Swinging for the First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove back towards my home in Miami, I suggested that we use up the last few hours on sunlight skinny dipping in our backyard swimming pool. All three agreed enthusiastically and forty five minutes later we were naked at poolside, drinking sangria and sharing a toke.

Suli looked absolutely desirable standing naked, her pale skin shiny, glistening with a light sheen of oil, her bushy patch changing to a rustier color in the sunlight.

Nury instilled another image, one of tropical frenzy with a hard body tanned cocoa, long hair flowing freely.

The four of us went in the pool and did the usual floating around. While Alfie watched I pulled Suli towards me, my cock rubbing against her cunt as I kissed her and she kissed back, clinging to me.

At this time Nury pressed herself against Suli's back, her cunt against her ass. I felt Suli stiffening momentarily but I held her tight as Nury's hands caressed her. The stiffness of her body lasted but for a few seconds more, before she relaxed, accepting the other woman's touch, opening her legs a little more, offering access to her mound.

======================.

SULIMI' S VERSION:

I was extremely horny. The strip show had raised my blood pressure and my sexual hungers were at peak level. I was ready to fuck Stud right there in the pool but I was surprised when I felt Nury's naked body pressing against mine.

I was scared, not quite knowing how to react, but Stud held me tight as her hands roamed my body. She raked my ass with her fingernails, opened up my cheeks and ran her fingers lightly up and down the crack, while Stud licked my face and played with my tits.

I accepted her then, opening my legs so she could grasp my bush. I heard a moan and looked to the side where my husband was jacking off seeing me in a very sexually promiscuous situation.

Stud turned me around and I was facing Nury. Her fingernails raked my cunt slowly making me gasp as her face came closer, her mouth opening, pressing against mine, her tongue exploring, making me excited, weak and dizzy.

Our boobs touched, nipple to nipple. Nury's arms embraced me and I embraced back, my hairy mound pressing against her shaven slit. For the first time in my life another woman caressed my ass and I moaned as her lips traced the curvature of my neck.

Moments later I sat on the first step of the shallow end of the pool and Nury went down on her knees, head and shoulders above water, lips inches from my mound, as her hands grasped my thighs, separating them, followed by her tongue caressing my slit.

I shivered through my first orgasm with that first feel of a female licking my slit, a new dirty deed in my sexual liberation resume. I moaned as I caressed her head, pressing her against me, opening my legs wide so she could fuck me with her tongue and she did moving it like a wet snake inside me as her fingers pinched my clit and I moaned as both men stood next to me playing with their cocks as they watched the PTA mom, wife and sister in law take a woman's tongue up her cunt.

My first wave of orgasms took but seconds as my body reached an intense climax produced by the excitement of having a woman go down on me. I was mad with sexual hunger.

After that first orgasm we all adjourned to a large mat on the pool deck, where I buried my face between Nury's legs while my husband fucked her mouth and Stud took my ass.

It was my turn to eat another woman's pussy and I did to her the things I like done to me, licking her clit, fucking her with my tongue as my fingernails massaged her smooth mound. It was wicked, delicious, absolutely overwhelming. I loved my first taste of pussy.

Stud gave my ass a rough ride, entering my rosebud opening with his thick cock lubricated with suntan lotion, jamming, ramming, pushing, thrusting, slamming deep as his hands opened me, pulled me towards him and I somehow managed to keep my face on Nury's mound.

"Oh Suli!" Stud said loudly, "what an ass fucking, eh, girl? Yeah, puta, grip my cock hard...that's it... tighten your asshole. You like this... you like eating pussy and taking it up the ass?.... sure you do, you exhibitionist slut.... You whore.... I love my dick in your ass... yes!""

His cock felt very warm and hard on my ass. He moved his hips fast, slamming deep into my ass and I came at the same time his thick cream filled my back hole. Both orgasms were intense, immediately followed by Nury moaning in climax as Alfie emptied his cock in her mouth.

The four of us stretched out flat on the mat, drained.

"I'm such a puta," I whispered softly, before I drifted off to sleep.