Swinging with Carly

Story Info
Things get more intense, dirtier.
1k words
3.73
49.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers

Carly and I have been having an affair for five months now, and it's one of the most exhilarating sexual relationships I've ever been in. Since we first fucked outdoors in my Jeep in August, we've broken down all barriers and there's little we haven't done. I've noticed changes in Carly as well. She was somewhat reserved when we met, but over time she's become more liberated and sexually adventurous. For instance, I've always closely shaved my genitals. Not long after we started having sleeping together, she began getting regular bikini waxes. This his made the sex even better.

For months, she also admired by stomach tattoo and belly-button ring. Then last month, she got her own small "target" tattoo of a star above her ass. I asked what her husband would think about it, and she said "Who cares, I won't let him see it." We started having occasional anal sex in November, and over time we found ourselves talking about bringing other people into our marathon fuck sessions.

Last weekend I went out with a group of friends and acquaintances to a club. Carly told her husband she was staying with her friend after working late in the city, and came along. We had a VIP booth and bottle service, and some of my friends were snorting cocaine. I never touch that stuff, but I was surprised to see Carly join in. However, I chalked it up to her newfound experimentation. These friends of mine are party people who work in the media and bar business, so I knew there was a good chance of craziness happening. During the night Carly danced frequently with Vanessa, a sexy blonde friend of mine who I fucked two years ago. Carly was wearing a short skirt to show off her incredible legs, and a high-cut top with a belly chain, almost exactly what Vanessa was wearing. They were grinding each other down pretty good for a while, which really turned me on.

At the end of the night, I told everybody they could come back to my place for an impromptu afterparty. Six of us returned there — Carly, myself, Vanessa, my friend Adam and another couple, Jen and Eric. When we got there, the drinks kept flowing and a few of them had coke left. Carly was drunk, and I knew there was a chance I was going to have a three-way with her and Vanessa, who is pretty open-minded and a great fuck.

What I didn't expect was what happened next. Carly and Vanessa started making out with each other on my sofa in front of everyone. It was hot. Then Carly reclined and Vanessa pulled down Carly's skirt, slid down her panties and began licking her pussy while reaching up and feeling her tits. On the other couch, Jen and Eric started making out.

Adam and I watched for a minute before joining in. I got behind Vanessa and pulled down her skirt, gently fingering her pussy as she ate out Carly. Adam started sucking on Jen's tits as Eric went down on her. I'd had threesomes, foursomes, and been at orgies before, but this was the first time with this group. I was a little surprised Jen and Eric seemed so eager, but it was a pleasant surprise.

Vanessa slid up over Carly and sat on her face. I was behind her and harder than a rock, and I stripped my clothes off and started fucking Carly. Adam then came over to us, and stood in front of the sofa so Vanessa could suck his big, black cock. Jen and Eric fucked on the floor next to us. Up until now I thought Carly was the loudest moaner I've ever heard, but Jen gave her a run for her money. She seemed to be in total ecstasy as she looked up to the sofa at the four-person fuck train going on.

Vanessa swallowed Adam's load while Carly licked her snatch. Then she stood up, and Jen, finished with Eric, sat down on the sofa. Adam knelt over her and started fucking her immediately. It was clear Eric was incredibly turned on watching his girlfriend fuck a black guy, and he started masturbating. Carly then got up and took his cock into her mouth. Vanessa came around and sat my lap and rode me reverse cowgirl while I reached around and played with her big tits. All three girls were moaning in unison, the sounds echoing throughout my loft.

After, we moved on to the floor. Vanessa was on her back, and Carly hoisted herself on top of her. Adam then fucked Carly doggy-style. Jen knelt on her knees in front of Carly, who ate her out, and I stood over Carly while Jen sucked me off. Eric got behind Jen and fucked her. It was intense. I came on Jen's face, and below me, Adam pulled out of Carly and came inside Vanessa.

I hadn't come that many times in such a short period in a long while, and we all sort of relaxed in an awkward silence afterwards.

Jen and Eric were the first to leave, then Vanessa, but not before the the three of us shared a kiss. Adam stuck around, and I knew Carly had more ideas. It was close to 5 a.m., but we went up to my bed and got real dirty. Carly straddled Adam, taking his entire cock. Then I stood over them and slowly slid my well-lubed cock into her ass. I had to be very careful, but her ass was so tight it was perfect. Carly was almost incoherent from ecstasy as she took both our cocks — about 20 inches in total length. "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" she screamed over and over, making me worry about waking my neighbors at that hour.

I pulled out of her ass and came all over her star tattoo. I took a shower, and while I was in there, all I could hear was her moans. When I got out, Adam left, and I collapsed on the bed.

"That was a good night," she said.

spoke81
spoke81
4 Followers