Swinging in Thailand

Story Info
Anglo Moroccan couple meet Japanese couple.
3.4k words
4.25
52.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

I stood on the veranda of our beach bungalow. My name is Richard and I had just fully recovered from a morning sex session with my wife, Fatiha. I was looking forward to the day ahead as I wandered naked out on to the veranda, having just taken a shower. I am 32 years old, about five feet eight inches tall, weighing around 140 pounds and blessed with a huge cock, which was dangling flaccid down towards my knees as I looked over to the next door beach bungalow.

Toho and Miho, a Japanese couple, were sitting on their veranda. Miho giggled as she spied me standing nude then blushed when I waved to them. They waved back enthusiastically. Shortly after, Fatiha appeared on the veranda, she too was naked. She was 30 years old, Moroccan with light chocolate coloured skin and large firm breasts with jet black nipples.

She waved to the younger Japanese couple before dragging me back into the bungalow. We were swingers, hoping to be able to persuade Toho and Miho to join us during our vacation in Thailand. Being naked on their veranda was part of our plan to entice the younger couple to join us.

"Do you think they'll be interested?" I asked.

"I hope so. Miho must have been impressed by that huge penis of yours," Fatiha replied with a smile.

"Let's not rush them, " I said. "It's breakfast time, I think."

We walked into the restaurant and saw Toho and Miho sat at a two seater table. We spotted a table close to them and headed towards it. On the way to our table, we stopped at theirs.

"Good morning both, how are you today?" I asked.

"Fine," Miho replied, then she blushed and giggled.

"Good, how are you two?" Toho said. His eyes bulged as he noticed Fatiha was not wearing a bra under her top.

"Hope we will see you on beach later," Fatiha hinted as she stepped away before they could reply.

As we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast, we noticed that Toho and Miho were deep in conversation.They got up to leave and waved to us, my eyes following Miho's taut little butt as she walked out of the restaurant.

"What do you think, Fatiha? Toho was really impressed by your boobs!"

"I think we have just about got them hooked," she replied.

An hour or so later, we headed down to the beach and found our Japanese friends laying on sunbeds in a quiet area. There were two free loungers close by and we walked over to them.

"Are these free?" I asked

"Yes," Miho replied. "We have saved them for you."

"Thank you, Miho, that's very kind of you."

Miho was 28 years old but could pass for much younger. She was petite, only about five feet tall, a narrow waist with nice taut butt and small breasts. She had shoulder length dark brown hair. She was wearing a stringy red and white striped bikini. Toho was 29 years old, stood about five seven inches tall and weighed about 140 pounds. He had thick black hair cut short.

I placed a towel on the sunbed for Fatiha to use. She slowly let her multicoloured wrap drop open to reveal a white bikini. While Fatiha removed her wrap,I saw that Toho noticed her large breasts were overflowing her bikini top. She ran her hands through her long black hair before tying it up in a pony tail. She took a deep breath so that her chest expanded before laying down. I took off my t-shirt and stood for a few minutes so Miho could admire my body before l lay down on the lounger.

After an hour or so in the hot sun, I decided it was time to cool off with a swim in the sea. "Ready for a swim, Fatiha?"

"No, I am comfortable here. Maybe Toho or Miho would like to join you," she replied.

"Why don't you go for swim with Richard?" Toho said to Miho.

"Good idea, " Miho said. She rose to her feet, stretched her slim body and raised her hands above her head then ran them through her hair.

I slipped off my shorts and revealed small tight speedos, the shape of my huge cock clear for all to see. Miho was ravishing with her taut bottom contained in her skimpy bikini bottoms. We walked towards the ocean and started to paddle at the waters edge then moved to deeper water. I looked back to see Fatiha and Toho deep in conversation.

As Miho swam away from me, I quickly followed and grabbed hold of her slim legs. As she spun around, her hand briefly grazed my cock.

"I am sorry, Richard," she said as I watched a blush rise in her cheeks.

"It's okay, I hope you want to touch it again," I replied.

"It's very big and I think I would like it but I am married," she giggled. "So are you!"

"Miho, we are swingers, if you wanted to swop partners then we would be very happy. But both of you must agree."

"Toho is fascinated by Fatiha's large boobs, mine are small, maybe he will agree," she replied.

Nothing more was said as we swam around in the sea and chatted about life in general. We joined Toho and Fatiha for some more time in the beautiful sunny weather. Mid afternoon, Toho and Miho decided to go back to their bungalow, they stood and collected their things.

"We are planning to go to a local restaurant tonight, do you want to join us?" I asked.

"We may, " said Toho. "Let's meet in the bar at seven o'clock if that's okay?"

"That's great! Hope to see you then!" Fatiha answered with a huge smile on her face.

After they had gone, I asked Fatiha about her time with Toho. She explained that she had been able to tell him that we were swingers and hoped that they may care to join in some sexual activities. He seemed keen but wasn't sure about Miho's reaction. I told Fatiha about my chat with Miho and felt sure that we will be enjoying different partners tonight. We picked up our belongings and wandered back to our bungalow.

As soon as we closed the door, Fatiha pulled me close and our lips met for a long lingering kiss. I opened her wrap, my hands on her ass as I pulled her against my body. She ground her bikini clad pussy against my rapidly growing erection while my hands moved to slide the wrap off her shoulders, allowing it drop to the floor.

My hand moved round to unclasp her bikini top and I removed it to expose her large dark tits with long nipples. Our lips met again as her tongue probed my mouth. I felt her hand rub my huge cock over my shorts. Fatiha's hand found the waistband of my shorts and slid them down along with speedos, exposing my hard throbbing shaft.

"Miho is going to enjoy this," she said as she wrapped her hand around my penis.

As she rubbed up and down on my cock, I moved my hand inside her bikini and cupped the cheeks of her beautiful butt. As the bottoms dropped to the floor, I saw the narrow landing strip of pubic hair above her sex. She knelt in front of me and I could feel her breath on my huge rod as she licked the sensitive underside.

Fatiha's mouth opened and she took the head into it as her tongue swirled around the tip already leaking some drops of clear liquid. Her hands caressed my dangling balls while her mouth gently sucked on mushroom head as my hands held her head in place. She took more of me in her mouth by going very slowly to avoid being gagged as my huge shaft touched the back of her throat. She released most of my dick from her mouth and left just the mushroom head in place, her tongue licked around the sensitive area of my foreskin. Suddenly, she let my hot rod drop out of her mouth.

"Let's get more comfortable on the bed," Fatiha said as she moved across the room to the king size bed.

She lay down on the bed and I joined her then leaned in to kiss her lovely red lips. Our tongues danced together as my hand found a breast and my fingers tweaked a long black nipple. I moved my mouth to her nipple and nibbled on it as her breathing became slower. Her buds became more erect as my teeth ran gently over each nipple. Fatiha moaned and started to move position.

She climbed on top of me, my cock close to her mouth and her hot wet cunt against my face. I could smell her womanly aroma as my tongue licked her landing strip of pubic hair, which was an inch long and less than a quarter of an inch wide. I felt her licking my balls then take each one into her mouth before she sucked gently on it. My hands moved to part her ass cheeks and my fingers ran down the crack then lingered close to her rear passage. I felt her tongue lick the underside of my swollen member then my mushroom head disappeared into her warm mouth.

My hands continued to part her ass cheeks while my tongue licked her opened pussy, wet with her juices. I saw her clitoris had emerged from it's hood as my tongue brushed gently against it. Fatiha sucked hard on my mushroom head as her tongue swirled around it. I was building towards my climax as I gently sucked on her clit and inserted a finger into her asshole. That was enough for me to be rewarded as her body shuddered and her juices flowed over my waiting tongue, she tasted delicous. I couldn't hold back and my hot load of spunk shot into her waiting mouth.

We lay in each others arms while we waited to come down from our orgasms.

"Do you want Toho to fuck you tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, I hope he will, " Fatiha replied. "I think you will be happy if Miho let's you fuck her!"

"She looks so young!" I said and she just laughed.

We arrived at the bar at seven o'clock and were disappointed that there was no sign of the Japanese couple. Fatiha was dressed in a tight t-shirt without a bra. A white mini skirt and heels completed her outfit. Her nipples pressed revealingly against the material of her top. I was in cut-offs and a loose fitting shirt. We ordered two Singapore Slings then sat down at a quiet table away from the other guests. Toho and Miho arrived about ten minutes after seven, they stopped at the bar to get two cocktails then joined us. Miho was wearing a short tight fitting mini dress and Toho wore just a t-shirt and shorts.

"Sorry, we are late but we needed a little more time to chat," he said.

"That's okay," I replied.

"We have decided that we want to swop partners tonight," Miho said in a quiet voice.

"That's wonderful!" Fatiha said. "I am sure we will have a great time."

"Just one thing, can Miho take Richard to our bungalow and you and me go to yours?" asked Toho.

"Of course," Fatiha replied "Are you sure you don't want to watch each other?"

"No, we talked about this and prefer not," Miho said, her eyes downcast. There was a visble blush on her cheeks.

"Okay, it's all agreed," I said excitedly. "Let's finish our drinks and go to the restaurant."

Fatiha and I held hands as we walked the short distance to the restaurant, Toho and Miho followed, also hand in hand. The waiter showed us to a table and I sat next to Fatiha with Miho across the table from me. We ordered the set menu and spent the next two hours talking about our lives. We consumed just enough alcohol to make us all merry.

As we left the restaurant, Fatiha took hold of Toho's hand and they walked ahead of Miho and me. I reached out to hold Miho's hand, which she readily accepted. The walk was only about ten minutes and as we arrived at our bungalow, Fatiha waved to us before she and Toho disappeared inside. Miho and I walked the few extra yards to the other bungalow. I opened the door and we stepped inside to enjoy the cool air conditioned atmosphere.

"Miho, are you sure about this?" I asked

Her response was to hug me and her lips brushed softly against mine while her tongue pushed into my mouth. My cock started to harden as she rubbed her slender body against me. I cupped her taut little bum and pulled her closer. I found the zipper on the back of her dress before I slipped the thin straps off her slender shoulders to let it drop to the floor.

Miho moved her hands to cover her boobs as she stood there in just a small white thong. I placed my hands over hers and moved them away to reveal her small white breasts with her dark brown nipples already hard. Her white skin was without blemish and she looked like a young girl.

"Miho, you are very beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you, Richard," she replied as she took off her thong.

I noticed that there was not a single hair on her body, she must have had a full body wax recently. She stood proudly in front of me as her hands roamed over her small tits. Our lips met again and I felt Miho loosen my shirt buttons with her trembling fingers. Off came my shirt, she stared at my hairy chest and ran her fingers through the thick hair.

"Oh, you are so hairy! I love it! Toho is totally waxed like me," she said.

I moved slightly away from her and turned away to unbutton my cut-offs then slid them down along with my boxers. I turned to face Miho with my huge erect cock in my hand.

"Oh God! Richard, it's so fucking big!!" she exclaimed. Miho realised what she'd just said and briefly covered her mouth with her hands, stifling a sexy giggle.

I moved back to Miho and picked her up like a doll before laying her on the bed. I laid down beside her then our mouths locked in a passionate kiss as my fingers teased her earlobe. Her breathing was heavy as I kissed her neck and my hand found her small taut breast. My fingers rubbed her hardened nipple while I felt Miho's hand exploring my cock and her small fingers tried to wrap round my engorged rod. Her fingernails teased my balls as my mouth sucked on her nipple.

I moved away and lay on my back, giving Miho the chance to take the initiative. No second invitation was needed as she leaned in to lick the head of my cock and taste the pre-cum oozing from my shaft. She licked her lips as her eyes focused on my cock. She licked the sensitive underside from the tip to my hairy balls then licked back up.

Miho took the mushroom head in her mouth, and wrapped her small thin fingers around my throbbing shaft. She slowly wanked me as her tongue swirled around my cock head. I gasped for air and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. I arched my body as she sucked harder and her hand rubbed my cock. My cum erupted from my cock and she caught most of it in her mouth but some ran down her chin.

I lifted her up on top of me and our lips met in a passionate kiss. I could taste my own semen on her lips.

"Thank you, Miho, that was great," I said, smiling at her.

I jumped off the bed then pulled Miho towards the end of the mattress. I started to massage a foot by slowly rubbing on the sole before I sucked each toe. After I licked the sole of her foot, my tongue trialled up her calf then I licked behind her knee. I kissed her inner thigh then I could smell the heavenly aroma evaporating from her cunt.

Her large pussy lips glistened with her juice and I blew a hot breath on her sex. Quickly, I moved away from her pussy and started to massage the sole of her other foot. I sucked on each toe before my tongue licked up her calf to the sensitive area behind her knee. My mouth trailed along her inner thigh, gently sucking on her soft skin.

I leaned in with my mouth almost touching her hot cunt. I lifted her legs, one over each shoulder and I blew gently on her pussy. My tongue lapped on the large outer lips of her cunt and I could hear Miho panting. My thumbs opened her lips to reveal a beautiful pink pussy, her clitoris had opened from its hood.

Miho arched her body, pushing her pussy against my mouth and my tongue darted against the soft folds of her hot cunt. My finger replaced my tongue and I found her sensitive spot on her vaginal wall. I gently rubbed my finger against it while my mouth moved to her clitoris. My hot breath on her clit as my finger moved it and out her tight pussy. I took her clit in my mouth and gently sucked on it as I felt her body tense.

"Aagggghhhh!" she screamed as her orgasm took hold.

Her juices flowed over my finger and into my mouth. I kept my mouth in place as she bucked up and down, panting then shouting some Japanese words, which I didn't understand. Slowly she recovered and relaxed as my tongue swirled along her slit.

"Oh, Richard, that was wonderful!" Miho exclaimed.

I shifted position and laid beside her. Our lips touched and she could taste her own juices as our tongues danced together. She had a contented smile on her face then I felt her hand reach for my cock and she began stroking it, bringing it back to its fully aroused state. Miho gently rubbed my balls as my hand moved to one breast, my fingers gently rubbing the nipple. She moaned and gasped.

"I want you inside me, Richard."

I leaned in to kiss her again and moved my body on top of her so that my throbbing rod was between her thighs close to the entrance of her wet hole. She arched forward to take the head of my cock into her wet pussy. Her legs raised and her small feet rested on my butt. I slowly eased my shaft into her wet and willing cunt, Miho moaned as my cock expanded her soft pink folds.

"Wait, please!" she screamed as about two thirds of my cock was in her.

"Are you okay, Miho?" I asked.

"Yes, it's just so big, I need time to get used to it!" she said, gasping for breath.

Her body arched again, and I knew it was time to slide more into her cunt. I was surprised as it all went in and her muscles tightened around my shaft. I rested for a few minutes before I started to slowly fuck her. Her body rose to meet my thrusts as I quickened the pace.

Her body arched again, and I knew it was time to slide more into her cunt. I was surprised as it all went in and her muscles tightened around my shaft. I rested for a few minutes before I started to slowly fuck her. Her body rose to meet my thrusts as I quickened the pace.

"Oh God, I am cumming!" Miho screamed, her juices drenching my throbbing cock.

When her body calmed, I started to fuck her again and her body arched to meet my deep thrusts. Her vaginal muscles gripped tightly on my cock as I felt her small feet rubbing on my ass cheeks. My breath came in short bursts as her fingernails dug into my back.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, Miho!!!" I shouted as my hot fluid splashed against the walls of her tight hot cunt.

"Aaahhhhgggg!" Miho screamed as another orgasm ripped through her, triggered by my hot semen.

We were shattered as we lay in each others arms,her small lithe body squashed tightly against me.

"Thank you, Miho, that was a fantastic fuck," I said as I smiled at her.

"Richard, I have never cum so hard." she replied.

She slid down my body and started to lick my cock clean. "Oh, Richard, it's started to get hard again," she giggled.

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers