Swingers' Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke fucked my mouth for a long time, allowing me to become more comfortable with taking him deep, his filthy instructions pleasing me almost as much knowing I was making him happy. Suddenly I became aware of Donna, kneeling beside me, her hands stroking my skin, cupping my meaty tits, tugging and pinching my swollen nipples. I looked her way and she was smiling at me with her mouth closed -- a trickle of sperm splattered on her chin.

Her husband's pace increased and then I caught him by the cock head, my lips clamping down on it as I sensed the end was coming. My tongue swirled and flew over his swollen crown and I felt it GROW and then he snarled, "Take it, you sweet, cocksucking slut!" and he came! Omigod, how that man came. It was a flood of hot, salty spunk, more bitter than Danny's, but somehow better tasting than any I'd had before.

I swallowed once before Donna's hand stroked my face and I saw her shake her head and then in just an awe inspiring display of carnality open her mouth, dripping with my husband's sperm and garble, "Noooo. Kiss-share!" I moaned around a mouthful of throbbing cock, shivering with sinful delight at her suggestion as I continued to suck Zeke's cum spurting cock.

Then he was slipping from my lips, splattering his hot sperm across my face and chest one last time and then Donna was in my arms, her lips on mine and I tasted her tongue and my husband's seed and then I was crying into her mouth as I came totally unaided by anyone. Hot semen was pushed back and forth until Zeke's and Danny's flavors were combined -- tasting wonderful as we women swapped it back and forth.

When we finally broke our cum flavored kiss, we both began to swallow and then Donna had her mouth all over my tits, licking up blobs of cum between nibbling at my tits as I groaned and squirmed, feeling my juices spraying against my panties. Zeke had a big grin on his face and his cock remained hard, dripping with sperm and my spit. Danny sat on the edge of the other bed, mouth open in shock as Donna loved me up, turning only when Zeke crowed, "Motherfucker, but ain't your wife a hot slut!"

His words drew my gaze to him again and as Donna bit down on a nipple I held my arms out in supplication, part of me amazed to hear myself beg, "Please...I need to be fucked!"

Zeke's eyes widened with lusty greed and I suddenly found myself being hauled off the floor by his strong arms and flung down on the bed, bouncing on the mattress. Before I knew what was happening, Zeke had lifted my legs up and with one powerful hand, stripped my panties off, leaving my trimmed and soaked pussy exposed to one and all. Again, I held out my arms and pleaded, "Fuck me! I need it now!"

Zeke was now naked, his hard cock waving out in front of him as he climbed between my legs. One hand held my panties and he glanced over at my husband and said, "Damn, dude, you never said nothing about Melissa getting this fucking wet!" He then squeezed my wadded up panties and a warm trickle of my juices splattered down on my stomach and breasts.

Zeke moved on top of me, my pelvis involuntarily hunching upwards as I felt his cock slip over my spread labia, feeling his heft and weight and wanting it inside me more than anything I ever wanted before. He leaned in and kissed me, not caring about the streaks of his cum and Danny's on my face, his body sliding sweetly against mine, his hairy chest teasing and tickling my nipples that were so hard they actually hurt. We kissed long and hard as I hunched against him, feeling his cock so close, but never actually slipping into me.

I sobbed with need as he ended the kiss, his teeth gently tugging on my lower lip as he raised his head to look at me, his expression one of complete understanding that I was his. "You want my cock, bitch? Beg for it," he hissed softly.

"PLEASE!" I begged, undulating my body against his, my arms stroking his shoulders and arms while my legs scissoring behind his butt. "Fuck me, Zeke. Put that big dick in me and fuck me crazy," I sobbed. "PLEASE!" Part of me couldn't believe the words coming from me. I'd been aroused many times, but never in all my life had I felt such a need for sex...to be fucked...and to be fucked by a certain person. I felt as if I either had to have Zeke or simply die of need! "I'm your bitch slut whore, Zeke. Fuck me, use me, PLEASE!"

Zeke chuckled and raised his hips and then I was screaming as he slammed his cock home, thrusting deep into me, deeper than anyone before, deeper than I would have thought possible. The thick head of his penis spread my aroused flesh apart, burrowing deep into my cunt, touching virgin territory and making me cum harder than I had ever cum before.

I wrapped arms and legs tightly around Zeke, literally levitating off the bed, seeking to be more impaled on his cock, needing him, needing that fine chunk of cock, wanting to never let him go. My orgasm was almost supernatural, sweeping everything in existence into oblivion and leaving only glorious ecstasy in its place, a nuclear detonation of obscene pleasure, centering on my pussy and Zeke's cock. It was sexual perfection...or at least I thought so until he began to move!

My eyes snapped wide open and I gave a cry of dismay amidst the delicious pleasure of his cock slowly withdrawing from my clasping lips and then Zeke thrust forward again and went deeper in me, teaching me that my understanding of pleasure was only beginning. Each stroke of his long, hard cock brought me to a new level of orgasm and I quickly felt my voice go hoarse with the cries of a woman pleasured as never before.

One orgasm led to another with little or nothing in between -- my writhing body struggled vainly underneath Zeke's never relenting thrusts, his face set in a thunderous and almost frightful mask of determination as he would speed up and then slow down, oblivious to my own needs and focused on his own. As my ecstasy wore me down, overloading my nervous system, I found myself trying to push him off -- seeking a momentary respite from his hard, brutal fucking and not getting one. I was Zeke's, heart and soul and he was intent on giving me the fucking of my life.

As I moaned and sobbed underneath his endlessly thrusting cock, feeling myself being filled again and again, I suddenly understood the secret and almost indescribable pleasure of submission as I stopped struggling against Zeke's hard fuck and let myself go, enduring the erotic pleasure that more than bordered pain and simply began to cum my brains out. I was swept up in orgasmic pleasure and the world winnowed down to the torrents of pleasure exploding from my pussy brought on by the massive pillar of cock flesh battering me and I drifted semiconscious in ecstatic rapture until Zeke increased the force of his thrusts, fucking me without mercy and then driving as deep into me as his cock could go before his explosion of molten semen sent me into orgasmic hysterics, my screams going shrill and then silent as I came again and again and again.

Then I was again conscious of the world around me. I was crying, wiping my tear filled eyes, gasping for breath, the air in the room cool to my sweat covered body while Zeke lay beside me, his chest rising up and down like an overworked billow. My hand sought out his and I squeezed it hard as I stammered, "Oh god, I never...that was fucking incredible!" He rolled over, scooting up close to me, his still partially erect penis resting on my thigh as we kissed and he grinned proudly and said, "I always aim to please my women."

I shivered at his comment and its overtones of possession. At the height of our fucking, I would have given myself to him heart and soul and a part of me still yearned for him, aching to have Zeke inside me forever. I found myself a bit shocked at that -- almost sensing that I was betraying my husband. I broke the kiss and looked around for Danny and found him kneeling behind Donna who was urging him to fuck her harder.

He had a look of discomfort etched on his face as he continuously stared over at Zeke and me.

He worked like mad for several minutes with Donna coaching him on and then he half moaned and half sobbed, "Dammit" and fell back -- his cock half limp and while coated in her cunt cream, appeared bereft of his own spunk. A look of dismay and disappointment flashed across Donna's face and then she turned around and put herself into Danny's embrace, making soothing noises.

I heard her whisper, "It's okay, sweetie -- we've got all weekend. Just relax." She kissed him several times, her hand working at his cock, but getting little response. It hit me like a ton of bricks that he'd simply lost his erection and if I'd had the strength, I'd have gone to him...maybe. I was luxuriating in the closeness of Zeke and liked how it felt to be in his embrace.

Donna gave us several glances and finally a grin came to her face as she said, "You just watch me and your wife, Danny. I bet you'll like this!" She gave my husband one last kiss and slipped out of bed and hurried to us. Donna slipped between my legs spread all akimbo and glancing back at Danny began kissing her way up my sweaty thighs. I moaned loudly as her lips began brushing my slick inner thighs, already slick with my juices. Donna looked upwards at me, her dark brown eyes appearing just above my pubic bone and then she wantonly buried her face against my well fucked pussy.

I let out a soft, hoarse moan as I felt her stiffened tongue slip between my spread labia and then her soft lips were kissing and nuzzling my well fucked flesh, her nose brushing and pressing against my swollen clitoris. My body began to stiffen in reflexive pleasure, my worn nerve endings firing once again as this little woman began to hungrily eat my cunt.

I quickly found myself again on the precipice of orgasm as Donna expertly tongued my pussy, eating her own husband's load from my pulsating cunt, getting impossibly deep inside my flesh with that maddening tongue of hers. At the same time, I felt Zeke's cock begin to stiffen on my leg. Then as her soft lips closed around my clitoris, I began to cum and kept cumming as she hummed and sucked contentedly on my blood engorged nub.

Then the room was spinning and I along with it as I felt strong hands tug me around and for a brief merciful moment, Donna's lips vanished from my cunt. My legs were limp and hanging over an edge of the bed and then my sight was filled with a bald, sopping wet cunt and I opened my mouth to welcome Donna's pussy, my tongue spearing upwards between her thick labia to taste her sweet, strong juices. Then her maddening mouth was again clamped onto my pussy and I felt myself buck against her face.

I heard muffled voices, making out the words, "Fuck my bitch," and then above me a cock appeared, one I knew as well as anything -- Danny hard and as I lapped at Donna's sweet tasting cunt flesh, his cock thrust into her pussy and despite her legs muffling the noise, I heard her cry out with need.

Her cries were then replaced with my own as I felt a large, spongy object press against my quivering labia and then thrust forward and again, I was at the delicious mercy of Zeke's cock. As I screamed at the center of our little foursome fuckfest, I lapped away at Donna's cock filled cunt, pausing only to tongue my husband's cock as he thrust in and out of her. Her tongue was doing the same as her husband pounded me with his big dick, her tongue an insane tool, wet and soft, slathering over my clit and Zeke's shaft, never at rest, always in frantic and evil motion.

Then I heard Danny groan and Donna cry out in dismay and my husband's cock was twitching and I tasted semen on his shaft and felt a moment of embarrassment for him -- having cummed too soon for Donna. I gobbled at cunt cream and sperm until he withdrew, pausing to suck the head of his dick into my mouth, getting the last of his seed from his shrinking cock before I attacked her cunt ferociously, trying to match her enthusiasm lick for lick as I wobbled in and out of orgasm.

I lapped up a tongue full of semen and thrust it deep into Donna's twitching pussy, stirring it around before returning to tease and torture her huge clitoris while Zeke continued to steadily fuck me. My only respite came when I sent his wife into the throes of orgasm, causing her to temporarily halt her loving up of my cock stuffed cunt.

In the midst of an intense orgasm, Zeke abruptly pulled out and then as I heard him say, "Eat it, you cunt hungry slut," I felt his seed splatter against my quivering pussy flesh and instinctively realized that he was cumming on Donna's face. The image of the little bleach blonde's face dripping with her husband's cream and my hot juices simply spurred my orgasm higher and induced me to lick away at her sopping wet pussy with more enthusiasm.

Finally, exhausted and dizzy, we both clambered about on the now sweat soaked bed till we were facing each other and while we hugged, our arms quivering with effort, we kissed and licked each other's faces, strands of hair dripping with sweat, semen and cunt cream, until we were too tired to go on, simply gasping desperately for breath as our lips brushed back and forth.

Long minutes passed by as we all caught our breath, our menfolk watching us with eager and in Danny's case, awed and stunned eyes. Finally, Zeke proposed a break for supper. His suggestions to have some pizza delivered were over-ruled by Donna who stubbornly insisted that he and Danny go out and find us some Chinese takeout. Grudgingly, Zeke relented and he and Danny staggered into their clothes and with Donna and I obscenely spreading our legs as they looked, our arms entwined around each other, they hurried out the door.

We listened as Danny's car started up and left and then Donna looked at me with complete seriousness and said, "Is Danny okay? Am I doing something wrong?"

My eyes widened at her question, but I understood what she was saying. "I don't think so, sweetie. He's not been acting his usual self, but I doubt it's you." I reached out and stroked her stomach. "God, Donna. You're fucking hot. I doubt he's ever been with someone so...so, sexy!"

The bleached blonde woman grinned and leaned over and kissed me. "Yeah, well, so are you, Melissa," her hands finding their way down between my legs again. I reciprocated and for long minutes we fingered each other until we had another little mutual orgasm. We held each other as we kissed ourselves down from our bliss, the spell finally broken when she said in an uncertain voice. "Maybe we're coming on too strong and it's got Danny off his game."

I giggled and replied, "You guys really are a couple of fuck crazy horndogs!" I felt my face redden as I said it, scarcely able to believe I was talking like this. "I'm sure Danny will be alright. Maybe we both just need to give him some special attention."

Donna nodded and then slid off the bed and moved towards the bathroom, my eyes fixed on her tight ass swinging saucily from side to side. As she turned, I caught sight of a tattoo on her right ass cheek and felt my heart do a flip as I read the words or thought I read the words. I heard the tinkling of her peeing and when she came out, I was sitting up and said, "Can I see your tattoo again?"

Donna grinned and nodded and slowly spun around so I could read it again. In large, flowing script on a white banner crossing a red heart it said in dark blue ink, "Property of Zeke." Donna looked over her shoulder at me and grinned, wiggling her ass lewdly. "Do you like it, honey?" Donna purred.

I nodded slowly, unable to take my eyes off it, trying to process the feelings it created in me, beginning between my thighs and spreading throughout my body, making my heart beat faster and my nipples grow so hard, they hurt. "Oh...yeah, I do." I licked my lips and continued, "Was it your idea...or Zeke's?"

Donna turned again and came to me, sliding into bed on her stomach so I could have a bird's eye view. I reached out, barely realizing I was doing so and touched it with my hand. Donna turned her head and looked up at me, smiling as she answered my question. "Mine and his, I reckon. We met at a biker rally down in Kentucky and he fucked me all night long that first night."

Her eyes went a little distant and a wistful smile came over her face as she said, "One night with that wild man's cock and I knew I was his heart and soul and especially pussy and I told him so. He asked me if I meant it and when I said yes, he asked me to take his mark so the whole world would know." She sighed as I stroked her ass cheek, tracing the lines of the heart as she went on. "So, we went right away and got this tattoo -- his brand if you will and been together ever since."

"And you...consider yourself his property?" I said softly, unable to take my eyes off the tattoo.

Donna giggled and said, "Yeah, I know, betraying the female code and all, but yeah, I'm Zeke's to do with whatever the fuck he wants. I guess part of me likes being submissive to him, obeying his commands. There's something in his voice..." She shivered and I smelled a faint, but fresh waft of cunt in the air and knew she was aroused just talking about it. More amazing to me was that I completely understood what she was saying -- I knew that if Zeke were to command me to do anything, I would do it completely without reservation.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Your husband has something special that just makes you want to..." We looked at each other in complete shared understanding and in unison said, "Please him." We stared at each other in silence, feeling something grow between us -- what it was, I wasn't sure, an understanding that we were kindred, perhaps like sisters in a way. Donna moved to a sitting position and then we were kissing again, filled with lust and something more -- our tongues courting with a hungry passion.

Before we could follow that to its obvious conclusion, the guys returned, loaded down with Chinese takeout and the sudden smell of all that fresh food jarred us both from our passionate embrace and once our husbands stripped off their clothes, we all dug into the feast.

As we ate, we talked and got better acquainted. Danny and I described our all-American upbringing in a small Indiana town and Donna described how she fled a little Tennessee backwater when she was sixteen only to meet Zeke a couple of years later at a biker rally. Zeke stole the show however as he described life running with a honest to god motorcycle gang since he was fifteen after his family moved from Kentucky to Detroit. He told us stories of riding the entire length of I-75 and of fights with other gangs and even with some of his own, my eyes flickering to his lean, wiry body and finding the truth of his words in scars along the way. Danny listed raptly, but with each story, he looked a little more panicky.

Zeke talked about how he left the life as his gang moved headlong into the Meth trade as it became the drug of choice in many parts of the nation. "It's one thing, we deal that shit to each other -- getting amped to make a long distance run, but fuck that shit selling it to civilians, especially kids." Zeke murmured, the anger still evident in his voice. "I took two slugs in making my goodbyes and gave better than I got. We'all reached an understanding afterwards that they don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with them."

Damned if the dead serious way he said that didn't make me all wet again. As bad as I wanted to move from beside my husband and offer myself to Zeke, though, I didn't, instead I reached into Danny's crotch and began to stroke his flaccid peter. "I need some cock, baby," I cooed to my husband.

I glanced over at the other couple and caught a wink from Donna as she started doing the same to her husband. It wound up taking Danny a little longer than Zeke to get it back up, but before long, Donna and I were both going down on our husbands' stiff dicks and then squealing with delight as they mounted us.