Switch, Swap and Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroica
Eroica
156 Followers

She blushed as he winked at her. He now knew her on a very intimate basis and they had shared an experience together that they would never forget. Kelli realized that her sexual experiences in the past hour in no way diminished her love in the least bit for her husband. As a matter of fact, she couldn't wait to see him. But in some sweet but different way she also loved Ian as another sexual male in her life to share experiences with her, Jay and Sherri. She grabbed him and pulled him closer to her. From now on, instead of both of them fantasizing about one other or feeling sexual tension when they were together, they could enter a more honest phase of their friendship. Kelli felt free and liberated in coming to terms with her emerging open sexuality.

Before going down the stairs, Kelli stopped and faced Ian and taking his face in her hands she said, "Will you promise to fuck me tonight, Ian? I want you so bad, especially since we came so, so close before."

Ian replied, "You know that I want it too, Baby. But let's find Sherri and Ian and I'm sure that we will do it at the right time. Maybe I will share you with Ian at the same time. How would you like to have two husbands inside you at the same time?"

Kelli recalled the conversation earlier this evening with Ian in the bathroom before Ian arrived. The thought of her favorite fantasy made her shiver and she nodded her head silently and put her arm around Ian and headed down the circular stairway.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, they were met by the beautiful Brigitte.

"Your friends have been looking for you. I took them on the tour of the facility and then we went into living room to find you. But you both had disappeared although Marina and Stan were still busy with Pam and Brian on the couch," said Brigitte smiling at the couple. She continued talking and putting her arm around Kelli said, "A little birdie told me that you had a good time with my friends from Los Angeles, Stan and Marina."

Both Ian and Kelli smiled and said they enjoyed meeting Stan and Marina; and that the 'spontaneous combustion' came as a surprise to the both of them.

"Well, get used to it because that happens frequently at our parties. It doesn't take very long for sex to break out when two people or couples feel a connection. After all, that is the reason everyone is here, right?" Brigitte said holding Kelli even closer. She continued, "Since it is Kelli's first time here at the mansion, I want to show her something special upstairs. Why don't you find go find Jay and Sherri and we'll meet you in a bit."

Before Ian or Kelli could say anything she took Kelli by the hand and started walking up the steps moving her hips back and forth in a practiced and sexy manner. Kelli looked back over her shoulder, smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Ian walked over to the bar area and was offered a margarita being made by one of the guests. He thought about the past 90 minutes and wondered where Ian and Sherri could be since the area wasn't that expansive. He knew they wouldn't be in the pool so he walked through the living room again and stopped for a second to look at Marina and Stan lying motionless on the couch. He knew they were taking a break after continuous sex with two different couples. After all, the night was still young and he expected to see them again.

He walked outside and took in the gorgeous California autumn night. He reckoned that it was about 65 degrees F. outside. He heard some voices in the pavilion building and decided to investigate. When he entered the building it immediately brought back memories of past European trips.

He scanned the room and there most have been ten couples in various states of sexual activity.

A forty something naked blond, with smeared lipstick and bouncing C cup tits ran past him, almost colliding with him near the entrance shouting back to a few others that "I'll be in the hot tub if you want me!" She was immediately followed by two naked men with erections who also ran past him. Ian made a mental note that he should check out the hot tub later on.

He looked around and thought he saw Jay's curly black hair in the far corner. He walked past a foursome that was going hot and heavy with one another, one couple doggy style and the other couple in the 69 position on their sides. They didn't even notice him passing them.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw the scene before him. Sherri and Jay were with a very attractive Hispanic couple. Both Sherri and the Latina woman were completely nude except for their heels; and the other woman was eating Sherri's pussy on the king sized mattress. Jay had his shirt off and was lying on his side next to Sherri with his back to Ian. As he got close he noticed Jay's cock was being sucked by Sherri. The Hispanic man, his name was Gilberto he later found out, was kneeling on the bed on the other side, feeling Sherri's large natural breasts while she alternatively stroked his large cock.

"Right there, Right there," Sherri whispered in a barely audible voice to the black haired woman. He knew that meant that Sherri was close to cumming.

"Ah, Ah, Aaaaaah!" Sherri shouted as she shook her head back and forth in the state of orgasmic bliss.

Gilberto stood up and moved behind his wife as Sherri lay motionless on the mattress after her orgasm. He was at least 8 inches long and looked to be semi-hard as he entered his wife.

"Si, take it my little slut!" said the man as he slow pumped his large tool into his wife.

The Latina woman, Juanita, as he also later found out, was a very beautiful woman with a body like a model. When she looked up to him he noticed that she had a very exotic look and appeared to be Brazilian. Her body was a light cream color and her skin was magnificent. Her look was pure lust.

"Fuck me harder; come on, you can do better than that!" she said as she pushed back hard on her man's cock.

Ian reached down and tapped Jay on the shoulder. He looked up and smiled when he recognized Ian. Although they were not directly friends (their wives were very close), they both enjoyed each other's company and surprising had a lot in common. Jay self- consciously put his cock back in his pants and stood up. He and Ian stood to the side and watched the fucking couple in front of them.

"Where's Kelli?" Jay asked looking around the immediate area.

Ian explained that she went upstairs with Brigitte a few minutes earlier and that Kelli appeared to be enjoying herself so far. He deliberately omitted details not knowing what reaction he would get from Jay.

"Sherri told me about your European trips in the car coming over," Jay said with a sneaky smile. He added, "She told me everything, the ski trip and all of the stuff that went on in Venice two years ago. Kelli and I would have never guessed anything! She told me everything; well almost everything about your sexual adventures. It really turned me on hearing about the two of you with other men and women. She also said that all four of us were about to share something tonight so intimate that our relationship would enter a new phase. She also told me what to expect tonight and not to be too surprised or worried about the activities here. Just to enjoy ourselves and go with the flow."

He noticed that Jay was struggling to tell him something. He finally looked at Ian and said, "Ian, she leaned over the console while we were driving and gave me head. Just pulled it out of my pants! I had to pull off the road it was so intense. She also pulled her top down while we were driving and let the truckers see her magnificent boobs. She's so wild...I never knew! She said that you wouldn't mind since she wanted be the first one with me tonight."

Ian replied in a low voice and a smile that he and Sherri had discussed all of this during the prior week and that they both decided too to go with the flow and see what the reaction of other couple would be as the night unfolded.

Ian said to relax and also told Jay that he had some fun with Kelli since they had arrived in the mansion.

At that moment the Latina woman started to orgasm loudly and they both noticed Sherri staring at the actions of the couple in front of her.

"I am going to go get Kelli and we'll meet you back here. We have to experience this all together," he said as he started to walk away while buttoning up his shirt.

"No more, baby, I can't take it anymore," said the beautiful woman as her husband Gilberto continued to pump her hard from behind after her orgasm had already subsided.

He stood up with his erection very prominent in front of him.

"Are you ready for me now, beautiful?" Gilberto asked as he stepped towards Sherri.

She looked up to Ian for his permission. He smiled back and nodded.

Gilberto knelt by Sherri's head and she leaned up on her elbow and took the dark looking cock in her mouth and started lick the giant head.

Ian took off his shirt and lay down next to Juanita on the mattress. She was magnificent with B cup breasts, a gorgeous round ass and long legs with red heels with straps around the ankles. She moved seductively at the touch of his hand on her round ass and turned to him and said,

"Where is your wife?"

Ian almost blurted out that Sherri was his wife but he told her that he left Kelli upstairs with Brigitte.

"You did what? Upstairs with Brigitte? Uh, you won't be seeing her for a while, so come down here with me," she cooed seductively and laughed at an image in her mind.

"Ah, Ah, easy...please," said Sherri as Gilberto eased his big cock inside Sherri's open legs.

Ian looked up and saw his wife's legs wrapped around the back of the Hispanic man. He always thought that the contrast in colors was always sexy. He and Sherri weren't bias at all. As a matter of fact, Sherri had been with men of almost every race while they were in Europe. He moved his head down and started a deep kiss with Juanita while they both lay on their sides.

There were yells, moans, screams and shrieks throughout the room as couples sucked and fucked each other in unison. At this stage of the night, it didn't matter whom you were with at the current moment. They were in a place where everyone was sharing themselves with everyone else whether on a mattress here in the pavilion, in the hot tub or pool or in one of the rooms in the house. No hang-ups allowed, no jealousy allowed, no disapproval allowed, just clean and sexy fun.

He recognized the voice of the woman having an orgasm while he was kissing Juanita and fingering her pussy. It was Sherri and he could tell that this orgasm was particularly intense.

"Harder, harder, I'm cumming, noooww, uhhhhh!" screamed Sherri as Gilberto was pumping faster and harder in rapid movements. Sherri legs had splayed far apart and her body just reacting to the pounding of the big sweating man.

Gilberto looked back after Sherri fell back on the mattress. She had been holding herself on Gilberto's arms in the missionary position but let go after she came.

"It's time Bonita. It is time for your favorite thing," said Gilberto as he lay next to Sherri on his back stroking his cock.

Juanita had Ian's cock hard and was stroking him while they kissed. He in turn was caressing her body and fingering her sensitive pussy. He marveled to himself how velvety and smooth her skin felt throughout her entire body. Latina women were in a different category all together than other women. Sensuous, tempestuous, submissive and sexually demanding made for a powerful elixir.

"Would you like to DP with us? Would your wife mind if she were here?" asked Juanita.

Ian was ready to do anything after being with three different women either sucking or stroking him in the past hour without an orgasm. He said he was ready if she wanted him to be the third. She reached around and pulled a tube of lube from her purse.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass but remember I am in control. I have never done this with two oversized cocks before. We usually do it with a small dildo or with one of his friends who is not so big in this department. Not many men ever get into this tight booty, so be good to me and I promise to be good to you, Baby," she whispered in his ear and afterwards let her tongue circle the inside of his ear as she stroked his cock faster.

She stood up and walked across the mattress, one leg on either side of Gilberto's hips. She slowly squatted down and grabbing his erect cock in her right hand, inserted the first two inches in her pussy.

Sherri had sat up and was watching the erotic Latin couple next to her. Ian walked over and kissed her and told her that Juanita wanted him to DP with the couple. She smiled and said "Juanita is a brave woman with the size of his huge one and yours!"

Juanita called him over and wanted to suck him hard. Ian knelt in front of her and she took him into her mouth. At the same time Gilberto was still inside her and trying to reach around and apply lube in his wife's ass. Sherri sensing his problem moved behind the other woman's ass and took the lube in her hand. She slowly started to massage the anal sphincter with her thumb and licked Gilberto's cock as he started to slowly pump into his wife's pussy.

Sherri inserted one and then two lubed fingers between the two beautiful brown cheeks into her tight rear orifice. She heard Juanita moaning on Ian's cock and starting to pump backwards in response to the stimulation of her anus and vagina at the same time. She pulled out her index fingers from both hands from the woman's ass and stuck the end of the tube and squeezed it inside the woman's rectum for a second. She replaced her fingers of both hands and they moved back and forth much easier. Juanita was starting to relax and dilate and Sherri removed her fingers and slowly inserted her tongue into her ass slowly moving it in a circular motion deeper and deeper.

Juanita yelled as Sherri's tongue started fucking her ass, "I'm cumming, you little bitch, bitch, bitch, ahhhhh!"

After a minute of constant orgasmic mutterings, she knew the beautiful Latina woman was ready for two cocks at the same time.

Sherri pulled Gilberto's cock out of the woman's pussy and started sucking it for a minute more. She put it back into his wife's pussy.

She signaled Ian with her hand. He was very erect stroking his cock while watching his wife preparing the woman. It had to be done right to minimize any pain for Juanita and to heighten her pleasure at the same time.

He squatted between the husband's legs and leaned forward. Sherri took his cock and slowly pressed it against Juanita's anus.

"Are you ready?" She asked the couple. Both said yes, so she told Gilberto to withdraw from his wife's pussy almost three quarters of the way while Ian pushed forward very slowly.

"OK, Ian push in easy," Sherri said as she saw Ian's cock enter the woman's open and lubricated anus from above. Juanita grunted as the head of the cock entered her and she shifted her body slightly and pushed her chest and head downward on her husband's chest. Ian pushed a little deeper and stopped. He felt the other cock start to move in the pussy slowly. Sherri then squirted a little more lube and Ian pushed further into the woman. He had about three inches in and then started to slowly pump her in and out at that depth until she got adjusted to the double penetration.

"Uhhh, uhhhh, easy, fuck, two cocks, oooooohhh," the beautiful Latina woman moaned as she was penetrated deeper by the two cocks.

Sherri reached under the woman and started to gently stroke her clitoris.

Ian and Gilberto started to alternate and each went deeper and deeper. Ian didn't know how long he would hold out now that two other couples had walked over from the other side of the room to witness the double impalement of the sandwiched Latina.

"You like it, slut, huh?" asked Gilberto to his wife. She loved them dirty talking while fucking and Gilberto loved to turn her on even more this way when he was sharing her with another man at the same time.

"Fuck me hard you bastards, Ohhhhh...ohhhhhh, fuck my pussy and my ass!" moaned Juanita as both men increased their piston motions and when deeper with every stroke.

Sherri lay on her back so all three could see her pussy and spread legs while she stimulated Juanita. She stared intently at her husband hungrily and it reminded him of the same look he had seen before in the orgy in Venice; and on the ski trip with his friends where he shared her with two other men. Another man walked up to Sherri an offered him his cock to suck. She greedily engulfed him into her mouth.

Juanita began orgasmic shaking between the two men. "You mother fuckers, I'm your slut, fuck me, and fuck me, harder, harder!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Ian felt that he would be cumming at any second. The brown ass he was fucking and looking at was jiggling back and forth on his cock trying to get him deeper and deeper inside the delirious woman with each stroke.

He started smacking her ass with his right hand on both of her cheeks. He felt Gilberto's cock on the other side of the thin membrane hitting her pubic bone with every thrust now. Both of them were bottoming out deep inside her body on alternative pumps. They were fucking her like a Ferrari with the pedal to the floor.

"Oh, Oh, Oh...Shiiiit, I'm Cumming now, harder, harder, and deeper!" she screamed as both men slammed into her insides as fast and hard as possible.

One, two, three more strokes and Ian pulled out and let go his semen onto ass of the quivering woman beneath him.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Ian cried out.

He was a mass of sweat and needed to lay down himself as he felt his knees buckling.

Gilberto withdrew from her pussy and took Ian's place over the prone Juanita. He pulled her up by her hips and looked around to the crowd and said, "I want a piece of this fine ass right now. I'm going to cum in my bitch's ass!" His cock slid into her ass smoothly and he started pumping her with full and long strokes. He pulled her long black hair and forced her face upward to the ceiling. Gilberto with his two gold earrings was an out and out exhibitionist with the small crowd observing the action.

"Gilberto, I'm your slut. Use me and do me in my ass hard," a moaning and grimacing Juanita said out loud, so all could hear her submissiveness to her husband's violent actions.

Gilberto announced to the whole room he was cumming less than a minute after he replaced Ian in his wife's ass. "Yes, yes, take it all bitch, take it in the ass, take in the ass!" he said as he kept pumping and pumping his seed inside her until he was completely spent and exhausted.

Juanita collapsed on her stomach with Gilberto still inside her ass and on top of her.

Ian woke up spooning with Sherri with her arms around him. He didn't know how long he had been dozing but the Latin couple was sitting up on the mattress talking and kissing. What a wild night, he said to himself through half opened eyes. Then he heard Juanita ask Gilberto to get their telephone number before the night was over. Ian mumbled something and the couple turned around.

Juanita got on her knees and crawled up to Ian. She kissed him on the lips and said, "You and your wife are the best couple we have ever met. And, that was the absolute best DP I have ever experienced, ever Baby. I want to do it again and again with you and Sherri. Let's get together real soon. We live in San Clemente."

When she went back to her husband, Ian turned around and kissed Sherri. She was smiling and awake.

"That was so wild!" she said. After another minute of small kisses on her neck and shoulders, she whispered in his ear, "Two other men had me while you lay here semi-conscious after the DP. They were so turned on by the sight of the DP that one was fucking me from behind and the other was in my mouth. Neither of them came since I don't think they had anything left after their session on the other mattress. Then one of the wives ate my pussy till I came again. This place is something else!"

Eroica
Eroica
156 Followers