Swingers' Surprise

Story Info
A couple's plans to swing lead to unexpected & sexy results!
15.8k words
3.95
134.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,458 Followers

Something slightly different from me. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. Let me know your thoughts on it, please. Feedback is my key motivation!

As always, all characters exist only within the confines of the story and in my imagination! Enjoy!

*

My mother always told me to "Never judge a book by its cover," which is pretty corny, but still applies to real life as my husband and I found out recently. Danny and I were married at eighteen, me two months pregnant. Three months later we lost our baby and in the aftermath, I lost my ability to make babies altogether. It was tough going at first, but Danny and I were in love and we made things work.

As Danny and I crossed into our thirties, we both had to admit that things were a bit...well, stale in the bedroom. Oh, we still loved each other, but our sex life had become pretty predictable -- we had been each other's first and only lovers and we were good together in bed, but, it's like we hit a ceiling in our lovemaking. It was good, but we were both restless for something more.

Danny broached the topic of swinging first. He'd been using the internet for years to get aroused and I didn't really mind...at least it kept him coming to bed, hard and willing to fuck. Still, when he first asked me about maybe finding another couple to fool around with -- I was hesitant. We talked the topic to death -- the pros and cons, the possible dangers and I was still a bit hesitant. What pushed me over the edge finally were little fantasy games we'd play in public -- like strolling through the local mall and Danny noticing me giving some good looking couple an appraising look and then whispering in my ear, "How about it, Melissa? You'd like to fuck him, wouldn't you? I'd like to see that and I want you watching me make her moan!"

The fantasies help re-stoke our sex lives for a while, but finally, we both hungered for more and despite some misgivings, I gave Danny my blessing to find us a couple to swing with. In our discussions, we both agreed that we wanted strangers from out of town -- not wanting to create something locally that might explode in our lives in our little town. Danny was an accountant with the city government and I was a teacher's aide in the local elementary school. We wanted our fun, but wanted to avoid any possibility of scandal.

Danny cruised and studied swinger sites on the internet, proceeding carefully and methodically to find the right couple. I didn't think we'd have much trouble attracting attention. At thirty two years old, we were both in good shape. I'm five foot three and 140 pounds -- a tad zaftig, but with sexy curves in all the right places with a 36DD-28-38 figure. My hair is sandy blonde, straight and hanging down past my shoulders and I have big brown eyes. Danny is five foot eight and 145 pounds -- a bit on the short side, and his dark black hair is thinning a little, but still a good looking guy with six inches of hard dick.

I'll be honest, I wasn't knocked about by the folks we conducted our first swinging sessions with. The first couple -- Jim and Dana were nice folk and about as square as we were. Dana was a thin, dark haired brunette and Jim was a nice guy -- about twenty pounds overweight, with a tendency to shoot quickly -- long before I was even thinking about cumming. It was interesting in a strange, elicit way -- Jim being the first man other than Danny that I'd ever been with, but I was disappointed. Danny on the other hand was very pleased with fucking Dana and watching my husband with another woman elicited some feelings of arousal in me I never suspected existed. We met on three separate evenings and it was okay...but in the end, the spark we were seeking just wasn't there and we just decided to move on.

The second couple we met, Carol and Mark was even less fun than the first. Carol was a big blousy blonde and Mark was really short -- at five foot, two inches, even Danny towered over him. Carol was really happy with Danny and was willing to spread her thighs wide for him right off the bat, but Mark was another poke and shoot fellow and spent most of his time urging Carol and I to make out while he jerked himself off.

At Danny's urging, I did kiss and fondle her and she was okay with kissing me back and roughly feeling me up and I confess I was a bit turned on. But she tasted of the menthol cigarettes she seemed to always be smoking and didn't seem to be all that into me and the whole swinging affair felt...cheap. We met with them once and didn't follow it up.

I wasn't too keen to try it again, but finally, with Danny begging me constantly, I gave him my blessing to try a third time. It was nearly three weeks later that he announced that he'd found the "perfect couple." He showed me a picture he downloaded from online and I studied it with interest. I sighed a little heavily as I felt that once again, I was getting the short end of the stick. The "perfect couple" was Zeke and Donna. Donna was a good looking woman in her mid to late thirties -- bleach blonde hair and slender with what appeared to be smallish, firm breasts under her sweater. Zeke looked like a tall skinny dork. Thick glasses and longish brown hair styled in a mullet. His slacks and dress shirt seemed to be two sizes two big and he had a big, goofy grin. Donna looked really short compared to the long drink of water next to her.

"I sent them our picture and they went nuts over it," Danny told me, almost bouncing in his seat. "We'll get together next Friday night. Zeke and I agree that if we all hit it off, we can spend the weekend together." He went on to inform me that they'd agreed on an out of town motel about halfway between our hometown and theirs.

"Oh boy," I said with more enthusiasm than I felt. "I can't wait."

So it was that Danny picked me up after work the next Friday and we drove to our rendezvous. We arrived first, so Danny took care of the room -- a big one with two queen size beds. While I took a quick shower, he perused the phone book for local restaurants. With our first two couples, we had all gone out to dinner and only then returned to our shared room to awkwardly begin getting acquainted. Danny was bouncing around like a child on Christmas Eve. I tried to mirror his excitement, but really couldn't muster much enthusiasm.

I got dressed, slipping on a sexy little sweater dress with a big scooped front and a hemline that came to about mid-thigh and then stepping into some sexy three inch heels. At least Danny took the time to give me a wolf whistle and play a little grab ass before I moved to open the door and go out to our car to fetch a tube of lipstick I thought I'd left in the glove box.

As I opened the door, I was greeted with the loud, beastlike rumble of a huge motorcycle and I felt the vibrations of its roar between my legs as I stopped, framing myself in the door as I watched a man and woman on a big chopper, pull up into the parking place next to our car.

The driver flashed me a smile and despite the new and thick mustache, I instantly recognized it from the picture Danny had shown me earlier, but as I took in the rider, that smile and the longish mullet were all that was recognizable. Zeke's glasses were gone and two wolfish brown eyes gave me a hungry look that made me shiver. His outfit of blue jeans, a sleeveless T-shirt and a greasy denim jacket with the sleeves cut off hugged his body tightly and I realized that he wasn't skinny at all, but lean and tight. The muscles in his arms were hard and wiry and held the promise of hard earned strength.

Behind him, I easily recognized Donna, her bleached hair showing black at the roots, but it suited her. The demure dress she'd worn in the photo they'd shared had been replaced with a red handkerchief bandana top and raggedy cut off shorts that made her tanned and toned short legs seem much longer. She waved eagerly at me as Zeke cut the engine on his motorcycle -- the Harley-Davidson logo leaping out from the fuel tank.

Donna hopped off the bike and crowed, "I just knew you'd be waiting!" She rushed forward, her arms held out. She was short -- maybe two inches shy of five feet, but still managed to wrap her arms around my neck as she purred, "Dammit, Melissa, I'm wet as a virgin on her wedding night just thinking about you!" Then her lips were on mine and I opened my mouth to her probing tongue more out of surprise than desire as she pulled me tight against her. I couldn't help myself. I kissed her back, even more surprised now at how much I was enjoying kissing another woman.

Then Zeke was looming over us -- not as tall as I suspected, but somewhere around six feet and in a deep voice tinged with a childhood somewhere in the south, said, "Danny -- Melissa, damned proud to meet y'all."

I felt Danny at my back and then Donna sensed his presence and slipped from my arms to hurry around behind me and leap into my husband's arms while Zeke moved up and leaning down and slipping an arm around my waist, effortlessly lifted me up, my breasts pressing into his chest -- his T-shirt feeling hot and moist with his sweat, which made me hot and moist between my thighs.

On impulse, I kissed him, offering him my tongue which he accepted with a throaty chuckle. His tongue greeted mine and I felt myself rubbing against him as he muscled his way into the room past his wife and Danny who looked a little shocked. As our tongues greeted each other, we both stared into each other's eyes and whatever it was I saw in Zeke's made me shiver with anticipation.

When our kiss ended, he slowly lowered me to my feet, my dress riding up against his sweaty jeans and showing off my black g-string panties while my breasts rolled heavily over the hard muscles of his chest. With one arm around my waist, he leaned forward and grabbed Danny's hand, saying, "Can't tell you how much we've been looking forward to this!"

Danny had a funny look on his face as he took both of them in, more than a little distracted by Donna who was rubbing his chest, her hand moving further south with each stroke. Despite her obvious intentions, he kept looking back over at Zeke who with his arm still around my waist, eased down to sit on one of the beds.

"Um...us too," responded Danny, his voice a bit higher than usual. I glanced at him curiously. He usually only sounded like this when he was under great stress. "Wow -- you sure look different than your picture."

Donna giggled as she reached out and stroked my husband's hair. "Oh that's just some old church portrait we took about five years ago. We've got some sexier ones, but don't really want strangers trading them all over the 'net," she said before leaning in to nibble on my husband's ear. "Oh and I finally talked Zeke into that laser surgery three years ago...no more glasses!"

A few minutes of nervous chatter followed as we asked each other how the drive was, how wonderful the weather had been and how much we had all been looking forward towards meeting this evening. Danny had made his way to an office chair opposite Zeke and once he'd sat down, found his lap full of Donna, her small, petite form sitting casually on his right leg, legs sprawled to reveal what looked like a damp, dark spot in the crotch of her cut-off shorts. Zeke's hand found its way down my back, cupping an asscheek over my dress and then slowly, as I leaned into him, my hand rubbing his shoulder, his fingers began working my dress up in back until I could feel him kneading my fleshy butt.

Finally, Danny who appeared more nervous than I'd ever seen him, maybe because of the loving attention being paid by Donna said, "Well...um, what do you say we get moving, go out to dinner and get to know each other better?"

Zeke laughed and as his fingers began to move down the crack of my ass, heading between my inner thighs replied, "Oh hell, dude, lets just order pizza later! We came to fuck, not talk, how about you? Time's wasting and the weekend will be over before we know it!"

Danny's face reddened, partly from Donna's palm now rubbing his crotch and partly from...well, I wasn't sure. He looked troubled, almost aggravated, like he often did when things didn't go his way. ""Oh, well, yeah, we came to, um fuck too. But, uh, I guess we're used to going slow...um, I guess."

Zeke nodded and replied, "Oh yeah, I get you -- but gotta tell you, Danny, your wife is so fine, I might just have to fuck her on the dinner table and I'm betting my wife will be sucking your dick before we can get to the car." He turned and looked up at me and said, "What do you think we should do, Melissa?" just as his middle finger began rubbing vigorously against the gusset of my panties, pressing the sopping wet material into my quivering and burning pussy.

I let out a little moan and tried not to shiver as I said in an odd voice, "I'm horny, I think we should fuck or something!" and then clamped a hand over my mouth to muffle any more moans.

Donna giggled and then turned and kissed Danny as she wiggled around to straddle him, grinding her crotch against his. Zeke, in the meantime, worked his middle finger around the fabric of my panties and with practiced ease, slipped it into my hot, wet flesh. The knowing way he smiled up at me as he began to probe, sent delicious shivers through me and then he sort of crooked his finger inside my pussy and used the pressure to pull me down next to him, me sitting on his hand and then we were kissing passionately -- his thick mustache tickling as our tongues danced. I could feel my heart pounding and my mind was reeling. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I felt so turned on!

I surrendered myself to Zeke's strong kisses and his ever exploring finger inside me. I closed my eyes as we kissed, losing myself in the moment. I opened them as I cried out when a mini-orgasm rippled through me -- Zeke's finger dangerously close to my g-spot. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Donna and Danny were now on the other bed, making out. Donna's little top was gone and my husband was fondling her cupcake sized breasts while she stroked his semi-erect cock. Danny's eyes met mine and I saw both excitement and fear in them.

Then Zeke had my full attention again as he broke our kiss and guided me with his finger to stand up, this time on very shaky legs. I sighed unhappily as his finger slipped from between my clasping lips. Zeke put his finger up for us both to observe, covered and glistening with my juices. "Yeah, you're a fuck-hungry slut, aren't you, girl?" he said with a wry grin.

He reached up and brushed his finger against my mouth. I don't know why, but I immediately opened my lips and took his finger in and sucked my juices clean, my eyes never leaving his. Slowly, I slid my lips back and forth, sucking his finger like it was something else. I could see his nostrils flare as I sucked his digit and his eyes gleamed with lust. "Get this dress off -- I wanna see you naked, Melissa!" he said, an animal growl in his voice.

I couldn't help myself. I felt compelled to obey his command. I reached down and tugged the dress up and over my head, tossing it idly to the floor. My breasts heaved in their barely encased partial cup bra. I shivered as his eyes roamed hungrily over my nearly naked body -- heat and my juices staining the crotch of my panties. I gave a squeal of fright as his hand flashed out, lightening quick and tore my bra open, causing my breasts to tumble out in a rush of quivering flesh.

Zeke laughed and glanced over at Danny and Donna. My husband was tugging her shorts off while she lay on the bed watching us. "Look at these big titties, baby!" Zeke exclaimed, handling them roughly while I struggled to stay on my feet. The room seemed to be spinning about me as his hands dug into my flesh, somehow constantly rubbing his palm against my swollen nipples.

Zeke looked up at me and grinning evilly hissed, "I bet you love sucking cock!"

Now the truth is, I can take it or leave it, but I heard myself saying in a voice close to a moan, "I'd love sucking your cock, Zeke!" I could scarcely believe what I was saying, but knowing it was completely true. I wanted to hold this man's cock in my hand, take it into my mouth and most of all I had a terrible need to see this stranger look pleased. My mouth was literally watering as I sighed, "Please, may I suck your big cock?"

Out the corner of my eye, I think I caught Danny stopping in mid motion as he ran his hand over Donna's shaved pussy to turn and stare at me. I had meekly accepted the attentions of our earlier swing partners, but I never had spoken or sounded like I did at that moment. He looked stunned -- even upset before Donna's hand caressed his face and turned him back to the wet cunt inches from his face. Zeke regained my attention by simply growling, "On your knees, woman. Suck my big dick!"

I'd never been spoken like that before -- like I was some whore or piece of meat, but his words touched me like Danny's voice never had and I almost swooned with happiness as I quickly dropped to my knees. My hands rushed over his fly, unzipping him, undoing the button on his jeans and then as he lifted himself up, tugging the sweat-soaked denim off his legs to pool at his feet.

Zeke was going commando and as I tugged his jeans off, his cock popped up at full mast and the sight of it alone made me cream, cunt cream soaking my panties. He was beautiful! Long -- much longer than Danny and thicker too. The head was massive and purple and seemed to throb before my eyes before gently tapering to a huge and long shaft, veins standing out prominently. With a cry of pleasure, I pressed my face into his crotch, inhaling his scent -- perspiration, piss and sperm, tickling my cheeks with his wiry pubic hair and nuzzling his hairy balls, large sacs of baby juice.

Looking up into his eyes, I ran my tongue over his ball sack and then slowly up his long, long shaft before my lips rolled over his thick head and took him inside, my tongue rolling over and around the crown, tasting his fluids and for the first time in my life, truly loving what I was doing!

He grinned cruelly, flexing his hips just enough to push deeper into me and I struggled mightily to not choke. I wanted to be good for him. I sucked and used my tongue as I never had before, imagining myself to be one of those cocksucker artistes in the porn movies Danny and I would sometimes watch together. I took him deeper, gagging just a bit, but mastering myself. His heavy, very masculine scent made me wetter with each passing moment and I groaned when I brought my mouth back up to his throbbing cock head and tasted precum, my tongue swirling the viscous material around his slit and then licking it clean.

I spared a brief glance at our spouses and was rewarded by the sight of my husband lying back on the bed, Donna stretched out beside him, enthusiastically sucking his cock while he fingered her wet pussy -- her short, shapely legs kicking helplessly like those of a baby being tickled. He was watching me -- eyes wide as if he'd never seen me before.

I returned to looking up at Zeke, trying to match facial expressions to certain little things -- memorizing the little licks and motions that made him groan and sigh his pleasure, as my mouth and tongue worked his cock. He sat up straighter, his hands coming up to tangle in my long hair and then he began to pump -- fucking my face with his cock while controlling my head's motion. "Yeah, that's my sweet Melissa," he hissed, slowly thrusting his long cock into my throat as I moaned approvingly.

Trickles of pussy juice flooded into my panties, making them so soaked I could feel drops of cum cream running down my thighs. Danny had never treated me so...so possessively. I'd never had so much cock in my mouth before. I could feel his head throbbing against the constricting flesh of my throat. I held back the impulse to choke and only half heard the cries of my husband as he came for Donna.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,458 Followers