Switch Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,374 Followers

"We worked him up pretty good. And I'm sure he wants to do well for the poor girl. I should probably reward him."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I was hoping you could come over next week. Tuesday, maybe?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"I think he could use a good whipping. And I think you might like to do it. Nothing major. We can start off with a flogging and go from there."

"And this is a reward?"

"If you do it right, it will be. Even if you don't. Anyway, I think you could use the release."

Gretchen nodded and chuckled, "That obvious?"

"Yeah, well, to me it is. Maybe not to them."

Julie cried out her release. She gripped the back of your head and held you in place as she mewled over and over again. It was powerful. And deafening. I wondered if someone a mile down the road wasn't scratching their head wondering what creature produced that sound.

A moment later we all heard the scream as you continued to lick her overly sensitive clit. She clawed at your hood and pushed you off her with her feet against your shoulders. I chuckled as we approached. Julie had already managed to guiltily slide her panties up. Your chin glistened with wetness; your lips were red and swollen. The unmistakable scent of arousal hung in the air.

"I told you he's insatiable."

Linda had heard the noise, of course and approached. I pulled on your shoulder to direct you to lie on your back. Gretchen helped once she saw what I was doing.

You licked your lips as you got comfortable on your back. I smiled and nodded to Linda. She didn't require coaxing. She had already slipped off her shoes and was halfway toward disrobing.

She lowered herself onto your face and sat down. You moaned your approval and began working on her pussy.

Gretchen sat down next to you. "I think we should make this a little challenging for him. Let's see how well he does while I jack him off with this thing. If he can hold out longer than Linda, I won't whip him on Tuesday; I'll only flog him. But if he comes first...well, he better be prepared to be whipped with the riding crop. Deal?"

"Deal," I answered.

Gretchen didn't hesitate to get started. You had been licking Linda while she talked, so you had a head start. You fought furiously to get Linda off, humming and biting at her clit. But just as she was approaching her orgasm, you came. Nice fat globs of yummy cum lined your stomach as Linda fell forward onto her hands, grinding into your face and moaning and cussing through her climax.

We clapped and cheered. I wanted you to lose. Gretchen was in desperate need of releasing her pent up sadistic desires. And I knew my slave would love every minute of it.

More to come...
(pun intended)

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,374 Followers