Switchboard Girls Soldiers & Sirens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

"Count us in," said Sandra. She and Susie changed into shoes suitable for walking through farmland and wooded areas, told Ethel what had happened and that they would be out for the day, and accompanied the Vicar in his car.

They drove through the main street, tethered grey barrage balloons dominating the skies above and into the country and to the Johnson farm. The Vicar had been right on one thing, Farmer Johnson was absolutely beside himself. Sandra and Susie had always thought he was a bit of an old fusspot, and planes crashing at his farm were way too much for him. He was pacing up and down, struggling to draw breath, sweating, lamenting that the animals were probably gone for good and how was he to make a living now and keep up with war demands?

The army, RAF and police were in attendance at the farm, looking over the wreckage of the German planes. The ARP, Home Guard and other people assisting got organized. Some men who had trades got to work repairing the damage to the farm buildings and putting up make-shift fences in the hedges, the majority of the others were assigned to finding and re-capturing the missing animals.

"Sandra, Susie, I'd like you to meet Andy MacGregor and Callum Fraser," said the Vicar, leading them over to where two young men stood. Susie saw the look of delight on Sandra's face as she took in how handsome the young men were. Susie was far from unimpressed herself. Both young men were tall, fit and exceptionally good-looking, with dark hair and blue eyes. "Andy and Callum are with the regular army awaiting their deployment, and volunteered their services having both grown up on farms. If you can assist them, it would be greatly appreciated."

"Thank you Vicar," said Sandra. Full of confidence, she strode up to Andy and extended her hand to him. "I'm Sandra Smith, and this is my cousin Susie Stevens." She twisted the curls of her long hair in her fingers in a flirtatious manner.

"Andy McGregor, pleased to meet you both," said Andy in a broad Scottish accent. He shook hands with Susie. "This is my friend Callum Fraser."

"Nice to meet you Sandra and Susie," said Callum politely, his accent also Scottish.

He shook hands first with Sandra, and then Susie. Looking into Callum's handsome face and blue eyes, Susie felt her heart fluttering and she could only shyly say, "Hi."

"We've been assigned to the woods over there," said Andy, pointing at the wooded area in the distance. He walked to a small lorry, its tray covered with a cage to enable the transport of farm animals, and opened the door to produce two nets on the end of large sticks. "These are for you to catch any birds and rabbits we find. Callum and I will handle the pigs, sheep, goats and other larger animals."

Andy went to put the nets into the back, then paused and looked into a field. "That might be a good demonstration of how not to catch birds."

Callum, Sandra and Susie glanced to where Andy was looking. In the field was Mr. Dodswell, a balding octogenarian who had joined the Home Guard despite his infirmities. One of these was a lack of hearing, and Dodswell's voice carried across the farmland as he chased an escaped rooster while taking wild swings at the bird with a net.

"Come here rooster, come here!" he bellowed at the recalcitrant rooster, again making a vain attempt to capture it. The rooster flew in the air, squawking and crowing loudly. Mr. Dodswell was not to be put off, and set off in pursuit of it. "Come on rooster, come on!" he yelled.

Sandra, Susie and the two young men found it impossible not to laugh, and went to get into the lorry. Andy got into the driver's seat, and Sandra climbed in the passenger seat, sliding across to the middle so she was close to Andy. Susie went to climb into the truck, and asked Callum, "Where are you going to sit?"

"Callum's happy in the back, aren't you Callum?" said Andy.

"Yes, but be careful how you drive," said Callum. "I don't trust you."

Andy grinned. "Come on, what's a handbrake turn in a narrow laneway between friends?"

Callum climbed into the back of the lorry, and Andy started the engine, driving up to the woods and parking in a clearing just off the road. They had no trouble locating some escaped farm animals, Sandra and Susie putting their nets to good use to capture some escaped hens and ducks. Callum and Andy each caught a lamb and put them in the lorry, then both captured a goat and placed it in there as well. Both young men then reached into some waist-high plants, and a series of high-pitched squeals were heard, Andy and Callum retrieving a pig, which wriggled and struggled in an attempt to escape. The two soldiers held it firmly, and soon it was in the back with the other farm animals.

It was such a nice spring day, and would have been an enjoyable adventure for Susie. She enjoyed working with Callum, and they found plenty of common interests to talk about. However, Sandra tended to over-shadow things with her open, outrageous flirting with Andy, something to which the confident young soldier was definitely receptive to.

When Andy and Callum went in pursuit of a second pig, Susie said to Sandra, "Don't you have any shame?"

"Last time I checked, only a slight amount," laughed Sandra. "Come on Susie, you need to relax and enjoy yourself, like I do."

"Never like you do," said Susie.

"Your loss," said Sandra. "With a war on, you never know when your number's up. There could be a German plane coming across the Channel tonight carrying two bombs, one with 'Sandra' and one with 'Susie' on it. So if you want to die never having had any fun, then so be it."

The pig squealing told Sandra and Susie that Andy and Callum had captured it, and soon they returned it, and placed it with the first pig. Andy checked his watch. "Now it's lunchtime, for an hour. Union rules."

"Union rules?" asked Callum.

"Yes, the Switchboard Operators and Soldiers Union," joked Andy. "We're the first members, and as the inaugural President, I declare an hour's lunch. Agreed, Secretary Sandra?"

"Agreed," said Sandra.

Andy retrieved some sandwiches out of the lorry - nothing much, just rationed corned beef between two slices of bread - and handed them around. Sandra stepped up the flirting act, and Andy could hardly miss the signals she was sending.

"Why don't you go for a walk?" Andy suggested to Callum and Susie. "It's such a nice day, it seems a shame to waste it."

Callum and Susie also knew what was going to happen. "We'll be back in an hour," said Callum, keen to get away. He and Susie turned and walked towards the woodland, Susie casting a glance back towards the lorry, and seeing that Sandra had wasted no time, and already had locked her lips together with Andy for a passionate kiss.

Andy couldn't believe his luck, and worked his tongue deeper and deeper into Sandra's mouth. Before the war, the handsome young man had had his share of girls from his village in Scotland, even a shy, prim, dowdy girl who worked in the library. Now that he was a soldier, it was an open market, girls swooning over any guy in uniform. Sometimes it took a considerable effort to get a girl's knickers down, but with Sandra it was not going to be difficult at all. Andy felt his dick getting harder and harder, stretching out in his underpants, the front of his trousers starting to resemble a tent. He pulled Sandra in closer, the two still French-kissing deeply and now embracing passionately.

Feeling Andy's arms caressing her body, his obvious excitement brushing her upper thigh through her skirt and their tongues intertwining, Sandra's body reacted. In her bra, Sandra's nipples hardened and tingled against the fabric. In her knickers, Sandra's clitoris tingled, her vagina moistened and her cotton gusset became damp. Her feminine wetness increased, Sandra feeling her crotch getting damper and damper by the second.

Andy and Sandra stopped kissing momentarily to get into the lorry, and as soon as they were inside and closed the door, they resumed kissing and caressing. With one hand, Andy quickly and expertly unbuttoned Sandra's blouse, exposing her white cotton bra.

Sandra laughed. "I'm guessing you have a bit of experience doing that."

Andy also laughed. "No, beginners luck, I swear."

"Lying sod," giggled Sandra, allowing Andy to massage her large breasts through the fabric, feeling one finger slip inside one of the cups, stroking her firm, young flesh. She reached towards Andy's groin, and with the same expertise he had shown with her blouse, unfastened and unbuttoned his trousers. Immediately, Andy's enormous erection appeared, and Sandra was quick to caress it through his underpants, her fingers sensual, teasing.

"That has to be experience," said Andy.

"What me?" asked Sandra, fluttering her eyelashes and putting an innocent look on her face. "I can't think what you mean. I'm an innocent country girl from Sussex. I've never done anything like this before." Sandra unbuttoned Andy's shirt, admiring his muscles and the masculine hair that covered his chest.

Andy reached behind Sandra's back and unfastened the clasp of her bra through her blouse, then took off her blouse altogether, leaving Sandra naked from the waist up, aside from her unfastened bra. This didn't stay on for long, Sandra reaching up to remove it, exposing her large, soft young breasts, the skin around her hard nipples a slightly darker pink than her regular skin.

Andy needed no invitation to take Sandra's breasts in his hands, caressing them slowly, his fingers teasing her aroused nipples, doubling Sandra's pleasure and making her wetter and wetter inside her knickers. He then lowered his head down to her chest, placing his head between the girl's boobs, his tongue circling around the firm flesh.

Sandra felt Andy's hand slide up her thigh under her skirt and brush against her knickers, causing her to giggle. To her delight, Andy's fingers lingered in the area, stroking her vagina through the cotton, then finding their way into her underwear, brushing through the blonde curls of pubic hair that covered her mound, going deeper into her damp, private feminine area.

With a kiss on the lips, Andy and Sandra stopped pleasuring each other to undress. Andy removed his open shirt, Sandra loving her complete view of his fine physique. The girl was soon to see something even better. Andy took of his shoes and socks, then slid out of his trousers, and was now wearing only underpants, which were stretched out so far at the front that they would surely burst if they faced any more expansion from his penis.

Then Andy slid down his underpants as best he could in the confined space of the lorry's cab, and his rock-hard penis came into Sandra's full view for the first time. To Sandra, it looked somewhat like a monument looming out of a forest of dark pubic hair. She had been around a bit, but Andy's cock was the best she had seen, so hard, throbbing with excitement. Even his balls were bigger than any she had seen, hanging down in his sack.

Sandra was so keen to get her hands on his cock she nearly forgot to undress herself. She kicked off her shoes, than elevated her bottom off the seat to unzip and pull down her skirt, Andy giving her a hand to pull it down her legs. He caressed Sandra's bare feet as he did so, Sandra giggling as he did so.

"You seem to like my feet," she said.

"You're right, I do like them," agreed Andy. "There's just something about girls' feet that drives me crazy. And you, Sandra Smith, have the best feet I've ever seen."

Sandra had never been with a guy who seemed to like her feet so much and had never given much thought to feet being sexy. However, she was far from unaroused by this, enjoying Andy's firm but gentle caressing of her soles, arches and toes.

The only clothes Sandra was still wearing were her knickers, white, full-brief cotton panties that completely covered her pubic area, vagina, bottom and a good part of her lower stomach. She reached up to put her fingers into the elastic waistband to pull them down, but Andy stopped her.

"Let me do that," he said, his fingers taking the place of Sandra's in the elastic waistband, sliding down her underwear, his eyes bulging as the young woman's pubic hair, a luxurious triangle of soft, blonde curls came into view. He continued to slide the knickers down Sandra's legs, stopping momentarily at her ankles, caressing Sandra's bare feet through the soft cotton knickers. He could smell the soft, but unmistakable feminine scent of arousal on Sandra's knickers, and his cock grew harder and harder.

Andy could have happily spent the rest of the day playing with Sandra's knickers and feet, but time was a factor. Sandra and Andy moved around to get comfortable in the confined space, Andy catching a glimpse of Sandra's vaginal lips, tight and pink between her legs, blonde hair lightly covering them. Simultaneously, Andy reached into his wallet and Sandra into her purse, each producing a condom, and both laughing.

"Great minds think alike," said Sandra.

"I'm the barber's best customer, and not for haircuts," joked Andy. "Where did you manage to get condoms from?"

"I showed the barber's son how you use them for his 18th birthday," grinned Sandra. She could see Andy was aroused by this, so continued. "I hiked up my dress, pulled my knickers down to my ankles, bent over a table and let him play with my bare bum. Then I put the condom on him, bent over again, spread my legs, and let him do what he liked. I think it's the best birthday he's ever had, so now when I want a good time ..."

She winked at Andy, who said. "Speaking of your bum, that's something I haven't fully seen yet."

"Ask, and you shall receive," said Sandra. She turned over so she was on all fours, the pale cheeks of her bare bottom on display. Andy breathed as he took in the wonderful sight of her young body, Sandra's bum, her legs, her bare feet, her tits hanging down at the front. He reached forward, caressing her bum cheeks and opening them slightly, catching another glimpse of Sandra's increasingly wet vagina and further back the tight opening to her anus.

"You really like my bum too, don't you?" said Sandra, her tingling excitement between her legs stronger and stronger knowing that Andy could see her vagina and her anus - the most private part of her young body - at the same time.

"It they were handing out a prize for the best bum in Britain, Sandra Smith of Sussex would win hands down," grinned Andy.

Sandra moved her position to sit next to Andy, and with gentle but firm fingers, unwrapped his condom and slid it onto his cock, caressing his balls at the same time, moving her left hand back to his rubber-covered shaft, her right staying on his testicles, feeling the young soldier squirm in delight. "And the prize for the best cock in Britain goes to Andy MacGregor of Scotland."

"Let's see how much fun the girl with the best bum and the guy with the best dick can really have," said Andy. He and Sandra exchanged another kiss, before Sandra lay back on the seat and spread her legs wide, her vagina open to show the pink wetness through her pubic hair.

Getting his tall figure into position in the lorry was not easy for Andy, but he had had plenty of experience screwing girls in cars so moved quickly so he was lying directly on top of Sandra. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair and teased her vulva, then lowered his groin so his erection was directly opposite Sandra's vagina.

Sandra curled up her toes and allowed the muscles in her vagina to relax, and allow Andy's enormous dick inside her. She felt the tip of his penis on the outside of her vulva, the slowly enter her until his enormous shaft completely filled her pussy.

The young woman gasped slightly while she got used to her having her vagina filled so much. The highly-sexed Sandra had been with many guys, both in and out of uniform, but Andy was the most well-endowed guy she had been with, and her pussy needed those few seconds of adjustment. She pondered how her prim virginal cousin Susie would take such a big cock in her tight little vagina, but this problem would never arise, as the only times that Susie pulled her knickers down was when she undressed to take a bath or change her clothes, or when she needed to go to the toilet.

Andy began to move back and forwards, Sandra feeling every rigid muscle in his penis against the sensitive skin of her vagina. Her clitoris felt like it was on fire, and her wetness flowed freely from her pussy. Andy kissed her on the lips, Sandra sliding her tongue into his mouth. She lifted her legs so they were off the seat, her bare feet in the air and rotated her hips, with both she and Andy gasping as this doubled their pleasure. Andy could feel his cock throbbing, and the hot interior of Sandra's vagina through the rubber condom.

Beads of sweat appeared on Sandra and Andy's faces, Susie feeling the sweat from her own forehead running down onto her big tits, and Andy's sweat likewise finding its way to Sandra's boobs. Andy thrust deep inside Sandra, holding his cock in position grinding against the entrance to her birth canal.

"Yes, that feels great," gasped Sandra. Andy pulled back slightly, then thrust deep and hard into the girl's vagina again, Sandra gasping, her pussy moisture running backwards, combining with the sweat between the cheeks of her bottom and on her anus.

Andy stepped up the pace, pushing back and forward in Sandra's pussy, Sandra likewise thrusting her hips back and forward in rhythm. After two minutes, they were both gasping for breath and Andy felt the muscles of his body tighten and the unmistakable ecstasy of orgasm. He gasped as his cock exploded in Sandra's vagina, the tidal wave of sticky white semen captured in the interior of the condom.

At the same moment, Sandra curled up her bare toes and felt the muscles deep inside her vagina and anus tighten. Her clitoris gave out unbelievable waves of pleasure, the wonderful feeling of the female orgasm sweeping through the girl's uterus and her rectum, her nipples tingling and a rush of liquid from her vagina soaking both her own pubic hair and Andy's. "Yes, yes, yes," she squealed, squirming around to make the feeling even more intense.

Trying to catch their breath, Andy withdrew his cock, now rapidly going down, from Sandra's vagina, and they sat naked next to each other in the cabin. Looking down, Sandra could see her vagina was leaving damp stains on the seat, and hoisted her bottom up, cupping one hand under her pussy to try and prevent any more moisture escaping.

Andy, who removed and disposed of his condom by throwing it into some bushes, also noticed and was sympathetic to her cause, as well as turned on by her soaking wet vagina. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a clean handkerchief. "It looks like you might need this," he said, offering it to Sandra.

"Yeah, thanks Andy," said Sandra with gratitude. She took the handkerchief, and perched on the seat, her legs wide open. Andy watched as Sandra applied the handkerchief first to her pubic hair, drying the triangle of blonde hairs. She then lowered it into her pink vagina, the soft cotton absorbing her feminine wetness as the girl circled it around. Sandra then reached behind her, using the handkerchief to clean herself at the back. She wiped away the sweat and her pussy wetness from between the cheeks of her bum, and from her anus.

"Maybe you should keep the handkerchief," suggested Andy, seeing the sticky, feminine-scented square of cotton in Sandra's hand.

"That's probably a good idea," said Sandra. "Although, maybe you would like it as a souvenir? When you're away on active service, it will give you something to smell at night."

"You're a sexy little bitch, aren't you?" said Andy, he and Sandra kissing again, and Sandra feeling her naked pussy again tingling and getting damp. Nearly an hour had gone by, and Callum and Susie would be back soon. They dressed quickly, Sandra pulling up her knickers and adjusting them around her pussy, before smoothing down her skirt.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers