Swinging Ski Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and Hubby slide the slippery slopes.
6.7k words
4.23
59.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived on the slopes late in the morning due to obvious reasons and enjoyed skiing the rest of the day with our new found friends. Dave and I teased the girls about their dirty dancing with Greg and Brad last night. They warned us to be careful or they might go farther with them boys if they run into them again. I could tell that Jill was enjoying her new found sexual freedom but I did not think she was ready to go that far. After skiing we decided to try a different restaurant for dinner that night. This one catered to the younger crowd and was advertising a bikini contest that night starting at ten PM. We made dinner reservations for eight thirty.

The crowd was younger alright on average twenty years younger than us. The place was nearly filled by the time we finished dinner. The guys out numbered the girls at about two to one. Jill and Julie had great fun teasing us by pointing out he good looking ones and wondering how big their dicks were. I had begun to wonder if my earlier assumptions concerning what Jill might so was accurate. After consuming two bottles of wine most of which was drunk by our wives, I began to think that anything was possible.

“Oh well” I thought, “this is what you wanted just kick back and enjoyed it while it lasts.”

I was smiling with that thought when Jill asked, “what are you smiling about?”

“I was just thinking about how sexy you are and how lucky I am to have you.” I replied.

She looked at me kind of funny and said, “thank you, that is a nice thing to say.”

Just then the waiter brought over another bottle of wine saying that it was compliments of the Greg and Doug. There was a note with it that asked if Jill and Julie were going to be in the contest. If they would enter, in their opnion, they would surely win. After drinking three quarters of the bottle our wives decided to go find Greg and Brad to thank them for it and tell them that they were not going to be in the contest. They were gone for about thirty minutes when Jill came weaving back through the crowd with the boys in tow. She told us that these boys were wicked and had plied them with more drinks trying to convince them to enter. After seeing the other contestants and being high with drink and complements Julie had entered. The bar had a selection of bikinis for the contestants to wear. Jill had helped Julie pick out the one she was going to use. When we asked her how Julie looked.

“I can’t tell you but I think she is going to win.”

We exchanged small talk for the next several minutes until the MC announced the contest was going to start and asked if their were any other ladies who would like to enter. The prize was a new set of skis, bindings, poles and boots worth close to one thousand dollars. He announced that anybody to wanted to sign up could see him between contestants. He then introduced the first contestant. Each girl would mount the small stage and would have one musical number to display her suit.

After the third girl was done he said that he now had ten contestants which was the limit time allowed. As each girl displayed her self the crowd got louder and louder. The contestant were becoming more and more suggestive. Julie was the eighth one to mount the stage. I heard Dave suck in a surprised breath as he saw her. Julie was wearing the smallest suit I’ve ever seen. It was yellow with black dots on it. She turned slowly around as the music started showing us what the suit covered. Not very much, a small patch between her legs and silver dollar sized patches covering each nipple all tied to her body with strings. The crowd went wild as she strutted to he sounds of ‘the itty bitty tennie weenie yellow polka dot bikini’. She was squeezing her breasts and spreading her legs sexually displaying her body much to the delight of the crowd. The applause was thunderous when the song ended. The next two girls were good looking but clearly shaken by Julie’s performance.

The announcer invited all the girls back on stage for the judging. He stood behind each one and asked for the crowd’s votes. After narrowing it down to three finalists of which Julie was one, he said that in order to get a fair judging he would play one more song allowing the three finalists to campaign for their votes. As the music started and the girls started moving to the beat the crowd took up the chant, “take it off.” One by one the girls took off their tops to the roaring approval of the crowd. All three were getting more and more suggestive as they competed against each other. But the crowd wasn’t satisfied yet. The song was drawing toward the end and the chant, “naked” was growing louder and louder. Julie began to tease the crowd by running her hands down to the ties of her bottom and pretending to pull them, the crowd was loving it. “More, more” they cried. With about twenty seconds left before the song ended Julie looked at Dave who nodded his head. She ran both hands down her sides and grabbed the ties. With a quick pull she was naked. Bang! the crowd erupted, she squatted down and leaned back on her hands spreading her legs and pumped her naked pussy at the crowd. The song ended and the MC rushed on to the stage grabbed her hand he named her the winner then hustled her back stage before he or she got busted.

As the MC was guiding Julie of stage I saw his hand cupping her ass. I turned to Dave and saw the look in his eyes and the big smile on his face. He pointed toward the stage

“That’s my wife.”

I gave him the thumbs up sign

“She did great, you must be very proud.”

“More than you can imagine.” he replied.

Thinking about the time years ago when Jill had danced naked in a amateur strip contest I thought, “no, I can imagine.”

I turned to find Jill looking out the window watching it snow with Greg and Brad standing behind her. She had her head back and was leaning against their shoulders. They each had an arm around her for support but their outside arms were in front of them. The darkness outside the window caused the glass to reflect their image back toward me. By moving a little to the side I could see their hands. Brad who was on the left had his hand under her shirt and was playing with her braless breasts while Greg had his hand down the front of her pants. From the way his hand moved under her pants I could tell that he was finger fucking her. Glancing at her face it was obvious she was enjoying their touch.

“Now that is something I would like to see Julie doing.” Dave said over my shoulder.

I watched Greg’s hand begin to move faster and Jill’s hips begin to twitch.

“She’s going to cum.” Dave said.

Sure enough she stiffened for several moments as Greg’s’s’s hand continued to stroke her and then she sagged against them. I moved to their side.

“Having fun guys.”

They jerked their hands out from under her clothes and pulled away from her so fast that I had to move quickly before she fell.

“Hi there good looking, what’s happening.” she said.

I looked at her and could see that she was very drunk

“It looks like you were.”

She looked at me sharply and seemed to sober up some saying, “what’s the matter are you jealous?” I smiled.

“A little but that is the price I don’t mind paying to be married to a sexy woman like you. Was your orgasm any good?”

“I’ll say! But I’m still horny and I think I’d like that orgy now.”

Then she looked me straight in the eye saying

“But only if you are with me and are one hundred percent certain that you love me and will love me afterwards.”

“Of course I love you and nothing is going to change that. What made you ask such a question?” I responded.

“Because I am feeling very horny and am willing to do almost anything and anybody, but I was afraid to let it all hang out for fear of what you might think.” she said.

“I understand and I am certain I will love you with your hair up or down. What about Julie and Dave?”

“We have already talked about it and are on the same wave length. Is she back yet?” she responded looking around.

“No. She’s not”

“Then she’s getting laid in the back. Let’s go get Dave and find her. Oh by the way we have been invited to a party at Brad’s condo tonight. There is supposed to be five or six people there mostly guys.” she continued as she guided me across the room to Dave.

She stopped long enough to tell Dave to follow her and was off again headed for the back of the bar. As we threaded our way through the crowd I related the conversation with Jill to Dave. He looked pleased when I told him that the girls wanted to go to the party and that Julie was probably getting fucked right now. We followed Jill through a curtain that was marked private and down a short hall. We came to a door marked office that was slightly ajar and could her the rhythmic sounds of bodies slapping together. The sounds were accompanied by the moans of two people one of which was Julie. Pushing open the door we saw her bent over a desk with the MC behind her burying his seven inch cock in her pussy over and over again.

“Hey, this is a private party.” the MC said.

“It’s ok,” Julie said, “hi honey how are you doing?”

Dave stepped forward un-doing his pants, “fine but not as good as you I see.” as he presented her with his cock to suck.

Jill and I just stood back with me behind her and watched for the next ten minutes while Julie got fucked from both ends. I did slid my hand down under my wife’s pants and finger her to another orgasm. When they were done the MC gave Julie a voucher good for the prize she a won. She got dressed and we headed for Brad’s condo.

It took us about ten minutes to walk to the condo. As we were walking I was thinking how weird it was to be walking in the snow and thinking about my naked wife who would be shortly fucking a bunch of different guys. I couldn’t believe how excited I was. We knocked on the door a few times but no one came. We were about to give up when the door opened and Brad was standing there in a towel dripping wet.

“Oh wow, you came, great, come in, we are in the spa out back.” he said opening the door and showing us were to put our coats.

“Want something to drink.” he asked.

After getting us a drink, which was very strong, he invited us out back to meet the others. He had a big propane heater going full blast next to the tub so the air with in ten feet of it was nice and warm. There were three other guys and two more women in the tub. One of the girls was sitting on the edge while one of the guys ate her pussy when we came out.

“It’s the winner.” one of the guys said when he saw Julie.

Dave introduced us but I forgot the names they are not important anyway. What happened to my wife is, so that’s what this narrative will focus on. Dave and I did do a tag team on the two girls but we spent most of our time watching our wives fuck Brad and his friends until their cocks wilted. Here is what happened.

After Brad introduced us, we went back inside to undress. Brad had dropped his towel by then and after watching Jill and Julie undress was sporting a semi hard seven to eight inch cock. I later found out that his was the biggest of the bunch. The smallest was about six inches slightly smaller than yours truly. He asked Jill if he could freshen her drink before going outside. I noticed some pot on the end table and asked if I could roll a joint. Dave and Julie went outside and got in the tub. While I was rolling the grass I could hear Brad telling Jill how sexy she was and how horny she had made him at the bar. She responded by telling him that the feeling was mutual. After I lit the joint I heard my wife moan.

“Ah it starts.” I thought.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jill laying on the table with Brad between her legs licking and sucking her pussy. His cock was now fully enlarged and ready for action. My cock was starting to respond in anticipation as I offered the joint to my wife. She took a deep drag and held it while looking at me. Brad must have hit the right spot, the smoke came out of her with a long sigh as she grabbed her legs and pulled them up giving him better access. I leaned against a counter smoking the joint and stroking my cock just watching them.

Brad continued licking her for a few moments more as Jill’s body began to respond. Deciding that he could not wait any longer her stood up and lifted his cock to her opening.

“I’m going to put it in you now?”

My wife looked at me, at him and then his long hard cock poised at her entrance

“please do.” she replied spreading her legs a little farther.

With his hand on his cock he rubbed it up and down on her pussy a few times, then began to push it in. Jill was watching him as the first four inches of his cock slipped into her. When the rest slid inside her, she lowered her head and raised her hips to allow him full penetration. I saw his hips flex to plant himself deeply in her and press forward holding himself in so both of them could adjust. Her hips moved up and down on him in a grinding motion signaling him that she was ready. He began to slowly fuck her using long easy strokes. As his speed increased so did her breathing. Her breasts were bouncing on her chest with each stroke. They bounced faster and faster as he began to drive his cock into her pussy. His butt was tightly clenched as he tried to control his urge to cum. Suddenly he let out a cry and pulled himself out of her

“Damn you are tight and hot but I don’t want to cum yet.”

She just smiled at him while stroking her clit with her finger.

“Come on big boy, put it back in there, I want to cum for my husband.” she ordered him.

Brad glanced at me, seeing my smile and my hard cock, lined his up again.

“Ok pretty lady, it’s time to fly.”

Putting her legs over his arms he grabbed her butt pulling it forward to the edge of the table and forcefully slid his cock all the way into her. My wife grunted and moaned with his sudden penetration of her and sighed as he began to fuck her. They grunted and groaned together for the next ten minutes as he alternately slammed into her then slowed, then fast, then grind, then slam. Jill was wide eyed with pleasure as she allowed him to use her pussy. I moved to her side and began to stroke her breasts. She turned toward me but her eyes were not focused. Suddenly her body tensed and her eyes rolled back in her head.

“Ahhhhh! Will, he’s swelling, I’m cumming, ahhhh!”

Her cries were matched by Brad as his cock erupted inside her. Brad fell forward on his hands breathing hard with his cock still twitching deep inside her pussy. My wife was a rage doll, limp in the aftermath of their powerful orgasms.

“Damn, I’ve never had a fuck like that before, you are amazing.” Brad said to Jill.

“The feeling is mutual,” she replied.

“Do you want to use that or are you just a watcher” a feminine voice whispered in my ear.

I turned to see the blond who was being eaten when we came in, standing there looking at me.

“Are you offering to take care of my inflated condition?” I asked.

She nodded and walked over to the table saying to Brad and my wife,

“Why don’t you guys relax in the spa while we use this table.”

Brad helped Jill off the table and as my wife walked past me, she stopped and gave me a kiss.

“Enjoy.”

I turned to the table to find the girl in the same position my wife was just in. Standing between her legs I took a minute to admire her body. She was young and firm with a completely hairless pussy. Pushing a finger into her I found her wet and her moan told me that she was ready. I stroked her pussy and clit for a few minutes while exploring her large breasts with my other hand and mouth. I think she had a small orgasm while I played with her.

“How old are?” I asked.

“Nineteen” she replied.

I positioned my cock between her legs pushing them far apart before starting to push into her.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, I love the feel of a cock in my pussy, fuck me hard, I need to cum, please.” she said as she scooted toward me.

I slid into her and began to fuck her very tight pussy. I wondered how long I would be able to last in such a hot tight pussy. Three minutes later I could feel the cum starting to boil inside me. Pulling out I grabbed myself and was barely able to control the urge. Once I had things back under control I knew that I was good for at least another ten minutes providing I didn’t push it. Her hairless pussy had a unique velvety feel and my cock was in heaven. Once I was back inside her I began to stroke her clit as I fucked her. Her moaning increased and her body began to tremble. A few minutes more and I was rewarded with the pleasure of seeing and feeling her orgasm.

“That was beautiful” I told her.

She smiled and said, “thank you, can you do that again?”

“I can sure try.” I replied.

She nodded as she grabbed her legs pulling them back almost to her chest and spreading them wide

“Please try hard.”

I held the edge of the table and leaned back changing the angle that my cock would slide in on. I hoped to bounce the head of my hardness off her g-spot. I began to fuck her while watching for her reaction. After about a dozen strokes altering the angle slightly each time I was rewarded. Her head snapped up and she looked at me funny

“Wow that feels great, do it some more.”

“Ok that’s the spot.” I thought.

I began to fuck her harder and harder aiming to the spot. Three minutes later her pussy clamped down on me as she came again.

“Damn, this is fun. I guess us old guys can still teach the young ones a few tricks” I thought.

I kept on slamming into her as she came on my cock. I figured that it would take her several minutes to cum again but I was wrong. After that one, she had another one, then just as I lost control a third one rolled through her which was the largest. It was like watching three waves wash ashore one after the other each one larger than the one before. She later told me it was the first time in her life that anything like that had happened.

The girl and I spent the next several minutes smoking the rest of the joint. After collecting ourselves a drink, we moved into the other room and stood by the sliding door leading out on the patio. Jill was sitting in the tub between Greg and another guy while Julie was being fucked by a guy with Brad watching. Dave was buried cock deep in the other girl. They all appeared to be having fun so we just watched from the warmth of the condo. Ten minutes later the two couples finished and settled back into the spa. The two guys with Jill climbed out with Jill and headed toward us. We met them at the door with a couple of towels which they grabbed as they went by heading for the garage. I turned to the girl asking where they were going. She told me that Brad had installed a sauna in the garage. She decided to return to the spa while I headed for the garage. As I approached the sauna I could hear Jill

“That tickles, be careful.”

“What the hell.” I thought opening the door.

There were two padded benches along each wall and Jill was sitting slouched against the wall on one side with one leg up on the bench. One of the guys was holding her other leg up and out. The other was crouch between her legs but I could not see what he was going. Stepping to the side I could see my wife’s pussy was covered with some white foam and the crouched guy was shaving her pussy completely bald.

“Hi honey, like it.”

She asked as the guy finished.

“I think it looks beautiful. All it needs is a tatoo of a pussy cat with the words ‘enter here’ written under it.” I replied.

The guy between her legs said, “cool” “great idea” came from the other.

“I don’t think so.” from my wife.

I shrugged my shoulders, “it was just a thought.”

“I don’t think any man will have problems figuring out where to enter, do you guys?” Jill asked.

12