Swirl CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, when I saw that long outline. I couldn't believe it. I stammered and stumbled in and out of his office. I was on fire."

"Did you masturbate thinking about him," I asked?

"YES. I still do."

Mary's nipples started to stiffen and reveal themselves under her sheer dress. Mary caught me noticing her arousal.

"Hey, that's not right, you're the one making me hard," she laughed.

"Well, if you'll notice, I think the feeling is mutual."

Mary focused on my lengthening cock extending down my thigh as I continued to watch her nipples distend and her breathing deepen. Mouth dropping open.

"Mmm. Nice," she purred.

"Mary, are you ready then?"

"Very."

I stood directly in front of Mary. Hooked my fingers into the top of the sweats and slowly moved them down. It wasn't a tease and it wasn't a quick strip down. Just a natural slow descent until my hardening cock was free for her view. I closely watched her eyes and expression as she finally took my growing cock into her intent stare. And yes she really did unknowingly lick her lips. I casually sat and let my growing cock continue to harden against my stomach.

"Please stare. I really don't mind," I laughed.

"Oh I will."

"I hope I measure up to your co-worker," I asked?

"Who?"

"You know, your co-worker."

"Ah who," she replied sarcastically?

"Thank you," I laughed. "Mary, this is all you making me this hard. You are incredibly sexy and beautiful."

"John, I'm going to be really honest. You are making me really wet right now."

I lifted my cock. Pointed it in her direction, and, right on cue, a bead of pre-come appeared in the slit on the top of my cock.

"And you me as well," I said.

"Oh, that's hot!"

I dipped my finger into the pre-come and extended a long running strand. More pre-come appeared and I rubbed it into the head creating a nice sheen.

"So, if I may ask, what are your measurements?"

"I am nine inches in length and six inches around. I haven't figured out my actual displacement. Math is not my strong suit."

"Ok smart ass. Just so you know the exact answer is ALOT," she laughed!

"Mary, can I ask you a favor?"

"Uh oh, what," she said hesitantly?

I started to very slowly stroke my cock.

"Would you be comfortable with wetting one of your fingers for me to taste," I asked seriously?

"You want to taste me?"

"More than you know."

A wicked smile crossed her face. She slowly lifted her dress revealing her thighs. She stroked them teasing me. Both of us glued to each others crotches. My stroking becoming just a little more urgent. Her right hand disappeared under the hem of her dress into her panties.

She gasped. "Uh, I might not want to remove my fingers from here right now," she teased.

"Please Mary," I pleaded.

"Ok good boy. Let me get it nice and wet for you." As I saw her work her hand deeper into her pussy. She pulled out her hand and I could plainly see that her middle and index finger were quite wet with her juices. She held them out in front of my nose letting me take in her essence.

As I opened my mouth to take her in, she said, "no," and lowered her hand to my cock.

"The first is for your beautiful, big cock."

She wiped her finger along my cock. Her touch made me jump a little. Her touch was electric. On an upward stroke, she picked up some pre-come that had been streaming out of the top of my cock and moved her fingers to her mouth. I could only stare and stroke.

"Mmmm, nice," she said.

"My turn," I said insistently.

"Ok white boy. You just keep stroking that cock for Mary while I fix you a plate."

Mary worked her right hand back under her dress into her pussy. Moaning and spending some time pleasing herself while she stared at me stroking my cock.

"You and that cock got me wet as fuck."

She closed her eyes but quickly re-opened them to keep looking at my hard cock as she worked her fingers in her pussy.

"Here you go," she said as she reluctantly pulled her hands from her crotch and extended them to my open mouth. I breathed in deep as her fingers made their way under my nose into my waiting mouth.

I don't know what metaphor to use to describe her taste and the effect it had on me, other than to say that she tasted all woman and incited my desire. I began stroking harder and sucking on her fingers trying to savor every drop.

Noticing my increasing intensity she asked "you love that, don't you John?"

My moans and faster stroking giving her my answer.

"Are you getting close? You going to come for me?"

Mary reached under her dress again and coated her fingers for my consumption. Before returning her fingers to my mouth, she pulled up her dress, exposing her wet panty covered pussy.

"Suck on my fingers. You want to come on this pussy don't you? Do it. Stroke that big white cock. Give it to me. Do it John. Do it!"

I was jerking frantically at Mary's insistence. I lined up my cock with her panty covered pussy and unleashed. Sucking hard on her two fingers and coming loose on her pussy. Mary breathing hard and her left hand in the top of her dress pinching one of her nipples.

Three. Four. Five. Six strong ropes of come shooting out of my cock covering her pussy. Mary gasping. Me practically biting her fingers.

"Oh Nice! Look at all that come. Come on white boy, more!"

I ruined her panties. He open wet sex visible through the sheer material. She pulled her hand from my mouth and kept pinching her nipple with her other hand. Mary reached down and began rubbing my come into her pussy.

"Mmmm. My turn to taste you again," she said wickedly as she brought my come into her mouth. "I could get used to this," she said.

"So I have a chance at another meeting," I exhaled as I fell backward into my chair?

"John, baby. I am not going to play. You and that cock. I think this is just the beginning."

"Mary, funny you should mention that. One thing I haven't told you."

"Oh no. What are you talking about?"

"Before we went down to lunch, I took a Viagra. If you're not in a hurry, I'm probably good for another few orgasms over the next few hours or so. They're not going to be as big as that one. But I am going to be able to remain as hard as you want me to be."

"I love the sound of that. And no, I'm not in any hurry. You are all mine for the day," she declared.

"Good. Mary, I've made a mess of you. Do you mind if I take those panties and clean you up a bit?"

"So you really do like to take care of a woman, don't you?"

"Very much. But I am not going to lie. I kind of get something out of this as well," I confessed and laughed.

"Yeah, aren't I supposed to be clothed?"

"Not if I can help it."

"Oh so you like to cheat huh. Getting me up here under false pretenses."

Looking down at my cock and back at her, "was that false pretenses?"

"Ahh no. Maybe a little pretentious, but not false pretenses. You are as advertised and more," she smiled wickedly and licked her lips. Then breaking out into loud laughter.

I leaned forward and helped remove her panties. Making sure I got a good look at her blossoming and damp womanhood. Mary definitely caught my long look. I made eye contact and simply said, "beautiful."

I went into the bathroom and returned with a damp cloth and proceeded with a slow and thorough cleaning.

"You have a nice touch," she remarked.

"You have a nice feel," I replied. "I hope that you take me up on my open invitation for a massage."

"Oh, I will. Believe me."

"I can't wait," I replied.

I continued my slow lingering clean up. My cock starting to swell a little bit. Mary started to notice him begin to stir.

"John. Give me your shirt," she commanded.

"Sure."

I took off my shirt and handed it to her not knowing what to expect. She leaned down and took off her shoes. Sat up and started lifting her dress up over her head. Hesitating to let me get a good look at her medium sized breasts. Nipples hard and poking against the material of her bra. She smiled and said, "Not too much," and pulled the shirt over her head. "I'm supposed to be clothed you know."

She pulled the hem of the shirt up over her lap. Spread her legs open a bit.

"Can I see if your tongue is as nice as your cock?"

"Gladly!"

I started with short kisses around each of her knees while my hands stroked up her thighs and up underneath my shirt and back down. I pulled her legs open a little bit more and took a hungry look at her pussy starting to glisten with wetness. Her wonderful scent getting stronger. Damn it was hard to take it slow. I moved closer with my kisses and began using my tongue to lick and even some tender little bites. I kissed and tongued on top of her thighs. Down into her inner thighs. Slowly reaching my target.

Mary's breathing started to increase with her growing arousal. When I was just about there. I moved up on my knees between her legs and showed how her beautiful sexiness had made me obscenely hard. I moved up between her legs stroking my cock. "See what you do to me," I breathed.

"Oh John, that's hot baby."

"Yes you are Mary."

"I need you to taste me baby. Come on and taste me."

"Yes ma'am."

But before savoring her, I leaned forward and rubbed the head of my cock between the lips of her pussy. Drawing out some of its wetness.

I looked down at my cock and said, "Ok buddy, maybe later."

I started another slow line of kisses on her inner thighs.. Finally reaching her sex. I started licking her vulva. Up, down and around her opening. I moved my hands up and used my thumbs to open her up and proceeded to lick inside her inner lips. I was met with a little flood of her juices and a moan escaped her mouth as she started rotating her hips trying to get my tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Yes. That's it baby. Drink me up."

I slowly explored every nook and crevice of her wet womanhood. Occasionally sucking her lips into my mouth. I moved my thumbs up to expose her clitoris. I then began a slow tongueing of her clitoris which caused her to jerk back and forth. Once she settled in a bit, I just began a simple licking motion around her clit.

"Lick it baby. Make it as hard as your cock."

Licking her clit turned into sucking it into my mouth. This caused Mary to move her hands onto my head and pull me into her pussy. What started out as a slow kissing of her legs had turned to an urgent fucking of my face. I was sucking harder and flicking with my tongue as I have had so much success with bringing women to orgasm with. Mary was no different. She pulled me in deep and went rigid, crying out.

"Oh Shit! Eat me!"

Her pussy flooded. I let go of her clit and began licking her up. Getting my face nice and wet from her orgasm. I kept licking riding through her orgasm until she finally started to settle down. Then I went up and sucked on her clit for a short burst causing her to jerk back in surprise causing a little more excitement to leak from her pussy. I literally and figuratively drank her up.

I sat up on my knees. Mary looked dazed at me. An occasional tremor still running through her body.

She looked at me and said, "I might have had it wrong. Maybe I need to see if your dick is as nice as your tongue. I can't wait to find out."

I reached down and began stroking my still hard cock.

Mary looked at me and said, "why are you looking at my like that. Like a cheshire cat."

"I told you. I'm driven by making women happy. Everything is right in the world with me right now. I loved making you come. I loved feeling you come. I loved tasting your come. I'm more than happy right now."

"Baby, you can do that to me anytime."

"Thanks. I hope to," I replied.

"John, give me a few minutes to recuperate. I want to repay you."

"Seeing you like that was reward enough."

"Ok then. I want to be selfish. I want to play with that beautiful big cock."

I merely smiled and flexed my cock at her, causing her to laugh.

I moved up beside Mary and she settled into me. We just relaxed into each other. Not saying a word until our breathing settled into the same rhythmn. Completely relaxing.

We might have even drifted off a bit. I couldn't tell. Mary squeezed my thigh.

"John. Baby. Get your phone."

"Why. What's up?"

"Lights. Camera. Action!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I want some pictures too. No, I need some pictures too! My brown hands stroking your fat white cock."

"Thank you. I know Daneisha thanks you. I will be right back."

I went over to the table and retrieved my phone. I walked back over to Mary and sat beside her.

"Give me your phone," she asked. I complied.

Mary got up and went to her purse and pulled a scarf out and returned to the sofa.

"Face away from me and put your hands behind your back."

I did as instructed while Mary tied my wrists together.

"Now sit back, get comfortable while I get comfortable with your dick," she hissed.

I settled back into the sofa while Mary ran her fingernails up and down my thighs. Scraping right around my cock.

"Get hard for me baby. Get hard for Mary."

That was going to be an easy request to fulfill. I was quickly filling with blood. Mary began running her fingernails up and down the length of my cock.

"That's a good boy. Nice and hard."

Mary reached over and took a few pictures, up close and further away.

"That's it. Show me baby," she purred.

She grabbed my cock with her left hand. Gave him a few hard strokes. Making him harder and took a picture of me in her grip.

She put the phone down and started stroking my cock with both hands. Squeezing him and making the head swell.

" I love that."

She kept one hand gipped around my cock and moved her other hand to quickly stroke back and forth around the corona of the head. This caused me to jerk and squirm and try to move away. Mary laughed and wasn't having anything of it.

"Stay right there baby. Let me tease you."

She continued to tease the head.

"I could play with your cock all day," she said.

"You have an open invitation."

"I better! You feel so nice, hard, soft, hot, strong. God, I love the big fat head. I can't wait to feel you inside me."

As she said that my cock flexed in her hands.

"Oh you like the idea of that don't you?"

"I Love the idea of that," I gushed.

"I can't wait to feel that big fat head deep in my pussy. John you are going to get to go where no man has gone before. I've never had a cock as long or as thick as yours before. Damn I want to work this cock with my pussy and make you come inside me. Feel your cock swell and jerk as you release inside me."

Mary began stoking hard and realized she was starting to get a little carried away. She moved a hand down to rub my balls.

"Aww, you shaved your balls for me. How nice and soft. You know with a cock your size, I expected your balls to be bigger."

"Oh well, guess I couldn't have both," I laughed.

"I like them, they fit in my hand perfectly."

"I'll second that."

With that she let go of my cock and it laid on my torso. She grabbed the phone again. Laid her head just above my stomach and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She licked the head and then sucked him into her mouth. It was so hot, wet and nice in her mouth. She brought up the phone. And lined up some selfie shots of her sucking the first few inches of my cock. Getting the angle just right, framing it so that it included her sucking my cock and my face just above her head in pure bliss. She took quite a few to make sure she was able to capture what she wanted.

"Are you sure you want to be taking pictures with your face in them," I seriously asked.

"Why do you think I bound your wrists. Those are for me and only me. Watch."

She sat up and texted herself the series of pics she took with her face in them and turned right around and deleted them from my phone.

"Please take one with me in your mouth, but so that you cannot tell its you. Please."

"Ok baby."

It took awhile but she got it right. And texted it to her phone as well.

Admiring her work, "that's so hot. Daneisha is going to rub her pussy raw to that one. Hell, I'm going to rub my pussy raw to it," she laughed.

"Thank you Mary."

"Thank you John. For being so patient with me and making me feel comfortable. Comfortable enough so that I get to enjoy your cock. Get up and stand in front of me. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth and began stroking me with her right hand. Moaning into my cock. She started to really get into stroking my cock and alternating taking at least half of my length into her mouth. She continued to pick up the speed and intensity.

"Oh Fuck Mary, you are going to make me come."

She pulled her mouth off my cock and picked up the speed of her stroking.

"Give it to me. Come for me."

She put the head back into her mouth and began scraping the head with her teeth causing a sensory overload triggering my orgasm. She took the first two shots into her mouth and jerked the remaining onto her lips, neck and onto my shirt.

"Yes baby!"

She looked down and said, "sorry I should have taken your shirt off. I would have loved to feel that on my tits. Hmmm I can't wait to feel you cover them with your sperm sometime."

"I would love to fuck your breasts. That's my favorite."

"Well, you make me happy and I'll make you happy. Promise."

I started to shrink and fell back onto the sofa.

"Thank you Mary!"

"Thank you John. Rest up. I got to feel you inside me."

Mary untied my wrists and we moved to the bed and took a long nap after having worked each other out.

We slept for a couple of hours. Mary occasionally would reach down and hold my cock. I merely moaned my approval.

I got up to use the restroom and get a drink of water. When I came back into the bedroom, Mary was sitting up in bed waiting for me.

"Would you like some water," I asked?

"Yes, thank you."

As she drank she surprised me, "do you have a condom, John?"

"Mary, you seem to have gotten pretty comfortable with me much quicker than I would have thought."

"I'm surprised at myself too. You have been more than nice to me. I have been fantasizing about that coworker for some time now. And you have been teasing me with that beautiful big white cock all afternoon. Now I want you to fill me."

"Mary, would you mind if I first entered your pussy without a condom. I would love to feel myself completely inside you. I want to feel that beautiful wet friction that we make against each other. A few strokes and then I will condom up?"

"Stand in front of me,' she commanded.

Mary pulled up the hem of the shirt exposing her crotch and then opened her legs to show me her perfection. She moved her right hand down into her pussy.

"Are you going to get hard again for me John?"

"That is not going to be a problem Mary. You are so beautiful and sexy sharing yourself with me like that."

"John, I'm going to share all me of with you. Would you like that?"

My cock started to rapidly rise. "I think there's your answer."

"Yes. Play with it for me John. That's it, stroke it for me."

Mary was now fixated on me stroking my cock right up close to her. Her hand getting busier in her pussy. Her breathing quickening. Some of my pre-come started coming out of the head of my cock and dripped onto her thigh. She scooped it up with her finger, pulled herself open, exposing her clit to me and then began rubbing around with her finger using my pre-come as lubrication. We both moaned in unison as I started to stroke my cock faster.

"You like that don't you John?"

"Yes Mary."

"Well, I like this," she said as she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. Then backing away, "I need to get you wetter for my pussy." And proceeded to take me back into her mouth and increasing her handiwork in her pussy. Moaning into my dick. Both of us getting worked up quickly.