Swipe Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soon worked up the courage to ask "Can I touch my tiny, pathetic, white clitty, Daddy?"

Sasha laughed out loud "Sure thing, Bitch." She growled and fucked me harder.

I shut my eyes and jerked off thinking about all the abuse I'd sustained so far. My mouth and ass had been conquered by this superior being. Who knows what could come next... It didn't take me long to cum a few globs into my hand. I made sure not to stain the sheets.

"Give me that!" Sasha ordered and I awkwardly moved my hand towards her. She took my hand and gave it one big lick to slurp up my seed. "Barely enough for me to taste." She remarked disdainfully "And I produce soooo much for you."

The first fucking felt like an eternity. Sasha finally moved faster and thrust as deeply as possible to relieve herself in my ass. It was a beautiful sound; hearing her using me to achieve her huge orgasm. For the rest of the night, I couldn't stop leaking her cum where ever I went.

She turned to me "So, not the End of the World, right?" Her hand rubbed my shoulder soothingly. She was dominant, but not necessarily a sadist.

I nodded "I'll be sore, but I'll get used to it Daddy." I snuggled my face into one of her tits and stroked her dirty cock.

"Just so you know, I will never suck or get fucked by your clitty. So don't ask." Sasha stated matter of fact.

I was disappointed, but it felt right. Sasha had to have ALL the power. It's what I love about her.

6 MONTHS LATER

I abandoned all my goals and aspirations to move in with Sasha. She makes fun of me sometimes for being her housewife and bottom bitch. I always wake up before her to cook a big breakfast. Sometimes I wear nothing but an apron, but most of the time I wear a skirt. Thankfully, Sasha doesn't like her men looking like women from the waist up (except for sparkly lip gloss). However, she had my lower half waxed and ordered me to wear skirts for 'easy access'.

Once breakfast is ready, I have to wake up Sasha. I had never seen such a strong sex drive in a person. Even after all this time, there's been no 'relationship cooldown'. At a minimum, she needs to get off six times a day. I slide under the covers and try to get her to orgasm without waking her up. She bet I couldn't do it and I try every day.

I inhale her musky, manly scent and suck on one of her overactive black nuts. I worship her dick. Today, I'm too impatient to try and keep her from waking. I deep throat her. The covers get pulled off and Sasha smiles down on me. She can see my sparkly, glossy lips engulfing her to the root.

I pull myself free for a moment "Good Morning, Daddy." I happily stroke her with both hands.

She groans in pleasure and sits up. Her strong arm grips me by the neck and pins me to the bed. She jerks herself and aims at my open mouth and face. This morning she clearly wants to make a mess.

I watch her balls contract and her cum cannon blasts me at point blank range. I close my eyes (I learned that the hard way) and open my mouth wide. I get a mouthful of her thick nectar. I struggle to close it and not lose any before taking a huge GULP. The rest completely splatters my face and hair. Sasha is nice enough to lick the cum out of my eyes, so that I can open them.

"Baby girl, you look so slutty. Don't wash your face until I go to work." Sasha gets up and puts on her robe.

I get up and follow my owner to the kitchen. Her sex drive is matched only by her appetite and she gobbles down enough for two lumberjacks. For the life of me, I have no idea how she stays so fit. I get on my knees under the table and start worshipping her feet with my mouth. Sasha enjoys it, but it's more about the act. It reminds us both of my place. She also loves to remind me of my fall from normalcy "Aren't you getting good at worshipping Daddy's feet? Of course not as good as when you worship Daddy's big, black dick. I can't believe you've never done any of this before meeting me." Her foot moves to the side of my face and presses the other half to the cold ground.

"I couldn't resist. You're perfect. You're taller, stronger, prettier, smarter and have a superior cock. I need you." She loves my mantra and it changed a little over time. She removes her foot and orders me to my feet.

I stand up and she forces me to bend over the table. My skirt rides up and exposes my hairless white boy cunt and she shoves right in. She had me grow my hair out so she could grip it. I gasp as she enters me and pulls my hair back. She makes it fast and hard. I cry out and hold on for dear life as she uses me. She leans over and licks my cum-coated face "Mmm you taste better too." I feel her hot tongue over and over again. She pulls out so that she can cum in a glass for me. That monster dick easily fills the coffee mug to overflowing, even after nutting all over me earlier.

I know what she wants and pick up the glass. "Thank you for breakfast, Daddy" I chug the whole mug of thick black cream. When I'm done, a small belch escapes.

Sasha smiles and rubs my head like a pet "Such a good girl!" She then casually walks into the shower.

Already exhausted, I start cleaning.

Sasha dries off her naked body as she walks back to the bedroom to get dressed. She always looks gorgeous in a suit and I secretly love it when she fucks me, while wearing it. "Bye, bye Sweetcakes. See you tonight." She gives me a sweet kiss and a smack to my ass.

When she's out the door, I feel like I can relax and recover. This is always the hour I take for myself. I clean up, apply lotion (Sasha likes me smelling girly and having soft skin) and eat whatever Sasha left me. No matter how much I cook, I always seem to be left with scraps.

Then I get to work. Sasha is determined to use me as much as possible, so she forced me to start studying to be a paralegal. I can only imagine working at her firm as her personal assistant. I won't have a moment to myself, but it's what she wants. So I study hard.

I periodically check an e-mail account linked to Sasha's account on a fetish website. She created the profile to get women. I soon learned that Sasha prefers women to men, but always has a male bottom bitch. According to her, men are easier to control and deal with. I can't possibly argue against that.

When it came to women, Sasha was a player. Her new dating account was much more overt than the one that ensnared me. At the time, I would have been scared off, but now it was a big turn on. I sometimes like to read over the highlights:

About me: Tall, Black, Alpha T-Bitch, Power Top. I'm the real deal and a horse of a different kind.

I'm really good at: Clubbing, fine dining and of course laying pipe!

What I'm looking for: I'm only looking for BCS white women. No men. I already have a dedicated white fag who knows how to treat his betters.

That last part was both heartwarming and humiliating. I write responses based on Sasha's instructions, but more often than not I delete all the messages that wouldn't spark her interest. I talked to potential women to the point of exchanging numbers. From there, Sasha took over.

The door suddenly opened and slammed shut. I fearfully got up, but it was too late. Sasha sometimes liked to surprise me and see if I'm behaving. She never failed to find something to punish me over.

My mind raced and for a moment I was relieved. I did everything I was supposed to do. I cleaned everything perfectly, studied, ran her e-mail. I saw her staring at something on the floor and my heart stopped... My skirt was carelessly laying on the ground. I replaced it with a pair of boxers when she left.

She looked offended "Samantha! I go through the trouble of picking out a pretty skirt, buying it and gift wrapping it for you. I don't even force you to wear it outside... And what do I get? Not only do you take it off, but you throw it on the ground like garbage!" The skirt of her suit was visibly tenting. My Goddess was mad and horny. She took off her suit. "Maybe I was wrong not to make you show off your pretty skirt in public. Let's play the wrestling game. If I win, I'm going to walk you around town in skirt AND heels. Let's say 2 minutes"

Sasha enjoyed what I thought of as 'the rape game' to show how physically stronger she is. I win if I can keep her from fucking me for 2 minutes. It was usually 4-5 minutes. She must be getting even more confident.

She set a timer. Pushed the button. We size each other up for a moment and I make a mad dash for the bathroom. It's closer to me, so I have a chance of locking myself inside. I pass the threshold and feel a hand yank back hard on my hair.

"Naughty fucking Minx!" Sasha chides me. She casually walks to the bedroom, despite my struggling. I try as hard as I can to loosen her grip, but both my arms aren't even strong enough to loosen one of her hands. She tosses me on the bed and pounces.

In moments she pins me down and licks my face. She laughs when I put all my strength into attempting to get out from under her. She lines her dick up with my ass and continues to play with me "You can't even keep my cock out for 2 minutes." She teases my opening and gently presses against it. She shows how much time she can waste before driving her shaft in deep "Your only purpose is to please me and keep my big balls drained. How does that feel?"

I gasp "I love it. I love being your dumb, white slut, Daddy!" I squirm as she picks up the pace and jack hammers my smaller body.

Her hot cum fills me up and spews out when she pulls out of my battered body. "I look forward to your walk of shame. Also, I've got a date tonight, so set up dinner for two." She laughed.

I can't even expect monogamy as I help her cheat on me. If I could go back and do it all over, I'd stay away, but meeting Sasha opened a door that I can never close. I had my marching orders. This was my life now.

12