Switched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carroll was moaning now as was I and I cum same time as Carroll god how could something like this make me cum. Judy then blasted my asshole with cum and I screamed as I cum God how good it felt.

Carroll was less than a minute behind when Jeff blasted his seed into her ass and she came.

Judy pulled out and I was in the bliss of the orgasm when I felt the cock enter my ass again and started fucking me silly. I looked and it was Hank fucking my ass and Judy lining up on his ass and Hank screamed as Judy went into his ass but he rode it through until the pleasure took over.

Judy leaned over and said, "How do you like being fucked by your girlfriend."

"I love it my love bet its better than any strap-on and it's my love that is going to make me cum."

I said, "What am I chopped liver your fucking my ass to you know," and Hank said, "And it is such a perfect ass to." After already cumming it didn't take much and I was in another orgasm this time from Hank.

"Master I really am a slut now being fucked by both of you."

Judy said, "Your my slut and I love you Josh."

Hank said, "I am going to cum awe, ah, god that ass is tight," as I squeezed my muscles around his cock holding him in. Then I pulsated the muscles and he moaned again making him moan and he said, "You're doing that on purpose?"

I said, "I am giving my lovers boyfriend the best I can do for him the same as I would do for Judy as she fucks me it's her body and I must do my best to please you with it until she says otherwise."

Hank said, "She could not of picked a better body to switch with man I really love you for this." I squeezed and he was soft and popped out we lay there exhausted Jeff and Carroll could not believe what they just heard and seen.

We played around Carroll helped me clean all the cocks up and when they were all hard again Judy said, "I want my body to have all three holes filled: Hank lie on the bed face up feet on the floor. Josh mount Hank cock in your ass. Jeff climb on the bed and fuck my face," as my love Judy entered my pussy and Carroll was playing with my nipples. I was stretched so many ways I could feel Hank in my ass and Judy had my big cock in my pussy.

Hank said, "He could feel the cock rubbing against his as I was being fucked by Judy." Jeff was making me gag with his deep thrust and I started cumming I was orgasmic and after a while just passed out being in pure bliss.

I came round and they were still at me as I came over and over again finally I felt the hot cum in my ass and my throat then Judy spayed my pussy. I was crying I was so enthralled by what they had done never had I been given so much pleasure. "I love all you guys," I whimpered and cried we dismounted and I felt the vacancy left in my pussy and ass it felt awful. I wanted more.

Carroll said, "That was by far the hottest thing I ever heard of or seen." I stood up and Judy said, "What a slut you are, cum running down your legs from both holes."

I hugged her and said, "I don't care I love you."

Hank grabbed me and kissed me and said you got a fantastic body and I said, "Kiss her not me bud."

"Oh yea, sorry bud," and he kissed Judy and I reached over and stroked his cock he moaned into Judy's kiss. It was getting late and I went to the shower Judy came with me and made sure my hair cover was on and we both showered I washed all her parts she done mine and as we kissed Judy fingered me to another orgasm. "My god, how I love you and this body my love," I said.

Judy said, "I love you to Josh I never knew a man could be so gentle, Hank is another good man and you go out of your way to please him."

"Judy my love if this had not of happened you would be with Hank right now and not give me a second look. Because of our special situation we got to know each other intimately more than any two people on this planet."

Judy and I hugged and kissed played with each other but mainly looked into each others eyes. We were speaking volumes to each other and not saying a word.

Hank popped his head in and said he had to leave we both hugged him and he left when we walked out Jeff and Carroll were dressed ready to leave. We hugged and they said, "See you tomorrow at school."

Judy said, "I should go to mom and dad they still have not adjusted to this yet."

We kissed and Judy got dressed and I walked down stairs nude mom was having a tea her and Judy kissed good night and I poured a cup of tea and sat down with mom.

Chapter 15

Mom said, "Sounds like you guys had fun?"

I said, "Mildred it was the best I was fucked in all three holes at the same time."

Mildred said, "Josh I have dreamed of that and never been there." Mildred got up and we walked to her bedroom and I followed her she dropped her robe and she sat on the bed as I dropped between her legs and licked her pussy to an orgasm then I sat up behind her and she laid back against my soft breast. I massaged her shoulders and she said, "Oh Josh that is so wonderful. Does Judy realize the treasure she has."

"I am no treasure your daughter is the treasure."

"Don't sell yourself short young man you have talents far beyond your years and that cock of yours is way above average."

I reached down and massaged her tits and said, "At the moment I am missing that part of my body would enjoy bringing you to an orgasm."

I started nibbling her ears and tweaking her nipples as she moaned with pleasure. She was falling asleep with the soft touch of my hands I let her lay on the bed and gave her a quick body massage and was working on her feet she dropped off to sleep.

I got up and covered her and went back to my room and fell asleep next morning I awoke to being fucked by my Judy. I pushed back into her as she thrust into me in no time I came screaming as I felt her cum splash into me.

She got up and went and got me my pill and I said do I have to I want your baby."

Judy said, "That is a big step we were planning on university."

I said, "Yes we can still go we have enough people to look after her."

"Oh and you already decided the gender?"

"Yes it has to be a girl you're so beautiful what else could it be."

Judy said, "What about Hank?"

I said, "You can make him pregnant to."

Judy said, "Be serious slut what if he gets you pregnant?"

"No my love, Hank can have my mouth and my ass only you can have my pussy until I am pregnant with our child."

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself you really want a bastard child?"

"Judy my love I love you and want to marry you today if you would have me but that is not fair to Hank and you can't marry both of us legally."

Judy starts to cry and I said, "My love please don't cry." Mildred hears Judy crying and comes into the room. "Josh, what did you do to her?"

I ask Judy if I could stop taking the pill I want her baby and I told her I want to marry her but I was not being fair to Hank. Mildred started crying and said, "Judy you love him don't you?"

"Yes mom I truly do and I love them both."

Mildred said, "No one on this planet can have as much intimate knowledge about each other?"

"Yes I know mom."

"Then what are you waiting for, and you the big lug you are, have you asked her?"

"I said sort of did."

"Don't you think you should ask out and out?"

I got on one knee and said, "Judy Blanchard will you be my wife and marry me to be my bride for all eternity."

Judy said, "We need to talk to Hank."

Mildred said, "You know what he is going to say he loves you and will not stand in the way he knows you love him also."

I said, "Hank will be in our lives for as long as he wants to be he loves you like I do but I am better suited for you and you know it."

Judy puts her arms around my neck and throws the pill in the garbage. Judy says, "Yes I will marry you as long as you except Hank as our lover to."

I said, "Granted see my wife making conditions already."

We kissed and Tom and Susan were in the doorway Jeff and Carroll were coming up the stairs with Hank right behind. Mildred took Tom, Jeff, and their girl's downstairs saying, "they needed to talk to Hank alone."

Hank came in kissed Judy and hugged me.

I spoke first and said, "We have news I asked Judy to marry me."

Hank's face dropped and his eyes started to fill. "Judy accepted under one condition and I have the same condition that you remain part of our lives until you decide you don't want to be."

"I have asked Judy to give me a baby that is how this all started and I said, you may fuck my mouth or my ass but until I am pregnant Judy has my pussy."

Hank's eyes lit up and said stuttering, "You both want me as a lover in your lives?"

I said, "We both love you Hank, Judy could never chose it would break her heart so this way she has both." Hank hugged me and said congratulations my friend and then kissed Judy while holding me in a hug. I said, "Hank you will be my best man?"

Hank said, "I will if Judy accepts because you guys may never turn back then what?"

I said, "I don't care I am happy in this body and Judy is going to give me a child what more can I ask for."

Hank said, "You guys are right for each other I could never go through what you guys are doing."

We went down stairs neither of us dressed and the congratulations started and Judy said, "Will you guys be my maid of honor and bride's maid?"

I said, Tom and Jeff well you two be the ushers."

They all agreed and I said, "May I make a suggestion not to slight you Carroll, I think your great, but I would like Mildred be my maid of honor."

Judy started to cry along with Mildred and Judy said, "Would you Mom please say yes?"

"Yes it would be my honor to stand with you my daughter whichever one you are when you get married."

Evert body laughed but there was a ring of truth to what she said.

I said, "I am sorry Judy I never got a ring but I will when I find work Mildred rushed off and came back and said, "This was my mother's it was to be passed down anyway."

She gave Judy the ring and she took my hand and slipped the diamond ring in my finger it was a perfect fit. Judy started to cry again and Mildred grabbed him to her as she was closer and said, "What's the matter my daughter?"

Judy said, "Josh wears my sexy clothes has my phone and my girl friends and now has my ring," and she sobbed into Mildred's shoulder.

I come behind her and slap her bare ass hard and said, "My master, my love you have not lost anything your friends are still yours and I guess mine to as for clothes what is stopping you from buying silk men's shirts and underwear so you feel sexy and as for the ring it is on your body so smarten up or your slave will redden your ass."

Judy grabbed her composure turned and mockingly put her hand around my neck in a pretend choke like the first day we switched showing her dominance and kissed me. "Listen slut I am the master I will redden your ass in front of all our friends" and she took me into a passionate kiss and when we broke she whispered in my ear "Thank you my love, I love you and you complete me."

Carroll said, "We are going to be late I was sitting on cloud nine Judy helped me dress and I never even watched what she laid out for me I was so happy.

She put me in a sheer thong with a short mini skirt probably would be illegal walking down the street and the bra and blouse was really tight she helped me with my 5 inch heels and said, "Let's go slut."

Walking down the street I had Judy on one arm and Hank on the other we arrived at schools and in every class room I was surrounded by girls looking at my ring and congratulating Hank and he calmly said, "Thank you I am the best man," they looked in shock, "Josh won your hand in marriage."

Judy said, "He most certainly did." Most said congratulations but some were in disbelief. Class that day was a total blur and whether I sat properly or not I don't know, so many were looking at me because of the ring and were wondering if I was deranged for choosing Josh over Hank.

Chapter 16

On the way home Judy had her arms wrapped around me and this time we went to my old room and Judy stripped me and I her. We made love in my bed. Mom was downstairs and as Carroll came over looking for us. Mom was like a watch dog saying, "You're welcome to wait down here I believe they are busy upstairs," and you could hear the moans as Judy drove that dick into me I came so many times and finally cum together.

Judy kept her cock inside me and we kissed passionately and finally Judy's cock came to life again and continued to fuck me. Feeling that cock going deep into me was like nothing I could describe.

I was crying I was so happy and Judy seeing this and knowing why kept pounding the cock to me. I cum again and I felt the seed splash off the inner walls of my pussy. It was fantastic being in my own room and being fucked by my dick and the girl I loved.

I am a fiancé as she is. I feel sorry for Hank but I love this woman and Hank can have this body as much as he wants. I like him inside me and will give him my ass until I am with my dick's child.

We dressed I had cum running down my legs I went down kissed mom and said, "We were going next door."

"Carroll was here I think she is waiting next door." we went over and Tom and Susan were at it Tom fucking her from behind in the back yard.

Carroll and Jeff were fingering and roaming hands watching the show. Hank was just sitting on the swing looking off into space.

I ran over and jumped on his lap reach to feel his cock. Judy was on my heels and started kissing him as I slipped my underwear off and unzipped his pants and brought his pole out.

I moved his hard cock around my pussy then lowered myself on his pole and after a few pumps took it out and I lowered my ass onto his cock.

He moaned into Judy's mouth feeling how tight I was. I rode him and made him cum once and I felt his hot cum filling my ass but I kept going even though I cum twice I was going to wear him out.

He cum the second time and cum was pouring down my leg. I got off exhausted and Judy lowered her mouth and sucked his cock clean we all dropped to the grass and lay there exhausted.

That night Judy went to a show with Hank, Carroll, and Jeff. Leaving me to take care of Mildred we licked pussy and came so many times until Judy came home and gave us both dick.

Mildred was screaming as we kissed and Judy fucked us both. It was two am by the time we went to bed and Judy fell asleep with the dick inside me god it felt wonderful.

I woke in the morning and Judy said, "Good morning slut," as she fucked me and came inside me she held her dick inside me. We had to get up we showered each other and she held me to the wall fingered me to almost an orgasm then turned me around and rammed it to me I came over and over and she cum I was still cumming.

After school same thing she took me to my home and fucked me silly. After a month of this I woke up one morning and felt sick I actually got sick a few times Judy just smiled.

That day at school she told Hank he could fuck me as much as he wanted now. I just looked at her and then I realized what she meant. I jumped up in the class room and hugged her and we kissed and I wrapped my legs around her showing the class quite a view the teacher said, "That will be enough of that!"

Being so excited I said, "I am pregnant," the girls were all up in a group hug when the bell rang it just continued finally we went to our lockers and I said, "Judy you sure, I don't feel any different."

Judy said, "You were supposed to start your period yesterday and I am never late and you were sick this morning yea I am sure." We stopped off at the drugstore and we used their washroom and it tested positive I was pregnant I was carrying our child.

We stopped at mom's, she thought we were heading upstairs and we walked into the kitchen with the smiles we both had on our face she new without a word. And I said, "Grandma I love you," and Judy said, "We love you, I still have to train this slut." Mom laughed and I said, "Yes daddy master." We went next door they were all nude in the back yard.

Judy said, "Strip slut and go to the fence and put your hands on it and step back." I did and they tied my wrist to the fence and then tied my legs back behind me.

Judy said, "For being such a slut and getting pregnant they all got a surprise for you and Hank got behind her and fucked my pussy until he filled me then Carroll got behind her with a strap on and fucked my pussy until I came again.

Then Tom and on it went I was exhausted by the time Susan finished then instead of letting me go they took the water hose and rinsed out my cunt I screamed with the water and Jeff kept teasing my pussy and I was moaning as he hit my clit and I cum again while Hank was kissing me and massaging my tits.

Judy untied me and all I could say is, "Thank you master," and we hugged and kissed, "I love you so much."

School was about to get out for the summer we sat down and figured out what we could do for work. I said, "I can get a job doing photography," Hank and Judy both said, "No you're not working."

We went to dads and moms and dad said, "He could hire us part time in the office, and Hank to in the field if he wanted to learn about heavy equipment, sales and service." He said, "I could use two other guys to for the summer." I hugged him and said, "Thanks dad."

He said, "No worries half is paid by the government so I should be able to get at least that amount of work from you all."

Carroll got work in the ladies store in the mall and Susan got to work for a lawyer. The summer went by and we were heading back to high school to get a few better marks on a couple of subjects to give us more options for university. Jeff went to Dalhousie University but the rest of us needed better grades.

I was 4 months pregnant and showing it my flat stomach was not flat and my show size was bigger and my tits were a cc almost a D. I felt I was ugly Judy said, "You looked great." Hank said, "You are divine and wanted me even more."

My tits were so sensitive just a touch and I had juices running down my legs what a slut I was. I cried a lot. Somebody would say something and I would take it the wrong way and start crying.

School went by and at night Judy and I slept together with Mildred and of course one morning Mildred got sick and said, "I am pregnant." I was astonished and said, "Weren't you on the pill?" She said, "Yes but that is not 100% and your young sperm found its mark." We sat down and Mildred wanted to keep it so that was decided.

Judy was not quite so pleased at a younger brother 19 years younger. Here was the paradox it was her that fucked her mother making her pregnant, she was the father and the big sister. She thought, "How fucked up is that?"

We told our parents and they just shook their heads and said, "We will deal with it."

Christmas was coming we were all happy. I was now in my 8th month and it was 9 months since we swapped bodies. Judy and I couldn't wait I already had false labor twice we set the wedding for December 21st it was a small wedding our wedding party was as big as our guest list almost.

It felt funny taking me as my husband as I am sure it felt the same for Judy but we got through it we were now Mr. and Mrs. Randle.

Hank was happy for us and sad for himself. I could not blame him I liked him a lot and wanted to share my wife but even he knew that was not going to work for long. After the wedding back at the house

Judy said, "Hank it is only two o'clock lets have some more fun." Slut on your knees and put both cocks in that slut mouth of yours and all I could do was get the knobs in but that was enough the both moaned the started kissing as I sucked them both off they came together and I had all I could do to swallow all the cum it was running out the sides of my mouth down on my tits I was a mess and they broke the kiss.