Switched

Story Info
A girl and boy find an old machine that switched their minds.
9.4k words
4.35
18.5k
22

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Our story takes place in a small city in Nova Scotia, Canada. Josh, which is me, grew up was a regular guy I was 6' 150lb not a jock but not in bad shape either. I had brown hair blue eyes and from what I seen in the shows was average size maybe a bit bigger about 7 inches. Somehow I was not lucky when it came to girls I was looking for just the right girl.

Going through high school I looked at the girls sizing them up and the looks I wanted was in my next door neighbor Judy. Of course she was the most, or at least one of the most sought after girls in her school. She was gorgeous with that long natural blond hair and deep blue eyes she had thin frame 5' 10"with a "B" breast and a 27 inch waist with a flat stomach and toned legs. I used to watch her for hours from my upstairs window seeing her sunbathe since she was 13 years old. I watched her develop into this perfect swan.

We were now both 18 and she would have girls over in the summer and all of them in bikinis. I couldn't help getting hard and jerking off also got some great shots with my camera. Taking pictures was also a hobby I enjoyed and I noticed for every ten pictures I shot a third of them were Judy and or her friends.

Judy would speak to be but as a platonic friend she never thought of me romantically and I was too scared to say anything for fear of losing her altogether.

One week Judy said she was having a party in her back yard and asked if I would come and take pictures. I was downhearted that I was not just invited but at least I was going. I took some great pictures and gave her copies the next day.

We looked over the pictures at her kitchen table it was the best day of my life. Just being with her talking and laughing was great. She said, "There is a science fair at the waterfront and would love to have me come along with my camera, it could be fun."

I said, "Sure," seeing is how we both loved science stuff the weirder the better. She said, "Great," and gives me a peck on the lips as if it were nothing. I had my camera in my hand and snapped a picture and captured the kiss. Judy just looked and I said, "It was for posterity so I could show our kids one day."

Judy laughed and said, "You got a twisted sense of humor like I do, no wonder we get along so well."

I laughed but inside I was serious I would love to marry this girl.

I went home and developed the pictures and printed of a couple of copies and naturally jerked off over one. I wiped up my jizz but I guess a small amount absorbed into the paper. I sized it to the wallet and put one picture in mine.

I went back next door and gave Judy the one I cum on and she was sunbathing she look at the picture saying, "Oh isn't that cute your such a great photographer," and her hand slipped and she fell face down into the lounge chair with the picture squeezed between her bare breast she prompted herself back up and said, "Put it in my purse on the table." I did and we talked for a minute and she said, "Tomorrow they were going to leave early before the crowds got there."

The next morning there was Carroll and Susan Jeff Tom and Hank naturally I am odd man out. Hank was holding hands with Judy, I guess they were becoming an item. Down on the boardwalk I took a lot of pictures and the girls were getting off on them with more provocative poses.

The old pinball machines the girls were bumping their cute asses together for the pose and pretend they were shooting the ducks while holding their ass sticking out as they bent over holding the gun on the old machines.

As the day wore on we went into a tent that had a bunch of old machines that took coins. I guess they were penny machines at one time but since Canada had no more pennies they were adapted to take any coin. They put some coins in different machines and I snapped photos.

They got fortune sayings for their money. Typical stuff like you going to be rich and healthy all generic stuff.

The day was wearing on when we entered this tent, if you could call it that it was well worn you could see the sun shining through the thin canvass. The smell was not the greatest either. I thought, "Who used canvas tents anymore?"

Inside there was a bunch of old relic machines bet they dated back to the start of these machines, whenever that may have been.

We moved up and down the four rows of machines must have been a hundred of them. They had pinball machines, bowling machines, even the rifle shooting duck machine. Tom said, "The only thing missing is a Pac man machine."

Hank said, "That would be too modern for this tent." The guys were playing the machines while I continued shooting pictures some of the guys but mainly the girls. A couple of the machines just wouldn't work so the guys moved on.

Carol with her flowing long red hair and a body looking close to that of Judy spotted this one old machine and it was called switch.

"Hey guys look at this one." Judy came over followed by Hank and myself and it read switch partner 1 dollar for one month. Carroll laughed and said, "So Hank you want to switch with Tom and be my girlfriend for a month."

They all laughed while Judy smiling read the rest and said, "Guess this won't work it needs a picture. She read on and said, "It had to be a couple's picture and each one had to push the button one on each side of the machine."

I was taking pictures as Judy read aloud the instructions. Tom said, "Susan and I got our student ids let's try." Susan a little nervous said, "Why not."

The instructions said insert coin insert picture then press buttons they inserted a dollar coin and put their students card side by side the dollar returned and pictures did not take.

Laughing Hank said, "Your ugly face must of got rejected Tom."

Tom and hank were lifelong buddies have been in class together all through school. Tom said, "That must be it." Then they put their cards away.

Hank said, "Here the problem it was not plugged in." He plugged it in and Susan did not want to try again and Tom said, "Why don't you two try it," looking at Judy and Hank?

Hank said, "Why not," Hank plugged in the machine and they put a dollar in and there student identification cards and it was rejected. 'Not a couple's picture.'

Hank said, "At least it didn't take our money."

Judy was put out she wanted to try this now she didn't like things that didn't work. We were about to walk away and she saw the picture of Josh and her while she was putting away her id card. "Hold it," she said, "I got a photo Josh took yesterday."

Judy took the picture out and Hank turned red with a sour look and daggers in his eyes. Judy said, "Don't get twisted it was just a peck of a kiss."

Judy said, "Hell if I knew a peck would make you jealous I would give him a real kiss," as she laughed.

Judy put the picture in then looked at me for a coin and I said. "What the heck," I put a ten dollar bill up as that is all I had but there was no place to put it. The machine wanted a coin and Judy said, "What about the coin you been carry since we were kids you still got that?"

"You mean my twenty dollar gold eagle coin?"

"Yes I got it but I couldn't use that, my uncle gave it to me it is special." I got ribbing from the others and Hank said, "Go on it probably give it back anyway it did ours."

I put my coin in and the machine took the picture and the money and after a few bells and whistles the machine shook and said, "Press the buttons," I was nervous and Judy said, "Come on we might get a fortune cookie for your twenty dollars."

The machine started to shake as they pressed the button and I felt a shock go up my arm and then the machine said, "Wish granted for twenty months." And spit the picture back out Judy took it and put it back in her purse. Judy said,"Did you feel that shock go up your arm?"

I was miffed about losing my twenty dollars and I said, "Yea all twenty dollars worth."

I said, "So were switched now," I went over grabbed Hanks hand and said, "Where do you want to go necking, get some pay back for that kiss."

"Go way you nut," Hank said. I looked at Judy and said, "Guess he don't think we switched."

Judy playing along and said, "Hang on Susan how about a kiss, I always thought you had a great body," and as Judy moved towards her Tom stood out in front. "Eww I am not into boy on boy kiss."

They all started laughing and we finished of the day and I took plenty of photos. We walked home I was odd man out but somehow managed to walk alongside of Judy and Hank on the way home. Judy kept giving me weird glances and I was giving her what I always felt.

At home I started to develop the pictures in my dark room but the ones of Judy were blurred after the machine incident they must have been double exposed I thought. Anyway I was beat and I went to bed early we all did I think. We walked what seemed 50 miles up and down that boardwalk. It was the last day of the fair and we wanted to see everything.

The night came quickly and I had the weird dreams. Next morning I woke up, or thought I did but I must be dreaming, this is not my room. And I got a night shirt on I don't wear one. My head was foggy and I was trying to wake up from this dream the walls were pink with guy pictures on them.

Where the fuck am I opened the curtains and I was looking at my house. What the fuck did I make out with Judy," I thought. Then I looked in the mirror and seen Judy, I almost screamed but held quite.

Chapter 2

This can't be as I stripped my clothes off and I was looking at the body I always dreamed of. I looked down and I had no cock I looked in the mirror and had a cunt.

This is surreal it can't be. I felt the pussy wow did that feel nice. I fingered this cunt to an orgasm. It took over my whole body not like when I cum. This is so much more intense my whole body was in ecstasy.

I finger myself to another and almost screamed and fell to the floor I could not even touch the pussy lips after that. I felt my breast and that sent shock waves to my pussy especially when I pulled on my nipples.

I needed a piss so I stood by the toilet and started to pee but nothing to hang on to it started pissing down my leg. "Fuck," I squeezed and stopped it and wiggled into the shower and let it go the warm piss running down my leg. "Fuck I am a girl I got to remember to sit."

I went and got a quick shower and soon learned nothing was quick on a girl as I came again playing in the shower. I massaged my tits pulled on my nipples and fingered my pussy. I had a huge orgasm and almost lost my legs from under me it felt so nice feeling my smooth skin even feeling my legs sent a tingle through me it all felt so good.

I finally got out of the shower dried my hair what a mess that was. I tried a comb forget that it was pulling my hair out there was a brush on the desk and I used that. It worked much better but still hurt pulling the hair on my scalp.

The cell phone rang. I looked at it scared to do anything it said, "Josh Randle." It was me calling I picked up the phone and I heard my voice. "Josh what is going on how did this happen?"

I spoke, but it was in Judy's voice and I said, "I have no idea. "Can you come over I need help almost crying."

She said or he said, "I will be right there." A few minutes later she was bounding up the stairs and I was sitting nude by the bureau.

Judy said, "You're nude looking at me cover up."

I said, "I can't it's so beautiful to look at, and besides I like it I mean my body does," looking at the bulge in my pants.

Judy could feel the erect cock in her pants, "Oh my god not again," she said.

"What happened," Judy said in my voice and I said, "I have no Idea," in her voice. "Please help me I showered and my hair or your hair and its all knotted."

"You're supposed to wear a hair cap." Judy took the brush to my hair and it felt nice and she got a house coat to cover her body or my body.

Damn this was confusing. Judy started crying in my body, "What are we going to do."

I stood up and hugged her and said, "We will figure it out." After five minutes we looked into each other's eyes. So strange like looking into a mirror. The phone rang it was Hank and I looked at Judy "What do I do?"

"Tell him you're not feeling well and are staying home today." I answered and he wanted to come over and I said, "I really needed my own space today I wouldn't be good company."

He didn't like it but had little choice in the matter.

I said to Judy, "How we going to pull this off our parents are going to find out we well be grounded for life?"

Judy said, "We will have to until we figure this out."I reached up and squeezed my tit and Judy yelled, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Um it feels good and I wanted to."

"Well stop, that's my body and it ain't right."

"Oh and you going to tell me you didn't jerk my cock of this morning."

Judy said, "But that's different it's not the same."

I said, "It is exactly the same I have wanted you since I was thirteen not exactly like this but I care for you and now I have this beautiful body, so I can't help but explore it the same as I am sure you have done with mine."

Judy turned beet red and said, "Yes I did but I couldn't help it your thing was so hard it hurt and I relived it."

Judy said, "That machine, it worked, that must be it. We need to go there see if there is away to change us back. We have to go there now, hurry and get dressed."

With a smirk on my face even though it was not funny but was hilarious in another way I said, "I don't know what to wear."

Judy looked at me and smiled and went to the closet though down a blouse and a miniskirt opened her drawer got out a bra and a thong. She went to the bathroom and brought out her underarm deodorant and some moisturizer. She applied the moisturizer and put it on my legs and arms. Her hands or my hands felt great and I was getting moist as the bulge in her pants grew to. Judy showed me how to put the bra on and the thong the mini skirt to.

I complained, "You want me to walk outside in this I am not bi or at least I wasn't yesterday."

"Look in the mirror," Judy said, "It's me your dressing up not you."

With that I felt better and then I said, "Something the mater here this blouse must be inside out, the buttons are on the wrong side."

"Men you don't notice much do you girls button from the opposite side dummkopf."

She dug out some low heels and I put them on and went to walk there was no way so she give me a pair of loafers instead. I got up and give her a kiss on the mouth with tongue and said, "Thanks for helping me through this."

Judy taking back by the kiss but her cock reacted to the kiss again and she did like it but said nothing. I said, "We have to go to my room get the camera in case and some money. We went in and mom was home so I stayed down stairs and Judy went up and got money from my drawer and my camera. She came down and said, "Mrs. Mom," as she caught herself, "Were going down to the boardwalk for a while."

"What about School young man," Judy said in my body, "We got stuck doing this project and somehow we lost our notes it was on the exhibits that were there and we have to redo them." It was a big fat lie but best she could come up with.

"Go ahead Josh, enjoy yourselves."

"Thank you Mrs Randal," and we left.

"That felt weird," I said to Judy.

"Tell me about it and I had to sleep in your cluttered room. How can you sleep in such a room?"

I thought to myself wait until she finds all those pictures of her. We walked to the pier I reached out for her hand and she pulled away.

"Josh I like you as a friend but that's all I don't have any feelings for you that way." We reached the board walk and everything was gone. "Josh what are we going to do, how can we find them this is not right I want my own body back," as she cried into my shoulder?

Josh said, "Let's get a seat have some fried fish figure out what to do next."

Judy said, "You can't do that eat a salad keep my body in shape."

"Looks like for the next twenty months this is my body and if you don't want me, I am going to enjoy it."

"What do you mean, that is my body, what are you going to do."

"I can do whatever I want, you don't care for me so I will make my own way."

"Josh no you can't you just can't."

"Josh we have been friends all our lives why would you want to do such a thing?"

"Judy I have been in love with you for years and you didn't even notice. When you get home look in my desk draw and on my computer you are everywhere."

"I know you can't help being who you are but if I have to live in this fantastic body I am going to have fun with it."

Judy getting mad said, "Well two can play that game I can go to the gay bar start sucking cocks should give you a good name."

"Yes and I can do the same with girls you will become the biggest lesbian in town and of course I will let any guy that wants me have a shot see how it feels and to hell with the pill, so by the time we change back you will be a mother."

Chapter 3

Judy jumped up grabbed me by the throat and was choking me two guys seen me struggling and losing consciousness. They came over and grabbed Judy and twisted his arms making him kneel on the board walk and said, "You don't hit girls asshole."

"Do you want him charged we witnessed the whole thing?"

I said, "No he got the message loud and clear."

They let him go and I said, "Another advantage to being a girl." still feeling my sore throat.

I went over and got an order of fish and chips. I was about to take a bite and she said, "Please Josh I will do and be whatever you want."

I said, "What makes you think I want you to be anything now. You have hurt me so bad I no longer know what I want." I took a bite of the fish and said "You can share this with me for a start."

Judy took a bite and said, "This is good I have never had this stuff before. I am sorry I hurt you Josh I was so angry and never knew you had that kind of strength."

I looked into her eyes or my eyes and there was water in them. It hurt me so much I wanted her so bad and I now wondered what my cock would feel like inside this cunt.

I said, "Judy I have no idea how to get us back if we tell anybody they would think were crazy and would be locked up. For the next twenty months we are joined at the hip. I can't help the way I feel no more than you can. I fingered myself to two fantastic orgasms this morning and I am sure you pumped one or two out to."

"It only makes sense now that we are together as boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know how long I can take not having my cock in this body."

Judy had tears rolling down her face, "You really want me to fuck you with this cock."

Yes Judy if I have to be fucked I would rather it be me could you see me letting Hank fuck me and me sucking his cock. If I have to suck a cock I rather it is my own."

Judy said, "God this is so fucked up."

"Look Judy you can probably feel how hard you are right now that is because my body wants this body so bad same as my pussy or your pussy has a wet spot for you."

"Now it is easy for you my parents know I loved you for years. Your parent is a different story."

Judy said, "She sure is." Well let's go home there is nothing left for us here." I got up and reached out for her hand and Judy instead took her arm and put it around me. She said, "If I am the guy I may as well act like it," and she gave me a little squeeze. We arrived at Judy's place her mother wouldn't be home until six and it was noon. We went in and I immediately rubbed my crotch making my cock grow instantly.

"You little slut," Judy said smiling. "If you want to act like a slut then I will treat you as one. She took out my cock and said, "Suck it slut," and using my strong hands she put me to my knees and pushed my cock to my mouth. She held my nose forcing me to open my mouth and suck my own cock. Judy was loving the feeling. "Oh good cocksucker that is wonderful suck that cock slut," she said.