Swipe Right

Story Info
A normal guy's life is changed forever when he swipes right.
5.7k words
4.3
158.5k
200

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first all T-girl/Futa story, if you don't count Ch. 5-2 of my black power virus series. I love to get constructive feedback, so don't be shy about commenting. If I get enough positive comments, I may continue the series.

DISCLAIMER: All of the characters depicted in sexual situations are over the age of 18. Do not practice unprotected or non-consensual sex. This is a fantasy where STDs don't exist.

*****

When I look back, I never would have thought I'd live this way. Never in a million years could I even imagine it. I was a normal guy that dabbled in a little kink with my relationships. Every girl I had ever dated seemed to be naturally submissive. It suited me just fine to play the role of the dominant partner, but it never felt completely natural. However, being the submissive seemed completely out of the question. I could never imagine submitting to a woman, except maybe a strong black woman. No one else seemed to have that assertive personality.

I had been single for a few months and mindlessly scrolled through all the pictures and profiles on my favorite dating app when a notification popped up. 'Sasha_T likes you' I read at the bottom of my screen. Every time this happened, I inevitably wonder 'Does it make me look desperate to look at their profile right away?' I usually manage to hold out for 30 seconds.

I was immediately struck by Sasha_T's pretty face. I swiped right to view her pictures and saw a tall, beautiful, light-skinned black woman. She had long, silky dark hair that reached the bottom of her shoulder blades; a bright, wide smile and an enthralling set of green eyes. In one of the pictures, she wore a tight, white tank top and blue jeans that accentuated some beautiful curves.

At this point, I inevitably wondered 'Does it make me look desperate if I send her a message now?' I rationalized that it would take a few minutes to read her profile and craft a proper message. I did the typical thing and wrote a message based on some common interests.

To my delight, I got a reply right away. The messages flew back and forth and we set a date to meet. I couldn't believe that it all happened so fast, so I went back to her profile to find the 'catch'. There had to be something wrong. Everything seemed normal, until I looked under her name and age at the top. 'Transgender' was listed where I normally assumed it would say 'Woman'.

Questions raced in my mind. Transgender could mean a hundred things. I simply didn't know enough to judge. I have never canceled a date in my life. I knew how irritating it was when women flaked out on me, so my word was my bond. Part of me also felt lonely and wanted some simple companionship. After a long debate in my mind, I decided to go on with the date.

...

My heart was racing. I couldn't calm myself down as I waited for my date to arrive. I felt the same nervous dread in the pit of my stomach that I felt as a teenager going on my first few dates. It felt oddly exhilarating. I floated between exhilaration at doing something so completely taboo and questioning my own sanity.

There was no way that I could miss her as she approached. The woman towered over anyone, male or female, walking on the street. Men passing her by didn't know whether or not to be intimidated or turned on. She wore a tight green dress that matched her uncommon eyes. The heels she wore pushed her already considerable height to 6'6''. My eyes couldn't leave her bouncing E-cups as she moved towards me. I could see other guys turning around to check out her equally impressive ass.

"Hi there, you must be Sam." She smiled and gave me an online dating, first meeting hug, except she hugged me with surprising strength and my face happened to be at eyelevel with her tits. She didn't seem to mind practically motor boating me right out the gate "It's so good to meet you."

"Likewise, you look incredible tonight." I complimented. I looked over ever part of her and could see nothing, but a beautiful amazon. We took a walk to the restaurant and for the first time in my life, felt the envious stares of others. Wherever we walked, I seemed to get the same 'she's out of your league' look from people.

I had to look up to make small talk. At 5'10'', I never expected to have to be the one to crane my neck up. I opened the door and pulled her chair out for her at the restaurant.

"Such a gentleman." Sasha smiled.

It was hard focusing on the menu with such a beautiful sight across the table. I was so busy sneaking glances that the waiter showed up.

"Ready to order?" She asked me expectantly.

My words caught in my throat and Sasha piped up "I'll have the NY steak medium rare with the mashed potatoes and he'll have the chicken salad with Italian dressing; house wine, 2 glasses." She handed the menus to the waiter and looked me in the eyes, while trying to suppress a mischievous grin "You snooze you lose, sweetie."

I couldn't help but laugh at the bold move "Wow, OK. You got me pretty good, Ms. Decisive."

"It's just my nature. If I want something, I go for it." She explained. Conversation flowed pretty smoothly during dinner. She took pity and cut off a portion of steak for me. We were having a good time and I practically forgot about her 'special circumstance'. The bill came and I reached for it, but she snatched it, planted her card inside and shot it right back towards the waiter. "I ordered for you, gotta pay too." She laughed.

We took a walk and I felt her hand slip to the small of my back. She led me to a lit pier with a superb view of the ocean, passing ships and the night skyline of a far off city. "I have to say, this turned out to be an almost perfect evening out." I remarked.

"Almost perfect? What went wrong? Or is it because you're with a girl like me?" Sasha looked like she was used to experiencing this kind of treatment. No matter how incredible she became, she'd always be judged as an 'other'.

"I honestly didn't mean it like that. I've never been out with... a girl like you before. You're perfect." I said, while somewhat worrying that I was leading her on.

Sasha hooked her finger under my chin and looked me deep in the eyes. I admired her beautifully rare eye color as she leaned in. She used her fingers to pull my chin closer. I closed my eyes and allowed her to kiss me for the first time.

All thoughts left me as I simply enjoyed her soft lips. I had kissed plenty of girls before, but this felt just like the first time. My heart raced and I felt like I could float away. As fast as it started, she broke away and I just wanted more.

"That's enough for now. I need to get home. I had fun." She cooly turned to go to a nearby taxi.

The car sped away and I felt so confused 'Did I do something wrong?', 'Was it a bad kiss?' I wondered. My feelings were conflicted. On the one hand, I knew I shouldn't be feeling anything for... a girl like her. On the other hand, I was enraptured with her and just wanted to be around her again.

This back and forth played out in my mind for the next few days until I finally received a text from her.

"Hey cutie, sorry I've been busy at work. Maybe we can catch a drink?" The text read.

For days, I've been wondering if it was a good thing that I didn't hear back from her. However, I couldn't deny that I got incredibly excited hearing from her. I thought about it for a moment before responding "Sure, I'm free tomorrow night."

...

I showed up to the nice bar 5 minutes early and found that she was already there. I approached and gave Sasha an air kiss as best I could with the height difference. We sat and she pushed a bright green martini glass my way as she sipped on an old fashioned.

She flashed a smoldering smirk with a hint of mischief "You snooze, you get an appletini."

I held up the martini glass. I hated how feminine martini glasses made me feel, but I drank it all the same. The joke continued as Sasha was always quick to order for me. Three martini glasses later, she slammed a $100 bill on the bar before I could touch my wallet "My treat, sugar." She winked.

This time we made our way to her apartment "Would you like to come up for coffee?"

Normally, I'd be racing up the steps, but I hesitated. I wasn't sure how far I wanted things to go, but looking at the tall beauty broke through my demure attitude "OK, sure."

We went upstairs and I was impressed. Sasha said she worked in a law firm and obviously had all the money she needed. I waited patiently on her couch and she soon came over with 2 small cups. Our conversation continued and she slipped her arm over my shoulder. For some reason, I didn't feel it was my place to make a move. I blushed as she moved in closer. Her warm smile and beautiful eyes made me ready to receive her kiss. She pulled me in with her arm over my shoulder and moved in for the kiss. I got lost in the moment when her tongue slid in my mouth. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Her hands roamed over my back and torso and I eventually reciprocated.

Sasha pulled back and slid her shirt off. Her incredible cleavage was on display in her push-up bra. She saw the approval on my face and moved in for another, more aggressive round of making out. My hands slid up and down her back and I wanted to unclasp her bra more than anything. She pulled back a moment with my bottom lip in her teeth. It hurt a little before she let it go "Do it..." She purred.

I obliged and unclasped her bra. I pulled back and she was easily the most gorgeous topless woman to ever be in front of me. However, the mystery of what was below the waist still made me nervous.

The kissing continued and Sasha got my shirt off. Her hands moved down over my crotch and I could hear a slight giggle.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing, I just have this rule." Sasha responded with the same look of mischief from before.

"And what's that?" I got ready for something sexy or terrifying.

"My rule is... Whoever has the biggest dick, makes ALL the rules." She bit her lower lip looking for my reaction.

I considered myself fairly average, so it was possible that I was bigger than her. At the time, I thought trans women were all tiny. Maybe she wanted me to be in control and I could do what I wanted. I was still a little buzzed and incredibly turned on by the sight of Sasha's tits in front of me "Sounds fair to me."

Sasha smiled and unzipped my pants. She fished out my 5-6 inch white dick and gave it a few strokes. It didn't take much to get me fully hard. She then looked at me "Your turn." She motioned towards her own crotch.

At this point, I wondered what I got myself into. I timidly unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped them. I slipped my hand in and grasped a shocking slab of meat. I tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't fit the zipper hole. I had to pull down the jeans and yank it up. It was only semi hard and already a good 9 inches. I watched in disbelief as the blood flowed into the massive organ. By the time it was done, it was a little over a foot long. The shaft was thick and her balls were bigger than tennis balls.

"Looks like I'm in charge." She smiled and stood up to remove her jeans. My brain barely registered her perfect skin, long legs and glorious ass. She sat naked next to me and the sight of her Amazonian beauty hit something in me. To sum her up in one word, it would be POWER. I felt like I didn't have the right to deny her anything.

I felt her hand on the back of my head and she slowly pulled my face to her angry looking black she-cock. It was a symbol of her power and I didn't protest when she pressed it to my lips.

After a few gentle pushes, I opened my mouth and she easily filled it. She groaned her approval "mmmmm that's right slut."

I had never sucked a dick in my life and felt awkward at first. Sasha allowed me to get my sea legs and didn't push too hard. I tried to think of what I liked and mimicked it. I sucked on the head and moved up and down. I tried to go lower, but sitting next to her on the couch was an awkward position. The smell was strong and musky. She smelled more masculine than I ever would.

"Get out of the seat." Sasha ordered.

I lifted my head and stood up. She spread her legs and I knew what she wanted. I stood between her spread legs and got on my knees. She simply waited for me.

I looked up at the tall, black Goddess in front of me and got back to work. This time I used my hands to stroke what I couldn't suck on. I could grip it with both hands and still have more than enough to suck on. She had a real monster hidden away.

I listened to her moans and felt proud at how well I was doing, considering it was my first time. I stopped sucking and lapped at her huge balls. Her scent was even stronger there. I got back to sucking her head and felt her hands again. This time she pushed down roughly. I felt her go down my throat and couldn't help gagging. She didn't care and fucked my throat. I looked up and Sasha was twisting her own nipple and had her eyes shut in preparation for her orgasm.

She pulled out of my throat and kept the head in my mouth when she shot an impossibly big load. It easily filled my mouth right away and forced me to swallow. I gulped down the thick, salty cream as fast as I could. Those huge balls emptied out into my stomach. I finally pulled away when she finished and gasped for air. I looked up at her and noticed a few drops on her slit. I stuck my tongue out to clean her up.

"Fuck that felt good." Sasha looked happy "I could take that ass now, Slut... But I won't. You know what I am now. You know my rule, so I'm going to let you go home. If you come back, you serve me."

Part of me felt disappointed to be going home, but I did as I was told. I got dressed and went home. The night's events played out over and over in my mind. It was clear that I was 'the woman' in this relationship from the start. The idea of anal sex was scary, but every time I remembered her superior attitude my worries dissipated. I'd never felt so completely inferior to another person in my life. It just felt natural to do whatever they wanted.

It took me a week. Sasha left me completely alone to make my own decision. My heart raced as I texted her to meet up again.

There was silence for hours. My heart raced between despair and relief at being rejected.

Finally an answer "Good." The message simply read.

...

We met up at a nice restaurant. There was no discussion about the previous date at first, but there was an understanding. Sasha was in charge.

The waiter came and I almost opened my mouth to order, but quickly shut it.

Sasha smirked and ordered for both of us "I'll have the chicken parmesan with a baked potato and she'll have the Caesar salad."

The waiter looked confused as if she misspoke, but I knew better. I felt embarrassed, but took it.

Sasha smiled predatorily and rubbed her foot along my leg affectionately "I knew you'd come back. I'm impressed it took a whole week. I don't think this meal will be as filling as the one I got you last time."

Memories of my full belly of hot, black girl sperm came to mind.

By the end of the meal, the waiter knew better than to give me the check. Sasha took it and gave the man a big tip for recognizing her dominance.

After dinner, I anticipated a trip straight back to her apartment but we went for a long stroll in the park. She was in no hurry and maybe even enjoyed the stress she was inflicting on me. Eventually, we sat on a bench simply enjoying the moonlight. I had to look up to see her face and felt so small. I curled up into her shoulder, understanding what women meant when they said they 'feel safe' with their male partner.

Sasha put her arm around me "You're so cute and adjusting so well. I know you weren't this way before meeting me. What about me made you come back."

I really thought about it and finally said it all out loud for the first, but not the last time "You're perfect. You're taller, sexier, stronger, smarter and more successful than I'll ever be. I'd never be with a man, but you're just so powerful. You simply deserve whatever you want."

Sasha looked happy with my answer and kissed me forcefully. At that moment, I was all in. I belonged to her. She broke the kiss "Whatever I want, huh?" She bit her lip and I knew she contemplated something naughty "You're so sweet. I'm going to let you suck me off one more time, before I take your cherry."

She unzipped her dress pants and looked at me expectantly.

I looked around and saw no one "Here? Now?" I asked incredulously.

Sasha licked her lips "I'm not feeling your devotion... Slut." She looked me dead in the eyes. It was obviously time to prove myself.

I gulped in fear, but told myself that no one was around. I stayed next to her on the bench so as not to look as obvious and she didn't complain. I fished out her big black dick again and wasted no time. I wanted to finish as fast as possible to avoid detection. The fear of getting caught and arrested was terrifying and exhilarating. I bobbed my head in her lap and alternated between swirling my tongue over her head and pushing the limits of what I could take in my throat.

I ignored everything around me, but Sasha made sure to pull my head up so I can see a group of college girls that just happened to walk by the vulgar scene. All three gasped and giggled at the sight of me blowing the massive black cock. Two of the girls looked away and walked faster when Sasha made eye contact, but the third bit her lip and took an extra few seconds to stare at Sasha's glorious hunk of meat. She turned to join her friends and Sasha grunted at me "Wish I could get her number. Too bad I'm busy."

That confirmed that she liked women too and a small part of me felt jealous. I worked even harder to get Sasha off. This time she shoved my head down and unloaded deep down my throat. I felt her long shaft withdraw "My place. NOW." She said with authority.

We got to her apartment and she took me by the hand to the bedroom. Her demeanor was softer as she brought me in "Just so you know, you gave such a good BJ in the park that I'm going to go easy on you for your first time. You're gonna be my bitch, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it."

I blushed deeply "Thank you."

Sasha quickly undressed and crawled onto the bed "Na uh... Once we hit the sheets, you'll call me Daddy! Now get undressed."

My hands shook as I took off my clothes "Yes... Daddy."

Sasha smiled "Mmmm that's a good girl." She thankfully grabbed a full bottle of lube and rubbed it all over her quickly-hardening girl cock. She stroked my dick for a moment and giggled "You can touch your little clitty if you ask nicely once I get going."

Her strong arms moved me into position. I knew I couldn't escape if she wanted to force me. She moved behind me. I kept my eyes shut, but could feel her hands on my back. Soon I felt her head teasing and pressing against my opening "Tell me what you want, Slut." She demanded.

I knew it would be painful, but I'd get used to it. I looked back at her beautiful body and demanding eyes "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Please take my cherry."

"After a while, you'll get more pleasure out of your boy cunt than your clitty." She gripped my hips and pressed forward.

I grunted with the invasion and tried to focus on something else. She slowly worked her way into me. She was patient and generous with the lube. Little by little she buried herself into me. I refused to look back out of fear I'd see how much was left to go. Eventually, I felt her go all the way to the hilt and groan "Fuck you're tight."

She started to saw in and out of my sore ass. I buried my head in a pillow and tried to focus on the warmth of her filling me up. I looked back to see her in action. Her torso had beautiful, lightly defined muscle tone. She was on her knees, but still loomed tall over me. Her tits jiggled hypnotically with each thrust.

12