Swinging Can Be Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers

Much later, after having been fucked several more times, she walked groggily past her husband who was now curled up in the fetal position, back to the living room.

She plopped down between Mack and some other nigger she hadn't seen before.... well maybe that was the one who had fucked her in the ass, although looking down at the guys cock, it seemed like it was way to big to fit in there.

"So Pat, what do you think so far?"

She looked over at Mack and gave him a quizzical look.

"You enjoy your blackening so far?"

There were those words again "so far."

She didn't respond, trying to think what those two words meant, when there was a knock on the door.

As Mack held the door open, a bunch of guys walked into the room. She lost count at five or six. That's when she knew what "so far" meant.

Mack sat down beside her again, "You need another shot Patty?"

She shook her head no. The tingling between her legs was starting again. No, she was still primed for some more of that black meat.

From the other room "Hey what do we have here?" There was some laughter, and another voice said "Who gets heads, and who gets tails?"

Pat knew her husband was gonna get fucked again, but then so would she, and a smile started spreading over her face. She turned to Mack, "Mack, can we stay here tonight?"

Mack just grinned and said, "you can stay as long as you like missy"....

VirginiaS
VirginiaS
282 Followers
12