Swingers' Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my hands and knees on one bed with Danny fucking me from behind. This allowed us to watch Zeke and Donna -- his larger body seeming almost to cover her tiny frame as they fucked in the missionary position, his huge cock spearing her again and again, making her squirm and squall as he fucked her brutally.

The bleach blonde was the first to cum and when she did orgasm it was like a nuclear explosion as she jittered and convulsed while Zeke pounded her pussy with his long, thick dick. Finally, she gave one last shrill scream of pleasure and collapsed lifelessly onto the bed, apparently fucked into unconsciousness! The sight of Zeke slowly pulling his thick meat from her still clasping cunt lips was enough to send me to the edge as Danny thrust into me again and again.

Then Zeke climbed off the bed, his cock still incredibly hard and long, dripping with Donna's pussy juices and suddenly pointed at me and I felt my cunt tighten around my husband's cock as I realized Zeke still hadn't cum.

Zeke walked slowly towards me, an evil grin on his face and I suddenly realized I was about to please two men at once for the first time in my life. Danny groaned as I felt myself contract around his cock again in anticipation. I heard myself making lewd moaning noises as I opened my mouth wide, thanking God for what I was about to receive.

I felt a mini-orgasm ripple through my body as Zeke's cunt-slicked cock slipped past my lips and I could taste Donna's sweet pussy on him. With new found expertise, I took his cock deep, his long shaft sliding into my mouth until my lips were nuzzling his pubic hairs. I sucked and bobbed my head, loudly and wetly sucking him off like the cock crazy slut I suddenly found myself being. As I thrust back at my husband, aching to feel him go deeper into my womb like I knew Zeke could, I sucked Zeke's cock hungrily.

I heard Zeke rumbling compliments to my husband. "Goddamn it, man, but your bitch can suck cock! You're one lucky bastard, Danny to have this hot whore waiting for you at home every fucking day!" As he spoke, he wrapped his hands in my hair and began fucking my face -- almost raping me with violent thrusts and making me aroused beyond anything I'd ever imagined.

I let myself go -- unleashing the inner slut I never suspected was in me. I moaned and quivered on the bed, anxiously meeting Danny's thrusts and sucking Zeke like my life depended on it, feeling the big orgasm grow inside me, born of two men having their way with me. Then, almost on the edge of an immense cum, feeling my pussy flood with my hot cream, bathing my husband's cock in fiery cunt juice, I suddenly felt it...Danny again lost his erection, shrinking inside me with greater speed than I would have thought possible and then slipping from me, escaping my hungry labia.

I sobbed with frustration around cock filled lips, needing to be fucked, needing to cum. I felt Danny fall away from me and felt anger and lust and sheer primal need. I let Zeke slip from my lips and sobbed, "Please fuck me, Zeke. I need to cum!"

Zeke gave me a smile and a nod and then in a voice that held promise all on its own replied, "I'd be proud to, you cock hungry slut!" Before I could move, his hands reached out and he literally lifted and spun me around so that I was on my knees, my head on the mattress so that I resembled nothing more than a bitch dog in heat offering herself up to the pack leader.

I was now facing my husband, his eyes wide and his limp cock dangling between his thighs, covered in my juices. Then it was my eyes going wide as I felt Zeke's hard cock pushing mercilessly between my quivering labia and ramming deep into my womb! I crooned with pleasure as my yearning to be filled was now being fulfilled. Zeke slid deep into me, spreading my cunt walls and filling me with cock meat.

Zeke fucked me hard and fast, sparing me nothing, but rather giving it to me as brutally as he had fucked his wife and I fucking loved it! My lost orgasm returned and it returned with a vengeance and my hands clawed rips in the sheets as I screamed in sheer bestial pleasure as I was fucked. Despite my lust blurred vision, I could see Danny clearly, his face slack in amazement and horror as he watched another man fuck his wife and do it better than he ever had.

Zeke grabbed a handful of my hair, twisting it into a rein with which he used to spur me on -- urging me to thrust back hard or for leverage as he slammed his cock into me again and again. I began to rant and cry in the throes of my orgasm, scarcely recognizing the wanton slut screaming for all to hear.

"YES, FUCK YESSSSS! FUCK ME, BABY, FUCK ME ZEKE, GIVE ME THAT GOOOOD HARD COCKKKKK I NEED. GODDAMN, LOVE IT, LOVE YOUR BIG THICK LONG DICK -- FUCK ME, ZEKE, FUCK ME AND GIVE MOMMA WHAT SHE WANTS...FUCK ME AND GIVE ME WHAT I NEED...WHAT I'VE ALWAYS NEEDED! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MEEEEEE!"

And then I was reduced to wordless screams and then I was gone as I felt Zeke go as deep as he could, his hands tilting my ass cheeks and spreading them wide so he could press a fraction of an inch deeper inside me and then he was cumming -- his hot seed bathing the flesh of my cunt and I was in the throes of an orgasm the likes I'd never experienced. I felt the sharp pain of my hair being pulled back, making me press against my new lover's body, feeling his free hand reaching around and pinching my blood swollen nipple so hard I thought I might pass out except that the pain mixed with my ever escalating pleasure to create something even sweeter and more intense.

I was sobbing and crying and then I felt something missing and wailed as I realized Zeke had pulled his wonderful cock from my body. I wanted to reach out and keep him inside me, but suddenly, nothing in my body seemed to work right -- my limbs were useless to me. I felt the mattress sag beside my head and then I felt my head being raised by my hair and the pain it caused was ignored because there was Zeke's cock before me and I opened my mouth and it was in me, tasting of semen and pussy...my pussy and I licked and sucked until it was clean, still mostly erect to my amazement.

Then it was gone and I whimpered and heard a yawn and then as my hair was released and my head hit the mattress again, Zeke said, "Yessir, dude, you are one lucky son of a bitch to have a nasty slut like Melissa as your wife."

Through bleary eyes, I saw my husband, near panic etched on his face, nod in agreement. Then as I ran my tongue around my lips, searching out and scooping up any last remnants of Zeke's seed, I found myself drifting off into the sleep of the very well fucked...

#

I awoke in near darkness, having a terrible need to pee. A thin line of light coming through the not quite drawn curtains in the window provided plenty of illumination once my eyes adjusted. I was in bed with Danny, his halting snore as familiar a sound as any I knew. A blanket covered our nakedness and I felt hot and sticky. A few feet away in the other bed, lying naked and exposed were Zeke and Donna -- her head resting on his stomach and maybe an almost evaporated line of drool extending from her open lips across his groin to his cock, which appeared half erect, lying across his thigh.

I moved the cover off me and slid to the edge of the bed. Danny's hand reached out to my wrist and he moaned softly, more asleep than awake, "Noooo. Stay with me, Melissa."

I broke his grip and whispered softly. "I'm just going to pee, baby. I'll be right back." He whimpered in his sleep, shifting uneasily as I slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom. There, I sighed with relief as I emptied my bladder and as I wiped, realizing that I was a bit sorer than I could ever recall. Not bad pain, but that "I'm sore cause I got the fucking of my life, sore." I shivered then and felt fresh heat and moistness between my legs as my memories of the evening adventure flooded back to me.

For the first time, I truly understood the value of swinging -- of having other partners. Part of me loved Danny with all my heart, but finally, after the other lackluster encounters, I'd found something that had more than filled that restless hunger inside me. I felt like I could fuck Zeke for the rest of my life! My fingers stroked my tender flesh for a minute, making me shiver with delight until I regained self control.

I flushed, washed up and turned off the light, pausing first to look at myself in the harsh light of the motel bathroom. Those damned florescent lights bring out every flaw, but I was struck by how sexy I felt I looked -- little red love-bites on my breasts and neck, nipples even now swollen at the thought of Zeke's cock and a goofy, "I just got fucked good" grin on my face.

I left the bathroom, moving past the other bed to reach Danny when a hand shot out and took my wrist. I damned near jumped out of my skin, but somehow didn't make more than a little squeaking noise. I turned and saw that Zeke, still lying supine on his bed, had taken hold of me. His eyes gleamed at me from the dark and he gently tugged me towards him. I resisted only a moment, sparing a glance over at Danny asleep in our bed and then surrendering to the strength I felt in this near stranger.

Once I bumped against the bed, Zeke's tugging changed direction, his hand forcing me down, down until I was on my knees. In the dim light, his eyes commanded me. No words were spoken, just his eyes, flickering once towards his crotch and then focused steadily on me. A sweet sinful shiver slipped through me as I acquiesced without a thought, leaning over and taking his semi-hard cock in my mouth.

Zeke tasted faintly of pussy, cum and saliva and it was ambrosia to me. I lovingly rolled my tongue over and around the head of his cock, cleaning it of any drying, crusting evidence of our earlier activities. I demonstrated my newfound prowess at deep throating, taking all of him in my mouth while my eyes never left his, seeking and finding his silent approval as I sucked him to a full erection.

Finally, his fingers twisted in my tangled locks and pulled me off his now magnificent and stiff penis. He guided me up onto the bed and again, his eyes told me everything I needed to know. He let me go, putting his arms behind his head, getting comfortable as I straddled him. It suddenly came to me that either Donna was awake and watching or he'd gently moved her while I was sucking him off. Either way, I had been so devoted to my cocksucking, I hadn't noticed anything else.

On my knees, hovering over Zeke, I could feel his thick cock head brushing against my labia, almost making my cunt lips pucker with anticipation. Balancing carefully, I moved into a squat over his lovely body and slowly began to move down, cooing softly as I gently impaled myself on his wonderfully long and thick cock!

I could feel my calf muscles tighten and quiver as I controlled my descent, aching to have him inside me now, but relishing the lusty delight of feeling him slowly spread my cunt flesh as I impaled myself on him. I felt his pubic hairs brushing against my labia and I wiggled in delight as I took all of him in my burning cunt. For a long time, I sat there squatting on Zeke, just savoring his cock.

Slowly, I began to piston up and down on his cock, low, guttural moans emerging from my mouth as it hung open in lewd rapture, feeling the incredible pleasure beginning to boil over from my pussy, smelling my arousal as my pussy juices flooded his cock and escaped, making our joined crotches a sopping wet tangle of hair and flesh.

As my first orgasm erupted from within, I went to my knees, collapsing on top of Zeke, my face and tits pressing against his chest, feeling his strong heart pound underneath my flattened breasts, feeling a corresponding pulse from his cock, throbbing in my tightly clamped cunt, only my hips in motion, yielding to the oldest instinct in the world -- unable to deny the desire to mate.

As I regained control of my body, I kissed my way upwards till I found his mouth, lashing his tongue with mine as I continued to fuck his wonderful cock. Then I was up and riding him, a sneer of complete and utter carnal joy on my lips as I bounced up and down on his long, thick dick. I was moaning louder now, not caring if I woke anyone else up, just focused on fucking that wonderful penis forever.

I heard more than saw Donna moan and sigh in her sleep beside us, but when I glanced over at my husband, I could see that Danny's eyes were open. With a mute expression, Danny watched us -- watched me pleasure Zeke. I could not see gratitude or concern in his face, but to be honest, I didn't care. All I wanted was to fuck Zeke, fuck him forever.

I have no clue how long I rode him. I know my body was covered in a thick sheen of fuck sweat from my exertions. My hair dripped with sweat and rivulets of moisture ran down my breasts and dropped from my hardened nipples to splatter on Zeke's chest. I came hard a second time and then a third. I was dizzy and exhausted, yet unable and unwilling to stop, spurred on by the silent command in Zeke's eyes to pleasure him...to please him.

He lay there, hands behind his head, a gentle smile on his face, letting me do all the work, my steaming pussy massaging his long, hard shaft as I rode him -- virtually motionless until finally as I felt yet another orgasm begin to build, Zeke grunted and as I descended on his cock, he thrust upward, going deep into my womb and the world caught fire as his hot semen scalded my insides, setting off a glorious orgasm that swept me senseless.

I have no idea how long I bounced around on Zeke's wonderful cock cumming my brains out -- there seemed to be no ebb and flow of pleasure, just one continuously immense flow of ecstasy centered on my pussy and spreading outward to all parts of my body. Later I would reflect on how fucking Zeke reorganized my understanding of the world and all the possibilities therein. Everything now had to be seen in a new perspective. Danny was a good lover and had made me orgasm many times, but Zeke...Zeke made me CUM!

Eventually my orgasm did subside and I collapsed onto Zeke in a sweaty heap -- not that I recall much. I just know I didn't return to Danny's side, instead falling asleep on top of Zeke, eventually slipping off to curl up on one side of him, my leg thrown across his legs and my body pressed up against him, holding onto him like he was the most valuable thing on Earth. I freely confess, I never even entertained a thought of returning to my husband's bed. In the hazy, warm afterglow of the fucking of my life, I was right where I wanted to be as I drifted off to a contented sleep.

I came awake, at least partially, sometime in the later hours. It was dark and I was again quivering with pleasure. As I awoke, I realized the source was a pair of soft lips and a maddening tongue going down on me. I could hear slurping noises and quickly realized that as I was still cuddling with Zeke and I could sense more than see Danny in the other bed (I did wonder if he was watching), that it had to be Donna between my thighs.

Zeke's wife spent what seemed to be a sweet eternity eating my pussy, her tongue roaming hungrily over my flesh, delving deep inside to lap up her husband's sperm one moment and then devilishly torturing my clitoris the next. Donna made me whimper and moan as she lovingly brought me to orgasm again and again, opening my eyes to the true joys of oral sex when done by a master.

I was spent when Donna finally withdrew. I was still half asleep with my head in an orgasmic fog as I felt her move up alongside Zeke's other side. Maybe I dreamed the rest, maybe it was real, but I think they had a conversation.

"Did you get your fill, darling? Did you like eating my jizz from Melissa's cunt?"

"Best tasting meal I ever had. I really, really like her, Zeke."

"Yeah, me too -- she's...she's one of us."

"Baby, can we keep her?"

There was Zeke's deep, rumbling chuckle and then, "We'll see, darling."

At that point, I slipped back into a deep slumber, my dreams naughty and strange -- seeing myself naked in front of a mirror, semen dripping from my face and breasts and running in a thick stream from my spread cunt lips, me scooping it up with my hands and drinking it and never getting my fill. Finally I began to turn, looking over my shoulder at myself and seeing as I turned, a large red tattoo on my ass...a red heart with a banner..."

I came out of my dream with a start -- someone was tugging at my arm. I blinked, the room still dim, but with sunlight sneaking through the almost closed curtains. Danny stood over me, a bundle of wadded up clothes in his other hand. He was bare-chested and wearing his jeans. He let me go, held up a finger to his lips and then pointed towards the bathroom. Confused, I nodded and then eased from Zeke's sleeping embrace and followed my husband to the bathroom.

Inside, he closed the door behind us and held out clothes...my dress, long ago abandoned, in his hand. In a whisper, he said, "Get dressed, Melissa. Time to go."

I took my dress, more out of instinct than anything and then shook my head as if to clear it so I could understand Danny's words. "What? Go where?"

Danny frowned, his face tight -- almost scared. "Time to go home. I don't think this is going to work out."

I felt myself stiffen up and anger began to mix with the confusion. Part of my brain screamed outrage at the thought of leaving Zeke...of leaving Zeke's fine cock. "What do you mean, its not working out? Danny, I'm having the time of my life!"

My husband's face reddened. Through clenched teeth, he muttered. "These aren't the right folks...they're not what they said they were. We're leaving. Get dressed, Melissa."

Confusion melted away as my anger grew. "Danny, I like these people. I'm having a great time and you want to leave? I don't under..." and yet suddenly I did understand. "You son of a bitch," I hissed as comprehension flooded through me. Danny ducked his head against my angry glare.

"All this time you've been picking couples that had what you wanted...some willing pussy and a guy you don't feel inferior too."

Danny shrank back from me, shaking his head and saying, "No, sweetie, no. We can talk about it later, right now we need to get going. We'll talk about it at home."

I reached out and shoved him angrily in the chest. "Bullshit! We'll fucking talk about it now. You asshole -- you picked out losers to fuck me while you scratched your itch for some strange pussy!"

My husband held up his hands as if to both defend himself against me physically and to ward off my accusation. "No, no, no. Now stop it, Melissa. We can talk when we get home."

"Fuck you! THIS is what's been bugging you all this time. Me getting fucked good makes you a limp dick. Fuck you, I'm not going anywhere!"

Danny started to reply, but stopped as the door to the bathroom swung open and a sleepy-eyed Zeke stepped through, Donna peering from behind his back -- both naked. Even pissed off, the sight of their naked bodies sent a thrill through me. "Everything okay, folks," Zeke asked in that lazy drawl of his.

Danny took a deep breath and puffed out his chest and said, "Yeah, but I gotta be honest, Zeke. This just isn't working and I expect we just need to call it off and go home." He glanced at me meaningfully and added, "Right, honey?"

For a moment, I felt the words, "Yes, Danny," rising in my throat, but then I looked down at Zeke's cock, still at half mast and I felt my cunt quiver with desire and I let my true feelings take voice. "No, I don't want to go home. I want to fuck some more."

I heard a slight giggle from Donna and Zeke smiled at me in such a way that made my pussy just get wetter. Danny stepped up in front of me, mustering his courage to face Zeke and said, "No, this is getting out of hand. We need to go home now." Then as if appalled by his own nerve, he took a step back, almost cowering under Zeke's gaze. I saw Zeke's cock twitch and rise up perhaps an inch, growing slightly larger.