Swingsgtock '03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla was up almost as quickly. She looked me in the eyes and left me with a beautiful smile. "Excuse us! And thank you!"

We watched them hurry into their tent.

"See? They're going to be in a compromising position in about three minutes."

"We better give 'em ten."

Their window flaps were still up. And though they zipped the netting shut on the door, they kept the tent door flaps open too. Exhibitionists. Still new at it, but working their way to hard core.

On the spur of the moment Kim hopped off the recliner and knelt in front of me and gave me that smile. She didn't have to touch me to bring my dick to full attention. She licked her lips with anticipation, then oh so gently took it into her mouth.

Just the head at first, sealing her lips around the base of the head and using the tip of her tongue to tickle the end. I watched with growing delight and caressed her hair and cheeks and neck.

She stopped for a quick moment and gave me a wink.

"No sense in letting ten minutes go to waste." She returned her attention to my now raging hard-on. She took the whole length into her mouth and continued to use her tongue to treat my cock like her favorite popsicle. Her head bobbed up and down just a little, then she released it and licked the shaft slowly while she played with my balls with both hands.

I gently pulled her face up and kissed her hard on the mouth and pulled her up with me as I stood. I turned her around and sat her in the chair. I pushed her legs apart against no resistance. She was still smiling. I kissed her deeply again, our tongues loving each other. I bent to her breasts. Her nipples were as sensitive as anyone's. I tickled the tip of her left nipple with my tongue and sucked it with loving care, then did the same to the right. I slipped a finger between her labia and fiddled her clit with a soft touch. She was already wet. She gasped and arched her hips, inviting my finger to go deeper and be busier. Instead I pulled the finger out and replaced it with my lips and tongue.

As always, she tasted as sweet as any honeycomb. I teased her clit with my tongue, coaxing it to swell to full size. I put my lips on it and massaged it, touching the tip with my tongue. She gasped and moaned, but did not come. I did not want her to come yet. We had plans.

She ruffled my hair and said softly, "Hey, look at our neighbors."

With some reluctance I turned around and stood up. Kim took my hand in both of hers. We could see Carla's head and shoulders quite clearly. She was kneeling and her actions and moans stated quite clearly what—who—was between her knees.

Kim stood up and caught my eye. There was that smile again. Hand-in-hand we walked over to their tent and looked into the window.

"Hey, beautiful, mind if we join you?"

Kim added, "Double your pleasure, double your fun."

Carla startled, then looked at us without stopping her movements. Phil was on his back, his hands caressing her breasts. She looked at him for an answer, and answer he did.

"Can you think of any reason why not?"

She looked me right in the eyes again. "Truthfully, I was hoping you'd ask."

We wasted no time in going to the front of the tent, unzipping the net flaps and zipping them back together.

Kim hesitated not one second. She dropped to her belly and kissed Phil full out on the mouth, giving him plenty of tongue. I knew pretty much what she was going to do and the progression. I'd seen it before. And experienced it first hand, of course.

"Mmm. I was wondering if Phil knew how to eat a woman, but I can taste Carla on his tongue. Phil, you and I are going to have a great time."

I devoted my attention to Carla. I knelt next to her on her left and kissed her shoulder while my right hand massaged the top of her ass and my left reached across and fondled her right breast. My kisses moved to her neck and then her jaw while my fingers played with her nipple.

I buried my face in her hair and whispered in her ear. "Carla, can you do a one-eighty on that pole you're sitting on?"

"I'm not sure. It'll be easier to just get off, turn around, and slide back on."

"You'd make me very happy if you did that."

Phil would notice, but not mind. By this time Kim was sitting on his face. I knew he was kissing her thighs and moving toward her sweet spot. Soon he would be tonguing her clit and she would begin to baptize his lips with her juices. His hands were on her thighs near her butt.

I helped steady Carla while she rose up and turned around. She bent down and gave his dick a long sucking caress before sitting back down on it, causing it to disappear into her smoothly shaved vagina. Now we were facing each other. I had one knee in between Phil's legs and the other just outside. She reached out and took my erection in her hand and squeezed it with just the right amount of pressure.

I kissed her on the lips, hard and passionate, and slipped my tongue into her mouth and over those tempting white teeth. When the kiss ended she looked at me accusingly.

"You were eating out Kim just before you came over here."

"Well, yes. We wanted to give you time to get started, but we didn't want to just waste those minutes."

She started to say more but I held a finger to her lips. Then I put my own lips on hers and kissed her again. She seemed to want to taste more of Kim because her own tongue answered. Then I broke the kiss and finally did what I had wanted to do since early that morning. I kissed her breasts, each in turn, lingeringly. I took each of those delectable confections in my lips and sucked and licked them, making them crinkle up into even more appetizing drops of frosting. One palm rubbed one nipple while my mouth made love to the other, and then I switched. She began shuddering with pre-orgasmic tension. I moved to the side a little and moved my left hand down her belly slowly, feeling the softness of her skin and the tender vulnerability of her navel. My hand moved down to the front of her bare snatch. I had no wish to touch Phil's pecker, but I managed to press against her clit's hood and massage it while continuing my devotion to her incredibly beautiful tits.

I moved my lips up to her jaw again, and whispered in her ear.

"Carla, you're laying your boyfriend while he eats another woman. How do you feel about that?"

"It's weird. But exciting, too."

"Have you noticed our audience?"

She looked at one window and then the door. Three or four couples were watching. I could see out the doorway that two couples were masturbating each other as they watched.

"Good. That's why we left the door and windows open. So people could see."

"Carla, you have two men making love to you at the same time. How does that feel?"

"Incredible. I think I love you, Don."

"That's what they all say. It never lasts."

"Let me show you how much. Just back up a little."

I did and she bent forward and down and took my erection into her mouth and started sucking it and caressing it with her tongue.

The change in position changed the sensations for her down below. She gasped, and her attention shifted to her own pleasure. She began humping him vigorously, her eyes squinched shut and her breath coming first in gasps and then in a loud moaning surrender as she came with a shuddering cry of total ecstasy. Phil arched his hips upward and obviously came hard into her, legs shaking and hands clutching Kim's thighs with desperate possession.

His orgasmic spasms must have led to the perfect actions of his lips and tongue because Kim came too with a loud long moan as she put her hands on the pillow beside his head and raised herself up and then down again. I couldn't see it but I knew she was soaking his face with her cum.

Three down, one to go.

When Carla was recovered somewhat I urged her to give her attention to Phil's now declining erection.

"Suck it and fondle it, Carla. Bring it back to full strength."

"I've never blown him before when he was all wet with both of us. I might not like getting a mouthful of myself."

"You won't know if you like it until you try it."

"I'd rather blow you, Don."

I kissed her deeply again, fondled her breasts, and slipped two fingers between her labia. "But we have Phil and Kim to think about. And you, of course. Give it a try. If you don't like it we'll leave it to Kim. But if you don't mind it it'll open a new pathway to your love making. You'll both get twice what you're getting now. Maybe even three times."

Phil had returned to the feast of Kim's honey hole and she was continuing the moaning that expressed her pleasure. He definitely knew how to eat a woman.

Carla turned around and hesitantly tasted his dick with the tip of her tongue. Then she took a bigger taste. And then another and soon she was licking up the cum from both of them and his young dick responded. Very soon it was again pointing straight to the ceiling, quivering with anticipation.

I had moved to behind her and between her legs when she started, keeping my two fingers massaging her clit while my other hand rubbed her breast and tickled her nipple. I slid my fingers out slowly and slipped my erection into her. She gasped as she felt the fullness return to the inside of her vagina and pushed her hungry and ready snatch back against me as she became more enthusiastic with her mouth on her boyfriend's straining cock.

I scooted back a little, pulling her with me and away from his erection.

"Kimmy," I said, "he's ready for you on this end."

With no hesitation she moved her vagina off his face and she scooted down past his hips.

"Carla, help put him into her. It'll be a turn-on for you both." She moved to his side and forward. I fell out but that would only be for a minute. With Kim's snatch poised above his erection, Carla took it lovingly into her mouth and then with her hands guided it into Kim until she had it completely in her.

Phil finally had something to say. "God, that was hot. C, we have got to do that again. I'm afraid I just became addicted to the lifestyle."

"Good, because I know I am." Then she looked back over her shoulder in silent invitation to me to resume my place. I did not disappoint. I eased my hard-on into her eager pussy and pumped it in and out, slowly at first and then faster and harder, almost lifting her knees off the pad with my hardest thrusts. Then I would ease off, going slowly and gently again while leaning forward and fingering her clit or a nipple, and then building up the speed and force again. Her face was very near where Kim was riding Phil's big cock and she saw up close their joining even as she felt my own cock caressing the soft pink flesh inside her vagina.

She looked at Phil and saw him looking at her and at Kim and at me, all four of us fucking with the uninhibited joy that sex was meant to bring.

Carla started to cum again. I could feel the exciting increase in her lubrication and hear the moaning gasps of her breathing. I changed the rhythm of my penetrations, giving her shorter and faster strokes, bringing myself to the edge of orgasm as I brought her.

She tipped over the edge, coming again and yet again, and even once more in a series of shivering multiple orgasms that made her cry out with pleasure.

I pushed her forward a few feet until her face was by Phil's.

"Kiss him, Carla. Kiss him and tongue him and help him to come again."

She did, kissing and licking Kim's cum from his face and lips and then responding to my strokes with another series of overwhelming orgasms. With our change of positions I was now right next to Kim and I turned my face to her and we kissed with unrestrained passion, our tongues thrust into each other's mouths even as the men's poles were thrust into the women's love pools. We both came. I thrust myself as deeply as possible into Carla's eager cunt and ejaculated time and time again, and even then, though finished, I kept at it, my erection barely declining before recovering completely and continuing to give the young woman pleasures like she may have never known before.

She cried out again and kissed Phil passionately and he kissed back as he and Kim came at the same instant, his hips thrusting his big cock up and into her while her pussy juices flooded over his balls and pubic hair and even the tops of his thighs.

Those two were spent, him especially. But Carla and I continued to fuck with no thought of stopping. I slid out and invited her to get on top and she did, Kim helping fit my cock into Carla's cunt and then licking the top of her slit. The girl came again. The whole area probably heard her cries of orgasmic ecstasy and she slid her perfect cylinder up and down my ready piston.

I sat up and kissed her breasts again, tasting and relishing those wonderful milk chocolate drops of frosting on those perfect mounds of sponge cake. She took my head in her hands and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and then licking my lips as she came one more time, forcing my own orgasm to overwhelm me and I shot more cum up into her as I grabbed her tight little ass and held it tight to me until I had drained every drop of my passion into her eager cunt.

I collapsed back down, my erection finally losing its integrity. Kim smiled that smile and kissed me her undying love even as Carla rolled off of me, turned, and gave Phil the same treatment.

Our audience gave us a standing ovation. Kim and I waved in acknowledgement which inspired our two lovers to do likewise.

We four lay there, breathless, voicing short chuckles of pure happiness and trailing our fingers along the skin of one of our partners.

Carla was lying on her stomach, her breasts and belly mostly on Phil while her hips and legs were still mostly on me. I slid out from under her legs, got on my knees, and started kissing and fondling her pretty ass.

Kim pulled herself off Phil's now flaccid dick and joined me. She gave Carla the same treatment on her left cheek that I was giving her right.

It startled her, but she was polite enough not to move away.

"Kim, I noticed that you licked my pussy there when you helped Don enter me. And now this. Are you bi?"

"Mmm. Sort of semi-bi, I guess. I enjoy a beautiful woman once in a while, but only in the company of at least one man. Never just woman-on-woman by ourselves. I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable."

"I'm not sure. I've never been in this situation before and I've already done things I'd never imagined. If you like it, go ahead. It feels nice."

Phil sat up then to see better what was going on. He watched Kim and I kiss and rub Carla's pretty butt cheeks. I gently spread her legs apart and Kim slid her fingers forward to play with the back end of Carla's tired by still wet pussy.

She accompanied that action with words.

"That may be the best thing about having sex—making love—like this. You get loving and affection and tender touching from more than one person. Sometimes I feel sorry for Don. He hasn't the slightest interest in getting touches of any kind from another man. I feel he's missing out on a lot. But that's his preference."

"That's one of the things we talked about before we decided to come. The documentary made it pretty clear that woman-on-woman was at least available. Phil's like Don. No interest in another man. But he thinks watching two women get it on would be hot."

"It is," I muttered as I continued to kiss and lick Carla's backside. I'd kiss my way down the back of her thigh to her knee, take a lingering feel of the top of her calf, and then kiss my way back up to her butt. I could feel the Viagra earning it's money.

But then my beloved called a halt, reluctantly, with the declaration that she had to pee. Carla declared a similar requirement. Declaring the fact must have made it immediately urgent because they were suddenly desperate to get out the door and into the porta-potties down the road. I resignedly admitted to the same need and followed them out, then had to wait for one of the three to be available. A tall pretty blonde emerged from the third stall and nodded me a smile as she walked past. Then she stopped only a short step away.

She gave a friendly tickling caress to my shoulder and arm.

"Quite a show back there. If you and your wife are available later, just call out. My name's Diane." Then she turned back around and walked away. Long legs, long body, small breasts, and an award-winning ass. I'd file that invitation in my memory. When I came out of the potty Kim and Carla were waiting. Phil was using one of the little huts.

"Anybody have any idea what time it is?"

No one did, and yet Carla had the perfect answer.

"Yes. Time to get something to eat. I'm starved."

"Of course you are!" Kim put her arm around C's shoulders like a big brother. "We didn't give you guys time to eat this morning. Not food, anyway. We better get something going for all of us. Who does the cooking for you two?"

"Neither of us really cook," Carla apologized. "We just nuke stuff or cook out of cans. We both work so we don't have time and neither of us really knows how."

Kim and I don't spend a lot of energy on lunch when we're camping. Breakfast and supper received strong efforts, but lunch was like a quickie. We grilled eight hotdogs and opened a bag of chips. Our friends declared it to be quite satisfactory.

Carla and Phil wanted to talk about what we four had done. They were full of questions; they had even more than before despite the fact that they knew as much as we did about our activities that morning. Would we do that again? Could we do more? Did Kim really want to eat her and be eaten in return? Phil asked what it was like to watch two women pleasuring each other and what did the guy do? Just watch, or try to get involved?

We couldn't answer all those questions. Instead, we offered some suggestions and insights. I started, but Kim and I easily supplemented each other's commentary.

"First, I do want to say that I hope we can do that again. If you'll join us while we're having sex this afternoon or tomorrow morning we can do an encore, with the script reversed and maybe a rewrite or two."

"Not tomorrow afternoon?"

"Sorry, no. We have a date with some old friends."

They both looked disappointed, almost hurt. Kim tried comforting them.

"Hey, don't be like that. You mentioned getting into the lifestyle. One thing that doesn't belong is possessiveness or jealousy. It's normal for two people that experience great swing sex for the first time to want to attach to that first other couple. But it's not a good idea to expect exclusivity, especially with a couple that's been in the lifestyle for some time."

"That's right. I suggest you wander around and get acquainted with a few other couples and find at least one other you'd like to get to know better. With the audience we had, you'll get plenty of offers. No one needs to know that was your first time, but there's no harm in admitting it either."

I turned to Kim. "That reminds me—I got an invitation from that tall pretty blonde in that tent across the road."

She looked over that way and sure enough, Diane and her boyfriend or husband were catching some rays.

"Hmmm. I've been interested in those two since I saw them." She turned to Phil and Carla. "They're about your age. You might think about getting acquainted. We probably have enough room in the tent for a six-way."

The two still looked a little bummed. Kim knows how to fix that.

"Stand up, everybody," she said as she followed her own instruction.

We all stood. Four nude sex-loving people that had fucked like crazy not that long ago. The remnants of that sex were still evident on our groins and thighs. Kim went to Carla first, hugged her breast-to-breast and belly-to-belly, and then gave her a long slow kiss. Carla froze at first, unsure what to do. Then she relaxed, closed her eyes, and kissed back. When Kim offered her tongue Carla accepted it and offered her own. I guess Phil had never seen anything like that up close and live. His eyes got big and his dick got bigger. Yep, watching two women love each other was a turn-on. Then Kim broke the kiss, whispered in Carla's ear, and turned to Phil. Carla walked the few steps to me and pressed herself against me, breasts to lower chest, belly to hips, and I bent over and kissed her. I waited for her to give me her tongue and when she did I took it in my mouth and sucked on it. She moaned and closed her eyes and hugged me as hard as she could. I didn't close my eyes and watched as Kim and Phil played with each other's tongues. He clutched the cheeks of her ass and she made a happy sound of pleasure as she reached between them and stroked his cock.