Switched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job slut and they both laughed." And then both came over and hugged me Hank said, "Josh I don't mean anything bad we are just playing."

Judy said, "Josh I love you I will never hurt you." Hank looked and she said, "I can't help it Hank I live in his house sleep in his bed see how much he cares for me. And he is over here wearing my clothes sleeping in my bed with my mother who walks around half naked or naked most of the time.

"But after what we just did, "Hank said.

"Hank I love you to and I think it's equal."

I looked at Hank and he at me and I said, "A piece of my love is better than none I can live with this."

Hank said, "I would like her to myself but sharing is better than losing so my friend we shall share the slut."

Judy said, "I am no slut." Josh said, "I am in her body and she has me doing slutty things that makes this body a slut forever, my master."

Judy's eyes fill again and we said, "Get used to it love, we love you and your our slut which is a good thing."

Chapter 17

Mom shook her head and said, "You know you will have to choose at some point my darling."

I said, "Mildred I want to bare this child breast feed it I want to feel that I don't want to change back and I don't want Judy to go through this pain." I feel this baby kicking up a storm it wakes me most nights and is hard to concentrate and how about you you're in your seventh month and when I switch I will be the father." Mildred got me off twice and I sucked her pussy and made her cum twice as well. I finished the test next day I wrote the exam and I know I did well.

And then a different pain started and my water broke all down my leg like I was pissing myself Mrs. Dingwall came by seen what happened and called an ambulance and came and got Josh, Judy took my phone and put out a group text to Susan, Carroll, and Hank. They were all there in a minute and Hank had the secretary notify the parents Josh's and Judy's parents.

Chapter 18

The ambulance came and Josh went with them. Mrs Dingwall drove the rest of us to the hospital. On the way she said, "That boy will have the most unique experience he will know what life is like on both sides" Hank said, "He is the most wonderful person in the world and I love them both."

In the ambulance I was screaming with the pain and they called my Dr., who was with me through my pregnancy. He ordered a needle which took care of some of the pain but I could still feel it and soon Josh was watching as I pushed the head of the baby girl came into view still in the ambulance. We arrived at the maternity hospital just as the legs came out. A doctor came out and cut the cord and we heard our girl cry. They wrapped the baby and ran off with her I cried, "What are they doing with our child." The paramedics give me a shot and I was out when I awoke I was in a bed with everybody around me and a nurse brought in our baby.

When the nurse gave me the child she seen me counting her fingers and the nurse said, "she is perfect and in perfect health." Judy standing by me said when you're done hogging Jocelyn I would like to hold my daughter to. I pulled the flap on my tit and the baby started sucking and I said, "You can hold her when you can feed her and where is that name coming from, we never even discussed it usually us girls have that choice and Judy said, "We did." and smiled. I said, "It's a perfect name my darling but her middle name must be Judy."

Hank said, "That's great we got little J.J. and she is so cute to" JJ fell asleep on my chest the warmth and the heartbeat made her feel that she was back inside me she heard that beat for the last nine months she was safe and was home as far as she was concerned the nurse kicked us all out but Josh he could stay for a bit.

Judy started crying and said, "How beautiful she is." and I said, "The feeling and love was fantastic she is more a part of me than I can describe. Even when we return to each other it is something I will cherish all the days of my life." Judy leaned in over the bed and kissed me and then her baby. As I drifted off to sleep when I woke Josh was holding the baby and I woke drowsy and said, "What did they do to me?"

I said, "They gave you stuff for the pain so you will be in and out for a day or so but I will be right here." Judy passed me back the baby with her blue eyes. In a moment she was feeding again. Judy said, "Look at my slut got someone else to suck on her tits." I laughed and said, "Yes my husband, my master guess for the next six weeks this is all you get."

"We will see slut you got two holes left." I smiled and I knew Judy was serious to. Mildred came in and picked up the sleeping baby and said, "She is beautiful and said, "Your brother and uncle will be here soon little one. Judy hugged her mother and said, "This cock won't get board, will it mommy."

Mildred smiling said, "Typical guy just looking for a piece of tail." We all laughed but I only smiled as it hurt to move even laugh.

The next day they sent me home. Mildred was fussing over me and Judy came over and said, "We are married I guess I am staying here now." Gladice and Jake supported them and helped out financially as best they could the children wanted for nothing as Jake had a thriving business. I said, "Dad I will pay you back."

"He said, "You have son, in full, you bore us a granddaughter both of you." Only a few weeks passed and Mildred went into labor and our son was born and we called her Milles Josh and Hank was quick to say, "MJ that sings to."

Judy was fucking my ass on a regular basis. She said "You are my slut. Hank would come over and take my ass," as Judy would fuck his. Carroll and Susan would drop by a lot and Judy would fuck them as Jeff was away at university and they liked Judy's cock it was bigger than that of Tom's or Jeff's. I got to eat a lot off pussy. Bringing them off was fun.

The months went by and I had to endure those fucking periods. At least I knew what to expect and they didn't seem to hurt so bad but I could defiantly do without them.

The time past and the months went by like days. JJ was crawling and MJ too. We had to baby proof the house. Mildred said, "It has been so long she had forgot about doing that with Judy."

One morning I woke up and put my cock into my wife and she said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I am fucking my slut wife's ass now be still and enjoy it." Judy came twice and I cum three times what a feeling. I was feeling her tight muscles and it felt nice this was my first fuck as me and it was her first as her. Then I went into her cunt and was fucking my wife again but for me it was my first time. The feelings I had were fantastic and mixed as well. When I cum I enjoyed it but I knew How Judy was feeling and I missed that euphoria that I knew she was experiencing.

I said, "For today slut we tell no one until we get readjusted."

"But I want to let everybody know," I gently put my strong hands around her throat and said, "Who is the master slut?"

"You are master." We kissed and our tongues intertwined for a good five minutes then I sucked a tit and drank my milk, I mean her milk. God those tits felt nice and she moaned as I fingered her clit and brought her off in seconds knowing exactly where to touch and the pressure to use. We got up and showered and went down stairs nude Mildred was nude and said she had to go to the doctor today. I went over and kissed her with tongue and said, "I will take your ass later Mildred." "Keep that up and you will take my ass now Judy."

We laughed and she got MJ ready and left with him. Judy said, "Why don't you want people to know?"

I said, "I am not sure I am ready are you?"

She looked at me and said, "No I am not sure either." The baby started to cry I went to get her and Judy said, "I got what she needs." I looked at my nude wife and I had a raging hard on she looked and laughed walking back with JJ sucking on her tit.

My god what a site but I felt a vacancy. Judy said, "This feels nice but so strange."

I said, "I feel my strength back but I feel such emptiness. I miss feeding JJ. and these muscles feel so weird and emotions to. I went to Judy and said, how is my love my wife doing."

"Honestly I feel strange like week and yet good I think it is as you say we need time. Just then Susan came in came up to me and kissed me and said, "Good morning, I hooked off from school I want that cock to play with I am so horny." I laughed and said, "Hank said he was coming over."

Susan said, "Yea but he's a guy," and I said, "But I am a guy to."

Your different we have fucked many times its sex with us. "Well slut," and Judy said, "You told her go ahead." she was nude in a flash and on her knees sucking my cock when Hank walked in.

Hank said, "See she is horny again and Hank came over and kissed me with tongue I took it but it felt weird he then went over and kissed Judy and said, "I may as well play with this body as you are tied up with that one."

I said, "Go ahead the slut needs a work out."

Judy said, "I am not a slut."

I said, "Does my wife need a spanking now to."

Judy thought that is what she did to him and knew he would return the displeasure and she said, "No Master my husband."

With that Hank picked the sleeping baby and put her in the day crib. He stripped and came back. Judy sucked Hanks cock and then got on all fours and Hank entered the back door. "Oh god Josh you are so tight."

"Squeeze those muscles like you did before," and Judy did as he asked soon he blasted into her ass and Judy came at the same time and said, "That was fantastic."

Hank said, "Me you were the best Josh my god I must be bi I want to devour you."

Judy said, "I bet you say that to all the pretty girls."

Whack he slapped Judy's ass hard and said, "You know it is only here I play and your body and his mind I love and yes I love you to Josh."

Meanwhile I was laying on the floor and Susan was on top driving her pussy down over my shaft. Oh Judy this cock is so big it fills me more than Tom's or Jeff's I don't think I can ever give it up." She was tight and I finally felt my knob penetrate her muscles and my knob pushing them aside. I felt her muscles tighten. I knew what that meant as I would do it myself she was having an orgasm on my cock. I knew I liked for the cock to keep pumping her it was so much more intense for her. She screamed and fell on me kissing me saying, "Judy you never done that before my god that was fantastic."

I said, "Guess my wife is teaching me more tricks, what say you slut?"

Judy said, "Yes master that must be true."

Carroll said, "I want all three holes filled but Judy," looking at me, "I want your thick cock in my pussy. It's too big for my ass besides that belongs to my boyfriend Jeff." Jeff smiling and said, "Hank will you do the honors in making my girlfriend an official slut like Judy is.

Hank looked at me and I said, "It's what she wants correct my wife." Judy couldn't speak her mind and she did not want to give the change away and beside she was now to be like her a slut 3 cocks same time.

Jeff laid on the carpet, Carroll fucked Jeff for a minute making his cock slimy with her juices and then lowered her ass onto his cock and pumped it until she moaned.

Then I moved in and drove my cock slowly into her pussy and I could feel my shaft rubbing against Jeff's cock. That felt weird but nice. Hank started fucking her face and as I fucked her I was moving her so her ass was being fucked.

Judy said, "That is a good slut take those cocks and become what you want to be a slut for these cocks." Judy went over and was pulling on a nipple and Susan pulled on the other. Susan said, "This is so hot one day when I get the nerve I want it."

Judy said, "You will make us all sluts then," and laughed. Susan said looking at Judy, "What do you think I am now, wanting your cock all the time."

Judy said, "Looks like your one of Judy's and my best friends having fun with my husband's cock." Susan leaned over and kissed Judy on the lips and said, "Josh I can only hope I can find a man like you."