade Ball, with her going as a prima ballerina and with him going as a boxer, they already had their costumes picked out and packed in their overnight bag. Nonetheless, dreading attending a swingers' affair while imagining the perversely perverted people in attendance, she gave it a last desperate shot.

"I can't go. I'm not going," she said suddenly with her nerves and morals getting the better of her. "I'd rather die than go."

Ready for an argument, she looked at him hoping he'd understand why she wasn't going and couldn't possibly go to a swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball, while knowing that he wouldn't and couldn't possibly understand her reasons for not going.

"Not going?"

He looked at her as if she was nuts.

"Sorry. I can't. I just can't go to a swingers' dance," she said with dread.

Seemingly she was nuts to not only relent and tell him that she'd go but also that she married him. With her seeing the real him now, she never should have married him if she had known that this is what he's really like. He's a perverted pig. He's a man who has no respect for his wife for him to want her to have sex with others.

"You agreed to go," said Jim raising his voice with hostility.

With a face full of rage, he looked at her in the way that he looked at her when he asked her for a divorce six months ago. Just as she wanted to divorce him again now, she should have divorced him then only she couldn't. Too much in debt, the attorney costs would have bankrupt them. They would have lost their house, their cars, and their lives as they've known it.

Seemingly this part of their reconciliation process with one giving in to the other was what their marriage counselor recommended they do. Yet he stepped way outside of the box of acceptable appropriateness by asking her to go to a swingers' dance and have sex with others. She felt way out of her comfort zone with him continually pressuring her. He wanting her to go to a swingers' dance was nothing more than a shameful thing and something that a faithfully, loving wife would never do.

If anything, this swingers' dance was detrimental to them getting back together again. If anything, this swingers' dance was against her morals, her religion, and her sensibilities. This swingers' dance had nothing to do with her. This swingers' dance was all about him, what he wanted, and not what she wanted. This swingers' dance was more about him having sex with other woman than it even was with him watching her having sex with another man and possibly with another woman.

"With you labeling this experiment into the swinging lifestyle as a way for us to reconnect and get sexually closer, you're making me do something that I don't want to do Jimmy," she said.

She imagined a roomful of naked people having sex against the wall, on the floor, and on the tables. She imagined naked cocks, tits, pussies, and asses, everywhere she looked. She imagined a sexual orgy with the slippery floor coated with expelled cum. She imagined the Devil at the dance taking names and reaping souls for later when these swingers passed from life to death. Instead of emerging to Heaven when she died, she imagined being consumed by Hells fires for all of eternity. Fingering her gold cross that she always wore around her neck, she said a silent prayer for her doomed soul.

"Let's go just to hangout, have a drink, dance, talk to some of the people, and ask some questions. If you're uncomfortable and if you still don't want any part of it, I'll take you home," said Jim looking at his wife with love. "Okay?"

He touched her shoulder and, as if he was the Devil, she pulled away from him as if his hand was on fire and he had just burnt her. Whether its sex or when asking her for a favor, he never touches her unless he wants something and what he wanted from her now was something that she couldn't give. He wanted her to be comfortable with another man or men seeing her topless and/or naked while having sex with her naked body.

How could she do that? Never could she do that? How could he so disrespect her? While she was still married, never would she have sex with anyone but her husband. Moreover, never would she ever have sex with a woman.

'Gross,' she thought to herself.

"I'd just feel dirty being in the same room with those people," said Julie.

She looked at him hoping that he'd understand her not wanting to participate in the swinging lifestyle.

"Those people?" Jim sighed and rolled his eyes. "You make them sound diseased."

Obviously, his sexual fantasy meant more to him than how she felt about swinging, swingers, her morals, modest, and reputation. He was intent in living out his sexual fantasy through her not only having sex with another man but also with a woman. He looked at her with horniness and sexual excitement and she looked at him with contempt and genuine disgust.

"God only knows how many people they've been with. Sleeping with one of them is like sleeping with the world. For all I know most of them could be diseased with highly contagious STD's," said Julie. "Eww, gross, God that's so gross having sex with strangers and having sex for the sake of having sex with someone you don't love, may not even like, and don't even know."

She looked at him with reservation and he looked at her with impatience.

"Don't be so dramatic. You're a grown woman. Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. You act as if you're still a virgin," he said.

He looked at her with disdain and she looked at him with dread.

"Just because I'm no longer a virgin doesn't mean that I'm not pure of heart, mind, and spirit," she said. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost," she said signing herself.

They stared at one another without talking.

"Tell your swinging lover that you're pure of heart, mind, and spirit just before you suck his cock," he said with sarcasm and a mean spirited laugh. "He'll get a kick out of that as he's humping your mouth and fucking your face before giving you a cum bath."

He made her stomach turn and her skin crawl with the image of her blowing some other man and some other man cumming in her mouth and all over her face. What's wrong with him to want some man sexually defile her by cumming in her mouth and all over her face?

"Especially with you telling me that you just want to go and look, that image of me sucking another man is not helping me to feel comfortable in attending the swingers' dance Jimmy," she said looking as if she was about to cry. "I'd never blow anyone but you, Jimmy."

She looked at him with hatred instead of love and he looked at her with lust instead of understanding.

"Sorry," he said.

Obviously he didn't understand her feelings about not wanting to have sex with strangers.

"The swinging lifestyle is all so against how I lived my life. I was a virgin when I married you," she said raising her chin to hold her head up high while holding back her tears. "Except for some kissing and light petting, you're the only man I've ever been with sexually. You're the only man who's not only seen my tits but also who's sucked on my nipples," she said pausing to make sure that he heard her. "The only cock I've had in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy is your cock. Even though you want me to be, I'm not promiscuous Jimmy. I'm not a slut and I can never be whore enough to be the swinger that you want me to be."

If he didn't know that by now after knowing her for nearly ten years and married to him for seven of those ten years, then she knew that there was no way she could make him understand that she wasn't the whore of a wife that he wanted her to be. Yet, stuck in a difficult situation, she knew that if she didn't go with him, he'd go alone or ask one of his drinking sluts down at the neighborhood bar to go with him. She could only imagine what he'd do when alone with a woman in a hotel room at a swingers' dance.