Swipe Right for Grandma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

She stroked my dick and I began licking and kissing the tops of her breasts. She murmured and pressed her tits harder against my mouth.

"I guess I need to explain things," she said in a low, guttural voice. "I knew from the beginning that you were StudPup."

My eyes popped wide open. She gave my cock a squeeze and her fingers fluttered up and down it's swollen length.

"It's just that," she sighed. "I was only meeting dried-up, old men."

I reached up to pull the top of her corset down over her tits and grandma hummed her consent. Her big breasts rolled free and I nibbled on a pair of wide pink nipples. She gave my cock another firm squeeze.

"And then, I thought . . . " Her voice wavered. "Since you had introduced me to online dating and gotten me all ready to go on HookUp."

She paused and rolled her chest back and forth, her tits swaying across my face. I reached up and took one in each hand, gently squeezing and kneading them.

"Oh, baby" grandma gasped. "That's so nice."

I played with her nipples, rubbing my thumbs across them and squeezing both between my fingers. They grew hard and thick and I felt grandma's body tremble.

"I thought." Her voice caught and she paused her cock-stroking. She exhaled and resumed stroking me. "I thought . . . I would tease you. At first."

Grandma slid onto the bed next to me, her fingers still circled around my cock. I placed my hand on one of her big, juicy tits and she pushed her chest against my fingers.

"At first," she continued, looking at me with a smile. Her fingers released my cock and it tented the sheet at my crotch. "Then, things started to get more serious."

She leaned over and her moist lips kissed my forehead.

"Before I knew it," she went on. "I couldn't help myself. Your cute messages and those pictures of your young, hard body. They turned me on so much."

She nodded to herself as she said this.

Grandma rolled on top of me and we lay face to face, her enormous, floppy tits resting on my chest.

"You were a naughty boy." She smiled and nodded again, raising herself up until she straddled my crotch. "Leading an old lady on like that. Getting your grandmother all hot and bothered."

She brushed her silver hair from her eyes and reached down to find my cock.

"It only seemed fair," she continued as she raised her head and gently pushed my dick against her damp pussy. "If you play with fire . . . " She grunted as my cock found its target and slid into her. She lowered her hips slowly and I gasped. "If you play with fire . . . you'll get burnt."

I was rocking my hips up and down as grandma ended her speech with a little whimper. Her plush body met mine in a slow, deep rhythm and we were soon fucking again. I attached my hands to her breasts and squeezed. Grandma looked down at me, her lips pressed together, and ground her pussy onto my cock.

"Yes," she mumbled as she bounced up and down on me. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

We drove ourselves against each other until, with a squeak, grandma suddenly froze, her pussy glued to my crotch. She wiggled her hips and a bright crimson flush spread across her chest and her neck. I jerked my hips upward and pounded away at her. Grandma flopped around above me, her head whipping back and forth, gasping faster and faster.

With a bellow of pleasure, I drove my crotch to the ceiling and grandma shouted in surprise. I erupted like a fire hose and she smacked her hands onto my chest, riding out my climax.

When it was over she collapsed on top of me with her warm cheek resting on my bare chest. A minute or two later, my cock shrank and crawled deliciously out of her wet pussy.

"Now," grandma whispered into the room. "You're mine . . . all mine."

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12