Switched?

Story Info
A sub takes charge for a bit.
2.2k words
4.59
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sat, naked, in the chair, blindfold and satin straps ready and a towel underneath him. She walked through the door, gone were the jeans and t-shirt from half an hour earlier, now, she was only wearing a pair of panties. She walked up to him, turned around and bent over, spreading her legs wide. The back of the panties consisted only of four thin, black straps that did nothing to cover her. She was close enough that he could smell her arousal, he hardened even more, his cock twitching in anticipation.

"Beautiful."

The word almost stuck in his throat, she was absolutely stunning. She turned around and grinned playfully at him, it was her turn to lead for the evening. She straddled his lap, her wet pussy trailing against his leg as she did so, tantalisingly close to his cock. Picking up the satin ties, she gently bound his arms to the chair, leaving enough play to turn his hands over but not enough that he could touch her unless she wanted it. She placed the blindfold over his head, kissing him as she did so. His lips were hungry against hers, desperate for her touch. She pulled away ever so slowly, exhaling as she did so, her minty breath played across his face, chill through the trimmed hair of his beard. She sat back from him and placed her right hand on his chest, his heart was racing. She giggled,

"Someone's excited aren't they?"

"Mmm hmmm."

He just about managed to groan a response. He felt her learn forward, her nipples brushing his chest as she nuzzled his neck gently, her soft lips brushing against his fresh-shaven skin. He tipped his head back, spine arching. She took this opportunity and kissed in a line down his neck and onto his body, gently biting at his collarbone before she slid back off of his lap, her hands pressing on his thighs as she maintained lip contact with his chest, approaching the nipple and starting to pull her teeth over the skin. He shivered at this change in sensation. As she reached the nipple and sucked tenderly, leaving it erect, he moaned again, an animalistic murmur of lust that turned her on even more. She loved seeing him like this, enjoying everything she did.

Her tongue lapped its way down from his nipple, a long, wandering path across his stomach. She could feel his muscles shifting beneath the skin as he flexed in reaction to her teasing. Then, she stopped. Pursing her lips she gently blew across the wet head of his cock, it twitched in response. Giggling, she did it again, then daintily kissed the tip, savouring the taste of the excitement she'd caused. Just a kiss, then sat back for a few seconds, leaving him wondering about what was next. Just as he was about to say something she fluttered her tongue against the underside of his shaft, just a flicker of contact, wet and hot. After another tantalising pause she started licking up and down the smooth skin of his shaft, then, after having bathed most his cock she gently pulled down on the head with one finger, allowing her to run her tongue down the top to where it met his body. Kissing her way back down the shaft she then lingered around the head, her tongue starting to flutter again as she teased him. With no warning she suddenly wrapped her lips around it and engulfed half of his length in her mouth. He gasped at the sudden change, the heat surrounding him making him attempt to thrust in further.

She pushed down on his thighs, holding the distance between her face and his body steady. This was her turn to command the pace. She began to move her mouth up and down his cock. Her lips were tight against it and she worked her tongue on the underside of his cock as she thrust herself against him. Still only taking half of him into her mouth she continued these slow, shallow strokes. Now he had stopped trying to move she took one of her hands off of his leg and began to touch his balls with her fingertips, just enough contact to tease, but refusing to actually play with them, yet.

By now her mouth was awash with saliva, she never swallowed any as it made what was coming next easier. She began to work his cock further into her mouth, a little deeper with each slow movement of her head. Twenty strokes later she had got to the point where his head was pushing against the back of her throat, gagging a little when she thrust against it too hard. She knew that the sensation of that turned him on and could feel his cock twitch every time she did it. Pulling back to the tip she calmed her breathing and then inexorably slid it into her mouth until her lips were against his body.

He was in ecstasy, her throat was convulsing around his cock as it struggled against the invader she had forced in. He could feel her nose pressing against his stomach as she tried to keep it down. After a few seconds she pulled back, gasping for breath. He felt trails of saliva on his legs and dripping down onto his balls. He could only imagine what this looked like at the moment, he could tell that she was on her hands and knees, her back arched to allow her to get it that far down her throat. Her ass would be on show to the camera watching from the front. This would look amazing when they watched it later.

His thoughts were wrenched away as she again swallowed to his cock to the base, this time it slipped in a little easier and there was a bit less suppressed gagging. She choked a little as it came out though, the sound turning him on even more. She barely paused before starting to thrust her mouth back onto him, this time going reaching the bottom of his cock and immediately pulling back. She began to fuck her own throat with his cock, she had now drenched his balls with saliva and it was starting to run down her breasts. The filthy feeling of it made her want it harder, picking up the pace and starting to choke slightly every time he popped into her throat. He couldn't tell how long she did this for, lost in the sensations of it, the sweet sounds of her sloppy throat and the indescribable feelings coming from its touch.

Eventually she pulled back, she didn't want him coming, yet. She pulled back and stood up, kissing him on the lips. He returned it with primal hunger, desperate for contact with her, not caring about the mess of spit that they'd caused. She took his right hand in hers and turned it over, leaving the palm up. Then he felt something extremely wet brush against the fingers, she'd straddled his hand. Her soaking pussy was totally uncovered by the underwear, the hard nub of her clit covered only by a fine mesh. He slipped two fingers into her and started tracing a circle around her clit with his thumb. She ground herself against his hand, loving his careful attention. He couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this wet, his fingers easily found the engorged spot inside her, rubbing it side-to-side. It was her turn to moan in appreciation at this double dose of stimulation. She leaned forward as he continued, first kissing him and then just resting her head on his shoulder, panting too hard to do anything else. He moved his digits faster and faster his thumb slipping inside the panties to rub directly over her clit, willing her closer to the edge. After all, she'd earned it. Just as he could feel her start to tense against him she pulled away,

"Not yet Sir."

He waited for whatever she had in mind, thinking it must be good to make the delay worth it. He heard a bottle of lube being pumped, then some wet squelchy sounds and finally a very low pulsing buzz and a gasp of pleasure. He felt her straddle him again, this time she grabbed his cock, stroking the head along her wet pussy lips before lowering herself onto it. She felt hot, slick and tighter than normal, then he felt the first pulse through her. She had a buttplug in. He could feel it throbbing through the thin wall at the back of her pussy. She finally sat all the way down onto him, pressing herself into his lap and placing her hands on his shoulders for support. Her hips started a slow motion, grinding more than moving up and down. He realised what she was doing, she wanted her orgasm, but was doing her best to delay his. Her rhythm became more erratic, little shivers interrupting it. He felt one of her hands leave his shoulder and the plug started moving, the angle of it tilting so it pressed further against her, and therefore, him. She buried her face in his shoulder, starting to bite him through muffled whimpers.

Suddenly he felt something change, her entire core tensed, the walls of her pussy undulating against him. Her movements became jagged, tiny little thrusts back-and-forth as she rode the pleasure. He could feel her groaning into his shoulder as her teeth dug into his flesh. The hand on his shoulder curled into claws, nails driving in to try and keep a grip on him. She continued for what felt like an age to him, unable to actually see what was happening, multiple waves wracking her body until she collapsed onto him, limp. He could feel her hair against his throat as she rested her head against his chest. He leant forward slightly and rested his chin on her head, she snuggled in further, her arms wrapping around him. Her chest was heaving against him, attempting to get her breath back. Finally, her breathing slowed slightly and she slowly lifted her head, kissing him with her tongue exploring his mouth. He returned it hungrily, loving the taste of her lips. She pulled away and whispered into his ear,

"Your turn, Sir."

She lifted herself off of him, her pussy unwillingly releasing his cock from its warm grasp. She knelt , running her hands down his body as she brought her face to his cock. She slid it into her mouth, savouring the taste of her. Standing up, she again kissed him, this time sharing herself in the most intimate way, exploring her flavour together. A hand reached down and started to touch his balls with a feather-light touch, he moaned appreciatively and she firmed her grip slightly. Moving back down she started to deepthroat him again, continuing as she had done to force him into her throat with every stroke. Her hand on his balls became more exploratory, slick with saliva she started tracing her fingers around the skin behind his balls, occasionally fluttering over his asshole. She knew he loved that. She pulled back for a moment, swirling her tongue around him as she did, then pushed her face as far as it could go into his stomach. She felt his head swell inside her throat as he tensed up with the shock of it. She choked as it did so, the extra stimulation causing him to move in his seat. He was closer than she'd thought. She pulled back and sat on her haunches, gasping for air.

He heard her moving around, there was a wet pop and then some more sounds of something slick being rubbed. Then he felt her slippery, slightly open asshole against the head of his cock. She slid him in slowly, the thick saliva on his cock and the lube already inside making it an easy thing to do. The she began to move up and down on his cock, the tight, grasping passage trying to tug the cum out of him. He could feel the muscles in her ass rippling as she gyrated. She reached back and moved the blindfold up, he was treated to the view of her pantied butt, grinding back against him as she leaned forwards away from him. Her arm stretched underneath herself and she started to play with his balls again. The combination of stimulation was electric, within a few strokes the release that had been building for the last hour burst out. His stomach tensed as it did, his legs tightening and arms straining against their restraints. She sat down as far as she could, plunging his cock into her hot depths as it spurted into her. As he finally stopped spasming she started to grind gently, her ass hungrily massaging every drop he had to give her. She sat back a little and untied his arms. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close and resting his head on her shoulder, kissing that little spot on the nape of her neck that always did. As he got his breathing under control he whispered in her ear,

"Thank you, you're such a good girl."