Swinging Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers

"Are you ok with swinging then if we become a couple? If that is a deal breaker, then we need to figure this out first. I have a lot of friends I have met through swinging, but I am really only close with Brad and Jill for the most part."

"I think as long as we talk things through and don't let things fester, we can work through any issues we come across. I am ok with swinging as long as you and I go home together and spend some time together with each other."

Tammi reaches her arms around me and hugs me tight. I return her hug with the same enthusiasm. She turns on her side to face away from me.

"Hold me," she asks?

I turn to my side behind her, we spoon and fall into a deep sleep.

******

Waking up next to Tammi, I smell bacon and eggs cooking. Looking over at Tammi I am in awe of her beauty. I lean over and gently kiss her. She turns over toward me.

"Good morning lover," her eyes open.

"I could get used to this, waking up in your presence every day," I smiling lovingly.

"Yes, I could as well," I replied. "Lets find out what Brad and Jill are cooking for breakfast."

Walking into the kitchen, we found Brad cooking breakfast with Tammi's apron on and nothing else. Jill is sitting at the table nude nursing her coffee. We likewise are naked and I sit next to Jill and Tammi sits across from her. Brad brings the plate of bacon and the plate of scrambled eggs to the table. We all start helping ourselves to the food.

"This looks delicious Brad, I didn't know you were so domesticated," I laugh.

"Breath a word of this at work and I will have your nuts," he warned me with a smile.

"So what do you two have planned today," Brad asked?

"Not sure yet. Tammi and I haven't planned anything yet. My lease is up at the end of the month. I need to look for a new apartment. I had some new people move in on the right side of my apartment. They are noisy people. I have the landlord involved, but it only toned the noise down for a little bit," I said.

"I think I will take Jill to the mall to look around. We are hosting toward the end of the month and Jill was looking for something new and sexy to wear," Brad replied with a devious grin.

Tammi and I cleanup the dishes. Tammi showers while I am getting my small travel bag with my spare clothes out of the car. When I enter her bedroom, I hear the shower shut off. She steps out of the shower to finish drying off. I stare in wonder at her fabulous body. She glances in at me sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What are you staring at," she questions me.

"One gorgeous woman, that what I am staring at," I replied.

"Stop that, you are making me blush," she chastised me.

I grabbed a shower while she was putting on her makeup. While she was finishing up we talked about different places I wanted to look for an apartment. Tammi finishes up her makeup and we head to the first apartment complex on my list. I really didn't find anything there, so we looked at three more apartments before lunch.

"How about we break for lunch, I am starving," I offered.

"Sounds good to me," replied Tammi.

While sitting enjoying our food on the patio of the sandwich shop, Tammi looked like she wanted to talk about something.

"Something bothering you Tammi," I asked?

"Not really bothering me. But I did want to ask you something. I know you haven't found an apartment and you really just started looking. I know we really haven't 'dated', but these last few months we have spent a lot of time together. I really like you very much Bob. I want ask you if you would like to move in with me," Tammi said apprehensively?

"We have spent many hours together and I like what I see," she stammered. "We have many things in common, and I would like to see if we could make a go of it. I enjoy the time we have together, and miss you when we are apart."

"Tammi, I am not sure what to say. I am flattered you have asked me. I feel us getting closer and closer together. I don't know if I am ready for a roommate yet, but the offer certainly is intriguing. Let me think on it. Meanwhile, lets finish looking at the last few apartments left on my list," I stated while finishing my lunch.

The rest of the day went rather quickly. Many of the apartments were not as nice as the current one I have. The few that were nice, were too expensive. At the end of the day, Tammi asked if I could spend the night. We swung by my place and picked up a change of clothes. Picking up carry-out on the way home, we were in for the night.

After dinner, we had a shower together. We played grab ass with each other after our shower. Then I caught her up in my arms, driving my tongue against hers. We passionately kissed, while I led her to the bed. She lay back on the bed. I fell to my knees between her spread legs.

Her scent was intoxicating. Delicate kisses up her left leg made her shiver. Kissing lightly up her right leg caused her to moan. She tried to grab my hair and pull me into her heated pussy. I resisted, wanting to bring her closer to orgasm.

Opening up her legs more, spread her labia like a fresh flower. Her scent was driving me wild, seeing her wetness before me. Curling my tongue, I pushed it in. She jerked a little, raising her hips slightly off the bed.

Reaching up, I fondle her breasts, her B cups just right for me to engulf in my hands. I continue my licking. She is trying to control her movements, but her hips will not stay in one place. Placing my tongue on the left side of her hooded clit, I lightly tease the soft skin.

She grabs my head with her hands, trying to pull me closer. I still resist. Working my tongue on the right side of her hooded clit, she moans. I moisten my finger and push it slowly as far as I can inside her pussy.

I reach up and slide her hood back slightly with my other finger, and graze her exposed clit with the flat of my tongue. I start humming with my tongue flat against her clit. Her hips come off the bed, she pulls my head trying to get me deeper.

Her hips shake while they are coming up and down on the bed. I insert a second finger in her pussy and the next time my tongue touches her clit, she explodes.

"Aw fuck, suck my pussy, oh shit, fuck," she cried out.

She lay there limply, savoring the aftermath of her orgasm.

"Lay in the center of the bed for me," she asks after her recovery.

I lay their longways on her bed, on my back. I can feel her hard nipples brush against my leg while she makes her way up my body. Her hand circles around my cock, while she engulfs the head with her hot mouth. Taking her time, she sucks on the crown, twirling her tongue just under the mushroom head.

"Oh Tammi, that feels great," I exclaimed.

She pulls off with a pop, licking her lips.

"Mmmmm," she looks at me and smiles. "More of that another time, I want your cock in me."

She slides up the rest of my body, trapping my cock between us. We kiss with wild abandon. She knows what she wants, I feel her grab a hold of my cock and hold it straight up. Pressing my cock against her wetness, she slides it back and forth gathering her juices. At her entrance, she centers my cock on her opening and pushes down. Burying my shaft in her, our hips meet.

I reach up for her tits, one in each hand as she leans toward me. This makes me feel like I am supporting her entire upper body with my palms. I can feel her nipples, like little steel points, digging into my palms. She starts moving her hips up and down.

I can feel her strong muscles gripping my cock, while she pushes and pulls on my body with her hot pussy. Starting out slowly, she increases her movements. I can feel her wetness increasing, a slight drop of moisture traveling down my balls, falling on the bed.

The sounds of heated sex fill the room, our thighs slapping together. Her moistness now starting to wet the bed beneath us. I grab her ass with both hands pulling her deep onto my cock. I am pushing up as she pushes down. She goes into overdrive, her hips rapidly driving up and down, while very little of the rest of her body moves.

She slams her hips down against my groin, holding there, while her orgasm overtakes her. I feel a hot wetness flood my crotch, as she squirts her woman juice all over me. As she comes down out of the throes of her orgasm, I start pumping up rapidly into her.

I won't last long, almost at my peak. One last thrust while I empty my balls into her waiting pussy. She collapses onto me while I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. We are both breathing heavily while we come down from our orgasms.

"Geez Tammi, trying to kill me," I ask jokingly?

"Oh that is just a sample of what to expect if you move in with me," she looks at me with her snide grin.

******

After a few weekends of looking, my time is running short. I need to find a place and quickly. I am contemplating moving in with Tammi, but fear it may be too soon in our relationship. After the last couple weekend spent together, I realize I am happy with us spending time together and never want to leave.

I accepted her offer to move in. We just finished moving my stuff Friday night. Its Saturday and Brad and Jill are having their party tonight. Tammi looks sexy as hell tonight, as we pull out of the driveway and head toward Brad and Jill's house. I am looking forward to some fun tonight, but looking forward to even more after the party. Tammi will be worked up and I will be the lucky recipient!

The End

rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers
12