Swirl Pt. 04

Story Info
Showing Love.
1.9k words
4.59
9.6k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Love Can Do.

I was learning a lot about myself. I was deeply in love with a beautiful, complex, free spirited, energetic, dynamic young black woman. I loved caring for her needs. Helping her in a new promotion. Being there when she needed me for anything and everything. Caring for her sexually. Loving her unconditionally. Learning to be a good Daddy to her.

I texted Tori one morning telling her to wear a dress to work that day.

"OMG Why," she texted back?

"I need easy access today. I have something special planned for us," was my reply.

"Goody. I think? Wait. Oh Shit, wat u doin?"

"Insert Evil Laugh Here...LOL."

"Grrrrr!"

"Luv u bbgrl. SYL."

Tori showed up at my office in the afternoon looking absolutely beautiful in a nice light summer dress.

"Oh my God baby girl, you look stunning!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she replied.

"You look absolutely fuckable," I gushed.

"Yeah, is that what you got special on the plan," she questioned sarcastically?

"Maybe," I said mischievously? "That might be a good start," I continued.

"The start of what?"

"Patience little one. Close and lock the door and come here."

I stood and we began a long embrace. I could hold and kiss her all day for the rest of my life and be a fulfilled man.

I began massaging her ass. Pulling her tighter against me. Pulling her dress up and getting my hands into her panties, directly onto her ass. Kissing her with more passion.

Breaking away, I moved to free her large breasts from her dress. I may have been exaggerating a bit about holding and kissing her for the rest of my life. But, I'm not exaggerating when I say I could literally kiss and suck on her breasts for the rest of my life and die a happy man. I fucking loved sucking on her beautiful pierced nipples. I was obsessed with them. I took advantage of any and every opportunity to get my mouth and tongue on them. Tori loved it as well. Often telling me to keep sucking even though we knew when someone was about to interrupt our privacy. I can't tell you how many times she would cry "I need you to keep sucking my titties!"

She was starting to get worked up. I told her to take off her dress. Then her panties and to give them to me.

"Here you go panty thief. I'm fuckable now," she said defiantly.

"Nah, not yet. Keep quiet while I taste you for a bit."

I sat her on the edge of my desk. Pulled her legs apart and moved a hand in to test the waters. Bringing my fingers into my mouth.

"You can fool me with your sarcasm. But, your warm wet pussy is telling me a different story baby girl. But, that's ok, I got you." I paused a long while, "Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

Much more seriously she replied, "Yes Daddy. I always want you to eat my pussy. It belongs to you."

"That's my girl."

Every part of her body was pure joy to me. I could never get enough of her wet wet pussy. I loved getting my tongue into her warm soft wet flesh. Savoring every drop of her excitement. I pulled back on her hood, exposing her clit. Licking. Sucking. Tonguing. Fucking heaven. Just lost in her pussy. Getting wetter. Her hands in my hair, pulling me into her. Sharper breaths coming from her.

"That's it. That's it. Fuck I know you love me by the way you eat that pussy!"

I stopped. Looked up at her. I was dumbfounded, speechless. I'm not a real emotional guy. What she said just cut right through me, straight to my core.

"Wait. What's wrong Daddy," she cried?

"Absolutely nothing. That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. I do love you," I said moving up to kiss her.

"I know Daddy, you show me every day. I love you too."

Oh shit, this was true passion now. Totally consuming passion for this woman. Intense kissing.

"You need to fuck me now Daddy. Right fucking now!"

I stared at her, hungry as a motherfucker. Pulled my cock out. Rubbed the head in her slit. God how I loved getting the fat head wet in her opening. I grabbed the top of her head by her low cut. Pulling her head forward and down to look at our union.

"Look at that! Look at Daddy's white cock going into your wet, black, pink cunt!"

"Ugh Daddy you always fucking with my head and pussy!"

I gripped tighter. Deeper I went.

"Look at my white cock fucking you."

"Fuck Daddy. Give me that white cock."

It was on now. Pure animalistic fucking. Holding her head in place to watch as I pounded in and out of her. Screaming at each other. Climax coming like a runaway train.

But, I had a plan.

I stopped. Pulled out of her, holding my cock in one hand and still gripping the top of her head with the other.

"Daddy? Why did you stop?"

"Something special," I replied.

"Oh shit, not that. Keep fucking me. Pleeeaaaase," she pleaded.

I let go of her and grabbed her panties. I kept jerking and started cumming into the crotch of her panties. Emptying a large load.

"Noooo Daddy."

"Hush," I said.

Tori was not pleased in more ways than one and began pouting. I started to carefully put her panties back on. Making her stand as they squished back into their rightful place. Sticking to her wet flesh. I managed to wedge them into a little camel toe. I couldn't help but rub it into her lips a little bit and then made her lick my fingers.

"No, Daddy, Why," she pouted?

"Put your dress on and go to your desk and wait for my instructions."

"But I can't sit at my desk all wet like this," she complained.

"Early this morning I put a package in your lower desk drawer containing a towel. I want you to put the towel on your chair and enjoy the feeling of your Daddy's sperm on your pussy and wait for my next instructions," I demanded.

"Oh shit, there's more?"

"Oh yes, now go!"

"Ugh, I fucking hate you right now," she said disgustingly marching out of my office not noticing the wicked smile on my face.

I waited about an hour, ignoring her texts.

Tori worked in a cubicle with half-height walls about four feet high at one end of a large open office area. You could see her from anywhere in the room, but, only from the shoulders up.

Just like she had been spying on me from an atrium in a different office; there was another atrium that I could spy down on her from. I made my way up there and watched her for a few minutes. She wasn't really acting any different, but, I could tell that she wasn't really that comfortable. She even jumped a little when someone came up behind her into her cubicle doorway. She would only turn her head to talk with them, keeping her lap under her desk.

When they left, I texted her, "Look up in the atrium baby girl."

Looking up from her phone she gave me dagger eyes.

"Fucking hate you," she texted.

"You love me and you're gonna show me."

"Fuck no."

"Baby girl play with your pussy right now. Work my cum into your pussy."

She looked around, being hypersensitive of those around her.

I kept the texts coming.

"Look at me while you finger my cum into your little girl hole."

"Play with your clit."

High up from across the room I could tell she was becoming flush even though she was trying to look like she was just working away at her computer.

"Good Girl."

She started fidgeting more and more as she worked on herself.

After five minutes, I texted her, "now cum for me."

"Cum for your Daddy right here in front of everybody."

A minute later she bowed her head into her left hand riding out her orgasm. To anyone else watching, it would have looked like she was sobbing. She stayed like that for a couple minutes only to look up at my huge smiling face.

She texted, "Hate you."

"No you don't. Come back to my office."

She rushed back into my office all embarrassed. Shutting the door, her face flush with anger and post orgasm glow.

"Ugh, I can't believe you made me do that. Oh I hate you right now," she barked.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, but."

"Was it intense?"

"Yes, but I was so embarrassed," she cried.

"Baby, you were beautiful. Thank you for showing me how much you love me." Speaking very slowly to emphasize my words I said, "You made that special."

"You and your special plans," she complained.

"Admit it. You liked it because you love your Daddy. You came for me."

"I do love you Daddy."

"I know. Thank you for showing me baby girl."

I kissed her deeply.

"After work tonight, I promise to take care of you. Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything. I promise," I said.

"Good, cause I want everything," she laughed.

"Anything and Everything for you baby. Now let me clean you up," I said.

I pulled open my drawer and pulled out some wet naps. Purposely leaving the drawer open. I lifted her dress. Pulled off her panties and began cleaning her soaked crotch. Then pulled out a small towel and dried her off. I gave her protruding clit a quick kiss and lick before bringing out a fresh pair hello kitty panties from my open drawer and put them on her.

"Thank you for taking care of me Daddy."

"Thank you for making this special baby girl."

As I was cleaning her up I noticed that she was taking my bait by looking into my open drawer.

"Daddy, what's that?

She reached into the drawer and pulled out a package of foot long zip ties.

"Those are for a special project I am going to be working on," I said innocently.

"Oh shit, there's that word 'special' again. There ain't no reason for you to be using zip ties on this job," she said accusingly.

"See that bag in there. Open it up," I directed her.

Opening the large bag, she smiled and first pulled out a blind fold and put it on my desk. She reached back in, "what the fuck. Where did you get this," pulling out a riding crop?

"Believe it or not, I've actually had that for a very long time. I got it as a joke when I worked part time at a western wear and tack store during college. I honestly never thought I would ever use it on anybody," I laughed.

Her eyes and face literally lit up. Swatting the riding crop in her hands. I could see the scenarios and anticipation already running through her head.

"You gave me some homework. You told me to watch 'Fifty Shades of Grey' remember?"

"Yeah."

"Well there you go. Hope I've been a good student. I'm ready to test my knowledge. Are you ready to be the test subject?"

"Fuck Daddy, now I'm getting these fresh new panties all wet."