Swinging Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddy watched as the girl grabbed Liz's wrist again and slowly pulled her fingers out of her pussy, she looked at him then at his wife as she guided the fingers back to Liz's lips, she was going to get her first taste of another woman. Slowly the girl moved the wet fingers to Liz's mouth and once there she opened her lips the girl moving her wet fingers into Liz's mouth and closing it with her other hand, she felt Liz suck a little then flick her tongue over the digits as she got the taste of another woman on her tongue. Liz moaned as she tasted her, it was not as tangy as her own but so nice. The girl removed her finger and they smiled at each other then looked at Eddy who was breathing heavy as his hand rubbed his cock hard now.

Liz looked back first and gently put her hand on the side of the girls face moving her gaze to her she leaned forwards on the bed and kissed her, their lips opening up their tongue slowly came together as they ran their hands over the others body rubbing breasts and thighs, asses and shoulder.

Eddy knew he was close now, but he slowed his hand and knew that way he could atleast last a little longer, Liz saw his slow and knew why that was, she knew this was going to have to end soon but there was one thing she had yet to do, it was the one thing she had always wondered about, always asked other woman about when she was younger, tonight with her husband watching she was going to fulfil her dream.

She pushed the girl back onto the bed softly, she didn't put up any fight and Liz just had to ease her back. Looking at her husband she smiled and kissed his way before turning to the girl and kneeling up on the bed she placed her knees on either side of the girls head her ass facing the back wall her pussy just above the girls face she leaned down and kissed the girls firm thighs and looked up from this position at her husband who nodded and smiled as she flicked her hair back, and licked her lips, the girl rubbed her ass cheeks and hips as she prepared for what Liz was going to do, opening her thighs wide to give her access she felt Liz's hot breath on her lips then felt a few little strands of hair touch her naked pussy, with her hands she pulled Liz's ass down and flicked her pussy with the very tip of her tongue as Liz pushed her face down into the girls crotch.

Both woman moaned as they licked each other in a perfect 69, Liz a 43 year old woman on top of this beautiful 21 year old, both their tongues working into the others pussy, noses were pushed against clits as they both tried to get a good position to do for the other what they were having done.

Liz licked her first pussy with relish; she could sense her husband's eyes on her watching as she licked the young girls pussy, as she fulfilled a fantasy she'd dreamed of for so many years, now she didn't have to ask people in the situation of having a lesbian lover how it felt to make love to another woman, now she was doing it for herself and it felt wonderful... more so because she was sharing it with her husband.

The girl licked at Liz, knowing just where to lick and bite to make her juice flow faster, Liz was on fire now, she was moaning and whimpering as she worked the girls clit in her mouth, sucking it before her tongue would go into her wet pussy and her fingers would play with the nub instead.

Eddy's hand was now a blur as he watched his wife and the girl lick and heard them moan and scream out loudly how they were so close to Cumming, the girl never thought she'd feel this good with Liz and Eddy watching, she'd done this many times but the way it felt this time was different, she was actually orgasming as she licked this woman's pussy while her husband watched, Liz too burst into one massive orgasm just as Eddy's cock went ridged and his hand stopped a large amount of his cum shooting out followed by a second and third, each hitting the floor until it became a steady dribble and stopped.

Liz and the girl finished by cleaning each other's bodies off and kissed before getting dressed. Eddy cleaning the mess off the floor and giving his wife a big kiss as the girl left their home, this one day had indeed spiced up their life's in a way they would never forget, they now looked forwards to the next 20 years of marriage with a new outlook on life.

12