Swingin' on a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers

"Elaine, even if I had no grounds to divorce you, I could," he said. "With a no-fault divorce, I don't need a reason. And I have a very good reason. Let's try to be reasonable about this."

"You're the one who's being unreasonable," I screamed.

"I'll have all of my things out of here by the weekend," he said. "You can move back in then, if you want."

* * * * * *

Ted

I woke up and went to work the next morning. I'd spent a restless night, tossing and turning and thinking about whether or not I'd made a mistake. The fact of the matter was that I still missed Elaine a lot. However, I knew that we had no future together. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw her crawling across that floor and sucking Mickey's dick like it was the best thing in the world. She may not have been ready to admit it, but she had never been that desperate even to kiss me, let alone anything else.

It wasn't ego or inferiority that drove me; I simply wanted the woman I was married to, to want to be with me and love me with the same amount of adoration and desperation that Elaine focused on Mickey. Maybe I was wrong, or old-fashioned, or any one of a number of things, but I was honest with myself. I couldn't really say that about Elaine. Maybe she really didn't know herself very well. It just seemed like she was fooling herself.

Maybe she could put her genie back in the bottle for a while, as she had while we were happy together. But sooner or later, it was going to happen again. Maybe the next time she'd be better at hiding it and I wouldn't find out. However, I couldn't see living my life wondering and following her around, hoping that she was being faithful to me. I deserved more than that.

And Elaine deserved to be happy too. With all of my heart, I hoped that she could find some huge dicked guy to be happy with so she didn't have to settle for me.

On the other hand, after Elaine had left last evening, round two had begun. Round two consisted of Mickey making his plea to me for forgiveness. I had forgiven Elaine after all, so forgiving Mickey was easier. He had never promised to be true to me. However, like Elaine, when I explained to him that while I forgave him, we would never be friends again, for the very same reasons. He too had betrayed our friendship. I could never trust him again either. So there would be no more bowling or golf together. He would never be riding in my passenger seat for car shows or the Dream Cruise. No more sharing projects or yard work. We were done too.

However, apparently, no one had told Samantha, because she stopped by even more than normal. I was really surprised one evening when I got home to find her making dinner for me.

She even sat down to eat it with me. She was wearing a pair of jeans that looked like she'd painted them on and a blouse with several buttons undone. Every time she leaned over to get something to put on her plate or to fill her glass her cleavage was exposed. I tried really hard not to look.

But every time our eyes met, she smiled.

"Ted, what do you think about fat girls?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Could you see yourself with a bigger woman," she asked.

I just laughed. And she instantly pouted. "So you don't like me?" she asked.

I almost spit out my food in shock. "Why are you asking me that?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you found me attractive," she said.

"Sam, you're way beyond attractive," I said. "You're beautiful. Mickey is lucky to have you."

She smiled and nodded her head. She got up from the table then and scooped some food onto a plate. "For Mickey," she said indicating the plate. "See ya later."

I decided to watch some TV and then turn in. I was still getting used to sleeping alone after over ten years of sharing my bed with Elaine. While I was in the shower, I thought I heard someone come into my room. I looked out and didn't see anyone, so I chalked it up to loneliness and frazzled nerves.

At about ten o'clock I turned off the TV and tried to go to sleep. A short time after I closed my eyes, I thought I heard someone coming slowly up my stairs. I was sure it was nerves again. Then I heard the click of the door opening and this time I was sure someone was there.

I sat up in my bed just in time to hear the sound of music in the room. It sounded as if it came from tiny speakers near the closet. And then a small light just enough to illuminate a small area around the TV came on. And in that tiny cone of light, I saw legs. They were very well shaped legs and as the area of light moved upwards I saw the tops of the legs. The light followed the legs upwards until they became an ass. It was a large well shaped well rounded ass. I thought I was dreaming at first. Until that beautiful ass started to move and shake in time to the music from the speakers.

The person dancing placed the source of the light on top of my TV cabinet and with the increase in height; the area of light was bigger. I could see almost the entire body now. The ass was topped with a small waist line that flared into large breasts. The dancer's body was barely covered. She wore tiny panties that did almost nothing to hide her ass, and her bra was barely able to contain her tits as she moved and shook to the music.

She swayed her hips and then bent over and continued to shake her ass. When she started to clap her butt cheeks, the only thing between me being able to see her pussy and anus was that tiny strip of material from her panties. My dick was getting harder by the second. She twirled around, with a very sure movement lifted her leg, and wiggled her hips even more, and then she quickly bent forward pulling the tiny panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them revealing a closely shaved mound and a well toned tummy.

Her hands slowly rubbed her own hips and side as they moved upwards until they rested on her own breasts. Her bra had a front closure, and she opened it freeing those amazing boobs and then shucking the rest of the tiny garment. She threw it at me and then slowly walked towards me.

She lifted the sheet on my bed and crawled in beside me leaving no doubt who it was.

"Samantha wha ...?" was all I got out before she silenced me with a finger against my lips. She kicked a leg over me pressed her body against mine. She didn't, despite the size difference, feel much heavier than Elaine. It was a good feeling. Her warmth spread over me like a living blanket. After a few seconds, she tentatively brought her lips to mine.

I kissed her back, and our kisses grew in intensity. My dick grew harder than it had ever been in life. I noticed then that she was rubbing her naked slit against me and the only thing separating us was the thin layer of my boxers.

"Are you going to do anything, or just lie there?" she asked. I thought about it. I knew what she expected. I knew what she was asking. I knew what she was offering. What I didn't know was the expected payoff for her or what it would cost me. I simply wasn't very trusting. Who knew what it could cost me? She might want me to become friends with her asshole husband again. Or maybe even stop my divorce.

I flipped her over onto her back so suddenly that she screamed in surprise. I reached both hands outward and downward grabbing one of those heavy, sculptured legs in each hand and pulling them outward. I turned my head to the left and licked my way down her right leg, stopping to nibble the tight fleshy muscular tissue of her calf. She squeaked a bit in response. I continued downward and licked the sensitive skin on the back of her knee. As I licked my way down her thigh, I could feel her legs beginning to tremble.

"Wait, Ted ... Are you?" she gasped. My tongue teased her by licking along the fleshy expanse that separated the very top of her leg from her buttock. I moved on from there and as soon as my tongue grazed the shaved skin of her outer lips, her hands were forming claws. I blew on one of the outer swells and licked at it but avoided the far more sensitive tissue it touched. Then I switched to the other side and did the same thing.

Her response was to begin dueling with me. Every time my tongue moved towards her, she tried to thrust her soaking wet opening towards me. And I moved away every time, staying just on the edge.

"PLEEEEEAAASE, Ted," she whined.

"Please Ted, what," I asked, as if I had no idea what she wanted.

"You already know, you asshole," she spat.

"Ask me nicely," I said.

"Please, Ted," she said. "Would you be so kind as to lick my fuckin' pussy before I go cra ..." I never let her finish. I stuck out my tongue and dove face first into her musky, womanly opening. My first lick plunged deep inside of her gash collecting a healthy swab of fluid and scraped along her clit as it exited.

Her response was like lightning. Her legs clapped shut on my ears, and her strong hands grabbed the back of my head as if she was trying to force my entire head inside of her opening.

I held my breath and started licking for all I was worth. The slurping sounds I made were soon drowned out by Samantha's moaning and screaming. She was alternately screaming, "No ... Stop ... No more!" and clamping my face onto her gushing vagina so hard that I couldn't get away from her if I tried.

Her thick legs were both crushing the sides of my head and then crossed and hooked behind my head. Her head and arms were flailing so hard that I thought she might be in danger of hurting herself.

In mid scream, her spine arched sickeningly, displaying an almost inhuman flexibility. She gave out one last long scream and collapsed on the bed. I stood up and crawled up onto the bed with her. My face was soaking wet from her secretions. She laughed at me and then started licking my face.

"Shit, I taste pretty good," she said. "I'm exhausted; you wore me out. You'd better get up here and fuck me, before I fall asleep."

She rolled on top of me before I could say anything. "Oh fuck, that feels good," she said. She began rolling her hips, and I could see the moonlight illuminating her white teeth even in the darkness.

"Oh fuuuuuucckkkk! That feels so good," she moaned. I started pumping her back, and the rhythm got away from us. Before I knew what was happening, we were humping and clawing at each other like animals.

"Sam ... I'm gonna," I croaked.

"Let it fly, baby," she moaned. "I'm safe."

I tried to hold it back for as long as I could. But it was too good. Samantha was incredible. She was on her knees under me with that ass in the air. Her back was arched, and she was slamming her ass against me with everything she had. I was reaching forward and squeezing those big tits and rolling her almost cigar-sized nipples in my fingers.

Then surprising me even further she flexed and tightened the muscles of her vagina. I had been suspecting that her pussy had been stretched out by Mickey's huge dick. However, the pressure and the friction she was able to generate between us was too good to resist. I squirted every ounce of fluid left in my body into her churning chasm and a tiny portion of my soul as well.

When we were finally done, I wrapped an arm around her sweaty body and pulled her against me. She sighed and relaxed. "Only for a few minutes," she said.

The next thing I knew it was morning; the sun was beaming into the room, and we both smelled awful. I gently tapped her on her shoulder, and her eyes popped open.

"You snore," I said.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "What the hell did you do to me? I was supposed to go home."

"It was nice having you sleep here," I said.

"It was really nice for me too," she said softly. "You must really love fat girl pussy ..." she shook her head and smiled.

"But that isn't the point," she said. "I was supposed to go home to Mickey freshly fucked. It's part of his punishment."

I sat up in bed then. "He knows that you ...!" I began.

"Of course," she smirked. "I took him his dinner last night and then had him help me shower and dress to get ready for you."

I was too shocked to say anything. However, I thought about what that must feel like. Before I got too deeply into my thoughts, she brought me out of them.

"God my pussy is sore," she said.

"Sam, I'm sorry," I said. "It's been a while, and it was really good and ..." She burst out laughing and then she kissed me. It was a very strange kiss. It was far more passionate than the type of kiss that friends give each other. But it wasn't quite the kind of kiss that people who are deeply in love exchange.

"Ted, it's Saturday morning," she said. "A week ago, tonight you fucked the living shit out of Elaine. She told us all about it while we were at the party. She was always bragging about how you turned her inside out. Now I know that she was telling the truth. She must be some kind of idiot to have cheated on you with Mickey."

"Yeah but Mickey has a ..." I began.

"Mickey has a huge dick," she finished for me. "Ted, Mickey never lasts more than four or five minutes once he gets his huge dick inside of me. I usually finish myself off after he falls asleep." She moved back towards me and rubbed my sides.

"Ted you did things to me that Mickey never has. You also made me cum, not once but several times. So you know how good it felt to have someone keep going until I finished? Do you know how good it felt to have something inside of me that was nicely sized but not so big that it felt like I was being split in two? My whole pussy is still tingling. And most importantly, I love my Mickey, but God damn it felt so good to have someone lying on top of me who wasn't crushing the life out of me while he hyperventilated like he'd just climbed a mountain. Last night, was the best sex I've ever had in my life. And I have a feeling that next time is going to be even better."

"Next time," I said.

"Of course," she said. "Next time I'll be ready for you. And next time it's going to be even more pleasurable because you won't be able to surprise me. Mickey has never put his mouth down there. And I kept rushing my orgasms because I thought that you were going to stop before I got them. Now that I know what you can do, it's on, buddy. And I know you liked fucking my fat pussy. You squeezed my tits like you were trying to milk me, so I know you love them."

"Samantha, you need to get over calling yourself fat all the time," I told her. "There's a big difference."

She rolled over to me and put her face very close to mine. "So what's the difference?" she asked.

"Well ... You're not tiny, but you're proportionate," I said. "I think you're more in the voluptuous or Amazonian category. And you're so damned pretty. I don't think anyone can look away from you. Fat girls are just round. And they're lumpy and disproportionate and just ... not you!"

"So does that mean that you might be interested riding my almost fat booty again," she smirked.

I hesitated. And she saw it and laughed.

"Stop it," she said.

"Stop what," I asked.

"You're worrying about Mickey," she said. "And you shouldn't be. Mickey is really glad you're going to be fucking me for a while. He knows that you're a good guy, and you wouldn't do anything to mess up our marriage or try to take me away from him ... although if anyone could do it, it would probably be you."

"Huh?" I said in surprise.

"Think about it Ted," she said. "Mickey betrayed both of us. So he needs a lesson. He needs to understand what it feels like to have the person you love, fuck someone else. He needs to learn what it feels like to wonder if he's good enough to keep me. He needs to learn that his big old dick can't always get him his way."

"But ..." I began.

"Ted I picked you for the reasons I already told you, but for a couple of other reasons too. One of them was because Mickey betrayed you too. You were also a victim in his little plan. He destroyed your marriage for nothing. You deserve some revenge against him too. And I could have fucked anyone of his friends. I picked you because now that you've filed for a divorce you're technically single, so I'm not ruining anyone else's relationship. And mostly because I've always had a crush on you."

I smiled at that.

"So how long are we going to keep this up?" I asked. "How long before he learns his lesson?"

"That's up to you," she smirked. "As far as I'm concerned, we're going to be at it until you get tired of fat girl puss ... I mean until you get tired of me."

"Well, I guess we're going to grow old together," I said. She kissed me again and started laughing.

"My parents always worried that I would never get married," she said. "Now I've got two husbands."

* * * * * *

Elaine

On Monday, I woke up angry again. I cried my eyes out for the entire weekend. Late Friday afternoon, I had been taking my sister's advice and giving Ted some space. My sister, like me, was convinced that there would be no divorce.

"Teddy loves you," she said. "I have no idea why. Especially after being with you for so many years, but he does. It's like the two of you are bonded together. He's just really hurt and really pissed at you. However, if you give him some time, he'll miss you so much that he'll come back and get you. Remember when Dad got really pissed at mom, because she loaned Aunt Grace all of that money that they had been saving for their big vacation? He went and stayed with Uncle Carl. Mom cried every day and tried to call him around the clock. It was pathetic. But in the end, Daddy only lasted about two weeks before he came back with his chest puffed out, but he also had his tail between his legs. 'I hope you've learned your lesson, Marcie,' he told her. But I think we all knew that both of them had learned a lesson. Being apart really hurt both of them. Daddy had missed her just as much as she missed him. Sure the first few days were rough on her because she knew that she was wrong. And they weren't bad for Daddy because he had his anger to focus on. However, after that anger faded ... He came right back to her."

"Yeah, but in the end, Daddy was right," I said. "Aunt Grace never did pay them the money back. They had to save for three more years before Daddy could take Mom to Europe like she wanted. And even today almost twenty years later, he still gets pissed if you mention it and Mom still feels guilty about it."

"You blockhead, Charlie Brown," she laughed. "That's how things are going to be for you, too. Every time the two of you talk, you're going to have to be careful what you say. If you mention that some guy at your pissant little job is cute, Ted is going to get jealous and wonder if you're fucking him. And if I was you, I would never turn him down for sex. Because every time you do, he's going to think it's because you're fucking someone else."

"This is going to be horrible," I said.

"God damn it," she spat. "How did I ever get such a stupid sister? Elaine how many women do we know who whine and bitch because their husbands ignore them or don't pay any attention to them? Look on the bright side, idiot. Ted is going to be watching you like a hawk for a long time. Use that to your advantage. He is never going to ignore you or forget about you. And that's going to last for years."

"Ted has never ignored me or forgotten about me," I said. "In all the time we've been together he's never forgotten my birthday or any of the other stupid holidays. He always remembers everything. He's been a great husband."

"Yet you cheated on him with a disgustingly fat slob, with no job, no personality and little or no social skills," she said.

"If you had seen the size of his dick, you ..." I began.

"...Would have laughed at him," she spat. "That's your kink, not mine. I remember the first time you went through this whole big dick thing. I remember how you have to have your hoo hah surgically repaired. I remember all the emotional pain and trauma you went through, because you just became a slut for any guy with a big dick. Don't you remember now shitty your life was? Don't you remember having to pay for all of those sessions with that shrink? Why the fuck would you go through that again?"

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers