Swinging with Abigail & Lindsey

Story Info
A sex filled day with my girlfriend and her best friend.
4k words
4.42
22.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
788 Followers

The story below is a work of fiction. Any feedback or suggestions are encouraged. Big thanks to BlackStallion21 for editing.

*****

I've come to terms with my girlfriend not being that smart. Is it frustrating? Sure, but I'm not going to break up with her. You wouldn't either. She is one of the sexiest women you could ever imagine, and that's a trade off I'm willing to deal with.

Let me describe her for you: Abigail is 5'9, 135 lbs with an hourglass shape. She has a 36DD tits and is probably a sex addict. 

The best part about her though, isn't even her, it's her friends. Abigail's friends are mostly just as hot or even hotter than she is, many with comparably large chests and a similar passion for all things related to sex. That's the real reason I'm never going to leave her: Abigail and her friends are swingers. 

So being Abigail's boyfriend means that I get to fuck all of them, and I'm just never going to be willing to give that up. No matter how stupid she may be, I'd be even dumber to put an end to my current sex life.

Abigail lives a very regimented life. She is extremely healthy as she knows that her body is her meal ticket. She doesn't drink coffee, but tends to get a good jolt from orgasms, so every morning she wakes up at 5 am, gets me hard and rides my cock.

Typically she'll cum once or twice before I do. She always makes sure I finish, typically shooting a big load deep into her pussy, but sometimes she'll finish me with a blowjob and I'll shoot in her mouth instead. As long as there isn't any mess, that way I can just drift back to sleep with a smile on my face.

From there she works out. I can never keep up with the new fad work outs she tries, but I know she's always done by 7:30. That's when she wakes me up for the day with a nice blowjob. She needs her post workout protein and likes to swallow my cum. If it happens to be one of the mornings where she already blew me to my first orgasm after our earlier fuck session, she'll give me a good tit fuck, just to keep things different.

By 8, we'll both be in the shower. I soap up her big tits and she scrubs my junk clean. About half the time this ends with me either fucking her again or cumming from her soapy hand job, depends on the time and how horny I'm feeling.

I work just down the street in a pretty laid back office. I like to get in early to get my work done so that I can be sure to take my lunch break. Unless she's busy, Abigail makes sure to be home by 12:30 to make me lunch. She isn't much of a cook, but after she serves me my plate, she'll kneel down under the table and proceed to suck on my cock until I finish eating. If I don't cum in her mouth while I eat, I like to flip her over the table and fuck her until I cum on her plump ass or in her mouth. Then I'm back in the office around 1-1:30. 

The next four hours are the longest. I'm lucky to not have to work too hard, but by now I'm generally worn out from having 4-5 orgasms already, and it's one of the longer gaps between times I get to fuck my girlfriend. Usually, Abigail will try to be home when I get back so that we can squeeze another quickie in. I'll be tired, but also horny, so generally I'll fuck whatever part of her will get me off quickest that day before taking a nap for a couple hours.

Abigail likes to go out to dinner just about every night. I'll sleep until 8 or so and then we'll hit the town. Abigail is a terrible driver, so I always drive. I complained about it once a few weeks ago and her solution was to give me road head to make up for it. Now whenever we get on the road, it takes about 2 minutes for her to bend over, unzip my fly, and start sucking my cock until I either fill her mouth with cum, or we reach our destination. I've been picking restaurants further away ever since this started.

Abigail could get us in anywhere. She wears very revealing dresses to show her curves and typically low cut dresses to accentuate her cleavage. Mostly we meet up with her friends and their boyfriends, which was good for me because one on one conversation with her gets dry very fast.

Tonight we met up with Lindsey. Lindsey is my favorite. She's a gorgeous blonde with striking green eyes. She's only 5'3, but with a similar hourglass figure, a massive 32DDD chest that's clearly all natural and a love for all things sex.

Lindsey is smarter than Abigail, and she knows that I'm in love with her, same way that I know she's too loyal of a friend to ever let me do anything more about it than our weekly fucks while we swing.

As the night goes on, Abigail barely eats her dinner, and slowly drinks her vodka, just enough to get drunk as she starts teasing Lindsey's boyfriend (Dan) right in front of me. I don't mind, we all know we're swinging tonight and I get the biggest prize in Lindsey, the only question is how I want her.

We all drank too much at dinner, so we decide to call a limo. Things got hot quickly in the back of the car. Abigail was practically sitting on Dan's lap and Lindsey was snuggling up next to me. Her big tits were falling out of her top, I couldn't take my eyes off them even as my girlfriend threw herself at her beau.

Lindsey had begun lightly grazing my erection through my pants. I felt like I could cum just from the sensation of the blonde bombshell's expert touch. 

"I've got a surprise for you." Lindsey looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes. 

"Oh yeah?"

"When we get back to the house... Assuming you don't blow your load by then." Lindsey picked up her pace and looked down at my cock as it throbbed at her touch. Purposely sticking her chest out even further, her deep cleavage was mesmerizing. 

Somehow I was strong enough to last the rest of the ride. When we got to Dan's he immediately took Abigail to his bedroom, leaving Lindsey and I downstairs. Things were getting hot and heavy on the couch; Lindsey straddled me as we made out. I mauled her soft tits and buried my face in them whenever she gave me a chance. 

My cock was begging for release, but before I could get Lindsey undressed, she stopped me.

"Ready for your surprise?"

I nodded as I continued to grope her chest.

"I'll be back in one minute." With that she hopped off me. Even if she was only gone for a second, it felt like an hour. It took everything I had not to grab my cock and finish myself off. I needed to cum.

When Lindsey returned it was worth the wait. She appeared in the doorway of the guest bedroom wearing extremely sexy lingerie. 

"Surprise." Was all she needed to say in her sexiest voice.

I must've been drooling as I starred at her unbelievable body. Lindsey was barely covered in black lace, yet somehow the thin fabric was enhancing her chest, pushing her large natural tits up and out. 

"You just going to sit there and stare at me? I guess I'll just go to bed then." Lindsey turned away and went into the guest room. I don't even remember jumping up and chasing her down, but I was on her in no time.

"AHHH!" She squealed playfully as I picked her up and spun her around in my arms before throwing her down onto the bed as she giggled up at me.

"Come on, baby... Show me that big cock of yours."

I was undressed by the time she finished the sentence, standing before her with my cock at full attention, ready to blast a huge load all over her.

"Oh, baby... He's ready to cum isn't he?" She was speaking about my cock. I guess she could tell how excited I was.

"Will you have enough energy to fuck me if I make you cum in my mouth first?" Lindsey got up onto her knees and crawled across the bed towards me. Her huge tits swaying beneath her. 

Both me and my dick nodded at her.

"Come here." She ordered as she reached out for me and opened wide so I could enter her hungry mouth. 

I watched as my enlarged member parted her perfect lips. Her green eyes looked up at me lovingly as she slowly worshiped every inch of me. 

It appeared on the surface as though she was barely putting any effort into it, but somehow Lindsey managed to create the perfect amount of suction. I knew I wouldn't be long.

I watched her big tits jiggle as she rocked back and forth, taking more and more of my cock with each movement, moaning with enjoyment at my reaction to her abilities. She took me out for a brief moment. 

"I know you want to cum on my tits, but just shoot down my throat for the first one please." Before I could even respond, her mouth was back around my shaft and she was bobbing faster to earn my cum.

"MmmmmMmmmMmmmmmm!" She hummed as she sucked harder and harder.

"Here it comes, baby!" I barely got the words out before I flooded her eager mouth with what felt like a gallon of my cum.

Lindsey was an expert, barely slowing down as she milked my cock with her powerful lips. Swallowing as she continued to bob and suck.

"Holy shit!" I practically screamed before I had to pull my dick away from her. It was too sensitive. 

"Fuck! Fuck that was good." I continued as I collapsed on the bed. My slick cock sticking straight up in the air as Lindsey wiped her mouth and composed herself.

I didn't realize how hard I was breathing. I felt as though as I was floating on a cloud as I recovered. I couldn't feel my legs or really any other part of my body. 

Soon Lindsey was back in view, she wrapped her hand around my cock causing me to flinch in pleasure.

"Good job, baby... Did that feel good?" Her smile was so beautiful as she milked my cock with her hand. "Do you want to suck my titties to get hard again?"

"Mhm." I nodded as I looked down Lindsey's lingerie to admire her cleavage one last time before she freed her perfect jugs.

Lindsey let go of my cock for a minute while she straightened up and reached behind her back to unhook her lingerie. I starred eagerly at her perfect chest, as she released her 32DDDs. They seemed to move in slow motion once set free, jiggling lightly as she removed the thin clothing.

Her nipples were nice and hard. They were bigger than they looked, getting somewhat lost in the massive size of her breasts. Each was probably about the size of a quarter at the moment. 

I was hypnotized as Lindsey finished getting undressed, only coming out of it when she scooted herself up to bring her chest directly to my face.

"Here you go, baby." She said softly as she lowered her left nipple directly into my mouth. At the same time her right hand was back on my crotch to work on getting me hard again.

I feasted as soon as her tit was in my mouth. Sucking hard and biting gently on her nipples as I mauled both of her massive juggs. Lindsey moaned and rubbed me faster as I buried myself between them. I was hard again in no time.

"I want you to fuck me now." She whispered in my ear once she felt I was full size. Nibbling on my ear lobe because she knew it drove me crazy.

Before she could finish I flipped her over on the bed, causing her to make an adorable little squeal and laugh at my sudden burst of energy.

With a full view of Lindsey's body, it was a reminder of how undeniably beautiful she was. Perfectly clear skin with her toned legs, tight abs, sharp eyes and flowing blonde hair, she could've been a model even without her exaggerated sexual features.

Despite being swept into her beauty, I was ready to fuck. I gave her a passionate kiss as I brought my cock to her soaking wet pussy. She returned the passion and began to moan in anticipation. Starting slow, I entered her with the eagerness to just fuck her brains out, but I was strong enough to resist just jack hammering away because more than anything I wanted to feel her climax in my arms.

We've been together enough times that I know what Lindsey likes, I listen to her moans as I penetrate her. Her pussy is perfectly tight and the sensation is unbelievable. If she hadn't blown me first, I'd probably be cumming inside her already.

Instead I take my time, giving her the proper fucking that she deserves, slowly pushing myself deeper and deeper inside of her as she begs me for more. It isn't long before she announces her first orgasm.

It's a small one, but I don't stop, instead I fuck harder, spreading her legs to get myself deeper and prolong her climax. As her yelps get louder, she screams for me not to stop, her second orgasm is close.

I'm not even focusing on myself at this point. My job is to maximize her pleasure. I know Lindsey, she'll more than make it up to me. I reposition myself so that I'm rocking more into her pussy now, creating a new type of pleasure for her and freeing my hands to grab her juicy ass. 

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" 

Rocking faster and faster, I can feel her orgasm getting closer and closer until it's finally released. Lindsey had grabbed a pillow to scream into as she got lost in the pleasure. Without stopping, I reached up and pulled it away from her face. I wanted the whole world to hear how good I made her feel.

By the time she was done, I had repositioned again, this time so I could suck on her tits as I slowed down my assault on her pussy. Lindsey was practically comatose as she recovered. I was almost nervous she wasn't going to finish me off, but about a few minutes she was back.

"Go over to the chair." She commanded with a kiss.

Once our lips parted, and I pulled myself out of her, I was quick to follow orders. The chair was facing the bed and the door to the bathroom, which is where Lindsey went as soon as I got off her.

My cock stood at attention as I waited for my Aphrodite to return. Fortunately, she didn't keep me long, and it was well worth the wait. 

I don't know why I expected Lindsey to return wearing some more sexy lingerie or costume for roleplay. She cleaned herself up a bit, definitely fixed her hair which was flowing beautifully as she strutted towards me, the biggest difference was that she was now wearing a sexy pair of black high heels. She had a powerful, model-esque walk as she slowly approached, knowing 100% how amazing her naked body looked.

Her tits had a nice little jiggle with every step, my dick throbbed at the movement each time until she reached me, with a confident smile on her face, she dropped herself down to give my dick a few sucks just to make sure I was ready before she climbed on me.

Lindsey pressed her tits into my face as she reached behind her to grab my cock and position it so she could lower herself onto me. I immediately thrust up to get as deep into her immaculate pussy as I could. Somehow it felt even better than last time.

With the extra height from her heels, Lindsey's tits were directly level with my face as she rode me. She looked down at my smiling face as she slowly began rocking back and forth on my dick. I was preoccupied with my two hands full of her meaty tit flesh, alternating bringing each of her nipples into my mouth for quick sucks.

Once she found a good rhythm, Lindsey brought each of her hands up to her 32DDD's and lifted them up herself, forcing me to remove my hands from them. She was smiling bigger now as she spread them apart and leaned forward to wrap them around my face.

I still had no idea what she was doing, and was too surprised by the amazing feeling of being completely buried in Lindsey's perfect tits, all while she was still fucking me - now even a little bit faster than before.

At the same time, she has begun lifting her tits up and down around my face, basically giving my face a tit fuck while she simultaneously was riding my dick. My hands now found her ass as I did my best to help guide her pussy.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" She was yelping as she kept pumping. I would love to have focused on her cumming as well, but I was completely out of my own control. The sensation from everything was too much and soon I was cumming inside her without even being able to give warning. 

Shot after shot was deposited deep into Lindsey's pussy as she continued to ride me. At some point, she figured out what was happening, either from the feeling of me shooting inside her, or the sounds I was making while practically suffocating in between her bountiful boobs. I was screaming in pleasure as I finished unloading what felt like an endless stream of cum directly into her. This was the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced.

Lindsey dismounted and dropped to her knees to suck my cock as I finished. I was delirious from the pleasure as she just sucked and sucked, cleaning my softening cock as my body recovered. When I opened my eyes to watch her work, I was surprised that Abigail was the first person I saw. She was standing in the doorway in her satin robe, it was florescent pink and short enough to show off her amazing legs. 

"Are you guys finished?" Lindsey jumped and my cock popped out of her mouth at the surprising sound of Abigail's voice. Even though we've been swinging for a while now, there was a guilty feeling of being caught in this situation. 

"Sorry!" Abigail could see she spooked Lindsey. "I heard you screaming and figured I'd check to see if you were still going."

"Dan didn't last very long did he?" Lindsey was all too familiar with his quick trigger.

The expression on Abigail's face said it all. Upon a longer look, she seemed almost as well put together as she was at dinner; while Lindsey and I had clearly been in the midst of some intense fucking. 

"Do you think you have any more left in you?" Abigail asked with an adorable pout.

Lindsey was looking up at me waiting for a reply, my tired cock soft in her hand as she waited to see if I had anything left.

"I don't know." I really didn't. "I can try though. Come down here and help Lindsey."

Abigail smiled and skipped over to join her friend at my feet. Lindsey laughed a bit at the reaction and held my cock out to offer to Abigail. She didn't hesitate, as soon as her knees hit the ground, she shoved my entire penis in her mouth and started sucking.

She's told me in the past how much she loves playing with my soft cock in her mouth. 'There's just so much more you can do with him.' She's said 'and you can really feel him grow.'

Lindsey helped by untying Abigail's robe as she fellated me, revealing her sexy lingerie to me. 

I had seen Abigail naked thousands of times, but this was new lingerie she broke out tonight. I could almost understand why Dan didn't last very long. It was a combination of black and a deep green. It was lacy and didn't have much fabric, but still did an amazing job of lifting up her already large bust. Which was pretty impressive; when working with 36DDs. My cock twitched in her mouth as I drank in the sight, causing Abigail to double her efforts to get me hard again. She closed her eyes and lowered her head to pump me in and out of her mouth with her hand.

Lindsey had moved behind her after she fully removed the robe and began slowly removing the lingerie while playfully looking at me in an attempt to tease. I shook my head no and summoned her up towards me.

When she came around, she immediately knew that I wanted to bury my face in her tits again. Abigail was working faster and faster, now massaging my balls as well. 

I grabbed Lindsey's ass and sucked on her nipples. My cock still wasn't hard, but I knew at that moment that I'd get there.

Eventually Lindsey went back down to join Abigail between my legs. They alternated sucking my cock and I fucked Lindsey's tits for a few minutes until I was finally hard again. 

Abigail looked incredibly sexy in her new lingerie, so I insisted she keep it on when she climbed up on my dick to ride me. 

While she rode herself to a well deserved orgasm, Lindsey was behind me, rubbing my shoulders and dirty talking into my ears. 

When Abigail came, she collapsed into my chest. "Good job." Lindsey complimented my abilities to get my girlfriend off.

nycperv
nycperv
788 Followers
12