Swinging Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bout damn time you two got finished." Ruth gave them hell. "We're getting rushed. Rented two more cabins now have only one vacant. Have about twenty some people looking for food, Pearl and I are trying to catch up."

"Sorry hun." John meekly said. As he went to pump some gas.

Ruth moved close to Sherri and quietly asked. "You happy now? Did my old man satisfied you ok? Get enough of his fine cock?"

"Ruth, darling. I owe you a big one. Best fuck I've had in months. Thanks!"

With the three women working together the customers were served and they stared to clear out of the dining area. Most leaving in small groups of two or three couples. Several of the regular guests had gone with party couples. Apparently new converts to swinging.

Jack noticed the four teens rush off together to one cabin. "That's one lucky boy." He thought.

Both sets of their parents left arm in arm. Each man with the others wife.

The last cabin was rented to a middle aged pair that evidently needed just a place to shack up for the night. Ruth mentioned to Sherri that she knew them from town, they were married but not to each other.

"Closing time. Time for us to party." Sherri announced. "Who's with who?"

All six were naked by the time they reached the upstairs. Ruth and Pearl took Jack into one room while Mike and John entered another with a smiling Sherri. Two hot, horny threesomes.

Kneeling between two voluminous naked women Jack reached a hand to both spread pussies. A finger probing each. Ruth and Pearl both reached for Jacks stiff member. Pearl got to the cock first leaving Ruth to holding his balls. "Do me first." Pearl asked. "You fucked her earlier, my turn."

Jack knelt to kiss her cunt, to moisten it, ready for fuckin. Unlike her sis she was bald. A beautiful bald black pussy. Spreading the lips he began licking, his tongue exploring the deep crevice between her legs. Finding her hard clit he nipped it gently with his teeth. Her juices flowed to his waiting tongue.

Ruth, not willing to be left out began sucking his rigid cock.

Sherri, a hard black cock in each hand, knelt between her two, soon to be lovers, and began licking and sucking both their stiff shafts. First one then the other, she switched her tongue and lips back and forth. She loved the feel of their spongy hard cocks sliding in and out of her mouth. Mike's 5 ½ inches was smaller than John's 7, but tasted just as good. Jacking and sucking two wonderful cocks Sherri soon sensed they were ready to cum, stretched her lips around both as her mouth filled, then over flowed with their hot juices, dripping to land on her titties.

Lifting her to the bed the two men divided her body. Mike took the bottom and dove his face to her pussy. Sherri wrapped her legs around his neck and pulled him in tight to her wet cunt. John sucked on her sensitive, cum covered tits. After a short while, they traded places. John started eating her as Mike kissed her. She could taste her own cunt juices on his lips.

Pearl wanted cock. "Come on, put it in. Fuck me boss man."

Very willing to give this sexy woman what she wanted. Jack aimed his dick toward her open, ready pussy. His stiff prick slid between the lips of her cunt, the smooth velvety feel around his cock felt so great. For a big woman she was tight, her pussy gripped his shaft.

Ruth had moved behind Jack. She was kissing his rear end. He felt her spread the cheeks as her tongue swiped across his ass hole. Her tongue moistened his ass as the tip probed him. Suddenly more pressure back there. Ruth had inserted a fat finger deep into his rectum. No pain, just slight discomfort. As he pushed his cock in Pearl the finger pulled partly out, as he pulled out, the finger went deeper Ruth was fucking his ass as he was fucking Pearl. Felt nice!

Pearl was bucking under him. Her pussy milking his fucking cock. That and the extra stimulation in his ass caused him to shoot his load of cum into her fantastic cunt.

Jack rolled off, his dripping cock deflating. Ruth leaned to it and licked him clean.

In the other room Sherri was again riding on top of John. His big cock deep in her pussy while her ass was being filled by Mike's. Being lustfully fucked by two black cocks at one time. A hot white woman between two black studs. An oreo cookie.

The two threesomes continued their fun for quite a while, fucking and sucking, connecting in various ways till all were fully satisfied. Finally fucked out, they slept.

Sunday morning Jack groggily awoke to a commotion outside. From the window he saw about a dozen or more naked people in the pool area. A few in the water, but most were having sex in pairs or groups scattered around the pool.

He recognized the teens and their parents, they were all mixed in with the others. He saw one older couple, looked to be in their sixties, fucking with a younger pair. So much about keeping the groups separate.

Jack was alone in the room. Dressing he looked for Sherri, gone. At the snack bar Ruth and Pearl were cooking while Sherri waited on the tables. Five couples in various attire were eating breakfast. Few were fully dressed. The men in shorts, two women in bikinis, one in shorts and thin halter, the last two in robes that gaped open enough to expose bare tits.

Sherri served Jack his coffee and smiling asked. "Think our first weekend is successful?"

"Damn right it is. If we have a crowd like this every week we'll get rich." He answered..

The couple that rented last the previous night came in. They approached Sherri and Jack and the man asked. "Was there a special party here last night? Or what else is going on?"

Jack told them. "A small group of very friendly couples stayed and had some fun. That's all."

"I bet that's all. We heard people running around half the night. We looked out and saw some, totally naked men and women going from one cabin to another. They must be a very, very friendly bunch?"

"They are very friendly! They're swingers." Jack finally told them. "Having a swap party here this weekend. That's a few of them sitting there. Go and talk to them, they might let you two join."

The couple looked at each other, nodded heads and went to join the swappers.

Jack had John put a closed / no vacancy sign up. The six of them went to join their guests.

Ruth, Pearl, John and Mike wound up being in hot demand with the group. Everyone wanted to try black. They had no problem sharing cocks or cunts with the bunch.

12