Switched Pt. 04

Story Info
Susan and Carrol change in a surprise status.
9.7k words
4.63
6.1k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Judy said, "And what size bra do you want him to wear." That started everybody laughing and Carroll was squeezing my cock so I pumped through her orgasm she screamed with joy on Hanks cock causing him to shake and cum down her throat.

Jeff came in her ass and I felt the pulses on my cock. I cum and let Jeff feel the same and then I fucked Carroll some more driving her over the edge and her orgasm was bigger than the first and she grabbed my neck and gave me a deep kiss with tongue as I rammed my cock deep into her keeping it going until I felt her muscles relax. I knew from being a girl she was done and needed to stop.

Carroll rolled off and turned to my surprise and sucked me clean then did Jeff, then Hank making him cum again. Susan said, "You're a real slut now."

"Yes," she said, "A slut for their cocks and that allows my boyfriend to fuck you all if you want him."

Jeff just looked at her and Susan said, "That sounds like a good deal my boyfriend is away so I will stay to Judy's cock."

Josh looked at Judy but we said nothing. We played through the day we only had one class but we all had some papers due so that evening we buckled down and went to work. We all wanted collage we all had applications into Dalhousie university we wanted to stay together. At school we were the seniors elite as we chose to stay and bring up our marks in just a couple subjects.

After a week Judy and I decide to give out the news we gathered everybody together and we told them we were back a week ago we switched the girls were angry that I fucked them without telling them and Judy said, "You fucked him all along it was his cock and from what I seen he is even a better fucker now knowing what a women likes. He brings my body to new heights and knows just how to do it."

Carroll and Susan said, "Josh we apologize."

Josh said, "No you guys were right we should have told you we needed time to adjust. Carroll jumped up with Susan and hugged me whispering, "Anybody that can satisfy us like you can need not say another word," and the both nibbled on my ear kissed me and felt my shaft yep he's back.

Judy said, "What am I chopped liver and Hank was on her kissing and feeling her up and said, "Now I get to have all of you my love."

I said, "Get a room you two." Dad looked and said, "He is going upstairs with your wife."

I said, "It's ok dad I will be taking one of these lovely ladies soon to."

Dad shook his head and said, "We had free love in the sixty's guess it still lives." The baby cried and I rushed and picked up MJ and rocked him he was wet and I changed him. Mom said, "You did that."

I said, Mom I have been doing it for over a year now. I just miss not being able to feed him." Mom got up came over and hugged me and I felt her soft breast against my chest I hugged her back and refrained from cupping her nice ass cheeks.

Mom said, "You are changed, you have so much more grown up in you now." Mom I have two wonderful kids that I would give my life for and a family I will do what it takes to support them."

"We live next door and it is always open." These are your grandchildren so Mildred that makes mom and Dad your in-laws. Everyone laughed as a rocked MJ and placed him in mom's arms when JJ started to whimper she was asleep along time.

Mildred said, "I will get her."

I said, "Don't be foolish I will get our daughter you get up there and Hank will have you to."

She blushed and said, "You know it's you and Judy I want."

Dad said, "This is getting a bit much for me I came down with JJ and she was stinking I filed the sink pulled her diaper and washed her she smiled and splashed water everywhere. I picked her up wrapped her and rocked her patting her dry then I put a diaper on and passed her to dad.

Dad was awkward with her and I placed his hands and he said. "It's been a while son," and mom said, "Yea like never you were too busy working."

I said, "Great now you have time to help bring up ours." Dad was cooing JJ and could see a tear in his eye.

"Mom, dad you have not lost a son you gained a whole family."

Mildred said, "He is a fantastic man he has love in his heart for all of us he is married to my daughter but I know he loves me just as much and the time he has spent as a women gave him an insight that no man has ever had."

"Yea and one thing about being a guy is periods I rather be pregnant with all my moods than have another period."

Mildred and mom laughed so hard I had to take MJ dad just turned red and said, "That's private women stuff son," making mom and Mildred crack up even more.

I said, "Dad I was a women for twenty months I had a period and a kid there is nothing private its life just like we have to jerk off they have to masturbate."

Dad was red now and said, "Son I got to go this is way too much for me." He passed MJ to me and left. Mom stayed for a while and said, "I best be getting over put supper on."

I said, "I forgot the time and passed the babies to Mildred who pulled out her tits and started to feed the kids, mom blushed and I went over and was peeling potatoes. She shook her head and said, "You will make a fantastic wife some day," and we laughed.

As mom was leaving Hank come down and Judy she ran to mom naked and kissed her and said, "Thank you for Josh, he is the best."

Mom looked at Hank nude on the steps and back at Judy and Judy said, "Will one of the best." Hank came over and hugged me and said, "Man she is something else but it's more fun with you there and he jumped in with his nude ass and dick swing and started to peel the potatoes. I started to strip and mom said, "My q to leave, good night all."

Judy took MJ and burped her and I did JJ while Mildred stripped. Hank and I talked and said we were both waiting for the day to fuck Judy. Hank said, "I want to make love to her I enjoyed you and I made love to the body and her mind but it is nice to have both in one body," I reached over and said, "Well this felt good in my ass too"

Hank said, "I guess we are bi now aren't we?"

I said, "Guess so I like you more than a friend and I have sucked you off so many times I guess I miss it." Yea me to he said.

Mildred said, "We best keep an eye on them he might steal our father of our kids away from us."

That night I fucked Mildred's ass and cuddled with them both the next morning Mildred was gone and I smelt bacon Judy and I got up and she said, "Fuck me master, I got to have you I can't wait any longer I will go nuts."

I moved over her and slid down and licked her clit and pressed hard on her nib with my tongue while my other had tweaked one nipple. My other finger found her G spot she screamed thought the windows were going to break.

It was so loud and her muscles tightened around my finger I knew what she was feeling and I kept going to the point she was on the verge of a massive explosion and I moved up her body and slid my cock all the way in and with fast pumping.

I bit her nipple and she tensed and orgasms over and over I know from the limpness she passed out I used that time to shove a finger in by my cock and ready to rub her g spot as I fucked her and she blasted herself with cum again and again over and over until she was out cold her body like a ragdoll. I waited until she came round then slowly fucked her and she wrapped her arms around and we kissed and as I cum she did to for the tenth or more time she wrapped her legs around me and we kissed each other and I said, "Your holding me and my sperm in you will do anything to avoid the period won't you my love?"

With that she laughed and we heard clapping at the door mom and Mildred were standing there watching us make love. Mom said, "I thought you were killing her when I heard the screams that would send shivers down the grim reapers spine."

Judy said, "My master would never seriously hurt his wife, his slut, but I am his to do with as he pleases."

Mom said, "You do hold much love for him."

Judy said, "I love him so much it hurts."

Mom said, "That is how he felt for you for years."

"Master I am so sorry I should of paid more attention I do love you so." Mildred said, "You best come down and eat replace your energy." We got up arm in arm and showered we spent little time in there, "Must be getting old," I said to Judy.

Chapter 19

We dried each other and went down stairs I went to Mildred and said, "Soon my love I will take you like that." Both kids were in the day pen asleep. We dressed Judy looked hot in her miniskirt she worked hard exercising and eating we ate food she ate rabbit food other than a few stretch marks she was more beautiful than ever. Her double C tits were fantastic on her body filled with milk that I liked. We got wedding bands for Christmas gifts Judy and I renewed our vows with just Mildred mom dad and Hank. I felt better with this man and this wife. And I actually am being the man.

Just after Christmas Carroll came in crying and asking me to fuck the shit out of her and give her a baby. "Please I want one and I want it to be yours if not I will whore myself out and get one."

Judy said, "Women's talk and we all went into the bedroom leaving Hank and Tom outside. I went in and hugged Carroll and said, "What's the matter my darling," Judy was there and she looked at me and Carroll said, "That Jeff was engaged to someone in Halifax and didn't even say a word about it he denied it at first when I asked, but when I said her name he admitted it."

Carroll broke down crying on my shoulder Judy tried to comfort her to and Carroll looked into Judy's eye and said, "It was this cock that took my virginity and it's the only cock I seriously want I came to love it and you guys and I will do whatever to be part of your family." Susan said, "Carroll I know how you feel. I in a lot of ways feel the same way I care for Tom but not the way I love Judy and Josh."

"Susan, Carol we love you and I am sure I am speaking for Judy as well but this is a shock," and Carroll started to sob again I looked at Judy she said, "Master they want you."

And Carroll said, "No I want you both I want to eat you out every day suck his cock when he allows it and for him to make love to me when he and you approve."

Susan said, "That is how I feel we have been friends all these years Judy you must of seen how much we love you. If you say something and we did it that is the way it was and as we grew our feelings got deeper when this switch happened it personified itself."

Carroll said, "I did not need to stay back a year I was in the 90's in all subjects I just couldn't leave you guys."

Susan said, "I needed to pick up my marks but I would have done what she did. I don't know what to do but Carroll has spoke it and it is the truth. We will stay with you always if you will have us."

"Susan," I said, "What about Tom he may love you."

"Tom knows there is something wrong with our relationship I like him and even love him in some respects but I will never marry him or live with him unless you order it."

Judy said, "Do you two really know what you're asking?" Mildred said, "I know my girl is special and Josh is unique on this planet. He is thoughtful kind patient anything you can wish for between the both of them they have it all but what you're asking is pretty far out there even for them."

Carroll was clinging to me like a lost puppy. Judy's eyes were full again. I could feel a tear drop rolling down my cheek. Judy and I stared at each other and she said, "Master what do we do?"

"My loving slut first off our best friend is now here with us slave Carroll go sit in the bed over there.

"Yes master as she hurries over to Judy and hugs her, "Mistress you won't regret it." Carroll goes and sits on the bed her eyes clear up and her smile returns to her face.

I said, "Susan, is this what you want a life of servitude."

"To you master and mistress yes it is." Carroll go get the boys bring them here."

Yes master, she stripped her clothes and went and got the boys.

Hank and Tom came in and I said, "We got an issue here so first Tom I need some truth here, what is the deal with Susan?"

Tom said, "What do you mean she is my girlfriend."

"Tom straight talk now we are all friends especially after what Judy and I have been through and making you go through it to each in your own way accepting me as a friend and supporting Judy."

Tom said, "We have been having issues all she talks about is you guys and wanting to be with you. We are drifting apart and I don't want us to."

Judy said, "Do you love her?"

He said, "Yes."

Mildred said, "Do you truly really love her?"

He sat on the floor hands over his face and said, "I don't know I thought I did."

I said, "Tom there is a situation apparently long before you were in the picture. Carroll and Susan had secret feelings for Judy and when she ended up in my body for Carroll and Susan it was a dream come true. She was making love to Judy not just learning how to better please you and now that we are back she is in love with her and I guess me as well."

About that time Hank came in and we brought him up to speed.

Tom started crying tears rolled off his cheek. He said, "I knew something was wrong but this I never thought of this. Never in a million years but I can see it now. It makes a lot more sense."

Susan said, "Tom, I never meant to hurt you and yes I love you but not like Judy and Josh."

Tom got up and was going to leave and I said, "Tom don't this is not resolved not by a long shot."

Tom said, "Will it sure looks like it is she wants you guys and not me that's pretty clear isn't it."

Wait Tom until this all comes out Carroll was dumped by Jeff and she is turning back to the girl she adores maybe loves I don't know she wants to be our slave, our fuck toy, or something to that effect and Susan said she wants the same."

Carroll says, "I want your baby Josh if you and Judy will approve." And Susan yes Judy and Josh I want the same, and how about Tom fucking you and him giving you a child. Master no I want yours but will do as you command."

Tom said, "Look Josh we become close over the last year and I want to remain friends but this has got me tore up right now so I want to go sort my own head out while Susan and you two sort it out here. Text me but I got to go," and he left.

Susan said, "I am sorry Josh, I know he is your friend but I can't help the way I feel. Judy has satisfied me over the last year that I can't go on without you two. "

Carroll said, "I think Jeff seen this to, we also were drifting apart and he knew I had good enough grades to go with him."

Judy went and hugged both her lifelong friends and they sobbed into her nice CC tits and I said, "Well while you're there you may as well have a feed and suck her nipples."

They lifted their heads and looked at me and I said, "That is not a request slaves."

Without hesitation they both put a nipple in their mouth and started sucking and drinking Judy's milk.

I said, "Slut what do we do now?" Master I was going to ask you that question."

"Slaves finger her pussy convince her you want to be with us."

"Hank and Mildred bring your chair over here and watch this show with me." And she did I started fingering her clit and she was moaning and said, "So Mildred what are we going to do with two slut slaves?"

"Oh Josh that feels so good but how can you have slaves you got a wife and a mistress And Judy is Hanks mistress and now two slaves along with two children?"

Carroll lifted her head and I said, "Keep sucking or get spanked slave I don't want to hear from you yet."

Mildred said, "How are we going to support us all?"

"They want to be our slaves our property, maybe I will whore them out once a week." Both girls stopped and raised their heads eyes as big as saucers milk dripping from their mouths.

"You sluts never had permission get back at it while the adults are talking slaves."Mildred catching the drift on what I was doing said, "Yes that may work for a few years while they got those nice bodies should make a good dollar from that."

I said, "Yea and as they get pregnant there a lot of guys that want to fuck pregnant ladies they know they are safe whores to fuck."

Susan Just stopped and looked at me tears rolling down her cheek and said, "Josh you wouldn't do that to us we love you guys how could you do that?"

Carroll stopped and said, "Master, if that is what you want of me I will do it. I hate it but I will do it."

Susan started bawling and said, "I can't, I love you guys but I can't I rather die end my miserable life I love you but I won't whore out to anyone but you I am a slut and a slave but I will work hard and support the family."

Carroll said, "None of us have to work when I turn 20 I get my trust fund of 3 million dollars. Master it's all Judy's and yours.

Chapter 20

Judy just looked at me trying to figure out what I was doing.

I said to Judy, "Wife my love you heard them under the worst I could think of and I believe we got their true feelings. What do you want to do."

"Master my husband I love these girls to, they have been lifelong friends, I introduced them to your cock and I guess it is my fault to a degree it sounds like they will be miserable without us in their lives but we need our Hank to weigh in on this."

I said, "I was not leaving Hank out I wanted some of your feelings so he can have valid input as can I."

Hank said, "Josh I seen what you did, nasty but I see why, god I don't think I would of had the guts to do what you did but you proved that they love you and want to be a part of this family."

Hank continued and said, "I don't think we have a choice they are our friends as well as Judy's and they bonded with Judy and that big cock of yours regardless of how it is done."

"Mildred your input please."

"Me I am your mistress I don't have a say."

"Mildred my love you are my wife as much as Judy is. Mistress is a title because the law won't let us marry. Soon we will say our vows like Hank will with Judy and we will all be married maybe not by law but by a higher authority."

Mildred started crying Judy started crying Hank had tears in his eyes and Judy ran to her mother and Hank ran and hugged me even kissed me without thinking or maybe he did and he said, "I love you man."

To lighten the mood I said looks like my wife is going to 69 my other wife so Hank guess we should 69 each other now that our cocks are playing with each other anyway."

Hank broke the hug and moved off as did Judy and Mildred and they starred at us and I said, "Later loves let's get one thing resolved at a time," and both girls give me the raspberry.

"See Hank what's it's like, No respect I get no respect," and the four of us laughed while Susan and Carroll were on the bed snivelling and shaking awaiting their fate.

"Mildred back to our issue, what is your thoughts."

"Master Josh it's a fucked up world and we are proof of that they have proven their love what more do you need to know?"

I said, "Judy my wife now it's your turn before I speak as head of this family."

Judy said, "Master we can't turn them away I care too much for them I am not a lesbian but guess I will learn."

"Carroll and Susan, I would be lying if I said I did not have romantic feelings for you as would Hank and Judy. However that being said I do not plan on you being my wives, more as fuck toys so we can gain mutual pleasure and to that end I guess slave is the best word to describe you two."

"Now Mildred likes to wear no clothes she is comfortable that way and you two when you enter our home will also remove your clothes as servants to us."

"You will submit to whoever wants you and I can override anything as I am the head of this family. Now I have no intentions of making you whore out or taking your money Carroll. But if I have friends over male or female you will do as I say for example Tom is my friend, Judy's and Hank's. When he comes over Susan you will fuck him and make love to him."