Switch, Swap and Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers

Brigitte holding Kelli's hand walked over to the pieces of equipment and asked, "We'll have to give you a demo Ian, would you like that? I am sure that your beautiful wife will help demonstrate their use for us."

Brigitte moved Kelli over to the wedge device and said, "Just kneel right here and I will adjust it in front of you." After moving the device in front of Kelli she added, "Kelli just lean forward and rest your hips of the edge."

As Kelli leaned forward, the top half of her body was at a 45 degree angle to her hips, an inverted V to the floor. In the process of leaning forward and downward, her entire ass was exposed to the view of the other two people. Both of them saw the tiny black string thong held together with a silver clasp at the top. She was totally exposed to their view and accessible to their desires in this vulnerable position.

Brigitte dropped to her knees behind Kelli and started to dry hump her from behind, imitating the actions of man behind a woman. Her right hand disappeared between herself and Kelli's ass. She started to massage and feel Kelli's pussy.

She looked up to Ian, continuing to pump Kelli from behind while her hand roamed freely beneath her and said, "This comes in handy after a while. A woman can just lay on this and she will not feel any pressure on her knees or lower back. And you, the man, can control her movements by rocking her back and forth on your cock."

"I think Kelli is enjoying this, aren't you dear?" she continued pumping and playfully slapped the prone woman with her left hand on each of her upturned ass cheeks.

Kelli just grunted and felt completely helpless and submissive throughout the little demonstration. All she knew was that her pussy was on fire and she could feel her wetness seeping out of her onto the probing hand of the beautiful blond controlling her at the moment. She knew that Ian was looking at her naked upturned ass on public display with only her tiniest thong covering her while the woman felt her body at will. She made no attempt to pull down her mini skirt, although it would not have made much of a difference in any case. "He will see much more tonight so why not let him enjoy the view?" she rationalized to herself offering her ass higher to the probing and playful smacks of the other woman continuing to pump her from behind at the same time.

"You'll like the other device even better," said Brigitte suddenly standing up and helping Kelli to her feet.

She steadied Kelli as she swayed on her heels; then stood behind her and let hands slide playfully over her breasts down to her hips. She gave her a small kiss on the neck and Kelli tilted her head to the side allowing her more access to her neck. Kelli stared hungrily at Ian the entire time as the woman hands roamed her body at will.

"I just love your wife's body. I think you can imagine how wet her pussy is right now. You are very generous to share her body with us," Brigitte said as she squeezed Kelli's nipples through the transparent top.

Walking a few feet with Kelli by her side, she said, "Kelli, please sit down on the seat and place your heels into the stirrups on the side, just like you are sitting on a reclining exercise bicycle."

Without any hesitation, Kelli sat down on the device, facing a bemused Ian. Her legs were spread and Ian saw the narrow black material barely covering her pussy. He noticed that she must be completely shaved with that much skin exposed and no hint of any pubic hair.

Once her feet were in the stirrups, Brigitte reached down and gently pulled Kelli's small skirt above her hips. She then stood and turned on a switch on the remote device she was holding.

Kelli felt a vibration and humming on the seat and felt a gentle nudge against her crotch a few moments later. She jumped slightly and looked down between her legs and saw a large dildo moving towards her crotch again, slowly. Once again it touched her pussy and she felt a jolt of electricity running through her body. She looked up to Ian and smiled, especially when she noticed a bulge starting to form on the left side of his pants. She kept staring at his crotch and felt the humming increase and the dildo came up from below faster each thrust and pressed the material between her pussy lips. The dildo was only held back from entering her pussy by the tiny piece of material.

Suddenly, the humming and piston action stopped completely. If it had continued another 5 seconds, Kelli would have pulled her thong to the side and allowed herself to be penetrated by the large dildo, even with Ian standing in front of her.

"We can play with these things later on when the men are all worn out by us women. I have to go back to Samson and help with the new arrivals before he thinks I disappeared for good with the two of you. Let's go back to the house now and I'll get you another glass of wine," said Brigitte.

Ian helped a worked up Kelli to her feet and gave her a big hug in the process. Kelli felt the hardening bulge in his pants and she pressed her pussy against it.

She wanted it in her pussy...the sooner the better!

"I love it when we have couples in our group who are so much in love with one another. Couples who are in love and practice open sexuality are the happiest people that I have ever met. We feel the same as you two. Samson and I have been married for fifteen years already and it still feels like we are on our honeymoon," said Brigitte walking in front of them towards the house.

The couple followed Brigitte arm in arm towards the house and smiled at each other silently. If Brigitte only knew the truth, she wouldn't believe it, each thought to themselves as they entered the house.

They entered a large living room with a oversized couch and love seat. It was a very contemporary and open area conducive to entertaining and conversation. In an adjacent room, a couple was dancing to some hip hop with the strobe lights reflecting their light into the living room. Another woman was swinging on a stripper's pole in the center of the room wearing only a very skimpy bikini and heels. A couple of men were feeding her dollar bills every few minutes as she flashed them her tits or pussy.

"Please have a seat on the couch and I will refill your glasses. Then, you are on your own for the rest of the night. I am looking forward to meeting your other friends and when they arrive I will bring them to meet you," said Brigitte leaning down to pick up the empty glasses and displaying her magnificent cleavage for both to see.

She looked over her shoulder at Kelli as she was walking away, and said, "I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better later on tonight...save some for me, ok?"

Unconsciously, they sat down side by side on the couch, thighs touching as if they were really a married couple. Kelli was feeling very sexual and the atmosphere of wine, music, sex and Ian next to her, were pushing her to a breaking point sexually. She thought of Jay and Sherri arriving in the next half hour or so. Then she would allow herself to get wild with her husband and their close friends. "This is a 100 times better than I imagined it would be," she thought to herself.

She glanced down to Ian's pants and looked at the spot where she felt his hardness against her pussy only a minute ago. "He is still hard," she said to herself as Ian put his arm around her and pulled her closer. She felt an urge to place her hand in his lap and feel his cock, when another couple entered the room holding four wine glasses.

"The woman said "Brigitte asked us to bring you some wine. I am Marina and this is my husband, Stan."

After everyone exchanged names and pleasantries the couple sat down next to them on the couch. Joyce was a pretty petite brunette, about 5'3" with a large bosom. With her black tights she presented herself as a much put together woman in her early forties. Stan looked like an insurance salesman and noticeably had a couple of gold chains on his open chest. Slightly overweight he compensated for that with a large white smile and a sincere look on his face. As they talked for a few minutes, they told Ian and Kelli that they were originally from Chicago and had been living in the Los Angeles area for about ten years.

"How long have you been in the lifestyle?" Marina asked as she leaned around her husband who was sitting next to Kelli.

Kelli explained that it was her first time and went on to tell Marina about how she never imagined that a club or people like Marina and Stan existed. As she continued to talk to the other couple, Ian noticed that Kelli hand was now on his thigh rubbing it is a slight circular motion, acting just like his wife. He felt a sudden surge of heat from her closeness, perfume and the movements of her hand. He felt himself getting hard again inches from her rubbing hand which was moving in that direction.

"So, the two of you have never been with another couple before? Are you nervous or apprehensive at this point?" Marina asked, again leaning forward and displaying 3 inches of tanned cleavage.

When Kelli replied that they hadn't as a couple but they were enjoying the experience thus far, the petite brunette put down her wine glass on the coffee table and started to stand up.

"Chicago women are known to be a little pushy, so enough of the talk already," Marina said with a sneaky smile and as she walked to the other end of the couch. She stood in front of Ian and pushed his legs apart. She knelt down between his legs and pulled her blouse up and over her head. She unhooked her bra and displayed her large and firm breasts with silver dollar areolas to Ian and Kelli with her two manicured hands. She pinched her nipples and squeezed her two large breasts together. She bent her head and without breaking eye contact started to lick each of her nipples with her tongue.

With her right hand, Marina started to feel Kelli's left leg as she licked her own right breast. Looking at Ian she said, "Your wife is so beautiful, you are a lucky man."

Before Ian could answer she was pulling down his zipper and loosening his belt. She pulled out his semi-hard cock and started to stroke it up and down as she once again put her other hand on her own breasts. She said to the couple, while staring at Ian's cock, hardening in her hand, "I love cocks! I can't get enough!" She moved forward and started licking the underside of his cock with her tongue while her eyes maintained constant contact with Kelli.

Kelli felt an immediate dryness in her throat. She felt also felt Stan's hand on her thigh as she stared at the aggressive woman move her head up and down rapidly on Sherri's husband's cock.

Marina sucked Ian's cock for about another minute and then placed Ian's cock between her two breasts and started to rub them up and down and said to Kelli, "Your husband has a nice sized big cock. I love it in my mouth, my throat and between my tits!"

She continued her rapid sucking between her breasts and Kelli noticed that the head of Ian's cock turning a deep purple as Marina licked it with her tongue. Stan was kissing Kelli's neck now and rubbing her pussy through her panties. She started to rub her own breasts with her hands and looked up to Ian's face. His eyes were closed and a she saw a look on his face of total ecstasy. His hands were holding Marina's head and he was forcing her deeper on his cock. Kelli momentarily jumped when one of Stan's fingers entered her pussy.

At that moment, just as she was spreading her legs wider for Stan access, Marina looked up to her while continuing to stroke Ian with her hands and asked, "Want to share this beautiful cock with me? I love giving head and sharing a cock with a man's wife together."

In Kelli's mind everything was happening so fast. She told herself that it wasn't her desire to have sex with other couples tonight. That is why, she came with Ian so they could swap and she would be with her own husband, Jay. But, as much as she deluded and lied to herself with her faulty logic, her body's sexual desire was betraying her. Having sex with Ian was a pleasant and not a repulsive thought at all. At this moment, sex with almost any man was desirable. She was turning into a sexual animal.

She was so freaking horny!

In a flash, she thought of those many nights at dinner when she looked across the table at Ian and caught him staring at her. Sure they made eye contact for a few seconds. It was so obvious that both of them had the 'hots' for one another. And, and, in a flash she realized that she had been repressing her sexual desires in order to appear and feel like a good and traditional wife...why else did she suggest coming to a swing club with Ian and Sherri? Deep down inside, she wanted Ian inside her body...deep inside her wet pussy.

Marina told her to kneel on the couch with her face in Ian's lap. Kelli quickly obeyed the woman and (her own desires) and knelt on the couch. Stan stood up and then moved behind his kneeling wife on the carpet below. Kelli looked up to Ian, kissed him on the lips and promptly moved her head over the glistening erect cock below her. She slowly moved her head up and down on Ian's cock and with her free hand reached under herself and started playing with her own clit. With Ian's cock in her mouth and her sexual instincts taking over, she realized that she had crossed the line and there was no going back.

Stan was busy pulling down Marina's pants as she continued to lick Ian's balls and Kelli continued to give Ian deep and rapid head. Stan's cock was hard and thick and like Ian, he was shaved in the pubic area. Kelli looked to the side and she was amazed, having never seen a 6 inch cock that thick, almost like a thermos bottle. As she felt Ian's cock getting harder in her mouth, she felt his hands playing with her breasts. She quickly raised herself up, taking her mouth off his cock, and pulled her top over her head and kicked her skirt free. He large B cup breasts still defied gravity and stood straight out. Her nipples were hard and as she looked at the scene in front of her, she pinched her nipples and pulled them. She was now naked except for her heels, hip chain and the tiny G string she was wearing. She felt wanton, beautiful and sexy.

"Oomph, Oomph, Fuck me Sweetie," yelled the vocal Marina as Stan entered his wife from behind.

Kelli never imagined a scene like this even in her wildest fantasies while using her vibrator at home. Here she was, sucking the cock of her good friend Sherri's husband while another woman, who she didn't know ten minutes ago, was being fucked in front of her, while orally sharing the same cock with her. She saw Ian staring at her breasts and she stared back at him while pinching her nipples. Instinctively, she moved closer to him and started tongue kissing.

After a minute of soft but frantic kissing they both heard Marina starting to orgasm beneath them. "Oh shit, I'm cumming, harder, harder...I love that thick cock!" the sexy woman screamed, as her husband was pounding into her with massive thrusts and slapping her ass at the same time.

Marina lost grip of Ian's cock with her mouth after wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. Kelli grabbed Ian's cock in her hand and after stroking it a couple of times, once again bending over to take it into her mouth. For the next few moments, she focused all of her energy on using her tongue and mouth to satisfy Ian. She was licking the side of his cock when she felt someone getting on the couch behind her. Before she could turn around and react, Stan had pulled aside her tiny thong and entered her pussy from behind in one swift movement. Although this was not in Kelli's plan for the night, she was powerless to stop it with her will or with her body. He was deep inside her in a flash and she felt the extraordinary thickness of his cock expanding the walls of her pussy with each pump into her body.

Ian continued to play with her breasts as she increased her head movements over his cock. She knew from her years of experience of giving head to old boyfriends and Jay that Ian was close. His cock was swelling and his hip movements increasing and he was not going to last much longer. But she also felt herself losing control over her body and senses at the same time. Stan's hard thrusting movements into her from behind started an orgasm that began in her feet and moved up her body till her ears were ringing. By force of habit, she increased her stroking of Ian's balls with her one hand and her hand movements but as the orgasm peaked she took her head off his cock and screamed,

"Ahhhhhhh! Yessssss, Yeeesss! Yeeeeeeeees!"

Almost simultaneously with her scream she heard the grunts behind her and Stan pulled out of her and started to cum all over her ass and back yelling, "Here it cums, you bitch, Here, ohhhhhhhh!"

She immediately put her head back down on Ian's cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth the worse way right now. But Ian had other ideas. He stood up from the couch and turn to face Kelli. He asked her to sit down on the edge of the couch. She did as she was told.

With her heels on the floor she spread her legs for him, staring alternatively between his erect cock and his face and daring him wantonly to fuck her right now. Ian started to kneel and began stroking his cock staring for the first time at Kelli's smooth and bald pussy with her lips being held open with her manicured fingers for his inspection and view. He had imagined a similar scene many times before and what she might look like, but now he was seeing it for the first time. He had the strongest urge to taste her and put his tongue on her pussy and in it. He gave into his overwhelming urge.

"Oh, Ian, please fuck me. I need your cock inside me," cried Kelli as Ian ran his tongue through her outer lips. Ian ignored her and continued to explore her pussy, in and out, until he started to focus on her clit. Kelli, giving into the intense feelings she was feeling with Ian's talented tongue, pulled back the skin around her clitoris in order to give Ian even better access to that most sensitive spot.

Kelli always loved having her pussy eaten since her first experiences as a teenager. She never imagined that Ian was so talented in this department and he far surpassed Jay's and other men's efforts. She looked over to the other end of the couch and another young couple had joined the group. They appeared to know Marina and Stan and they were watching Ian working his magic on her clit while his right thumb entered her ass. The anal stimulation pushed her over the edge. She once again felt another orgasm starting and she fell back against the couch and grabbed her breasts.

"Ah, Ah, Yessssssssssss!" she screamed as she shook her head from side to side. When she finally stopped shaking she was motionless. Kelli had passed out after two strong orgasms within five minutes.

And, the night was still young. They had only been in the house for less than an hour.

November 26, 2005 – Saturday Evening – Club Noir – Part 2

"Ian, I feel terrible right now. You never got any satisfaction and I have already had two fantastic orgasms. It's not fair," said Kelli as she met Ian as she walked out of the bathroom on the second floor. She had spent the last 20 minutes cleaning up and getting dressed again. Her makeup and hair had been a mess so that took most of the time. She grabbed his arm and started walking down the stairs. Ian looked at her and noticed that she had recovered quickly. Except for the bright glow on her face she looked even more beautiful as when she walked into this house

He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and said, "Sherri and Jay should be here any minute. I have all night and unlike you, I don't have a bucket of orgasms to go all night. We'll have plenty of time with the others and then maybe fit in some time one on one together."

Eroica
Eroica
157 Followers