Switched Ch. 08 - Paper Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her melodious voice, she said, "The day is won, Hero. Be merry!"

I felt so vulnerable. There was no way I'd be able to weasel out if this, not with a telepathic supervisor. Maybe she'd see I had good intentions?

"Leave us," she commanded, and the medics vacated without stopping to clean up. She fixed me with a look. "I would speak with you on a matter of importance." Behind her, Hanan smirked.

Dread closed its dry fingers over my heart. Why couldn't I pass out now?

*

Hyperactive Designers

Lorelei left after our talk. A soldier was waiting there to show me out.

He took me down to the basement where a car was waiting. It drove through the brutal-looking parking structure until ascending a ramp to street level and merging into a squadron of identical cabs.

They switched places in a constant shell game as they traveled, and I changed cars three times. At last, we came to a stop on the highway beneath a bridge. I climbed a flight of stairs to the road above and summoned an Uber to take me home.

It was home for now. We couldn't stay at Tawney's, at least not regularly, not with her conservative parents for landlords. We'd left the Four Seasons after that incident with the supervillain in the lobby.

The new place was on a quiet street and it had an actual white picket fence, but that was the only thing conventional about it. The interior had been thoroughly mauled by a pack of hyperactive designers. Everything was picture-worthy, with bright wall colors and precisely placed accents with a sense of whimsy. One wall just had a bunch of sea sponges glued to it artistically, and I could stand there and look at it all day. But then there was the mural-wrapped sitting room with the fake grass flooring and the wicker seats swinging from the ceiling. Definitely not a place to stay permanently, but quite an uplifting place to rent. I smiled to see it.

I let myself in. No one was there to greet me. I set my purse down and took off my shoes, then got a glass of water from the retro kitchen.

In walked Bryan, naked. The sheen of sweat on his bodybuilder muscles made him look extra sexy, as did his glistening erection. "She's home!" he called over his shoulder, then started toward me.

He smelled strongly of sex. Yes, please, I thought. I was careful not to get stains on my outfit as we kissed. I decided it was best to just remove it, an idea he approved of. With his help, we got me naked in record time.

Tawney came in, equally unclothed, and squealed excitedly. "How was your first day? Come on, tell us all about it."

I couldn't comply right off with her request, as she then wrapped her body around mine and stole my breath away with a kiss.

Fuck story time. I didn't want to tell them yet, anyway. I wrestled her onto her back on the floor and attached my mouth to her pussy. It was already ready to go, having been actually going up until a moment ago, and she was delighted with my efforts.

I pulled my knees up so my ass was presented and Bryan got the hint. As I lapped up Tawney's nectar, he pushed inside me with a slow and certain movement. I squealed into Tawney's pussy and she laughed, tousling my hair.

She was soon cumming, and when she'd recovered, she had Bryan roll me onto my back while he stuffed me with his sausage, and she played with my tits absently while kissing him.

This was just what I needed, to be just absolutely stuffed on the kitchen floor. And then for him to cum, which he did, and I came with him. Tawney was the mistress of coordinating these things with timely caresses and kisses.

We sprawled in chairs in the breakfast nook afterwards, among the jaunty, ceramic, porcine chefs. Bryan was stroking my inner thigh just lightly enough, and it was incredible. My quivers made him smile.

"How was your day, Superhero?" he asked. Warmth spread through my chest.

Tawney wiggled excitedly in her chair on my other side. "Tell us, tell us!"

I made a fist and banged it softly on the table in front of me. "I demand wine."

She gave me her bratty smile. "No no, we fucked you, that's good enough."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Very well. The wine-free version of events: There was no reception, the heroes had a crisis, I made friends with a chimpanzee, learned to fly, nearly died, saved the heroes, and made friends with a chimpanzee. There."

"You said the chimpanzee one twice," observed Bryan.

"That was for emphasis. I want a chimpanzee. Can we have one? I'll name him Reginald Goodbottom."

He put his cool palm against my forehead. "Are you okay?"

"They gave me lorazepam for shock."

"Aww," smiled Tawney, "you shouldn't have said that if you want to drink."

"It was a while ago, but okay. I'll settle for some soup and a cuddle."

Bryan interjected, "For shock?!"

I leaned forward and put my cheek on the table. "Forget the wine. It was worth a try." My eyes stung. "I fucked up so much today, y'all."

"It doesn't sound like it," offered Bryan.

I proceeded to tell them my day in detail, starting with the mannequins. I managed to get to the nerdy airplane part without lifting my cheek from the table or opening my eyes. Finally, I told them about Lorelei's visit before the end of the day.

"Lorelei walked in that room," I said, taking a tiny sip of red wine from the shot glass Tawney had brought after I related the tale of what Bryan called 'the Monkey Spanking Incident'. "She said... shit, sorry." I impatiently waited for the wave of emotion to pass, "She said I did a great job."

I looked from one to the other, confused. "You're not stunned."

"Yeah," smiled Bryan, scooping his hand behind my neck and kissing my forehead. "You were trying for perfection. So you got caught spanking the monkey?" He and Tawney broke down into snickers. Again. "Ahem. You said yourself you had no time to train. They pushed you out of a fucking airplane, man!"

"Okay. I'll take that under advisement. And then... She's a mind reader, y'all. Went right to the heart of the problem. She said, 'Thou art not gloried in public, for yours... thine...' Shit, I'm just gonna paraphrase."

I looked at my besties, savoring the moment. "She said they couldn't make a big thing about me in public because I'm their secret weapon. They've got Variant bodies with no minds in them. I'll be able to Switch to the right one for the mission."

Bryan fell out of his chair. Tawney just got wide-eyed and I could nearly see the wheels spinning in her mind.

I took another sip of wine. "You shot your wad too early, Coleman," I teased. "I haven't even got to the best part."

He glared up at me from the floor. "There's a better part? There something better than being able to use any super power you want, are you fucking kidding me?" His erection had returned, with a vengeance.

Tawney inhaled softly. She'd gotten it. My girl was so smart! She knew, but she didn't dare say it out loud. I got to my feet and helped Bryan up, then drew my quivering girlfriend to us and held us all tight.

I said, "Since I'm a secret, and I can't always expect field support from the other heroes, Lorelei and Frank decided I needed backup."

"Eeeeee..." enthused Tawney.

"Two people whom I can trust..."

"Eeeeee...!"

"People who are familiar with Switching. So Lorelei wanted me to ask you on her behalf..." Big, dumb, happy tears ran hot down my cheeks. "You wanna be secret spy superheroes?"

*

* * *

Variant Factoid #6: Fire Names

There are so many fire-based supers that virtually all the good names are taken. They sometimes fight for the rights to the better names, and these battles were recorded and sold as entertainment until someone died fighting for the name 'Incendius'. There are no supers named Fuego One.

* * *

I and the squirrels who work my body like a marionette thank you for reading this installment of Switched. Leave my rodent masters and I a comment and tell us what you think. Following their example, I store up your feedback to get me through the harsh winters of self-doubt.