Switched Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh continues to learn about being a girl and love deepens.
8.9k words
4.35
9.4k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Next morning Judy got up dressed and skipped breakfast she left and went back to her house. I had just woke up when she came in the room and she said, "Slut you do love me?" as she slipped out of her jeans and her cock hard said, "Spread your legs," and she fucked me. God that cock in me felt nice I held her winding my legs around her ass as she pounded my cock into me. I came flapping like a fish screaming, "Fuck me, I am your slut, I love you Judy."

She kept pumping and I held my legs around her ass. She was about to cum but my legs held her tight. She blasted the cum inside me and I cum again.

Judy said, "My god I am not on the pill how stupid can I be." I said, "I don't care I would love to carry your baby and I kissed her passionately feeling my cock grow inside me and her starting to pump again this time I cum and the third orgasm came.

I was crying with joy as she pulled out and shoved my cock in my mouth I sucked it off and then licked it and sucked it hard. Again she fucked me for the third time and I cum twice more and was exhausted. She was ready to cum and shot the load in my mouth and on my face.

We held each other kissing passionately. I love you Judy I don't care what body you got I love you."

Judy said, "Josh I know you do and I care for you to but am not sure its love yet," and she cried into my shoulder as I did in hers. Judy then said, "Okay slut let's get showered again."

We got showered and played until we had to leave we did not want to miss school. We went straight to the office and wrote our exams. Mrs Dingwall had an encyclopaedia of questions. We could not answer most of them. Judy said, "I know all about a man's body stuff that is never taught in sex ed."

Josh said, "I know all about a woman's body and how to please her I got inanimate knowledge of that." as I smiled.

Mrs Dingwall said, "I am sure you both do," as she blushed. "This is the most bizarre thing I have seen in my life."

"Yea think how we feel. I got a boyfriend that now isn't a boy friend unless we start doing bi sexual acts together. And he wants my body but I am a guy and not bi sexual yet." Looking at Judy and then said, "Well maybe I am now."

Mrs Dingwall said, "Get going you two I am getting to much information," as she smiled at us both.

Later that day we went to the doctor and I had a pap smear done. Yech I hated that and I was given the pill but told it may take a month to kick in so he gave me the morning after pills until the regular pill kicks in. "The Doctor must think I am a total slut," Judy said. I said jokingly, "Well that is what you call me master isn't it?"

"Shut up or I will get your balls and cock pierced."

"Yes master I was wondering what you would think if I pierced this clit and the nipples?" "Don't you even think about it." I said nothing just stared and she got the message loud and clear and Judy said, "So no piercings okay slut."

"Yes master," I said with a smile, "That big cock fills me up just right. That is all I want every day."

"You are a horny slut, Josh."

"Yep just like you looking at the bulge in Judy's pants.

We stopped into the mall and went to the dress shop and Judy said, "You have a fitting today."

Josh says, "A fitting?"

"Yes my prom dress."

"You're kidding? "

"No this is the most important day of my life I worked 13 years to get here and am not missing it for the world, and you will be my date."

"Hold on one moment," and Judy looked at me with an angry look and I said, "Judy will you do me the honor of escorting me to the prom."

Judy's eyes filled immediately and said, "Josh I will be happy to go with you."

"Judy I don't know how to dance," and she said, "I don't know how to lead."

Judy said, "You have to learn to dance in heals to."

"Christ I can't even walk in those." Judy laughed and put her arm around me saying this was our special night. The girl fitted the dress it did look beautiful on this body but then anything wood. She picked up a bra socks and nylons and opened my pack and gave me a credit card I did not know was even in the bag. I paid for the stuff it felt weird but this whole thing was weird except I am with my love and have her body too.

Next we went to the men's shop where Judy bought a couple a pair of stylish jeans and a few shirts then a suit to match my dress. Before we left she picked up some underwear and socks. She whispered, "At least these aren't full of cum."

My face turned red.

We were walking down the mall when we run into Hank, Tom, and Jeff. Hank seen my arm hugging me and he got mad again. We said, "Let's get a coke," and went to the restaurant.

We all sat in a booth in the back and Judy in my body said, "Hank you know I care for you but this is nuts, we would look stupid dancing together on the floor. Plus if you were dancing with my body it will be really Josh and I know you're not gay so what fun is that."

Hank said, "Judy I have feelings for you to, I think I even love you but I can't in this body and I do want to fuck your body. I have all year and was waiting until you were ready."

Judy said, "Christ I want to kiss you but I can't, it is not fair to either of us. Hank I know you want me and I believe more than just my body. I made slut here blow you and can make her fuck you but I won't, Josh has to agree and you have to want it and me."

"I am going to go to the prom with Josh and you may as well know we have feelings for each other also."

"Hank with his head held low said, "I wanted Judy's body and her mind and had feelings for both, but Josh how do you weigh in on this."

"Hank I love her and have for a long time sharing her I feel the same as you if I were me in my body you would try to bury me and I would do my best to hurt you and win my ladies hand."

"This is different to say the least," In a soft voice I said, "I blew you yesterday and it was my mind my taste buds in her body, I hated it. But Hank I like you never knew you until the other day. I think you're a stand up guy and can see why my Judy can fall for you. I will reverse this Judy has my cock can you suck my cock to give Judy pleasure as she spurts the cum down your throat?"

Hank said, "Fuck no, I couldn't do that."

"That's where were sitting then and were honest about this I am hoping to win her love in these twenty months and when we switch she would be mine but that is going to be her choice."

She got feelings for you and I like you as a friend but I am not bi and neither are you so that is all we can be same as Judy I don't see you going parking and necking with her in my body, so you will be friends with her to but not lovers."

I looked at Judy her eyes were full of tears as were mine and Hanks.

Hank said, "You are right Josh we can be friends, but I hate seeing you to kiss and hug when I want it to be me."

Judy said, "I want it to be us to and yes I care for Josh as well, and know from the stuff in his room or my room now he loves me very much."

With that we stood up and done a group hug and Hank left picking up with Tom and Jeff outside and they were off.

Judy was crying and I pushed next to her and was comforting her, which probably looked weird but I didn't care. After she got her composure we left and headed back to her place. Carol and Susan met us a few blocks away and said, "We heard about the food court conversation."

Judy said, "As much as I would want it to work it just wouldn't." Susan said, "What about us?"

Carroll elbowed her and said, "Poor timing Susan this is not the time to be thinking about us."

Judy said, "This is the perfect time Carroll may as well air it all today seems to be the day for it. I told you guys we can use this cock to practice and learn on I don't mind it feels good when I cum and it reacts on its own to every girl it sees." Carroll and Susan laughed and I turned red with embarrassment.

"Girls Josh is going to be with us though we can't very well send him away, but the good part is he is like a eunuch, the most he can do is orally pleasure you as a guy with no cock."

Carol and Susan said, "I am not sure I would like that he could say something to our boyfriends."

Judy said, "Josh what is your take on this?"

"My love I am yours to do with as you please or command. We have already proven with my body you are the master. As far as the girls having fun with my cock I wish I could feel it you already know it even sees a girl it gets hard."

"As for me orally pleasuring the girls it's your mouth and girls play with girls all the time and guys think it's hot and not betraying them I wouldn't advertise it either way. As for them playing with my cock that has to be kept in house like our situation master no one can know."

Carroll said, "Josh, where have you been hiding all our lives your smart and caring not like most guys."

Susan says, "I am game and I trust Josh."

Josh said, "Looks like my cock agrees."

Chapter 8

Judy blushes and said, "This dam thing got a mind of its own." We all laughed as we head upstairs to my new room. Once in the room Judy said, "Ok slut get my good clothes off." I stripped and like I was home through them in the corner. "Pick them up slut and hang up my skirt and put the blouse in the hamper to be washed."

"Yes master," I said and did as I was told.

Judy went to the closet and said put these on. You need to learn no time like the present slut. She passed me 5 " heels to put on I did and fell as I stood up but Judy in her strong arms caught me and stood me in front of her and said, "For that you can strip me and lay my clothes on the chair across the room."

I had to do one piece at a time and the girls laughed but helped me as I was so unsteady. Judy said, "You will wear heels from now on so get used to them. Once I stripped my body my cock was hard as a rock. Judy had me strip Carroll and Susan and neatly fold their clothes on top of Judy's.

Susan was sucking the cock and Judy was giving her directions and I said, "Take your finger and lightly touch below the bag back to the ass," Susan did and Judy cum instantly exploding into Susan's mouth. Carroll watched the cock go soft and snickered. "Look at the mighty shaft gone to putty."

Carroll moved in and said, "I will never get this soft thing to get inside me." I said, "Kneel in front of the cock and take your fingers and lightly scratch both ass cheeks and blow on his cock." She did and watched it rise.

Judy said, "Back to walking slut." I continued and was starting to get the hang of it. I watched as Judy lay on the carpet and I was told to lick Carroll's pussy which I did and was made to stop just as she was about to cum. At which point she lowered herself on my cock it slid right in and her orgasm started and she punched through her hymen. Her face winched with pain and she lay still with my cock buried inside her. Carroll soon started to move up and down on the pole and Judy was moaning. Oh how I wish I could feel my cock in that sweat pussy.

Judy seen Susan fingering her pussy and she said, "Slut take care of Susan she don't need her fingers when we got your tongue."

I started licking that red haired cunt making her moan and I brought two fingers and sunk them into her pussy as I licked her clit she was screaming in no time as I brought her to her first and second orgasms. Meanwhile Carroll was riding the cock for all she was worth. Judy said, "I am ready to cum and Carroll got off and took the cock in her mouth and swallowed every rope and then collapsed on the floor with a smile on her face.

I was told to get the cock hard so I sucked my cock and massaged the balls as the cock came to life.

Susan sat on it and had me lick her clit until she broke her hymen and sank the cock all the way in. Susan started to ride the cock and in no time she was cumming and after she orgasm twice she fell off in exhaustion.

I immediately took her place riding my cock with my high heels still on I sunk it all the way to my cervix god this cock felt good inside me. I felt the cock pushing my cunt muscles out of the way as this spongy knob pushed into my cervix and I started kissing Judy as I rode the cock she was building to cum and I was too.

We came at the same time with our tongues intertwined. I lay on top of her my nipples rubbing against her hairy chest it felt awesome I kept squeezing my cunt muscles around the cock buried deep into me. When I broke the kiss I slid down and sucked the cock clean. I moved my tongue around this cream covered cock licking it and sucking it until it was as clean as if it came out of the shower. The girls watched and said, "That was not sex that was making love." Judy's face turned red and I just had a wide smile on my face that they recognized what we were doing.

We all went down stairs cum running down our naked legs and we started supper I had to walk in these dam heels I felt like a penguin not wanting to lose my center of balance. The girls kept slapping and pinching my ass as I walked and said, "Get used to it when you're in tall heals men think it's a license to feel your ass."

What pigs they are." Realizing what I said we all laughed and I said, "It won't be me will it my love," as I kissed Judy's neck as I was too short to reach her lips without falling.

"Come on slut finish walking Mom will be home and we all went upstairs to dress. We all took tissues and wiped ourselves from the cocks cum running down our legs I put on jeans while the others had to put on their school clothes. We were just leaving as mom came in she seen me and had a strange look on her face and Judy said, "We were dancing and we were teaching Josh for the dance. See you tomorrow Judy," as they left.

Mom said, "I am not sure I like a boy up in your room." "Get real I was with Carol and Susan what you think he would fuck all three of us?"

"Watch your language young lady."

"Yes Mom maybe I should invite him over for the night take care of your needs," and I cupped her breast and squeezed.

She let out a moan and said, "What got into you Judy you act like someone else?"

"Sometimes I feel like someone else Mom." We finished supper off and Mom said, "I got to get out of these clothes," and she went to her room and came back in her panties and bra. Damn she looked hot I wish I had my cock to fuck her.

After supper I went up and grabbed a shower and protected my hair. I came out and just put my heels on and some soft music and was trying to dance I almost fell a dozen times and once mom walked in said she heard a noise and I said, "I was practicing dancing with these heels."

She looked at me nude I am sure she wanted my body she had that look that I have when I am sizing up a girl.

She said do you want a dance partner for a while I am pretty sore but I can do a couple of songs."

I said, "Thanks mom but I have had enough my legs are killing me but I will take a rain check," as I walked over and hugged her kissing her on the cheek and she hugged me letting her hands fall on my ass cheeks and squeezing them very sensually. I broke the hug and she did to I think reluctantly but I was not ready to go there without talking to Judy.

I went and brought down the schools app for tomorrow's exam and done all the questions then after I was done I hit the sack. I fingered myself thinking of Judy fucking me and that wonderful cock inside me. I orgasmed and fell off to sleep.

"Ouch," I yelled it was Judy twisting my nipple as I opened my eyes she had the morning after pill and regular pill and watched me take it then as my eyes focused a big cock was in my face, "Lick it I am going to fuck my pussy slut."

I sucked my cock and she pulled it out and put it in between my legs and slowly put it in all the way I felt it stretching me as it was going in the pure ecstasy of it I was moaning from the time she entered me. "My god I love you that feels like heaven in me I want it in there all the time my love."

She started fucking me harder and said, "I love fucking you and the way it feels I fucked the other girls but this pussy my pussy is what I want, I do love you Josh." She kisses me and cums in my pussy she held the cock in there as I squeezed my cunt muscles around that big cock it only took a minute and it was hard and fucking me more I felt cramps in my stomach but this felt so good I didn't say anything. When we both came, she lay kissing me and said, "Do you have cramps?"

I said, "Yes they just started, how did you know?"

Judy smiled and said, "It's my body remember your about to experience your first period."

My eyes must have got as big as saucers as my love just laughed. She said, "Make sure to carry extra tampons in your bag the flow the first few days are the worst."

I was still stunned as I got up she gave me a tampon and showed me how to put it in. Judy said, "This will hold my cum in you all day to, last you will be getting for a week."

Fuck I knew she was right I wouldn't fuck someone on the rag. "You're lucky slut I got two other girls to fuck otherwise I would take your ass."

"Yes master," is all I could say knowing she had the strength to do as she wished with me.

She laid out my miniskirt and blouse and 5 inch heels. I got dressed and those heels made me look sexy as hell. I grabbed my bag and we started walking to school met up with Jeff, Tom, Carol and Susan. We girls started talking about the dresses and I spoke to Tom, he was upset about Hank.

I said, "Look Tom this was not my fault. "Ouch," I said doubling over in pain. Tom concerned said, "What's the matter man?"

"Fuck Tom wish I was a man I got the fucking rag on and the pains to go with it."

Jeff and Tom started laughing and I said, "It's not funny guys." The girls were laughing to. Judy said, "Just think only 19 more to go."

"Oh fuck I am going to die." They all laughed more.

Tom said, "I am sorry man it just Hank is a good friend and this is tearing him up."

I said, "I know we spoke but there is no common ground can you picture you kissing that body and sucking that cock for pleasure looking at Judy?"

"You're right man it just sucks."

Hands on my stomach I said, "Can't agree with you more right now ow," holding my stomach.

Chapter 9

At school we went to the principal's office and Mrs Dingwall could see the distress on my face. She said, "What's the matter Judy?" Judy answered and said, "He started his first period this morning."

Mrs Dingwall snickered, I said, "Does everybody think this is funny it fucking hurts."

"Welcome to our world dear." Mrs Dingwall said.

We were writing the exams and Judy said, "Mrs Dingwall he needs to change."

Yes your right here use my bathroom Judy got up to go with me and Mrs. Ding wall said, "You can't go in with her."

I said, "Please I have no idea how and what to do yet this is my first change."

Mrs Dingwall said, "I will go, Judy you can't get caught in a bathroom with him lets go."

In the bathroom she said, "Slip out of your skirt so you don't get any discharge on it."

"Well I have to this every time?"

"No this is just a precaution once you learn how it's easy. Now take off your underwear exposing her cunt to Mrs Dingwall which was making me wet. Okay she showed me what to do the smell was awful and as I stood back up she noticed the dry semen and she said, "Judy is having sex with you?" sounding disgusted.

"Mrs Dingwall we are here to get this thing changed and get rid of this awful smell."

"Your right and she takes the tampon out of my bag and the face cloth she warms the water and said. "Wash your vagina dear." I almost laughed but didn't as she said, "Then use a paper towel to dry yourself and inserted the new tampon. She brought a bottle out and put a dab on her finger and touched my inner thigh close to my cunt and she said, "Do the same to your other leg," and I did. It was a nice smelling perfume and Mrs Dingwall said, "Get dressed Judy and come out when you're done."