Swinging for the First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes later --I was somewhat dressed but flashing some tit- the three of us left the nightclub, where Frank still sat at the booth, blessing his luck as he polished off a drink.

Stud has a one bedroom condo in an old Art Deco building in South Beach he often uses on weekends, so we headed there to continue our sexual adventure.

--------------------------------------.

STUD' S VERSION:

The nightclub scene had been wild. The guy she had picked up finger fucked her while she gave him a hand job, right there in the booth, followed by Alfie and I having our moment with her and she blew me with gusto.

Until the last few weeks her sexual experience had been limited to her husband. When I entered into the equation she went beyond the moral boundaries that society had set for her, but at the nightclub she allowed a stranger to finger fuck her and with obvious enjoyment she had stroked his meat, laughing softly as he ejaculated in her hand. Yes, my sister in law had changed to an unexpected level. In public she continued to be the professional businesswoman with good manners but in private she was someone else, a wild, willing slut who enjoyed being fucked in front of her hubby.

I was just no longer just her brother in law; I had become her lover and now her guide into the world of sexual indulgence. Needles to say, I was enjoying myself immensely for besides caring for her as a person I was now savoring her flesh and participating in her sexual awakening.

On the car on the way to the condo she said that the night club adventure had been the most erotic moment of her life.

"The weekend is just starting," I said, "there are many things still to be done."

She smiled a wicked grin.

"Like what things?" she asked.

"Things, surprises, yes, many things still to be done."

I did have several interesting situations lined up. One would expose Suli in public and another would involve a woman. Would she be interested? Had her sexual liberation progressed to the degree of giving herself and being taken by a woman?

It was going to be an interesting weekend.

At the condo we all showered together, soaping each other. Shutting the water so it was only a dribble, we lathered our bodies slowly. I made Suli kneel and soap my balls and ass, while I occasionally rubbed my shaft against her face. She soaped and stroked both our cocks and ran her tongue up and down the crack of my ass down to my hairy balls, which she also licked.

"I have turned into a total whore," she said as she started to lick my ass, "Oh, Stud, I feel like eating your ass and playing with your balls."

"Go for it," I answered as Alfie developed a sudden erection, excited by his wife's statement.

Suli buried her face in my ass cheeks, flicking her tongue softly against my asshole. Then, her tongue lapped my balls as well as the very sensitive area between my balls and ass. Her fingernails clawed my cheeks as she moaned, excited. There she was, the soccer mom making out with my ass.

"You perverted slut," I said, knowing how she enjoyed dirty, slightly abusive talk, "You like licking my ass? You do that well, yeah, slut, run your tongue up and down the crack...We will fuck your cunt, ass and mouth a lot tonight. We will use you and you will swallow a lot of cum."

Suli moaned with pleasure.

"Sounds like you are ready to be fucked," Alfie said as he looked at his wife.

She grunted in affirmation.

-------------------------------------------------------.

SULIMI' S VERSION:

From the shower we went to the bed. I went on all fours and they went for both ends. I squealed like a pig when Stud's cock pierced my rosebud hole. Stud entered my ass and it hurt for a few seconds but I was soon moaning adjusting to his hardness, clenching my ass cheeks as he held me by the waist, thrusting his hips forward, doing my anal ravaging.

Alfie's cock head slid past my lips, over my tongue, throbbing as I allowed the mouth fucking, reveling in the raw lust of the double penetration.

I sucked hard on my husband's meat while my lover impaled my ass. I deep throated his shaft, taking him all the way down and then pulling back, rolling my tongue around the large cock head while Stud fucked me roughly with long, deep strokes. I lifted my ass slightly and felt his hardness move even deeper into me.

Stud was fucking hard and talking loudly. He knew I liked it, loved to hear him say how I was their sexual toy for their enjoyment.

"Look, Alfie, this is what you wanted....You wanted to see your wife get fucked by another man.... Here it is.... Watch carefully how your wife takes a cock up her ass while she sucks your dick. Your wife sucks dick real good......she looks so straight and wholesome but she likes to feel like a whore. I know what you like, Suli.... You like cock in any hole and you like to be shown..... You have turned into a flashing, cock sucking cock in the ass slut.... Whore.... Puta....Here's some dick for your ass, puta.... Makes you feel like such a whore, doesn't it, puta? You like sucking dick and taking it up the ass at the same time....Oh, but you like it.... You whore.... I love my dick in your ass...oh, yes!"

I could see my image on a wall mirror across from the bed. I could see myself cock skewered, licking one dong and taking a second one up the rear. It was hypnotic to see myself doing what some might call immoral and perverted but to me was only wicked fun.

Yes, kiddo, I might appear to be just a straight laced, PTA mother of three, but I was much more; I was a total slut who enjoyed her cocks and was thrilled by outrageous sex.

I pushed back against the meat that filled my ass as his hands opened my cheeks wider and I winced in pain from the butt fucking, yet pushed back again and again, impaling myself on his hard shaft. I grunted in mixed pain and pleasure as my puckered rosebud was used mercilessly, his prick sliding back and forth between my ass cheeks.

"Oh!" Stud said, "Suli really likes it this way.....Yeah, Alfie, check out how she grinds back into me, just jamming my cock up her ass..... I'm deep in her, man.... Deep..... Alfie, your wife takes a cock up the ass really well...."

I was burning with lust as I sucked hard on the cock that filled my mouth. I would let it out, lick the sides of the thick shaft, circle his cock head with my tongue then take him back into my mouth. I could feel the throbbing hardness in my mouth building to an orgasm and I increased my tempo, nibbling at the cock head with my teeth as his meat twitched, feeling my mouth with his cream. My orgasm kicked in then, just as Stud's cock twitched inside my ass, pumping a load inside me.

All three of us had our orgasms closely together, remaining silently interlocked for several minutes, waiting to catch our breath, feeling absolutely limp and drained of strength, awed by the shattering long jolt of a climax

"I have a surprise for you this weekend," Stud said, "Something special."

I wondered what he meant as I drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------.

STUD' S VERSION:

We woke up starved, gobbling down a huge breakfast of buttered muffins, hash browns, eggs and fruit, washed down with tomato or apple juice.

"We are going to the beach," I said, "did you bring that daring bikini?"

Suli nodded.

"Good, I like a girl who is prepared. At the beach we will meet Nury, a friend of mine."

"Wait a second, kiddo," Suli said, suddenly stern, "A female friend? What are you planning?"

"Nothing in particular; it will be up to you to accept or reject the situations as they unfold."

"Because I have never been with a woman...."

"Did you ever think about it? Did you ever wonder? You have seen plenty of porn of that type and you must have imagined, wondered --I know you have- if you would like to be had by a woman. If you don't feel at ease with Nury, it will be okay but don't shut the door before you at least meet her."

She nodded slowly, unsure of whether she could accept the new developments.

"Besides, she's bi and very clean and she can do Alfie if you are not interested."

We smoked two joints before leaving the condo, walking the three blocks to the beach with a pleasant morning buzz. We told Suli to walk by herself about twenty feet ahead of us so we could check out the looks she was getting from passer byes.

Her green thong was a floss string that left her ass cheeks fully exposed and only covered her mound with a triangular patch of fabric. Her top covered her nipples but also exposed a generous amount of breasts.

She was enjoying herself, walking the three blocks with a lazy gait, amused at the way she was almost naked and showing herself off in public. A Hispanic man whistled from a balcony and a grey haired old man let out an audible sigh as she passed him at a bus stop.

"Today is going to be a great day, Alfie," I said, "We are going to fuck your wife, we are going to fuck Nury and if things turn out perfect you will see Nury eat your wife."

"Wow," he said, "it doesn't get any better than that..."

==============.

SULIMI' S VERSION:

I had my doubts. Stud wanted to bring a woman into the equation and I could see in his eyes --as well as in Alfie's- that they wanted me to be with this woman. Could I? Would I allow being licked by another woman? I had not even considered this ever, not seriously.

I felt uncomfortable. I know it is everyman's fantasy to see two women intertwined but I just never considered sex with another woman. I'm straight and the thought did not turn me on. Besides, what about Nury? What if she turned out to be some pushy, butch dyke? I decided I would meet her at the beach to please the guys, but I would politely decline her advances.

Nury turned out to be a dark hair, well tanned woman in her late thirties, with an aerobic trained body; she was a good conversationalist with a pleasant smile. Since breakfast I had worried about meeting her, hoping my beach date would not turn out to be a tattooed dyke with a crew cut.

No, Nury turned out to be feminine and witty.

She was in her late thirties or early forties, full fleshed but without much body fat, her tanned body trimmed by jogging and gym workouts. Her hair was chestnut and her eyes dark brown. She was dressed --or undressed- in a small brown bikini that accentuated an attractive body.

Nury did not pressure me, did not come on to me, allowing our conversation to flow normally. The four of us sat on beach blankets, drank sangrias and talked about movies, books and baseball.

After an hour soaking the sun I was getting along very well with Nury but I was also convinced that I had to turn her down. Hell, it had taken me years to even progress to the levels of role playing and exhibitionism and understanding the deep desires within me.

The new relationship with Stud had been a huge, drastic change in my life, the end product of months of exploring desires and moving slowly towards fulfillment. Before I consummated adultery with my brother in law, I had many doubts, taking me many hours of self questioning before taking the final step of crossing from the realm of fantasy to the world of real flesh reality.

Now, Stud and Alfie were hoping I would swing with this woman. It was too sudden, unplanned and risky. Theirs was not an easy request that I did not think I fulfill without remorse.

============.

STUD' S VERSION:

The beach scene was enjoyable. Both women looked very fine in their bikinis and were getting along well, although I could detect a sense of caution on Suli's part. She was either against getting together with Nury or harbored serious doubts about whether or not she would go through with this encounter.

After three hours at the beach, sweaty and covered with tanning lotion, totally buzzed from the weed and sangrias, we headed back to my condo.

"Nury will shower with Alfie and Suli and I will go next," I said.

I felt Suli sigh with relief next to me, confirming that she felt uneasy with Nury.

Alfie and Nury entered the bathroom, closing the door.

"Want to see them?" I asked Suli.

"That door doesn't have a keyhole."

"The bathroom mirror is a two way," I said to Suli, "We can go in the closet and look in on them."

"You pervert!" Suli answered, laughing.

"Your sister and I swing and we often entertain here; come now, let's check them out."

I moved the clothing aside and we both stood side by side at the end of the closet, crowed together, her bikini bottom rubbing against my shorts. Though a two square feet window in the drywall, we could stare through the mirror into the bathroom.

Nury and Alfie had just entered the glass enclosed shower and were very intent in fondling and kissing each other, their bodies embracing under the stream of water.

While we watched, I dropped my shorts and pulled the small bikini that Suli wore, then pressed my hardness against her ass as my hands reached around, grasping her tits.

"You like what you see?" I whispered.

Nury went down on her knees, taking Alfie in her mouth.

"Oh, yes." Suli whispered back, "this is hot."

Nury was giving Alfie terrific head, his meat sliding in and out of her mouth. Nury licked the length of Alfie's cock for a couple of minutes, then she pulled him down and they fucked on the shower floor, Nury sitting on him, pumping her hips, grinding down on his shaft.

Suli was excited by the voyeurism, stroking my cock as I fondled her and my meat rubbed against the crack of her ass.

"I like Nury's tan lines," I whispered to Suli, "Her skinned is tanned so brown and her tits and ass look so vanilla white. She's delicious."

Suli moaned with excitement as she saw her husband and the woman climax on the shower floor.

"I want you to fuck me now."

"Not yet, Suli. You can give me head if you wish but I'm not going to fuck you yet."

"Why not?" she whinned.

"Anticipation. I promise you the greatest sex of your life but you must trust me."

She did trust me. As I watched Nury and Alfie soaping each other, my dear sister in law went down on her knees and deep throated me, taking my cock in her mouth, licking it, tongue playing with the head, sucking it hard.

"Yes, baby," I said, "that's it. Put one hand between your legs and play with yourself, tease your clit."

It did not take long. I exploded in her mouth and she contracted with orgasmic spasm even as she swallowed me, my cock twitching inside her mouth as her fingers moved fast between her legs.

"Now," I said, "We will shower and you will dress with a skirt and blouse and no bra. You will wear thong panties, however. We are going out and I want men to see those nipples flush against the cotton fabric. Does that turn you on?"

"You know it."

"Good. I want Nury to notice those nipples also."

"Now, wait a minute...."

"Let's go shower," I said, not letting her finish the sentence.

As we showered I fingered and fondled her, exciting her but avoiding reaching a climax level. She was melting and her eyes opened wide in surpise when I told her that the four of us would drive to a strip joint located eighty miles away from Miami, in a neighborhood where no one knew her.

"They have an amateur matinee, Suli," I said "And you will strip buck naked in front of dozens of men... and a few women."

Her eyes opened wide and she moaned as my fingertip rubbed her clitoris.

"I don't know..."

"Sure you do," I said, "You will love it, forty or fifty men looking at your pussy, tits and ass. You will love it when they look at you with hunger and desire and think about them jerking off. It will make you wet. Hell, it will drive you crazy."

She nodded slowly, mesmerized by the thought.

======================================.

SULIMI' S VERSION:

This sexually charged, terrific weekend was becoming somewhat difficult. Besides the fact that Stud and Alfie had been suggesting that I should have a sexual liason with Nury, now they also wanted me to perform at a strip show.

As Alfie drove the four of us to Broward County, I wondered if I could perform in front of a crowd. Showing a nipple to a waiter or wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach I had done, but I really had not thought that I would ever strip in front of a crowd. On the other hand, I had never really believed that I could be involved in a threesome or hand stroking a stranger at a night club.

Stripping in front of a crowd of strangers scared me a little. No, a lot.

Could I? Did I dare? Was I good enough? Would they like me? Me? Mrs. PTA mother of three, stripping naked in front of a room full of strangers, their cocks hard in their pants as they watched me, my ass, hairy slit and tits bouncing under the spotlight; I did dare. After a couple of hours of emotional angst, I decided that this was living out a fantasy, fulfilling a sexual desire. After all, this was what I wanted, to show my body off, to be desired, so I committed to stripping in public.

There were six of us --including Nury- and I was second, after a young blond with large breasts and very little coordination. I had butterflies while I waited, but I was also extremely excited. The doubts were gone.

The time came and I strutted out, probably blushing, but determined to enjoy the moment. I could feel the audience eyes on me, stripping me beforehand. I started to move with the music, removing my blouse, tits swinging free as a drunk on the first row howled in approval.

Tina Turner music blaring, I removed my skirt, leaving as my only garment, a thong with a small patch of cloth that barely covered my hairy pussy. I pumped my hips to the music, shaking my ass as another customer shouted approval.

I felt wild, pussy wet between my legs, nipples hard and ready to be bitten. I danced to the edge of the platform, moving and shaking, looking at those who looked at me, noticing the hard bulges in their jeans, the hunger and desire in their faces. They all wanted to fuck me, all forty or fifty of them, wanted to use me, sticking their cocks in my mouth, cunt or ass, filling me with their cream. I felt the same way, enjoying the power of making a room full of men hard with desire, their lust overwhelming as I exposed my hairy bush to them, separated by a few feet of stage, still, so close that they could probably smell me, my excited body heat.

I was on stage for three songs, maybe nine minutes, receiving a standing ovation. It was another defining moment in my sexual liberation. I had exposed myself to dozens of men and it was a terrific, great feeling.

Nury followed me and I watched as she rocked, bumped and glided through her set, stripping smoothly, her tan lines looking impressive under the stage floodlights. Part of the time, as she stripped, she looked my way as though the undressing was meant for me alone. She was shaven, her slit line a dark line across the milk white tan patch between her legs.

I shivered. Nury's strip had been devastatingly erotic and I was again wondering what to do about her desires and my doubts.

Nury and I came in second and third place, the top honors going to a Puerto Rican girl who had fantastic dance skills and a killer body. When we left the strip joint we went back to Miami, to Stud's house, where he suggested we smoke some weed, drink some wine and skinny dip in the pool, something we all agreed was a great idea.

================================.

STUD' S VERSION:

The strip show had been outstanding.

Nury was the better dancer of the two, but Suli had enjoyed herself immensely. Her exhibitionism, locked up for years, had blossomed wildly.

Suli liked stripping in front of the strangers as they devoured her with their eyes, leering as they stared at her bush, imagining being buried inside her. Suli liked being the focus of attention, the target of lewd desires.