Swirl

Story Info
How I came to love black women.
3.6k words
4.46
39.3k
53

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the past decade, the most important thing I have learned is that there is nothing more Beautiful and Sexy in this world than a Strong, Independent and Intelligent Black Woman. Bar None. This is a just a portion of my story as to how I came to this beautiful truth.

I am a typical white suburban male living in the Midwest. Not a bad looking guy. I'm on the slender side. I dress very fashionably. I have always looked young for my age, and now that I'm older, I enjoy surprising people with my age. I look 15 to 20 years younger than I am to most people. I love to make people laugh and use that to make connections with women. I absolutely love women and love to make them happy. I've had my share of relationships with women I have pursued, but, I wouldn't say that too many women have gone out of their way to pursue me. Until...

A little over a decade ago, I started a new job. At my new place of employment, I was a minority. The large office was primarily composed of young black women in their 20's and 30's. I quickly grew to love the people I worked with and continue to do so to this day. They are family to me and I love that they so willingly taken me in as their own. I take great pride in the fact that my work family does not consider me white.

One particular day I came into work and was asked to help mentor some new hires. I really didn't want to do it, but, eventually agreed. The training class consisted of about 15-20 young black women. One in particular quickly grabbed my attention. She was young, short, very cute and carried with her a commanding presence. It was apparent by the way that she carried herself that she was the top student in her training class. I am not a person that believes in love at first sight, but, her looks and personality definitely got my attention.

She introduced herself as Daneisha. We instantly connected and clicked. A few hours into that first day, she was talking about how much she loved licorice. I happened to have some Twizzlers and later snuck up behind her and laid them on her desk so as not to interrupt the conversation she was having with one of her fellow workers and then made my quiet retreat. As I got a few feet away she called out to me "hey...thank you." Just three simple three words, but, her tone and facial expression actually said "you really like me don't you?" That's how it simply started.

Over the next few months we became very close. Daneisha and others began referring to me as her work husband. I was flattered, and played along; but, never took it too seriously. Daneisha would even make sure that she informed other women that I was her husband and that they should keep their distance. The more I got to know Daneisha, the more I was impressed with her and genuinely liked her. I started to develop feelings for her. This scared me and I fought it with all my might. What was I thinking, I was way too old for her. Hell, I was almost twice her age. I was about the same age as her mother. No way could she really be interested in me. Even if she did, it would never work because of the age difference.

I have never bought into the belief that you can't help who you fall in love with; and, as someone who earned a degree in Philosophy and Psychology, I firmly believed that emotions were by and large a conscious choice. But, as hard as I fought against developing feelings for her; she proved me wrong. I fell hard. I fell more deeply in love with her than anyone else I have ever loved in my entire life. By a long shot.

It was so hard to contain my emotions working along side Daneisha. It hurt just to work with her knowing that we could never be. It was heaven and hell at the same time. Sure enough, after about a year she left for another position. I was crushed and completely heartbroken. Deep down I knew it was for the better and I could then begin working on getting over my impossible love for her. And I did just that, yet it hurt for a long time.

Daneisha and I kept in touch only a few times a year via phone or email. Gradually, I once again gained control of my emotions and re-dedicated myself to my job and my work family. But something had changed. Because of Daneisha's beauty and personality, I began to recognize how beautiful, inside and out, the black women I worked with were. I had never been attracted to black women before, but, was finding myself only attracted to black women. I also began to notice that black women in my office were attracted to me and were not shy about letting me know it. I wasn't used to that. It was hard for me to believe it at first. There have been some extremely attractive black women that I honestly felt were truly out of my league that showed interest in me. Even knowing my true age did not dissuade them.

Over the next few years I had a few relationships and continued to get numerous propositions along the way. My love and appreciation for black women only increased and deepened. Eventually, I got my feelings for Daneisha under control. She had gone on to have a couple a children, but, the father was out of the picture. After a number of years I reached out to set up a lunch in order to catch up with her.

During lunch I spilled the beans. I told her everything. I assured her that I had overcome those feelings and was in a close relationship at the time. The shocked look on her face told me I had made a mistake. Daneisha told me she honestly had no idea that I had fallen in love with her. The rest of lunch was awkward. Afterwards, we said our goodbyes and I seriously thought I might not hear from her again.

I was wrong, we did continue to talk. In fact, we started to talk regularly. Our conversations began to get more and more personal. One evening she confessed to me that she had developed feelings for me as well, but was too shy to tell me. And since our lunch she had begun having fantasies about me again. Now it was time for me to be shocked.

She was in a relationship at the time to a really great guy, but he was not very good in bed. He was not very well endowed; had a non-existent libido; and worst of all, he wouldn't eat her pussy. And she loved to have her pussy fingered and sucked.

Daneisha began to ask me very personal questions in which I shared with her that I absolutely loved to give massages. That unlike her man, I happened to have a pretty large cock at nine inches. She let out a little moan when I mentioned that my cock was six inches around in girth. She confessed that she had been wanting to have a cock that large. We continued to talk about the things we liked to do in bed. I made sure that I let her know that I especially loved to eat pussy. Daneisha let me know that she was bisexual and she liked to include another woman with her men in the past, and even loved to watch her man fuck another woman. Unfortunately, her fiancé wasn't interested.

Over the next few months, as we continued to talk, her sexual frustration continued to grow and our conversations got more intimate. I asked her if she would like to exchange pics to which she quickly agreed. She got a kick out of me texting her a pic of my erect cock with a long strand of Twizzlers laying on top along the entire length of my hard cock. She in turn sent me pics of her large breasts with thick nipples and wet pussy.

Daneisha called me one day at work while I was working in a glass conference room. She had taken the day off and was at home horny watching porn. Taking the hint, I started talking about playing with her body. When I got to talking about fucking her she quickly groaned in orgasm. If only the conference room wasn't so visible, I would have had my cock out cumming along with her.

Daneisha eventually let me know that she was a voyeur and wanted to watch me pleasure another women, whether in person or on video. I wasn't quite able to comply with that request at the time, but I did send videos of me masturbating and cumming for her as I breathed her name. She loved hearing her name as the cum shot out of my cock knowing that it was me thinking of her that was making me cum.

During this time I ended the relationship that I was in and offered to personally help out with her predicament. She declined saying that she just couldn't cross that line. Not getting what she needed from her man, it wasn't too much longer that her building sexual tension got the best of her and that she asked me to give her a massage, suck on her nipples, finger and eat her pussy then fuck her doggy style. She also hoped that I could fulfill a fantasy of hers by making her squirt. I was definitely up for the job.

Previous to our meeting, I ordered her a G-spot vibrator and Hitachi Magic Wand to see if she could get herself to squirt. Unfortunately, she was not able to do so. I asked her to bring the magic wand to our rendezvous.

The day finally arrived. We checked into a nice room. I set about warming the oil while she got undressed and comfortable on the bed. I covered her lower half with a towel to keep her warm and took off my clothes. I began working on her back. I took my time. I wanted to savor every touch. I slowly worked the muscles in her back, shoulders and neck. She melted and completely relaxed almost falling asleep. I moved onto the back of her arms and down to her hands. As I worked her body, my dripping hard cock would occasionally poke her and leave trails of pre cum on her which I then used to massage into her skin. I moved onto her legs. Starting on the backs of her thighs on down to her calves and feet. I continued my slow pace, loving every second.

I made my return trip slowly back up her legs concentrating mainly on the inside portion of her thighs. I moved the towel to cover her upper body and returned to massaging her thighs. Pulling them slightly apart I was able to look at the wet engorged lips of her freshly shaved pussy dripping with her excitement. The scent of her arousal was intoxicating and I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

I covered her ass with oil and was in heaven massaging her beautiful cheeks apart and getting a look at her rosebud. At one point, with my left hand, I pulled her left cheek to the side; maneuvered my cock above her crack, and with my right hand, milked out some pre cum so that it dripped right onto her asshole. Then I massaged my natural lubricant into her puckered hole. I spent a long time savoring the feel and cushion of her ass before moving down to her leaking pussy. I slowly and lovingly massaged around her outer lips while occasionally running a finger between them very shallowly. Getting just a little bit deeper with each pass. She began to flower open as I fell in love probing her hot wet velvety cunt. I began to search out for and started working on her g spot. She started to lift her ass up into my wet right hand working her vagina and the thumb of my left hand massaging her asshole. As things started to really heat up, I stopped and asked her turn over.

I started on her shoulders and arms. I moved back up and finally got my oily hands onto her large breasts. Her nipples were thicker than pencil erasers and after only a few minutes of tweaking them, I couldn't wait any longer and leaned down to suck on them. God, I had been wanting to do this for years. Her breathing began picking up as I moved myself down between her legs so that as I was sucking on her nipples, my hard cock would rub along the insides of her legs and thighs. Occasionally I would lift up so that my cock could come in contact with her pussy leaving trails pre cum all over her. It was so fucking hot.

I remained between her legs as I continued massaging her torso. It was so fucking sexy watching her wide open sex leaking her excitement for me. I continued working on her upper thighs and down to her feet. Making my way back up to that beautiful open flower. I began slowly teasing the outside of her pussy, eventually inserting one then two fingers into her wet hole hooking up a finger to rub her spongy engorged g spot. Daneisha started grasping the sheets, breathing hard, chanting "Oh Shit...Oh Fuck...Yes!" Over and over again, grinding her hips into the rhythm of my fingering. Once again as things started to get frantic, I pulled out entranced by her oozing open pussy.

I moved down to get a closer look. Breathing on her lips and kissing her thighs. Relentlessly teasing her. I kissed my way up slowly to her pussy. Licking all around thoroughly loving the taste of her juices. I spread her lips apart with one hand and with my other hand pulled back on her hood revealing her pearl to me. Something snapped in me and I went to town licking for all I was worth. I spent an eternity sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. I would vary the pressure of my sucking as her clit would go in and out of my mouth, flicking it as I went. I also had a finger working in and out of her pussy concentrating on her g spot. She pulled my head into her pussy, grabbing my hair and working my head back and forth as if I was giving her clit a blowjob. We established a rhythm, sucking, flicking, fingering,. Faster and faster more urgent. "Oh Fuck, yes, suck my pussy," she moaned loudly.

Her pussy was leaking copious amounts of her sweet nectar and started to flood. Faster. Harder. She finally pushed me away peaking into her orgasm. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she cried.

I sat back licking her delicious juices from my face as I watched her convulse with cum leaking from her pussy. She started to come down from her climax with little aftershocks rippling through her body every few seconds. Daneisha had previously told me that she is too sensitive to be touched during her orgasm so I sat back and enjoyed watching her slowly start to relax.

She laid there for quite awhile getting her breathing back to normal and relaxing fully. She was so fucking beautiful. Even though I had managed to keep my emotions in check for her, I felt so close to her right then. I started up massaging her entire body again which helped her to relax her as she continued to come down from her climax. Eventually, I laid beside her, holding, caressing, kissing relaxing into each other.

"God, I can't tell you how much I needed that," she said to me.

"I can't tell you how much I loved tasting you and making you cum," I replied

"I want more, can you bring the Hitachi over here?"

She moved to a chair by the bed as I returned and plugged the Hitachi in. She turned it on and moved it onto her clit quickly getting into a rhythm. I started fingering her pussy and sucking her left nipple hard into my mouth, flicking with my tongue and gently nibbling with my teeth.

Daneisha started shouting "Oh Shit, Fuck, Oh God I'm Gonna Cum!"

There is no doubt the entire floor could hear her. Once again her pussy began to flood with her cream as she pushed me away and threw the Hitachi onto the bed still vibrating as she worked her way through her orgasm.

"Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit," she said between alternating deep breaths. He pussy soaked the chair beneath her. I turned off the Hitachi and laid at her feet. She smiled watching me stroke my cock for her as I watched the cum leaking out of her pussy.

After another ten minutes of relaxing she weakly looked at me and said "One more, one more, just one more". I was more than happy to oblige as my cock quickly hardened. I positioned Daneisha on the edge of the bed and propped her up with just about every pillow in the room. She was at about a 45 degree angle so she could watch me fuck her. She turned on the Hitachi and returned it to her clit. I positioned myself between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock between the lips of her pussy. Oh my God how I loved watching my cock get wet from her juices. Her pussy was hot, wet and vibrating. I slowly worked deeper into her. It was a tight fit so I took my time. Eventually I worked my whole cock into her. Being completely inside her, I leaned down, the Hitachi wedged between us vibrating away, I nibbled and bit her ear and whispered "so is this the big fat cock you've been needing to fuck you with"?

"Oh God, Fuck Yes, you feel so fucking good deep and thick in this pussy. Fuck you're stretching me open. Fuck me. Fuck me," she moaned.

God she felt so good. I spent most of the time rubbing the fat head of my cock against her g spot. After about every ten shallow strokes, I gave her three or four deep strokes. Now we were fucking. Moving against each other trying to keep the Hitachi pinned to her clit. "Oh Fuck keep fucking me with that big white cock. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me".

I pulled back and just stayed with shallow thrusts working her g spot. She was getting loud and frantic. I was going to cum soon, she was just too fucking sexy, her pussy was feeling too damn good and the Hitachi only added to the intense fucking. I started pinching her nipples which sent her into another gear.

"That's it Goddamnit! Cum for me Daneisha. Squirt for me! Do It! Don't you fucking hold back! Squirt for me! Right Fucking Now," I yelled at her.

"Oooooooo Fuck I'm cumming," she screamed as she pushed me out of her.

I kept my cock just outside her pussy as she completely came unglued, groaning, heaving, bucking on the bed, throwing the Hitachi to the side. Her pussy gushed and erupted covering my dick with a couple good squirts. I started jacking my wet cock uncontrollably.

"That was the hottest thing I have seen in my fucking life! Look at me jacking my cock covered in your cum. Fuck you're gonna make me cum on your pussy," I grunted at her.

She was still shaking and hyperventilating as she watched me jack my cock. I occasionally hit the head against her clit causing her to jerk as if being shocked. She grabbed my cock from me and started jerking wildly.

"Cum for me. Cum on this pussy. Give it to me. God I need your fucking cum. Cum on me baby," she pleaded.

My body locked up as rope after rope of sperm rocketed out my body covering her pussy and one shot up to her right breast. What a beautiful sight, her pussy was drenched with both of our cum. I couldn't help rubbing the head dripping with cum between the lips of her freshly fucked pussy. She pushed me away. "Stop that I can't fucking take it you dirty fucker!"

I laughed and fell beside her recovering from the most intense experience of my life. After I caught my bearings , I marveled that we had been going at it for three hours, half of it massage alone.

"Sorry," I said.

"For what?"

"For not giving you what you want."

"What are you talking about?"

"For not fucking you from behind."

"You Silly," she laughed.

Surprisingly, I wasn't falling in love with her again, but God how I wanted to give her a massage and eat her pussy every day for the rest of my life.

Right on cue, her phone began ringing. There was a family emergency that she needed to attend to. We stood naked hugging each other. My cock hardening against her stomach as I kneaded her ass. Neither one of us wanting to break the embrace.

To be continued...