Swinging Quickie

Story Info
Kim swings with her husband as they fuck a young stud.
1.6k words
4.04
119.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martins
Martins
499 Followers

Most people think that if a couple has sex with another person or couple then it must have been the husband's idea first. Well, they don't know my wife Kim.

Our marriage was nakedly honest from the beginning. She told me about her lesbian experimentations in college and I confessed of my same sex fantasies as well. She'd actually ask me if she could fuck a guy while we were dating just because she wanted the sex with the guy but she didn't want a relationship with him.

And if I'd mention a girl was cute, she'd tell me to fuck her; just let her know the details. Actually, she wanted to watch but it was the other girls that had a problem with that.

So Kim and I had this unusual but solid relationship from the beginning. We hid nothing. The adage that if you love something set it free; if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was; could be the motto of our relationship.

After we got married, Kim suggested we try swinging with other people. In college, it was just a few flings on the side and we'd compare experiences then fuck like animals afterward.

We wanted to keep it simple at first. Kim had this fantasy of a threesome. She wanted two guys. Now, I'll admit my first time at a swing club was an eye opener but not like you'd imagine.

I thought I'd see people fucking all around with abandon and groping. But it wasn't like that at all. These folks were very respectful and the very few times they wanted to touch my beautiful wife, they asked her permission and mine as well.

It was at one of these swinging parties that we met Chris. He had one of those movie star chiseled jaw lines and chest muscles that bulged his shirt. He was a few years younger than Kim and I but he couldn't take his eyes of her. And to see her you'd know why.

Blond hair, deep blue eyes and her aerobic instructor physique were just accessories. Kim had full breasts that strained against a tight white sequined dress that night. It was a tight, form fitting design and left little to the imagination. It revealed her tightly toned ass nicely.

I'm a martial arts instructor by profession and Kim looks nice on my arm. To keep up with my school, I worked out regularly and Kim loves my hard biceps. She says they complement my hard dick.

Chris and Kim hit it off from the beginning. It was unusual to find a single guy at a swing club but I could see why they let him in. He was nice looking and new to the scene like us. But he was just what we were looking for.

Now if you go to a club like that; everyone knows why you're there so it cuts through a lot of trivial verbal foreplay. We liked Chris; Chris liked us. After that it was pretty much a matter of where and when we were going to fuck him, not if.

The where was our hotel room not far from the club. The when was after just a couple of drinks and conversation to get comfortable.

"Hey Chris, would you like to come over to our hotel room?" I asked.

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" He got straight to the point. Ground rules are important when you let another person in your bed.

"My wife wants to fuck you." I said over the music.

"I'd love to fuck her." Chris smiled his eyes never leaving her breasts.

"Are you bi-sexual or straight?" Kim asked.

"Does it matter?" Chris said.

"I want two men to fuck me and we don't have many ground rules. Whatever happens, happens." Kim told him.

"Sounds good to me." Chris grinned.

With the rule that there weren't any rules we headed for the hotel. I'd like to say we had a lot of stimulating conversation and sat around working up to our goal. But to be honest we all just wanted to fuck and as soon as we entered the hotel room Kim started to unzip her dress.

Chris and I fumbled with our shirts and belt buckles while Kim smoothly let her dress glide to the floor and kicked off her high heels. Before he and I could slip off our shirts, she had unsnapped her bra to free her breasts and peeled off her thong underwear with no pretense of a strip tease.

The sight of my beautiful wife naked encouraged Chris and I to rid ourselves quickly of our remaining clothing. Kim snapped the bed sheets back and climbed on the white linen waiting for her men.

As we flung our underwear to the floor, our dicks bounced in unison as our erections had grown quickly either in anticipation of the sex or the view of Kim in her naked glory. Chris climbed on one side of her and I climbed on the other.

I kissed Kim briefly then began sucking one breast while Chris kissed her longer and more fully. I could tell their tongues were swirling in each other's mouths as they kissed.

Soon Chris took his place on her other breast and we suckled like twins to their mothers milk. Kim enjoyed the attention. Two sets of hands explored her body as she rubbed our heads and ran her fingers down our backs.

I fingered her pussy. She was wet. Chris was kissing his way down her toned stomach and replaced my finger with his tongue. Kim closed her eyes and moaned softly. She spread her legs and Chris climbed over one thigh and lay between her outstretched legs. He then began to lick and eat her pussy.

I sucked from breast to breast then kissed Kim deeply. Kim squirmed to the attention Chris was giving her pussy. She grabbed his hair and pushed her pelvis toward his face.

Before long Kim was panting. I lay beside her and rubbed her breasts and watched as Chris sucked and licked.

"Fuck me, Chris. Oh, Fuck me." She pleaded.

He needed no more encouragement. Chris rose from between her thighs and in one swift motion replaced his mouth with his dick. There was no teasing, no savoring the slow penetration of his dick inside a wet pussy; just animalistic desire to plunge his dick inside her.

Had it been a girlfriend; the swiftness would have been too quick for a girl desiring an intimate lovemaking session. But for Kim's purposes, it was perfect. It was the act she wanted and nothing else.

Chris fucked her with abandon. Just like she wanted. He wasn't a lover to her; he was an object of desire. I watched his dick plunge in and out of my wife. There was a sheer rawness in the moment.

His muscles looked better without the clothing. His ass was round and firm. He drove his hips toward my wife and she responded by lifting her hips to each thrust. I could see why he was at the club alone despite his good looks. He was going to cum and real soon.

Sure enough, he grunted without warning and thrust several times purposefully inside of Kim. Then it was over. I knew Kim was just getting warmed up so as Chris pulled his wet dick from my wife; I climbed over her thigh and knelt between her legs before her pussy to replace Chris who simply rolled over beside her, his glistening dick still throbbing with Kim's wetness.

Any other time, I would have taken Kim slowly. But she was building toward an orgasm and I wanted to keep her excitement growing. A tiny speck of white cum appeared at the entrance of her pussy. I pressed my hard dick against it and easily slipped inside my wife; her pussy was engorged with excitement and lubricated by Chris' cum.

As we fucked, Kim began to moan. I could feel Chris' cum squishing inside and soon my balls were wet with his cum. The thought of fucking my wife filled with another man's cum was oddly exciting. Kim groaned louder and her body began to shudder.

"I'm cumming. Oh, fuck I'm cumming." She cried.

My dick twitched. Cum flooded from the tip and mixed with the fluid already inside. Kim tossed her head back and reached over to grab Chris' arm as he watched our orgasm.

It ended as quickly as it began. We caught our breath and I pulled my dick from my wife's lovely pussy. Cum followed and oozed from her swollen flesh.

Kim reached over and grasped Chris' dick and pulled it to her lips. Chris complied and rolled over toward her as she leaned over and sucked his cum off his now flaccid shaft.

It was odd yet sexy. You expect to see a woman sucking a hard dick. But Kim licked and sucked Chris' shining dick as it flopped around on her lips.

Kim's swollen pussy was incredibly sexy as well. I leaned between her legs and kissed it. I had a strong desire to eat her. Tentatively, I licked the mixture of mine and Chris' cum from her, then kissed her pussy fully before beginning to eat her.

We sucked for a while then relaxed on the bed together. It was Kim's first time with two men and I must say the quickest. We learned from this experience and in the coming weeks discussed how we could help Chris become a better lover as well.

Kim had some ideas for next time with Chris.

Martins
Martins
499 Followers