Swinging Tales Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets wet over lesbian story.
1.1k words
3.96
65.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sandy and I (Brett) are both forty five years old and had been contemplating swinging for many years. We both agreed that we would wait until the kids had left the nest before we pursued any of our fantasies.

I am handsome I guess, well I have been told so anyway, with an average build but Sandy is as very sexy girl. She has been since the day we met and is still now at forty five. I have always said that I was very lucky to have her. Her face is both pretty and cute with pronounced little cheeks that light up when she smiles. She only stands at five foot she has short blonde hair with luscious size C breasts, sweet bum and super hot legs on a trim figure.

I am the more sexually charged of the two of us however Sandy was the first who showed interest in swapping 25 years ago. It was the day after my bucks and Sandy's Hens night. We each had big nights, got home at early hours and gone straight to bed with the intention of getting some sleep.

Sandy told me a little of her night and asked me of my night.

"Yep it was a good night. We started with a pub crawl at The Rocks in Sydney ,a night club at Kings Cross and eventually at a strip club".

"What was it like in the strip club? I've never been to one." she asked

"It was a bit of a dive but the girls were pretty hot."

I continued telling her a bit about the shows and how the girls got the audience to um...participate.

"Oh and two of the girls put on a lesbian show." I said

Sandy's eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "Tell me about the lesbians".

Sandy had never mentioned any interest in girls. At the time of the conversation she was in the army and had two lesbian army friends. Although I had mentioned an interest in them Sandy had just laughed it off.

Before I even started telling her of the lesbian stripper show she reached under the covers and peeled her panties down.

I told her how they came out onto the stage and both embraced in a passionate kiss. One was wearing just the tiniest pair of yellow panties while the other had on a black G-string. The girl with the black G-string motioned for the other more petite girl to lie on her pack. She then proceeded to lick the girls pussy through her thin yellow panties. Yellow panties was bucking wildly so the girl then moved her panties aside and inserted two fingers.

Sandy was breathing so hard that she could barely get her next words out.

"W...what were their tits like? ohhhh fuck. I've got threeeee fingers in my cunt. Fuck...tell me were they nice?

"Yes they were awesome. The blonde with the yellow panties had tits about the same size as yours and the brunette had a smaller set. She kept pinching her own nipples while she fingered and licked the other girl."

That was all Sandy could take. "Ohhhhhh fuck meee, quick shove your cock in me Brett. Pound me fuck...ing pound me."

I immediately stopped talking and as I was told. I got on my knees in front of Sandy and placed the head of my cock at the biggest and wettest mess that I ever could have imagined. I rubbed my knob only sightly in and around her entrance.

Sandy looked hard into my eyes like she was possessed. "Fuck my fuckhole now. D...don't t...tease it just fuck it or I'll have to go and find someone, male or female that will fuck my hole. Now fuck my cunt"

Sandy then grabbed my arse and pulled me in. At the same time she bought herself onto me. Her legs then crawled up my body as a means to get as much of me in as was possible. She had impaled herself on my cock.

"F...fuck your slut, fuck me, fuck the shit out of me. I want to lick some sluts cunt. I w...want to lick a cunt. T...tell me more about the strippers."

This was a new side of Sandy that I had yet seen. She was the wettest I had felt her and all due to hearing about lesbians having sex. I pounded her hard while continued telling her what I had seen the two strippers do to each other.

Both girls got fully naked. They sat on the stage floor facing each other, legs entwined, kissing again. They both then got onto their sides, lined their pussies up on each others and started grinding. They were both grinding and bucking and I swear you could hear the wet smacking sounds from where we were sitting.

Sandy was at the brink of what was probably her fourth orgasm. "G...grind me, fucking grind me you f...fucking slut"

I looked at her. It was that stage. Sandy's eyes were closed tight. Although I was pounding my cock to her like a piston, withdrawing within a whisker of leaving her body and ramming it back in. She was on that stage with one or both of the strippers.

Sandy was loving it and so was I.

I shot with a blast that Sandy said she had never felt harder then any before, from me or any other...and lots of it. Sandy shuddered, she pushed me away to give herself access to herself. Sandy has small hands which easily enabled her to do this next surprisingly sexually charged and exotic act.

Sandy was so wet and still sexually charged that she whipped both her feet up over her ears and shoved her fist into her sloppy hole, grabbed a handful of our mixed juices and fed it to herself and again and again. The third time she left her fist in there and started pumping.

Sandy's gorgeous face with those pronounced little cheeks looked up at me and with a trembled whisper she said "S...suck my nipples."

I sucked her nipples and watched her fist herself until I myself got hard again. She saw this "O...on m...my face", she said

I got on my knees just in time and exploded wad after wad of cum in her face and hair. Sandy opened her mouth and grunted her wishes for the final gush of semen to be shot in her throat, she swallowed as she herself exploded in a final shuddering orgasm.

Later we talked about her closet lesbian desires. Those I will relay in the next story.