Switch Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

Somewhere in the recesses of your hazy mind, you have a fleeting notion that the restraints might be extreme, but you dismiss it. It does make it much easier for you to relax all your muscles with little threat of disrupting the procedure.

You feel pressure against your exposed anal opening and cool, soothing gel, followed by a rapid insertion of the doctor's finger. He moves his fingers around, takes samples, and repeatedly asks you if you are experiencing any discomfort. After you repeatedly answer 'no', he withdraws his finger and removes his gloves. He informs you that you should schedule a digital rectal exam in a year, followed by a full colonoscopy when you turn 50, then turns on his heel to depart. Just as he is about to shut the door, he informs you that Jenna will take care of you until you are coherent enough to drive home.

Jenna's warm smile assures you as she moves to the door and turns the lock.

She starts out sweetly enough.
"How are you feeling?"

You nod, "Not bad."

Jenna walks around the end of the table and stands between your splayed thighs.
"Still feeling a little groggy from the valium?"
You nod.
"It's going to take awhile to wear off."

"Aren't you going to let me up?"

Jenna shrugs, "Eventually."
She takes a step back and surveys your bare bottom. A slow smile creeps onto her face. She slowly turns toward the cabinets and pulls a pair of rubber gloves from the dispenser. Then she produces a ball gag from one of the drawers.

Your eyes widen. It's not as though you haven't been gagged before, just not at the doctor's office. Without turning around, Jenna continues to speak.

"I saw you gawking at my breasts earlier. Just because I have cleavage doesn't give you the right to stare. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I apologize. I...I'm not...It's the drugs."

"Oh, please...that's pathetic. You want to suck on them. That's what you were imagining earlier."

"No, I wasn't..."

Jenna turns swiftly toward you and approaches with the gag in her hands. She presses the ball into your mouth as you are about to protest again and then snaps the leather straps in place, securing the apparatus to your face.

"I can't bear to hear your lies any longer. You mean to tell me you would protest if I unsnapped this blouse right now?"

She doesn't give you the opportunity to even nod your head before she yanks the snaps open. Her ample breasts spill out of the blouse revealing that she is not wearing a bra underneath.

Your eyes survey them, moving from one orb to the other. Her nipples are tiny, dark, erect points. You realize a second too late that you've fallen into her trap. You did exactly as she was suggesting you'd do; you gawked at her exposed chest. You clamp your eyes shut.

"Too late. You can't hide from me."

You hear the snap of rubber and open your eyes. Jenna is pulling on the second glove. You yell your protest through your gag and yank wildly at your restraints. But it's to no avail.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really shouldn't fight."

Jenna reaches up to your hospital gown and slides it over your knees, exposing your cock. You're relaxed from the drugs and not at all stiff.

"We'll use your cock as our guide. When you become hard enough, I'll know the drugs have worn off and you're ready to go home."

Jenna walks around to your side. She lifts her breast to your cheek and caresses your face with her hard nipple.
"Too bad you're not going to get to suck on these. Maybe later, if you're good and promise not to make a sound. Would you like that?"

You reluctantly nod.

"Ah, honesty. We're making progress."

She saunters to the end of the table and without warning, slides her finger inside your ass. You grunt hard at the intrusion.

"I thought since you were already lubricated, I might have a little fun here first. You see, Doctor Lenz and I have this little agreement. He leaves me to do my thing after he's done, and I do little favors for him. It all works out. Funny, none of the patients have ever complained about it, either."

Her finger has begun a steady rhythm of sliding in and out of your ass. The pressure increases as she adds a second finger. You whine through your gag and squeeze your hands into fists.

"I think more guys like anal play than will admit to it. Don't you?"

Your eyes grow larger. You're wondering if she actually expects you to carry on a coherent conversation while she's drilling you with her fingers. You release a huff of air around your gag and quickly nod your head. Sweat is beginning to bead along your forehead.

"You're starting to show some life."

You look down and notice that your cock is beginning to stiffen. You drop your head back onto the pillow in humiliating defeat.

Jenna's pistoning hand stops for a moment. She pulls a wand out of the drawer underneath the bed and holds it up for you to see. It has round balls along the length that gradually get larger down toward the base.

You start to squirm and buck your hips as much as you can in protest but she doesn't even seem to notice. Her fingers retreat from your opening long enough for her to slide the first ball in.

It's not terribly uncomfortable; a little cool. She applies pressure and a second, slightly larger orb enters your channel. This one applies more pressure to the walls. A third one is forced through your opening.

You're beginning to feel the depth now. You start panting through the gag. Sweat is now dripping down the sides of your face. Your chest is glistening with wetness. You don't want to look, but you're pretty sure your cock has grown in response to being filled by this evil temptress.

More pressure and a fourth ball slips past your anal ring. This one feels enormous. You moan and grunt. It's no use. No one can hear you, and she isn't going to stop.

"Can you take one more like a big boy?"

You shake your head furiously as you scream out through your gag. Every muscle in your body is tense and rock hard. Your veins are bulging from your blood surging through them at an alarming rate.

Jenna wiggles the wand a bit and you yell again. You can't see what she's doing but you feel her fiddling with the end of the wand.

Without warning, the device starts to vibrate. Your eyes open wide in surprise. The sensation travels right to your balls. You release a low moan. Your hips start to undulate. Suddenly you aren't as concerned about the wand in your ass, you want to come. Now.

Jenna leaves the device and walks to the side of the table. She presses a button and the table begins to lower. She makes an adjustment so your feet are slightly more elevated than your head.

Sliding her skirt up, she straddles your face so you have a clear view of her pussy. Her scent engulfs you. You lift your head but she's just out of reach. You let go a muffled growl of frustration.

Jenna pulls the wand of beads until two have slipped free and then pushes them back in again.

You're dizzy with desire. You want to climax, but know that you won't be able to without some kind of contact. You can feel your cock against your stomach. It's completely swollen and hard. Pre cum is now sliding up your chest. What you wouldn't give to...

Jenna pulls the wand again and more forcefully drives it inside you. The remaining ball stretches your muscular ring and you scream out.

Your Weekend – Part 1

It was your weekend to top. I finished work early on Friday and stopped at the local pub to visit my friend who had just started waitressing. I pulled up a bar stool and ordered a beer. A very petite girl with short brown hair plopped down beside me. We struck up a conversation about next to nothing and then proceeded to gab for the next hour straight. I think I fell in love with her right off the bat. Her high, bubbly giggle; the way she batted her eyes at me when she spoke. It was obvious she was flirting from the second she first sat down. And I was flattered. I mean, she was hardly eighteen, it seemed. And she was just as cute as she could be.

I made the decision to invite her over. It was what she wanted. And I hadn't tasted pussy in awhile.

I knew this might not sit well with you. It was your weekend: Your choices, your commands, your desires. You might just view this as me topping from the bottom, but these opportunities don't come along every day, so I took the chance and brought her home.

It was easier than I thought to break the ice. I turned one direction and she just caught me in a kiss before I realized what was happening. Our tongues twisted and danced in each other's mouths. She was so much smaller than you, so much softer, so much sweeter.

My hand just sort of snaked up her sweater. She was fairly flat chested and wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples protruded quite a bit and were pebble hard against my palms as I caressed her breasts under her sweater. She broke from our kiss to ask if we could move to the bedroom. Without a word, I grabbed her hand in mine and led her to our bed.

We undressed quickly and crawled underneath the covers. Her lithe, naked body felt amazing against mine. I was kissing her neck, making my way to her perky breasts when I heard you walk through the door. Moments later, you were standing in the doorway.

I could tell immediately by your expression that you were not pleased with my taking control. You blinked hard and sighed loudly. Then you walked to the side of the bed and pulled the covers down to expose our tangled, naked flesh. Your eyes surveyed our bodies with a look of near boredom, as though this was a huge imposition to you.

I knew that you liked her. For a brief moment when you first pulled back the sheets, your eyes betrayed you. You liked the sight of the nubile girl beneath me as much as I did.

You reached out and fisted my hair in your palm. I yelped as you yanked me up off her and then shoved my head between her legs.

"If you want pussy so bad, go ahead and eat it. Don't let me stop you."

You held my head in place until I opened my mouth to taste her. She was delicious. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Everything I had hoped for. I ran my tongue over her hot folds and drank her sweet nectar.

"What's your name?"

You started carrying on a conversation as if I wasn't even there.

"Renee."

"Do you like having your pussy licked, Renee?"

"Yes."

"And what about being fucked? Do you like that?"

"I like everything."

"Good to hear that."

I heard the sound of your zipper, followed by a rustling and soft thud. I caught movement out of my peripheral vision and turned my head in time to see you sliding the length of your cock forcefully into Renee's mouth. The visual, along with the strong scent of cunt on my face was enough to get me really going. I doubled my efforts on Renee, mercilessly flicking her hard clit while I finger fucked her.

She started to moan, indicating her orgasm was approaching. She was having difficulty focusing on your cock. But that wasn't a problem for you; you merely grabbed her ears and started fucking her face. Her body shook beneath me and she released a series of muffled cries. You pulled away before coming. Your eyes were black, your expression, determined.

Renee panted and gasped for air. Her nipples were tiny dark points on her chest. You nudged me over and positioned your cock at her weeping opening and slid inside. She mewled and gripped the sheets. I surmised from your growling that her tight cunt was gripping your cock almost painfully.

You pulled away from her body slowly, luxuriating in the feel of this stranger's hot, tight pussy. Her cum coated your hard cock. You glanced over at me but my eyes were fixed on your creamy white shaft.

"Get down here and lick me. Clean her cum off my cock while I fuck her. And lick her clit, too. Make her cum again."

What you asked me to do was punishment. I didn't mind the act. I wanted to do it, but it was my fantasy. My long time dream was to have a woman lick my clit while I was being fucked. And I knew you were making me do it for her as punishment for bringing her home on your weekend. Even though you were getting to fuck the tightest, youngest cunt you'd probably ever had.

It wasn't fair, but then again, no one ever said that anything we did was ever fair. I'd been known to bend you over a saddle rack, bare your ass and whip you with a crop for no other reason than because I felt like it. Hell, that wasn't fair.

I bent over and ran my flat tongue along your length, lapping at the white, sticky cum that had accumulated there. You slid inside her and I moved to her clit. You fucked her slowly, allowing me to alternate between the two of you. Your palm wrapped around my wrist and directed my hand to your swaying balls. Seems I wasn't doing enough.

Renee's breathing went shallow. She was close. Her little cries rose in pitch, broadcasting her approaching climax and urging you to fuck her harder. You obliged. Gripping her thighs, you slammed your hips into her tiny, trembling body just as she was crying out her release. Moments later, you shuddered in climax inside her.

Unceremoniously, you pulled out of her and stepped back.

"Now you can suck my cum from her cunt. And stay there until it's all gone and she's perfectly clean. You wanted to eat pussy this weekend, you'll eat pussy, sugar. And you'll keep eating it until your lips and tongue go numb and you're begging to stop. Meanwhile, I'm going to fetch a chastity belt for you. Because you're not going to come at all this weekend."

Your Weekend – Part 2

That Friday night I didn't even get to sleep in my own bed. You tethered me to the bed rail while you climbed into the sheets with our new friend, Renee. She wasn't terribly kinky, but what she lacked in adventuresome spirit, she made up for in perky energy. I sensed that, although she didn't outwardly protest to my being bound and gagged, she didn't fully approve. And if you'd gone much further, she might just do something stupid, like call the cops.

You read her the same way, I could tell, and so you kept things pretty simple. And fairly vanilla, by our standards.

I didn't get much sleep. You made sure you got your fill of her tight pussy. It was impossible to miss the squeaking mattress springs and rocking frame as you fucked her repeatedly throughout the night. She even allowed you to slide your finger into her virgin ass. As if her tight cunt wasn't enough.

The thoughts in my mind were definitely taking a turn for the worst. I was massively horny and feeling completely neglected and deprived. I was desperate for your attention. Any attention. Unfortunately, I broadcasted it a little too much and then pushed the issue by becoming downright defiant.

At first it was just the expression on my gagged face when you looked in my direction. I shot daggers through my eyes at you, hoping for a mortal wound. I think if I'd have stopped there, you might have allowed me to slide, but I didn't. I proceeded by attempting to trip you as you walked by. I'm pretty sure that was the last straw.

You acted as though you dismissed it, and that hurt even more than anything else. Being ignored was the worst possible punishment. Or so I thought.

Subtly, you handed Renee her things and sent her on her way. It was a good thing, too. She'd grown more than a little fond of your cock, I could see, and I suspected she wished she could see you again. I was seething with jealousy behind my gag. It wasn't like me to allow it to grip me like that, but I was not in my usual state. I had been riding the edge of release for too long. And I missed your touch, your hot breath on my skin, your scent, your loving kisses.

But you missed none of it, of course. You sensed I was approaching my breaking point. And ultimately, that was why you sent her away. You had your own reasons, I'm sure. Likely, you'd grown tired of the vanilla sex with her, but even vanilla sex is good sex. You probably would've kept on with her had it not been for me. And I loved you for that. It was why I trusted you enough to play.

When at last I heard the door shut, my heart began to race. Suddenly I became aware that there was nothing keeping you from unleashing on me now. The house was empty. It was Saturday, and we had no plans that I knew of other than the usual chores. Nothing but a lot of free time.

I cowered at your feet when you returned, even though I knew in my heart that it wouldn't be enough to save my ass from the whipping that was coming. You released my wrists and ordered me to hoist myself over the back of the sofa until my feet were off the ground. I was to use my hands for balance. I complied. It could have been worse. You could have yanked me into any desired position, wounding my pride while scraping my knees and bruising my limbs. You didn't. You were calm and decisive, and not the least bit angry. Being drained of semen probably calmed you quite a bit, I thought to myself.

You warmed my ass with your palm first. The first slap was harsh. There was no easing me into it; you simply wanted it red before you brought the crop across it. It hurts more that way. And that was your objective. This wasn't an erotic spanking; this was a beating.

I gritted my teeth at first and swore not to cry out, but it was no use. Eventually I succumbed to crying and pleading for your mercy. When you had endured enough of my pleas, you allowed me to get up and collect myself.

The tears finally dried up. I was placed in a chastity belt once again. This time I had the added discomfort of a striped ass. I had hoped you'd abandoned your notion of orgasm denial, but I was wrong. You had no motivation to fuck me or have me suck you off. You were completely sated from your marathon fucking, and besides, you had work to do in the garden. What I didn't know what that you intended for me to accompany you there.

In nothing more than a pair of cuffs and a chastity belt, you began to lead me toward the door. When I protested, stating that the closest neighbor would see, you simply nodded and fetched a gag to shut me up.

Outside in the garden, you tied a rope to one cuff, threw the remaining length of it over the lowest tree limb and ran the free end through my other cuff. Then you pulled until my arms were drawn over my head. You secured me in that position, my feet barely touching the ground.

As if I didn't exist, you went about your business in the yard. I started reasoning in my head, trying to settle my nerves by guessing at the odds of Mrs. Johanssen coming/going from her house while I dangled there. I didn't have to guess for long.

The horror on her face turned my entire body to fire. You knew she was about two seconds from phoning the police so you approached her.

"Good morning, Mrs. Johanssen. How are you today?"

"I'm...that's positively horrifying!"

"Oh, I know, isn't it? But it's what she wanted. Isn't it, honey?"

My face must've been beet red. It felt like flames were lapping around my head and neck. I was thoroughly embarrassed already and now you seemed intent on pinning the whole thing on me. But I had no choice. If I didn't go along, Mrs. Johanssen would most certainly call the police and we'd all spend our weekend explaining down at the police station. I nodded sheepishly.

You turned back to Mrs. Johanssen. She continued to look on me as though I were some kind of animal.

You nudged her elbow as you leaned in and spoke. "The things we do for the ones we love, eh, Mrs. Johanssen?"

She nodded weakly, eyes still glued to my frame. She was trying desperately to make sense of it still, but her expression changed enough to settle me. She didn't understand, and probably never will, but she realized that I wasn't being forced, and so it wasn't her place to interfere. She placed her hand on your shoulder and sighed in pity before she continued into her home.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers